DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Sublime 2 Setup

Youth

I'm trying to use Sublime to create Skyrim scripts.  I have been following the tutorial on thewiki here.

My game is installed under C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition

My ini file is as follows:

[Skyrim]
scripts=C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source
compiler=C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe
output=C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts
workspace=
flags=TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

Attempting to compile with sublime doesn't do anything.  If I had to guess, it's because the tutorial was written for Skyrim.  Is there an updated setup tutorial somewhere?

EDIT: I've always tried this tutorial for Sublime 3.  I couldn't get it to work, because the install instructions are very poor.  I'm not sure what I need the ini file to look like.  The user's ini file shows up plain and the default ini does not tell me where to point the paths.  Like, do I point the path to the PapyrusCompiler.exe or just the folder it's in?  If someone has this working, could they show me their sample user ini so I can get mine working.

Edited by Youth

Fixed.

I reinstalled my Skyrim game.  For some reason, I had several script folders all named differently and in different locations. If I had to guess, the flag wasn't in the one I was pointing to.  This is probably from installing some mods that may have had some scripts from oldrim.