Witchking_of_Angmar

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #40

623 posts in this topic

I figured the last thread was long enough, so let's start a new one. Also thinking about making a poll. Any suggestions?

Good call. No idea for the poll, though. I remember that we used to do a lot of goofy or funny ones pertaining to the RP or characters. Always enjoyed those, myself.

I like docs idea of something funny having to do with the RP or something.

Also, I just posted my TES RP post in the Origins section. So, yeah... pretty nervous about that, lol.

Just now, CenturionAquilarius said:

I like docs idea of something funny having to do with the RP or something.

Also, I just posted my TES RP post in the Origins section. So, yeah... pretty nervous about that, lol.

Huzzah!

I'm not caught up in the Rp quite yet but I'll make time right now to see what you've wrote up.

2 hours ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

:rofl: That a Bruxa?

Rofl yes. She was minding her own business too, not bothering me until I got nosy and discovered the guy she killed. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rofl yes. She was minding her own business too, not bothering me until I got nosy and discovered the guy she killed. 

:lol: I remember that. Her face says it all. "Fuuuck. It's the Witcher. Alright, play it cool. Maybe he won't notice."

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD

*Approaches Bruxa with a sack of florens*

ClW5-v0XEAEhdsl.jpg

Shor help me.

I'm arguing with Josh about the best future for New Vegas, I'd respect his opinion for the NCR if he wasn't stupid about House.

Wow so i'm almost at the end of hellblade, and holy shit. It's gone from a dark fantasy game to ******* Silent Hill Norse edition. One of the scariest, yet awesome moments so far (Like I said, LOL, I really recommend the game, especially if you're into Norse Mythology like me) Like I said, since its only retailing for thirty bucks, and took me 11 hours to beat, I think it's well worth the price. 

I led a one man (or woman) assault on Hel's fortress, before going into the land of the dead itself. The depiction, is one of the best, and scariest. A river of blood, covered in corpses, with tortured anguished hands reaching from the ground, and maimed ripped apart people screaming for mercy. Flesh mountains, and lighting streaking in the distance

ua2eYm7.jpg?1

This thought? It can't compare at all probably one of the coolest bosses i've ever fought. Don't want to spoil him, but I need to show a glimpse because the design is so ******* cool

OfrKdub.jpg

Garmr the Black Wolf of Hel, and Guardian of the Underworld. His boss fight is pure horror 

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shor help me.

I'm arguing with Josh about the best future for New Vegas, I'd respect his opinion for the NCR if he wasn't stupid about House.

Best future for New Vegas the place? Or best ending to New Vegas the game?

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

Best future for New Vegas the place? Or best ending to New Vegas the game?

Best future for New Vegas the place.

Just now, bigbossbalrog said:

Wow so i'm almost at the end of hellblade, and holy shit. It's gone from a dark fantasy game to ******* Silent Hill Norse edition. One of the scariest, yet awesome moments so far (Like I said, LOL, I really recommend the game, especially if you're into Norse Mythology like me) Like I said, since its only retailing for thirty bucks, and took me 11 hours to beat, I think it's well worth the price. 

Reveal hidden contents

I led a one man (or woman) assault on Hel's fortress, before going into the land of the dead itself. The depiction, is one of the best, and scariest. A river of blood, covered in corpses, with tortured anguished hands reaching from the ground, and maimed ripped apart people screaming for mercy. Flesh mountains, and lighting streaking in the distance

ua2eYm7.jpg?1

This thought? It can't compare at all probably one of the coolest bosses i've ever fought. Don't want to spoil him, but I need to show a glimpse because the design is so ******* cool

Reveal hidden contents

OfrKdub.jpg

Garmr the Black Wolf of Hel, and Guardian of the Underworld. His boss fight is pure horror 

I honestly might pick it up when it comes to Xbox. Been hearing good things from you and others.

Did you explain to him that an independent New Vegas is the best thing for not only Vegas, but the NCR?

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Best future for New Vegas the place.

Oh. House. XD 

House is definitely up there if you ask me. In fact he's in my opinion the safest bet. Even with his killing the Kings for being NCR whores.

Argument's already over, he's in the fussy 'You are always condescending to me' stage.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

House is definitely up there if you ask me. In fact he's in my opinion the safest bet. Even with his killing the Kings for being NCR whores.

If we look at it solely based on results and numbers, it's almost inarguable that House is the best bet for Vegas. Things won't go so well for the people in Freeside and the rest of Outer Vegas. They probably have several more forced relocations/bloodbaths in their future, but under House the city itself will grow and prosper with the world's greatest mind basically running things 24/7 without dying. I absolutely believe him when he says that he could have ships in space within 100 years. Hell, he has a rocket facility just a few miles out.

Edited by The_Good_Doctor

I'm tired and I don't have the motivation to you inbred cousinfucker
~Josh the Furry/Scalie 2017

Gotta love him.

Posted (edited)

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

you inbred cousinfucker

Gotta love him.

:rofl: 

I'm starting to. There's something really funny about a guy who gets fed up with his friends and calls them cousinfuckers. 

Edited by The_Good_Doctor

8 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

I honestly might pick it up when it comes to Xbox. Been hearing good things from you and others.

Surt's boss theme. Come on Vikings!!!

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

:rofl: 

I'm starting to. There's something really funny about a guy who gets fed up with his friends and calls them cousinfuckers. 

Ah don't be it'll get on your nerves very quickly, I'll always be friends with him but god he is so annoying.

I gave that out of context which did make me chuckle.