Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_echo

Offering my services in 3D modeling

58 posts in this topic

Since this forum is now up, I might as well.

I am offering my services to anyone who needs some 3D model work done. Some guidelines though, just to ensure you don't ask for something I cant do, and whatnot.

Guidelines:

1. Do not beg.

2. Do not randomly post screen shots and ask me to make them.

3. Everything I make for you is a modders resource upon release of your project.

4. I just felt like typing a #4.

So, that said, I will now list what I can and can not do.

Can do:

- Some basic architecture

- Weapons and shields (nothing too complex please)

- Basic interior tile sets

- Animations for weapons and shields (still working on statics)

- Collision (Static, Clutter)

- General rigging

Can NOT do:

- Character models

- Armors/Cloths

- Insane fantasticly awesome uber goodness models of any kind. (Pitty)

If you have a request but it does not fall under anything listed, Then go ahead and post it. I will let you know if I can or can not do it.

All work will be pre-UVd and textured. I can provide UV layouts if requested.

_echo

Hey Good on ya Echo. I aniticipate seeing lots of work orders appearing in the next while.

WT

Are you only able to do TES-style things, or is post-nuked/modern a valid request too?

You can request anything. The only limitation really is what is outlines in first post and whatever my physical limitations are. I cant make every thing >.

I could try. The hilt would be impossible for me though. The rest I could do.

I was thinking the hilt could be accomplished with a normal map and texture, but a different hilt would be fine with me as well.

Ya, well first the UV has gotta be made, and im no expert on that, only generating them from the textures. Any ideas on an alternate hilt?

UUh... I dont do well without reference shots in situations like these >.< Sorry to make this so difficult for you.

Thats more something I can do. Ill whip something up.

I could definitely keep you busy with more work if you don't mind. XD

Could you make horse armor?

Like from scratch, I don't have the DLC, but I would definitely like some horse armor.  :)

character models i try to stay away from for a while. Im not too confirtable with them at this point.

lol... who knows when that could be... ive been trying out cloths modeling with many troubles...

Bleh, honestly I havent started. Ive had a lot of crap to deal with latley. Ill get some time tomarrow though so ill get you some wip pictures.

I have a small, and probably very simple request.

In the CS, there is an object called:

>Static >ARSecretTunnel01

>Static >ARSecretTunnelEnd01

Its a simple four wall passage with flat walls, no details...

I would sure like to see 'corner' and a 'FourWayIntersection" pieces made for it.

A bonus would be a 'ramp' piece as well, that raises "half" as much as this stairwell does:

>Static >ARNHallStairs01

That way, it could remain a ramp, but by putting two together, I could raise the level of the passage by one stairwell to fit into pieces up higher correctly.

Ill give it a gander. The corner might be a weird one but ill give it a shot. The ramp shouldnt be hard at all.

Yes, the corner would either need to be the full length of two straight halls, or half the length... Otherwise, it would be difficult to get them to fit together with the other pieces.

If its too difficult, its fine if you don't get it done. I was just asking...

Thanks for looking.

Any updates on the sword you were working on? And a simpler hilt would be a classic cross.By which I mean a cross shaped hilt wrapped in leather. One of these days I'll have to take a look into modeling and texturing, but I'm sorta afraid, as it is rather daunting to me.  :pints:

Here is a request, not sure how difficult it would be. Its just 'editing' an existing mesh.

ArchitectureImperialCityICWaterfrontWallHouse02.nif

This is the house piece that goes in front of the city walls.

All I would like to see is the center 'door way' removed and replaced with the 'window' that is on either side of the door section.

The house piece is in three sections:

1. Window section

2. Door section

3. Window section

Just make the door section a window section.

Why would I like this? You may have noticed that the Imperial Trading Company warehouses in the waterfront district use these house fronts. Inside, there are windows in the back. But, there are no windows on the back of the wall if you go outside. Since I am making a 'House of Heavenly Pleasures' in the wall near the pirate ship, I would like to put the 'window only' house piece on the back side of the wall.

History: In Morrowind, there was a 'House of Earthly Delights' in one of the cities. I just want to replicate that a bit.