DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Knights of the Nine Revelations help

tarcher93

Hey so I've been playing Knights of The Nine Revelations with no problems so far, I got the book in the priory of the nine bedroom with the message that confirms the mod is installed properly.  I'm on the quest "Reforging The Crusaders Relics" and seem to have run into a problem.  I'm in the meteorite crater where the giant tritanite stone is and for some reason when I approach the giant stone it doesnt give me an option to mine the tritanite with the diamond tipped hammer (the crosshair doesn't turn into that little fist with the name of the stone on it, it just remains normal) and my quest log doesn't update when I reach the chamber as well (It updates when I reach the underwater entrance to the cavern and when I first enter telling me to beware of heat exhaustion, but after that nothing) This effectively means I'm stuck because I cant get the 30 lbs of tritanite needed to complete the quest.  Im not sure what to do because Im sure the mod is installed correctly and this is the only problem i've run into when playing.  I've tried restarting the dlc from the save when I first installed it and everything works fine until I try to mine the giant stone.  Any advice on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Hello tarcher, this a mod close to my heart since the author and I were online friends. My ava you see here is Captain Don ... a char made for me in KOTNR. I remember completing it but it was many years ago and details escape now. Please pursue this because it can be done and is freakin` awsomely done. You might try contacting Lanceor somehow. 

19 hours ago, donnato said:

Hello tarcher, this a mod close to my heart since the author and I were online friends. My ava you see here is Captain Don ... a char made for me in KOTNR. I remember completing it but it was many years ago and details escape now. Please pursue this because it can be done and is freakin` awsomely done. You might try contacting Lanceor somehow. 

Thanks for the reply donnato.  I was able to use the duplicate items console command to complete the quest and was able to finish the entire mod without any further issues.  The mod was fantastic, very well done.

• Upvote 1