The_Good_Doctor

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #33

533 posts in this topic

You know I just noticed this, Due to the site only excepting low res profile pictures it looks like your character is cross eyed Doc.

Posted (edited)

I think he was hit with Gandalf's Cross Eyed Spell.

591b5b5e355c3_Iwantyouuuu.thumb.PNG.87d532bdcf572e4629eababecba57164.PNG

591b5b457d768_GondalfTheGay.thumb.PNG.44ea28295266738aee68ffe5c669f7c0.PNG

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Alrighty, I finally got the belts, which completes the Order of the Hour set, now time to blitz through the Daggerfall Covanant and Aldmeri Dominion zones so I can get enough gold for that new Ordinator Motif style, at least that's what I assume it is, that's coming out with Morrowind.

IMG_0161.thumb.PNG.8011048d4677255d27f4850b2b124579.PNG

nevermind on the gold lol, looks like I'm gonna be grinding Cyrodiil repeatable quests.

All this ESO stuff makes me wonder if we're ever going to get a single player TES game. 

Just now, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

All this ESO stuff makes me wonder if we're ever going to get a single player TES game. 

It just works.

8 minutes ago, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

We are, because ESO isn't Bethesda's beast, it's Zenimaxs. That being said Bethesda has two projects in the line before TES 6 so it will be awhile.

I just realized something, Back a week or two ago someone mentioned Bethesda making another Fallout Tabletop game and I mistakenly said there was already one called Fallout Pen and Paper based on Tactics.

I was thinking about Fallout Warfare, That's the tabletop based on Fallout Tactics.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Warfare

4 minutes ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

We are, because ESO isn't Bethesda's beast, it's Zenimaxs. That being said Bethesda has two projects in the line before TES 6 so it will be awhile.

Since Fallout 4 was their last game, it's possible that at least one of these two new ones could be a new IP. Personally, I think a new Bethesda IP would be pretty sweet.

Another possibility is that these projects are smaller scale ventures like Fallout Shelter. I'd bet money that one of them is just the Fallout 4 VR edition they've been working on. This could mean that they won't take so long and TES 6 will be here sooner than we think.

Hopefully we'll find out one way or another when E3 rolls around. Bethesda is slated to have a booth there and I think they're doing anther press conference.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I just realized something, Back a week or two ago someone mentioned Bethesda making another Fallout Tabletop game and I mistakenly said there was already one called Fallout Pen and Paper based on Tactics.

I was thinking about Fallout Warfare, That's the tabletop based on Fallout Tactics.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Warfare

I like this one better. 

Posted (edited)

There's tornados to the North and South of town, the sirens are going off and "softball size hail is on its way" and I'm at my sisters house likeIMG_0164.thumb.JPG.cd7fa9dac7dc129fab0c21748a857f88.JPG

"Bish where this nader at?"

Edited by CenturionAquilarius

Stay safe man. RIP to all those cars out there. 

Tornado on the ground about 10 miles to the southeast by the lake, but I can see the sky from where I'm at XD

Posted (edited)

And one of my classmates house got destroyed so now I feel bad for talking about the sky.....

Edited by CenturionAquilarius

29 minutes ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

And one of my classmates house got destroyed so now I feel bad for talking about the sky.....

Don't talk shit about Kyne.

IMG_0165.thumb.PNG.d24c6155e80097e16b288cccfbc0a940.PNG

One of my best friends whole neighborhood is damn near leveled 

I both read what you commented and made my own while cooking dinner, I totally misread that second part and looking back that was an inappropriate comment on my behalf.

I hope everything will work out for that fellow.

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I both read what you commented and made my own while cooking dinner, I totally misread that second part and looking back that was an inappropriate comment on my behalf.

I hope everything will work out for that fellow.

It's fine, lol. We were bullshitting about it in our gms anyways.

You know something, Balrog's gonna hate me for saying this but I thought of something.

Since Bethesda went full Roman with the Imperials in Skyrim (Despite always having Roman inspiration) I'd have loved to see a more Etruscan inspired Cyrodilic culture out in some part of the country.

That would be a really unique spin on the Roman fantasy.

ed8ba7ed8d9d5be3142c000866b1276a.jpg

p8QOQEm.jpg

d92c6b65418d.jpg

9fb13984866e.jpg

etruscan6.jpg

porsenas-army.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

%3F%3F%3F%2003.jpg

It's never going to happen, Was a pondering thought.

@czar I could see that being like an early Imperial cultural look. Like maybe during the Alessian days.

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'd have loved to see a more Etruscan inspired Cyrodilic culture out in some part of the country.

Boo! Give me my Nordic Colovians and crazy Ayleid/Akaviri/Greece hodgepodge Nibenese!

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

Boo! Give me my Nordic Colovians and crazy Ayleid/Akaviri/Greece hodgepodge Nibenese!

Hey I'mma just saying instead of Imperial Roman that's shoved in our face in Skyrim I'd rather see Etruscan.

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

I like the second part of this, though I think that  Colovians would have their style be a mix of Nordic and Roman. Them being southern Nords isn't any fun