DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Adam Adamowicz (1968 – 2012) | Fallout, Oblivion and Skyrim Concept Art

Adam Adamowicz  was the concept artist behind Fallout 3 and 4, Oblivion and Skyrim. We owe much to this artist, I wonder who has replaced him, although nobody can actually replace such a talented artist.

Bethesda released the images of his work on Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout. The images can be seen, and downloaded, here:

Oblivion Concept Art Album

6877429683_44720fa54f_o.jpg.a72c317a0d80c4ccf7d130c11fb85ca9.jpg

Skyrim Concept Art Album

6877549183_d4f73c3a95_z.jpg.33cbe5bbbc604523dc78730c8ef3bfad.jpg

Fallout 3 Concept Art Album

6877146125_c4a7d811c2_z.jpg.1f22f01f20b8a4cbdd4412190ff6b539.jpg

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Just now, ladyonthemoon said:

Hi! :wave:

I had to look up "bummer" to understand what it means exactly; all the dictionaries I found give a definition of the like "used to express disappointment, frustration, or the like".

Are you in that mood?

The dictionary isn't always correct. :) I use that term to express dismay at a truly unfortunate occurrence. Although, I see that he died around 5 years ago.... (I had thought this was recent.....) I remember reading about this on the 'old' beth forums. I was sad about it then as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HeyYou said:

The dictionary isn't always correct. :) I use that term to express dismay at a truly unfortunate occurrence. Although, I see that he died around 5 years ago.... (I had thought this was recent.....) I remember reading about this on the 'old' beth forums. I was sad about it then as well.

Yeah, five years and everybody has already forgotten him. This is why I made this thread, in these times where people prefer crap mods to real art...

I hesitated naming it "in memoriam" because it felt too formal though. :)

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...