DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Offering my services in 3D modeling

_echo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The secret passage ramps work okay on their own. But they do not match up with other stairwells in height. I will just use them on their own.

The corner piece overlaps a bit on the one side. (the side with the multiple block texture on it)

I am not complaining, I can still use them.  aa_biggrin.gif

Thanks!

The secret passage ramps work okay on their own. But they do not match up with other stairwells in height. I will just use them on their own.The corner piece overlaps a bit on the one side. (the side with the multiple block texture on it)I am not complaining, I can still use them.  aa_biggrin.gif Thanks!

Ill take a look into those. The corner shouldn't overlap. Wat size grid are you using?

Okay, you are my hero echonite!

Here is a picture of the front of the wall house:

http://i97.photobuck...eenShot1080.jpg

Yes, I did make the 'double' window pane glass that is on the second floor.

and a picture of the back wall house:

http://i97.photobuck...eenShot1081.jpg

Help, I have fallen and I can't get up!

The back piece flopped around like a fish out of water! It was truely a suprising sight.

I simply changed the piece to a fixed instead of a movable, and all is well with the world again.

Thanks for putting that together for me, I really appreciate it.

The inside contains my usual attention to details, retextures, scripts, the works. I have been used several clothing resources out there, including AlienSlofs male versions. A place like this must 'cater' to both. Have no worry, there will be only 'dancing' scripted into this place. (no undressing) But, the outfits are nice, very nice...

And I have no-where to put a WIP thread, as its more adult oriented. It even has a clock in it... Which remindes me, I still have another clock to make for somebody else. I will have to get working on that one.

I need a tavern that is a burnt out wreck. It needs to have a corresponding 'good' tavern building. So, it would be an edit of a good building.

All I need is a two story building, one that you might find in the wilderness.

Perhaps the "FarmHouse03" or something like that.

Roof burned off, some upper floors visible inside. Inside walls created.

You could use the "FarmHouseInterior03" for the inside parts.

It would be more work and a bit more difficult...

• 2 weeks later...

If your still looking, I need something that the game is missing...

A single wood log, for placing in the wood holders by fireplaces. All we have is a twisted pile of logs.

Could you take that pile and delete all of them but the one bigger, straight piece?

OblivionDataMeshesclutterfarmfirelogpile01.nif

That is where the log pile can be found. I hope to hear from you soon!