DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales Morrowind: OOC Discussion, I

DarkRider

Not bad at all! Fiska is like the caretaker. The tavern adopted her. Grond is... well, Grond. Mostly if you write him ever, he's a boisterous Nord with a heart of gold and a love of alchemy and his two dogs. Lol 

Fiska though, I suppose it would be like she doesn't know anymore about the tavern than we do unless it tells her. It's quietly sentient, I suppose is the best way to describe it. Working in the background. She has a connection to it because it's adopted her to its service but even she is still learning.

The only nudge I want to give you about your add is that we're working out of Morrowind/Solstheim for these tales, as opposed to Skyrim. No big though. We can just say the Skyrim door opened long enough to let your characters through before slapping closed behind her. The tavern must have wanted you there. :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

WHOA GEE

Tavern Tales is still going! I remember when I was still a much more naive creature trying to participate. Last time I was active enough to have any kind of presence here it was about 5-6 years ago.

I'm interested, taking a look at who the roster is & figuring out a character that will complement.

EDIT: Just caught up with all that's happened in the Story thread, looks like I discovered the Morrowind edition at the best time.

Edited by Jheuloh
  • Thanks 1

I finally got Lain's profile up! I was initially thinking of him as being a farmhand as his backstory profession, but then he gradually morphed into an enchanter with a touch of alchemist. But definitely a novice, so as not to overshadow Fiska and maybe foster interaction if she sees Lain trying alchemy but speeding towards a horrible mistake :P 

I'd like to draw out and color up a bust image of Lain rather than use a screenshot, hence why there's no image for him right now. But for now, it's time to make a post and get the would-be enchanter into The Tavern!

... Now I kind of want to detail out that Elena figure I made up for the backstory even though I JUST finished Lain. XD Must resist, must resist.

Edited by Jheuloh

• 2 weeks later...