DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Maintenance & Updating

DarkRider

7 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

You can move all of them. As you’re a project leader you have normal uploading privileges it’s just new sections to make browsing easier with fewer categories :D

Most of them get very low traffic, is that okay?

By the way, cannot you move my mods to the new section, in case you cannot figure out why the button is not showing?

Oh, and, what about the download count? Will it reset when the mods are moved to the new section? :)

23 hours ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Most of them get very low traffic, is that okay?

By the way, cannot you move my mods to the new section, in case you cannot figure out why the button is not showing?

Oh, and, what about the download count? Will it reset when the mods are moved to the new section? :)

Hello!

It seems that some of my Skyrim mods have been moved to the "Exclusive" section/category. This is exactly where they belong since the PC version of these mods are available here only! Only the boxes versions have been uploaded to Bethesda.net. :)

17 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

Any mods hosted here and nowhere else will be moved to the exclusive section so that’s where they go! :yes:

The download count will not reset. And yes, if you’re unable to move them because the button won’t show up, we’re happy to move the rest for you :D

Okay then! Please dear Sir, could you move the rest of my mods to the "Exclusive" section of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim? Thank you! :D

• Upvote 1

Update: All mods that are staying have been moved, many that were orphaned with few downloads were removed. The downloads section is no longer open for uploads unless your membership is one of the colored ID groups. :good:

Next thing to go will be attachments. You can manage your attachments from the user nav. We’ll be deleting them all to clear the system so you have a couple days to download anything from your inbox that you want to keep. Once uploads are nuked, storage limits will be added to keep the bloat away! :AK47:

• Thanks 1

Site Update:

We're back! Sorry for not giving you guys more notice on the server move. I mean, we knew it was coming but then the host auto shifted domains on me when I purchased the new server plan and we had to hustle to get stuff moved over to it just to get the site back up! :faint:

The board and most of the modules are working. Some attachments are still in transit so some images may not render yet, they will be fixed soon. The downloads section is still in transit so many mods will NOT download yet. Give us some time to finish moving. We're bringing TESA live so those regulars who have an addiction to her can get their fix! :loveTESA:

We still have a lot of moving and cleaning to do so as long as the construction hats are on the logo you can expect some bumps! I'll post another update when Downloads are all moved over here. :construction:

15 minutes ago, ladyonthemoon said:

But I cannot access the home page. All I get is a message asking me what I want to do with the file I'm trying to download:

Anyone experiencing this oddity needs to clear their browser cache to view the site correctly on the new server. It's just a glitch. :)

On 19/02/2018 at 12:22 PM, DarkRider said:

Update: All mods that are staying have been moved, many that were orphaned with few downloads were removed. The downloads section is no longer open for uploads unless your membership is one of the colored ID groups. :good:

Will this be a permanent change or only for the moment? :)

3 minutes ago, JayCrane said:

Will this be a permanent change or only for the moment? :)

We expect some level of permanence as on the smaller server we'll need to make sure we don't get too big. But regular participants on site, like yourself, have options to upload. You could get a paid VIP membership, or shoot me a PM to discuss becoming a Project Leader with your own forum for your projects FREE, or even become an Ambassador which is a title we reserve for fairly well known members of the wider ES community or just well known to us :D

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DarkRider said:

The board and most of the modules are working.

The only thing that doesn't work is the "Home" link in the bottom and all I get is a cookie file, because the "Home" link doesn't have the "index.php" at the end of that link.

Other than that I dunno what might work or not work.

UPDATE: We are completely migrated to the new server and the rent is paid for a whole year so we should be set here for a while! We are still under construction as long as the hats are on the logo, we have modules to update, content to update/clean, new features to bring online etc. Please continue bearing with us, it's a lot to do! :construction:

• Love This 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming it's just part of the forum update, but in case it's not, I've been getting signed out a lot over the past few days, on a fairly erratic basis but on average once or twice a day.  I'm guessing it's not a cause for concern but figured I should mention it.  Also the sign-in pop-up appears not to be working and takes me to the full-screen login page, which fortunately does work.

Edited by vometia

On 3/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, HeyYou said:

I have problems when I visit a mod page, or tutorial, or pretty much anything that is NOT the regular forums, when I go back to the forums, I am signed out, the theme changes, etc. Its always been like that for me....

On 3/16/2018 at 10:56 AM, vometia said:

I'm assuming it's just part of the forum update, but in case it's not, I've been getting signed out a lot over the past few days, on a fairly erratic basis but on average once or twice a day.  I'm guessing it's not a cause for concern but figured I should mention it.  Also the sign-in pop-up appears not to be working and takes me to the full-screen login page, which fortunately does work.

Im not able to reproduce this so far. What browsers and versions are you using please? :detective: