ColonelKillaBee

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #37

1,032 posts in this topic

Actually I'll stop being a lazy GM and start it myself this time XD

Continue. 

And happy fourth of july weekend, US rules! You all make me proud to be an American. I love having a group that agrees we da best. You're ALL true Americans, each and every last one of you.

Congrats on being born in the greatest country in the world.

Okay so the smugglers tunnel into Cyrodiil was ******* awesome. I got lost like 4 times and all the old second era Imperial banners where great additions. And now that I'm in Bruma County the music is beautiful. It's unique and what not, but it calls back to Oblivion.

Just now, CenturionAquilarius said:

Okay so the smugglers tunnel into Cyrodiil was ******* awesome. I got lost like 4 times and all the old second era Imperial banners where great additions. And now that I'm in Bruma County the music is beautiful. It's unique and what not, but it calls back to Oblivion.

Eh I kinda regret taking the lazy route now.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And happy fourth of july weekend, US rules! You all make me proud to be an American. I love having a group that agrees we da best. You're ALL true Americans, each and every last one of you.

Congrats on being born in the greatest country in the world.

Are you pulling my leg or are you excluding me?

3 minutes ago, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

You're swedish right? Thought you've gotten used to the American Imperialism in this Rp group :D

MURICA MURICA MURICA-Ooops i'm Canadian.

I mean BOOOOO! BOOO AMERICA!

7 minutes ago, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

I'm pretty sure he's pulling our leg. I'm not especially patriotic, either.

25 minutes ago, bigbossbalrog said:

You're swedish right? Thought you've gotten used to the American Imperialism in this Rp group :D

MURICA MURICA MURICA-Ooops i'm Canadian.

I mean BOOOOO! BOOO AMERICA!

Imperialism?

Ok so I did the Pale Pass fort quests with the Stormcloak and as much as I wanted to shout damn these Imperials and free him I couldn't. The dude is crazy and wants to start an actually war with Cyrodiil and his faction of Breakaways just sound to dangerous to let remain active.

Just now, bigbossbalrog said:

lol I'm aware of American Imperialism. I meant from us in this RP group.

But yeah I'm with Colonel 100% I love Independence Day! Best holiday of the year! Because that's when I make the most money. :teehee:

I think you mean American exceptionalism, Balrog. Which is definitely on display here at times, lol

3 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

lol I'm aware of American Imperialism. I meant from us in this RP group.

But yeah I'm with Colonel 100% I love Independence Day! Best holiday of the year! Because that's when I make the most money. :teehee:

Oh that was a joke, lol. I dont think you guys are imperialists. 

7 minutes ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

Ok so I did the Pale Pass fort quests with the Stormcloak and as much as I wanted to shout damn these Imperials and free him I couldn't. The dude is crazy and wants to start an actually war with Cyrodiil and his faction of Breakaways just sound to dangerous to let remain active.

Yeah, it helped that the Imperial Commander was far more reasonable and beneolvent. Guy really felt bad for handing the cra cra guy over. 

1 minute ago, BTCollins8 said:

I think you mean American exceptionalism, Balrog. Which is definitely on display here at times, lol

It's on display in real life too. Every day when we wake up and add a little FREEDOM to our coffee!

1 hour ago, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

;)

Every other part of the year I'm talkin mad shit but not on the 4th, or when foreigners try it!

I've been drugged! The **** lol. This is so great. Can't believe I'm fanboying right now

And my game crashed XD Though it ran really well and their weren't any mod conflicts. Still actually have to get to Bruma though.

30 minutes ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

Just some screen shots I took earlier.

Hide contents

20170701160229_1.thumb.jpg.bf66bd27f47d50dbe538a0ecfa067ace.jpg20170701160318_1.thumb.jpg.cb900a111a84dd4f5193dae2fe6edfa9.jpg20170701160616_1.thumb.jpg.5dbaafdbe27c1a00e9401a28416c481f.jpg20170701162840_1.thumb.jpg.819621c89854927add034b9fcbf2bf49.jpg

What's the inside of Cloud Ruler Temple like now?

2 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

What's the inside of Cloud Ruler Temple like now?

20170701160647_1.thumb.jpg.15eb27330a7ff16ce16ce28ddc4993ba.jpg20170701160725_1.thumb.jpg.2fde16c4f0649ec09b352d181b9af92d.jpg20170701160939_1.thumb.jpg.33477feb60fa52f5c7a36b9ede2e78a5.jpg20170701160944_1.thumb.jpg.cbc2cb075e18b800987b02599f40e25a.jpg20170701161026_1.thumb.jpg.d29acd5076377980ae6ba94c97e8aafe.jpg