DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I want to find a specific location

Leonardo

I don't remember where I this location is, because I discover it over 5 years ago and haven't found it since then.  The climate is similar how it is around the Rift Imperial War Camp and the entrance of Angarvunde or next to the mountain where Forelhost is.

All I know it's somewhere in the Southern regions next to the edge of a mountain or a ridge, but not in the snowy mountains.

The surroundings seems to be a bandit hideout or something that has been attacked by a dragon, I recall I found dead bodies there, since the place has a wooden palisade similar to how the Orc stronghold looked like in-game.

I think there was a mine too, not sure about that tough.

Anyone who remember what location I'm referring to?

On 29/01/2018 at 3:16 PM, Leonardo said:

I don't remember where I this location is, because I discover it over 5 years ago and haven't found it since then.  The climate is similar how it is around the Rift Imperial War Camp and the entrance of Angarvunde or next to the mountain where Forelhost is.

All I know it's somewhere in the Southern regions next to the edge of a mountain or a ridge, but not in the snowy mountains.

The surroundings seems to be a bandit hideout or something that has been attacked by a dragon, I recall I found dead bodies there, since the place has a wooden palisade similar to how the Orc stronghold looked like in-game.

I think there was a mine too, not sure about that tough.

Anyone who remember what location I'm referring to?

Did you take a look there: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Rift

On 2018-01-29 at 4:48 PM, HeyYou said:

Darkwater crossing? I think it was near the cliffs in the rift, where the upper lands dropped dramatically to the hotsprings and such below.

No, that's not it,  It's located too north.

16 hours ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Did you take a look there: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Rift

Yes, I did but did I found it.  No, I did not found since the location I mean are too small and might be one of those unmarked locations.

It could be one many POI<name+num> cells (POI=PointOfInterest), which Skyrim has plenty of I assure you.

I dunno how many of those POI<name+num> cells I've loaded in the CK for my Skyrim Map Marker mod.

This is a little different, but I want to ask anyone here about the Malachite mineral deposits.  Does anyone remember where the Malachite mineral deposits is located?

All I know is that the Malachite mineral deposits are rare in-game and I don't know where to look to find them.

8 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

This is a little different, but I want to ask anyone here about the Malachite mineral deposits.  Does anyone remember where the Malachite mineral deposits is located?

All I know is that the Malachite mineral deposits are rare in-game and I don't know where to look to find them.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Malachite#Mineral_Sources

• 2 weeks later...

No.  It's neither of those locations and I like I said there were dead bandits on the ground and those locations you mention doesn't dead bandits on the ground.

Besides, the location I mean seems to be abandoned by a dragon attack and the other locations you posted about weren't attacked by a dragon, not I am aware of.