DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Looking for a guide to create a static object?

zNightman

Ok, Ok, I actually have 2 questions.  I'll ask the hard one first.

coc heading maker,  I created a new home interior and added the heading marker so I can test and check things out.  When I load into the main menu and try to go to my marker I just get some values being displayed in the console and I go no where.  Is there something I missed?  I should point out that this interior is not linked to an exterior or any place in skyrim yet that is in the next question.

As I have created this new interior from scratch and did not follow any form of an existing building in skyrim, I can''t find a good match for an exterior so I would like to create my own.  I'm seem to have hit a wall in terms of guides and tutorials on how to do this.  Could someone give me a map marker of where this is possible?

• 3 weeks later...