The_Good_Doctor

Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #44

President of Tamriel   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for president?

• Krojun - "Yes, we can? Yes you WILL."
    • Baldur - "Asses to ashes."
    • Theodore - "Winner of High Rock's annual backstabbing competition."

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
364 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok now I'm pretty positive you're ******* with us after watching the last two minutes of that vid :rofl::rofl: I'm good, dude.

:rofl: It actually looks ******* hilarious. I love janky shit like that. One of my guilty pleasures is Freddy Vs Jason so I love Monster movie mashups. 

Aren't you guys fans of Dead Space? EA is shuttering its developer, Visceral Studios. They were apparently making some Star Wars game. Supposedly Bioware is also making a Star Wars game. Meeeehhhh.

Just now, Celan said:

Aren't you guys fans of Dead Space? EA is shuttering its developer, Visceral Studios. They were apparently making some Star Wars game. Supposedly Bioware is also making a Star Wars game. Meeeehhhh.

What? They killed ******* Visceral?! They also did Dante's Inferno! WTF, EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EA keeping up its grand tradition.

Seems like EA wants to make the most of the rights to Star Wars games while they can. Understandable as I bet those rights cost a lot of money and naturally they want a return on that investment. Still a bit sad to see how they run things. 

3 hours ago, bigbossbalrog said:

:rofl: It actually looks ******* hilarious. I love janky shit like that. One of my guilty pleasures is Freddy Vs Jason so I love Monster movie mashups. 

My brother was playing some Freddy vs Jason game lol. Actually looked kinda fun.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

I’m a big dead space fan, and yea **** EA so much.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My brother was playing some Freddy vs Jason game lol. Actually looked kinda fun.

I’m a big dead space fan, and yea **** EA so much.

No Dead Space 4...

No Call of Duty Vietnam War horror game....

Or the Halo Survival Horror flood game that was rumored to be by them...

Man it sucks to see such a talented Dev team just get squashed. Unfair.

I've gotten so much better at this game and all I did was stop leaning back when I play XD Go figure.

Still the God as D.va.

Overwatch Screenshot 2017.10.18 - 00.40.21.40.png

For the record, two of those medals were silver, lol just took the pic too soon before it uploaded. Not that it matters or that anyone cares... just sayin for the record :P Anyway getting games like that with no deaths has been coming pretty consistently. 

Desktop Screenshot 2017.10.18 - 01.06.56.22.png

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

no deaths

Fuckin' Reaper. :P 

58 minutes ago, The_Good_Doctor said:

Fuckin' Reaper. :P 

You calling me A reaper or referring to Reaper? :P I admit I can't pull that off with him with 0 deaths, but man me as D.va... gross. Gonna have to upload that whole game lol.

I've just started seriously playing as Reaper and ^ lol I'm enjoying it. XD Mains now would be Reinhardt, Junkrat, Mercy, D.va and Reaper. Those are the characters I switch between the most now and consistently do well as.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You calling me A reaper or referring to Reaper? :P I admit I can't pull that off with him with 0 deaths, but man me as D.va... gross. Gonna have to upload that whole game lol.

I've just started seriously playing as Reaper and ^ lol I'm enjoying it. XD Mains now would be Reinhardt, Junkrat, Mercy, D.va and Reaper. Those are the characters I switch between the most now and consistently do well as.

I was referring to Reaper, not calling you one. XD Seems like a lot of the people who get really good with him tend to have pretty low death counts for such a squishy character since he has one of the best 'escapes' in the game. D.VA is right up there with him though with her eject on top of being tanky as hell.

That's true, I don't die much with him for that very reason. His wraith mode is your bread and butter. I barely mess with his teleport.

D.va, aside from being tanky and flying, defense matrix is just so awesome, even with the nerf she got reducing it by half the time. That plus missiles which you can shoot while flying towards your target, AND defense matrix their shots? :rofl: too much fun.

And when she gets ejected she deals some pretty crazy damage. Gotten better surviving outside of it, just hang back and shoot. Range doesn't effect damage or accuracy.

Basically I play like a bitch XD Run in aggressive, retreat, run in aggressive, retreat. Rinse and repeat.

Sorry for the noise in the back occasionally, I was eating my meat chowder, lol XD 

Would also like to point out how crazy playing with pc gamers is as someone using a controller. Their accuracy is gross lol so I have to stick to characters where that doesn't matter, like Reinhardt, mercy, symetra and Torb (aka the no aiming kit) or people where mobility is high and where the controller has somewhat of an advantage. D.va, Junkrat. 

Or reaper lol since shotguns don't need accuracy and strafing side to side actually makes it easier to shoot people down, and that I think is far easier with a controller. 

Don't do bad with Tracer either, that's someone else I've been playing as. Basically the same shit as Reaper. Come from behind, shoot, run away, rinse repeat. Except her guns are effective far away as well so you can pepper people down from behind a reinhardt or Orisa shield pretty easily too and build up that ultimate quicker than reaper.