DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Retexturing problem

kisuke47

Hi guys I'm trying to do a simple retexture for a house mod I want to build but it has me banging my head against my keyboard lol I want to retexture this whintwoodlogverticalthin01 with this texture riftenlogdetails01 here is what I have been doing I copied both the nif and texture I wanted renamed them to this vagonbrie_whintwoodlogverticalthin01.nif and vagonbrie_riftenlogdetails01 and made two folders called vagaonbrie the name of my house mod and I placed one in the textures folder and meshes folder in skyrim data then I open the nif file and swap textures in nifskope to the one in my file then edit the uv map so the texture fits the model save it open creation kit go to where the model I used is located create new name it then when I locate the model I made an error pops ups and says could not find the model meshes\vagonbrei\Vagonbriei_rifrmsmpartitionbeamkeep01.nif I click yes to all and in the preview window for my model I just get a re marker error I'm very new to modding so I have tried to explain it best I can any help of what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it would be awesome thanks.

• 2 weeks later...