DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tavern Tales Morrowind: OOC Discussion, I

DarkRider

In the events of Dragonborn the Red Mountain had only recently erupted, it's long enough after that for the island to have recovered. So Oblivion crisis and Alduin are past events in the present. Skyrim Tavern was about 50 years after Oblivion Tavern, so maybe about 40 or so years after the events in Skyrim?

1 minute ago, DarkRider said:

In the events of Dragonborn the Red Mountain had only recently erupted, it's long enough after that for the island to have recovered. So Oblivion crisis and Alduin are past events in the present. Skyrim Tavern was about 50 years after Oblivion Tavern, so maybe about 40 or so years after the events in Skyrim?

Looks like I was right to ask! :D

What about making it 50 years after Skyrim? Any idea if the dragons have expanded their territory into Cyrodiil and Morrowind and maybe the other provinces? After all, they were in Solstheim.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

50 years works for me :lol:

I think we could encounter the odd dragon. They're obviously not rampaging now that Alduin is defeated but I'd say they could easily exist in Morrowind. :yes:

10 minutes ago, WhoGuru said:

I'd totally expect to find the odd dragon vacationing on the island; nice volcano to sauna in and all. :rofl:

A dragon attack here and there would be good; it would spice our friends' life and tales. :lol:

I still need to read more of your tales since you are more experienced than I am at this and then Kibwe and Whitka will enter the inn. ;)

Edited by ladyonthemoon
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyonthemoon said:

A dragon attack here and there would be good; it would spice our friends' life and tales. :lol:

I still need to read more of your tales since you are more experienced than I am at this and then Kibwe and Whitka will enter the inn. ;)

Can't wait to write with you! :pints: You'll pick it up fast, I'm sure. This sort of round-robin writing is a great mental exercise.

• Love This 1

I have a couple videos bookmarked of ambient sounds from Morrowind. XD Yes, I'm that nerd. I like to listen to them depending on what I'm trying to write.

This one is a thunderstorm with the in-game ambient music playing periodically in the background: Grazelands Thunderstorm and Music

And this one is the ambient sounds of Seyda Neen. No music. I can sleep to this one. :rofl:Rainy Day in Seyda Neen

• Love This 1

3 hours ago, DarkRider said:

Ive added again since everyone seems buried in the CK at the moment :rofl:

There’s an opening for new players to join the adventure in Balmora! If you’re not at the Tavern yet you can always join us there or along the way!:swordplay:

I'm still trying to make something out of it. I read the contributions and I noticed that you were using P'urza who is a main character created by another contributor. We can do that?

1 hour ago, ladyonthemoon said:

I'm still trying to make something out of it. I read the contributions and I noticed that you were using P'urza who is a main character created by another contributor. We can do that?

Absolutely! As long as your own character is there as well, you're more than welcome to write the characters of other players. That's why we put up the character sheets; for the other players who'll be writing our characters. :toast: Makes it much easier for everyone!

• Upvote 1