DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A misadventure

All right folks, here is what I found in my inbox on Bethesda.net this morning, while I was sipping my hot chocolate:

Screenshot_20170725-164030-1.thumb.png.9d01c4df866dbcf7482f132d6958e13a.png

Screenshot_20170725-164248-1.thumb.png.f2848d9e3921b41dc1f5f9fb8ad9545e.png

I posted these screen shots on Bethesda.net; they were removed eventually, which was expected, and someone in the moderation team contacted me saying "We are currently looking into the matter. As of now, your mods are in good standing and we are keeping an eye on any reports coming in on them."

My mods are still up there.

Modding community, you said? Here maybe, no longer on Bethesda. Pity...

Edited by ladyonthemoon
  • Upvote 2

That link is empty.  Not to mention I don't have an account either.

Did you run across any of these people in a forum where you might have had civil communications?

It appears to me Tarshana believes you reported her.

Not sure why others felt the need to join a side, not just calm a person down or stay out of it.

On the bright side, there are very big coffee mugs you can drink from.

Civil defense, at your service.:paladin:

16 minutes ago, Ashenfire said:

That link is empty.  Not to mention I don't have an account either.

Did you run across any of these people in a forum where you might have had civil communications?

It appears to me Tarshana believes you reported her.

Not sure why others felt the need to join a side, not just calm a person down or stay out of it.

On the bright side, there are very big coffee mugs you can drink from.

Civil defense, at your service.:paladin:

Thank for reminding me about the link; I changed the names of my mods, they can no longer be found by searching for my username out there. So, Tarshana believes that I would do what she would do? I didn't; why would I dirty my hands because of her? I didn't report her, in fact, I published the two screen shots on Bethesda.net forums, asking her publicly if they were stupid enough to believe that she could do what she said on the Discord chat and go unnoticed. It brought lots of attention as you can imagine and the mods spent some cleaning the mess after me. :lol:

What started the whole thing is that I reminded her and her goons that using patreon to ask money for making mods, directly or not, is forbidden by Bethesda. Their article about that is here and I think it's public: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/510/crowd-funding-monetization-of-mods 

I reminded them about that because they were complaining that some mods one of them made was taken down; the guy had added a link to patreon in its description. This is why she called me a "dick".

Civil defence is welcome! :D

• HeyYou locked this topic