DarkRider

The Future of TES Alliance

39 posts in this topic

OK I added my :2cents: Wish I could drive down and help you egg the landlord's house! :lmao:  Seriously - Rider is TESA, for a decade he's been giving to the modding community - he needs our support. https://www.gofundme.com/1-new-home-for-2-little-girls

If everybody chipped in 5 bucks we could lock this thread right quick.  :super:

Good Luck Boss!

:cool:

Thanks mate :toast: 

Sometimes it's a little unreal that it's been a decade already :lmao:

Time sure flies when you're buried in the CS/CK :toast:

10 minutes ago, grond said:

Time sure flies when you're buried in the CS/CK :toast:

LOLOL.

You owe me one monitor cleaning. :D

House fell through, guy ended up renting to someone else even though we had an appt to sign the lease tomorrow. Bad day for the Rider clan :bagged:

4 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

House fell through, guy ended up renting to someone else even though we had an appt to sign the lease tomorrow. Bad day for the Rider clan :bagged:

:sad:

Sorry to hear that but, like you said...maybe you dodged a bullet. 

Just found out about this situation -- very sorry to hear it. I've been away from TESA for a while due to a combination of crazy work hours and some medical issues (all better now). Donated in gratitude for all you and this site have done for modding, and because it's the decent and right thing to do.

Hey Folks, just wanted to update on our situation. Firstly, we've had quite a few folks offer to help with TESA's dues as they come up, so it's looking like the site is safe for the foreseeable future, all hail the Alliance! :toast:

In other news, the Rider Family has a new prospective rental home, a peaceful house in the country held by a very kind and compassionate landlady who is willing to disregard the student loan debt issue and credit scores in return for a few months rent in advance. We still need to raise about $2500 for the security, movers, and to replace some things we lost in the hasty move like our washing machine. If you would like to pledge our link is here: https://www.gofundme.com/1-new-home-for-2-little-girls 

We're now offering some cute rewards by my oldest daughter! If you already pledged, GoFundMe doesn't seem to award anything backward, but rest assured we will still honor your pledge with a gift manually! :bow:

Thanks for all the support, it means so much coming from the TESA family. :loveTESA:

Just checked the GoFundMe site - 9200 bucks - close to the goal!

Let's try to get our chief the funds he needs :pubsong: No amount is too small :wub: 

Just an update here, we signed a lease this morning and we are no longer homeless, officially! :dance:

We are still fundraising to cover moving costs and to replace the old appliances that are in the place now, they don't work, so if you can help out or just share my fundraiser with your family/friends offline that'd be awesome. I'm really grateful for everyone's support through this :loveTESA:

For now we're cleaning and painting and trying to make a home out of this diamond in the rough! Almost to the other side of this overhaul :lmao:

Enlight1.jpg

I have a refrigerator and washer that you can have if you want to make the trip to Tennessee :)

Congrates on getting into the new place.

I wish I am not homeless, I would love to help you.  I was compelled to give you a cookie just because you are not afraid to 'fly our colors'.

I am relieved your family is settling back in, to a stable environment.

:construction: