1. DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

DarkRider

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Maintenance & Updating

7 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

You can move all of them. As you’re a project leader you have normal uploading privileges it’s just new sections to make browsing easier with fewer categories :D

Most of them get very low traffic, is that okay?

By the way, cannot you move my mods to the new section, in case you cannot figure out why the button is not showing?

Oh, and, what about the download count? Will it reset when the mods are moved to the new section? :)

23 hours ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Most of them get very low traffic, is that okay?

By the way, cannot you move my mods to the new section, in case you cannot figure out why the button is not showing?

Oh, and, what about the download count? Will it reset when the mods are moved to the new section? :)

Hello!

It seems that some of my Skyrim mods have been moved to the "Exclusive" section/category. This is exactly where they belong since the PC version of these mods are available here only! Only the boxes versions have been uploaded to Bethesda.net. :)

Any mods hosted here and nowhere else will be moved to the exclusive section so that’s where they go! :yes:

The download count will not reset. And yes, if you’re unable to move them because the button won’t show up, we’re happy to move the rest for you :D

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

Any mods hosted here and nowhere else will be moved to the exclusive section so that’s where they go! :yes:

The download count will not reset. And yes, if you’re unable to move them because the button won’t show up, we’re happy to move the rest for you :D

Okay then! Please dear Sir, could you move the rest of my mods to the "Exclusive" section of Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim? Thank you! :D

• Upvote 1