DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Offering my services in 3D modeling

_echo

Since this forum is now up, I might as well.

I am offering my services to anyone who needs some 3D model work done. Some guidelines though, just to ensure you don't ask for something I cant do, and whatnot.

Guidelines:

1. Do not beg.

2. Do not randomly post screen shots and ask me to make them.

3. Everything I make for you is a modders resource upon release of your project.

4. I just felt like typing a #4.

So, that said, I will now list what I can and can not do.

Can do:

- Some basic architecture

- Weapons and shields (nothing too complex please)

- Basic interior tile sets

- Animations for weapons and shields (still working on statics)

- Collision (Static, Clutter)

- General rigging

Can NOT do:

- Character models

- Armors/Cloths

- Insane fantasticly awesome uber goodness models of any kind. (Pitty)

If you have a request but it does not fall under anything listed, Then go ahead and post it. I will let you know if I can or can not do it.

All work will be pre-UVd and textured. I can provide UV layouts if requested.

_echo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a small, and probably very simple request.

In the CS, there is an object called:

>Static >ARSecretTunnel01

>Static >ARSecretTunnelEnd01

Its a simple four wall passage with flat walls, no details...

I would sure like to see 'corner' and a 'FourWayIntersection" pieces made for it.

A bonus would be a 'ramp' piece as well, that raises "half" as much as this stairwell does:

>Static >ARNHallStairs01

That way, it could remain a ramp, but by putting two together, I could raise the level of the passage by one stairwell to fit into pieces up higher correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a request, not sure how difficult it would be. Its just 'editing' an existing mesh.

ArchitectureImperialCityICWaterfrontWallHouse02.nif

This is the house piece that goes in front of the city walls.

All I would like to see is the center 'door way' removed and replaced with the 'window' that is on either side of the door section.

The house piece is in three sections:

1. Window section

2. Door section

3. Window section

Just make the door section a window section.

Why would I like this? You may have noticed that the Imperial Trading Company warehouses in the waterfront district use these house fronts. Inside, there are windows in the back. But, there are no windows on the back of the wall if you go outside. Since I am making a 'House of Heavenly Pleasures' in the wall near the pirate ship, I would like to put the 'window only' house piece on the back side of the wall.

History: In Morrowind, there was a 'House of Earthly Delights' in one of the cities. I just want to replicate that a bit.