Witchking_of_Angmar

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

President of Tamriel   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for president?

• Corio Adorin - "You'll be adorin' a future with Corio."
    • Theodore Adrard - "Winner of High Rock's annual backstabbing competition."
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw - "A mad, mad wolf in a mad, mad world."
    • Theudofrid - "On second thought, let's not vote someone from Tamriel. 'Tis a silly place.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
599 posts in this topic

Those fuckers look like evil incarnate. I see them - dead.

i spent yesterday and most of today cleaning out my room. All that's left is the bed that we are taking to the dump tomorrow before I leave, my chair that I sit in like a Jarl XD, and empty dresser, tv and directv box, and an empty bookshelf. It's weird. My room echos and shit

1 minute ago, CenturionAquilarius said:

i spent yesterday and most of today cleaning out my room. All that's left is the bed that we are taking to the dump tomorrow before I leave, my chair that I sit in like a Jarl XD, and empty dresser, tv and directv box, and an empty bookshelf. It's weird. My room echos and shit

Are you getting your own place after Basics?

Just now, The_Good_Doctor said:

Are you getting your own place after Basics?

Not for awhile. Just boxing my shit up and moving into the attic so its out of the way. I'm the last one and my parents have plans for my room and also want to move eventually.

This is insane.

Some skinny white crackhead breaks into the car lot across the street and mom see's it then calls the law scaring the little shit off, cops arrive twenty minutes too late, an hour later mom's boyfriend see's the same shithead back over there when he like mom was outside on the porch.

Low and behold I hear a gunshot as well, certainly a fine night for the degenerates.

I can't ******* wait holy shit

Edited by CenturionAquilarius

Rofl unfortunately shit like that happens a lot around here, especially in my cousin's neighborhood. Lots of drug trafficking there and car chopping.

That reminds me, that night all those cops were swarming everything around me and flying past me on the road, apparently they didn't even catch the guy and all they got is a mug shot.

My boss was telling me about it. Said they were looking for someone speeding, so I thought it was me and some camera got a picture of me at a light lol XD.

Aw man, the site glitched out and gave me two notifications.

Being away from the laptop seeing what looked like a PM message from Balrog got me all excited.

I forgot that I was supposed to tell you guys my vote for the next vote.

Well, I vote for (drumroll)

Theodore Adrard

23 hours ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

I like snakes too. Used to have a pet one. Had a tarantula too but I am a lot more cautious of spiders in the house because of all those damn brown recluse stories you hear.

I hear various things about whether they're in the Charlotte area or not, though I know black widows are fairly common which is why I always wear thick gloves to garden with. In the house, it's WWIII on anything moving.

23 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Very pretty too. They're called Spiny Orb-Weavers.

Oh heeelll no.

Stupidly, this made me tear up..

Edited by Celan

21 minutes ago, Celan said:

I hear various things about whether they're in the Charlotte area or not, though I know black widows are fairly common which is why I always wear thick gloves to garden with. In the house, it's WWIII on anything moving.

Black widows are rare around here, but we've got them. The recluses are more common, but they're easy to watch out for since they usually stick to quiet and dark places like sheds and storage closets. You've got a real problem if they're running around in the parts of your house that you spend lots of time in.

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

Damn, CDPR are the best. That was really sweet.

I dont like Snakes too much. But I don't dislike them, and I used to have a phobia of rats when I was little, so I really appreciate how they kill and devour them for me.

1 hour ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

Black widows are rare around here, but we've got them. The recluses are more common, but they're easy to watch out for since they usually stick to quiet and dark places like sheds and storage closets. You've got a real problem if they're running around in the parts of your house that you spend lots of time in.

Damn, CDPR are the best. That was really sweet.

Supposedly brown recluse like cardboard boxes. I've still got moving boxes in my garage, so... *makes plans for bonfire*

And, yes they are the best. I love that Roach gets in the shot at the end. :wub:

King Snakes are the best, hell we found one near where we keep the chickens and let the little guy stay.

2 hours ago, Celan said:

Oh heeelll no.

Hide contents

CDPR, the legend. Loved this.

jon : *finds out that his dad is actually his uncle and his siblings are actually his cousins and that he just fucked his auntie*
jon:

tumblr_inline_oulpficLd81uhszck_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_oulpfjXYu21uhszck_500.jpg

I don't know shit about how they treat their developers and don't much care so long as they continue to treat the fanbase so wonderfully and create games that continuously make it to my all time favorites list.

Bethesda might treat their devs wonderfully, might even suck em off inbetween lunchbreaks for all I know. But apparently that don't translate to how they treat us.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don't know shit about how they treat their developers and don't much care so long as they continue to treat the fanbase so wonderfully and create games that continuously make it to my all time favorites list.

Bethesda might treat their devs wonderfully, might even suck em off inbetween lunchbreaks for all I know. But apparently that don't translate to how they treat us.

Agreed. I've seen enough comments from enough devs over there to know that it's hardly a sweatshop they're working in. CDPR has enough employees to fill a town, and when every one of them has the creative mindset you'd expect from folks in a game company, you can bet your ass that there will be disagreements, clashes, and office feuds. 

The comments of a few individuals doesn't prove to me that they are some horrible company. And at the end of the day, they make some damn good content and treat their fanbase better than any gaming company I've followed. CDPR earned their place on the pedestal in my book. 

Yep. Sounds more like everyone wants to be a star. I saw a comment that said it's more like 5 people making the game and everyone else following orders. Well, apparently those five know what the hell they're doing, lol. 

These dudes even get a gym? At work? Shit, don't sound too bad to me, the very nature of the place, an office full of aspiring artists like you said, is bound to have arguments and feuds. 

I don't see anything that terrible. You're always going to have disgruntled people at any company. Even the high profile devs I know who went to work for other projects came back to work on TW3 on a contract basis. You don't see leads leaving in the middle of projects like with Mass Effect Andromeda or other games, and the product speaks for itself.