kinghelseth

New Guy

Hello everyone. 

I'm a very new PC gamer, having come from console gaming for the last two decades or so. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place for me, as I'm looking for mod installation support, not necessarily mod creation support. I have found that many of the members of the PC modding community are .... let's just say less helpful that I would like.

I openly admit I'm not knowledgeable in the slightest about modding or fiddling with my program files, so I know a lot of what I'm asking is "common knowledge" for those more experience than me.

Anyways, I'm just here to see if I can get some friendly tips on modding in general. See you around!

welcome to TES Alliance. :)

You can get a pretty good idea of mod installation by watching various videos on YouTube. Gopher has a bunch, and they are VERY good.

1 hour ago, kinghelseth said:

...I'm a very new PC gamer, having come from console gaming for the last two decades or so....

Holy crap am I old. Consoles have been around that long haven't they...

Anyway, welcome to TESA and please don't open the CK, you need to go out in the sun! :lmao:

Hang out here because everybody wants to help, no matter what the problem is.

And finally these are welcome cookies. :) Virtually eat them before donnato comes along!

:cookie4u::cookie4u::cookie4u:

Posted (edited)

If you find a mod you like ... read the readme ... usually it`ll tell you how and where.    Also, welcome cookies ..  :cookie4u:  :cookie4u:   

Edited by donnato