Witchking_of_Angmar

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #42

President of Tamriel - Skyrim   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for president?

• Boldir - "The Iron-Brow for the Iron Throne."
    • Brund - "A man with a special kind of heart."
    • Rebec - "No more elven nonsense."
    • Baldur - "Asses to ashes."

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
992 posts in this topic

Neskonungr was disqualified from the voting after being found out that he's been sending people into space illegally. Also his slogan was too hard for most to understand. 

:rofl: he's too small for that. Technically they still orbit in the atmosphere, carried by magical currents leaked from Magnus.

In response to Centurion.

I couldn't explain it, I'm fine with losing in most games but this brings out the worst in me. I was getting salty last night but since those comments I've finally learned to accept defeat because it's going to happen. I'm like level 12 right now.

I just didn't want to lose the equipment I worked hard to get, but every time the character is taken prisoner he escapes in a day or two with everything.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: he's too small for that. Technically they still orbit in the atmosphere, carried by magical currents leaked from Magnus.

I was gonna vote Baldur because he's always been the king for me. Then you started spouting this elven nonsense and I realized that Rebec has been right all along. 

We have got to put a stop to it!

XD well even I can agree to that, I voted for her too. 

Only because I can see her ass better when she's higher on the polls.

Plus, Baldur is pretty enough to make a good a First Lady.

Posted (edited)

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

Plus, Baldur is pretty enough to make a good a First Lady.

Eyyy, it's true. People shake Rebec's hand and kiss mine instead. They know what's up. 

If im pres tho it'll be to kiss tha muthafukin ring.

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Eyyy, it's true. People shake Rebec's hand and kiss mine instead. They know what's up. 

If im pres tho it'll be yo kiss tha muthafukin ring.

Kiss the ring??? Nah, nah, nah, the lady's kiss tha underking!

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

If im pres tho it'll be to kiss tha muthafukin ring.

You'll make them offers they can't refuse.

Lol poor Brund. Well, time to kill the competition!

Just now, CenturionAquilarius said:

Kiss the ring??? Nah, nah, nah, the lady's kiss tha underking!

Ohoho shit, eyyyy!

Though not with Rebec around ;) we'll keep that on the low low.

24 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

In response to Centurion.

I couldn't explain it, I'm fine with losing in most games but this brings out the worst in me. I was getting salty last night but since those comments I've finally learned to accept defeat because it's going to happen. I'm like level 12 right now.

I just didn't want to lose the equipment I worked hard to get, but every time the character is taken prisoner he escapes in a day or two with everything.

That just part of the game, it's supposed to be hard. Aren't you in an army right now?

If you haven't done this, go do it. Go talk to the guild master and invest money in businesses, eventually you will start making assloads of money. 

Not gonna lie, I'm not gamer enough to put up with all that. Not anymore anyway.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol poor Brund. Well, time to kill the competition!

Voting for Brund instead of Rebec because you're tired of of elven nonsense is like voting for Hitler instead of Trump because you think there's an illegal immigration problem. XD

I just can't believe one of you voted for Boldir. I mean I'm glad he's on the scoreboard but the dude's biggest victory is burning down a friendly city.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not gonna lie, I'm not gamer enough to put up with all that. Not anymore anyway.

Same here. The Clash of Kings mod almost got me to pick the game up because it looks incredible, but at the end of the day I knew I wouldn't have the patience for it.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's because your getting old :P

Really neither am I. Without cheating, Mount and Blade is one of those games that takes like six months to beat.

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

Same here. The Clash of Kings mod almost got me to pick the game up because it looks incredible, but at the end of the day I knew I wouldn't have the patience for it.

I started playing it, but I haven't picked it up since the day I told y'all about it. It's a really hard mod on top of everything as well.

4 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

I just can't believe one of you voted for Boldir. I mean I'm glad he's on the scoreboard but the dude's biggest victory is burning down a friendly city.

You're saying that's not a good quality for a president to have?

Just now, Witchking_of_Angmar said:

You're saying that's not a good quality for a president to have?

Headline: President Elect Krojun Draconus says he likes burning down cities. Approval ratings go up another 6%

4 minutes ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

It's because your getting old :P

Really neither am I. Without cheating, Mount and Blade is one of those games that takes like six months to beat.

lol I've always been an old man at heart. Even got the grey hairs to prove it.

7 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

Voting for Brund instead of Rebec because you're tired of of elven nonsense is like voting for Hitler instead of Trump because you think there's an illegal immigration problem. XD

Ey, Brund would get the job done tho. There'd be no elven nonsense because with him there'd be no elves!