DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Maintenance & Updating

DarkRider

ConstructionZone.png

We Are Currently Under Construction!

TES Alliance is preparing for a major update site wide! We'll be phasing out some features that see little use and bringing in some new things, we'll be picking up the modding competition torch {if there's enough interest), adding new classes, polishing themes, and changing some things around for a better TESA experience overall. :construction:

We expect the upgrade on the user end to begin tonight and going through this weekend. There will be a few weeks of tweaks and changes to follow the initial upgrade, but we'll do that on a live board to reduce the downtime for you folks and of course we'll announce the completion with a full change log so you don't miss any features! :good:

If you are an experienced modder and are interested in teaching one of the open courses here on TESA, please PM me, we are looking for new scholars to take up these prestigious positions! :smarty:

Some fresh new fun for TESA ahead! :fun:

We appreciate your patience during this upgrade process, if you have questions or concerns feel free to post here.

Cheers,

DarkRider & the TESA Team

• Upvote 1

Current Status: The board software has been updated successfully. I'm now working on skins so there will be some visual weirdness throughout the day. Im starting with the default theme, then I'll skin a new light theme for those who have trouble with dark skins :good:

Please hold off on bug reports until we're finished updating everything as most things will be resolved along the way :D

On 26/01/2018 at 5:33 PM, DarkRider said:

Please hold off on bug reports until we're finished updating everything as most things will be resolved along the way :D

I wasn't sure if this is the sort of bug report I should hold off with, but I'm getting "DarkRider cannot receive messages" when I try to PM you.  That said, the PM was non-urgent and should probably wait until later (I do choose my moments!) but I figured you might want to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Things are going pretty well with the overhaul still have a couple features to add and switch around, permissions to set, etc. We have a bit of important info though. We will be moving to a more stable server and closing our mod hosting section to general uploads. We are carrying a metric ton of mod weight for files that are rarely downloaded and paying a monthly premium for that privilege. Bigger hosting sites are struggling for traffic and our traffic has been significantly reduced to where it just doesn't seem worth the money we're putting up.

The downloads section will now consist of three sections, Exclusives for mods we host that cant be downloaded anywhere else, Showcase for our most popular mods that still get decent traffic, and In Development where our students and project leaders developing mods within our community can host their work

If you are a Project Leader or a Student (past or present qualify) please move your mods to the appropriate sub category in this new section: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/229-in-development/

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, DarkRider said:

The downloads section will now consist of three sections, Exclusives for mods we host that cant be downloaded anywhere else, Showcase for our most popular mods that still get decent traffic, and In Development where our students and project leaders developing mods within our community can host their work

Well, I do understand why you are doing this. I'm going to move my mods to the nexus, so that you can delete them.

• Confused 1

It's set, Im not sure why it's not working...clear your cache/cookies? :idea:

Update: Just a heads up, we're starting a phase out portion of the housecleaning job. We'll be nuking unused forums to make browsing active content easier, as well as removing abandoned image galleries, and purging attachments. If you want to help out, you can clean your attachments and your PM inboxes of anything you dont actually need, use or want! :construction: Once we've unloaded the unused content we'll start cleaning/updating pinned topics and posts to be up to date! :good:

6 hours ago, DarkRider said:

It's set, Im not sure why it's not working...clear your cache/cookies?

There is no move button that I can find. I took a look at "Upload  a new version" and "Edit details" and there is no option there either. :(

5a81417ae84cb_Sanstitre-1.jpg.87c48a86324e95734aeaa4779134babe.jpg

I suppose I can move them manually now, using the link you provided earlier? This one: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/229-in-development/

38 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

Yes that’s the location. It’d be good to figure out why you don’t have a move button though so I’m still looking into it. You’re welcome to move things manually if you like, or wait, I’m good either way :D

Okay, I'll wait then. I agree that it's important that you figure out why the button is not where it should be. :)

Now, the day the button shows up, which ones of my mods should I move and which ones should I delete?

I'll move Whitewater Farm and Miscarcand Inn for sure, since they were made from the ck basics classes, but what about the others?