DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello!!

kikichan

I saw Rider's intriguing post on "japanese modders community" where he says he will creat a new race speaking japanese so here I am....

I was always interesting in voice acting, but I did not have any idea what I should do to be involved in voice acting thing, but Rider was so helpful to have me here.

Thanks to the tutorial he posted on this site, I am having a lot of fun with my voice acting file!!

I am japanese, and I have some japanese accent (but also some western accent I picked up somewhere) ... so my voice acting should be only useful for the japanese speaking race Rider would creat, but I would love to be a help if there is something I can do besides voice acting.... like translation etc.

Send me a PM if something comes up... I might be able to help.

It is a pleasure to meet you all

Wish you all safe and exciting travel in Cyrodiil

Thank you!

>greenwarden

thank you! it is nice to see you!!

I downloaded your archive and I really loved your voice!

I wish I could learn some from your voice acting but couldnt do the dramatic acting you did there

I am looking forward to your another archive!!! post, post, post!!! lol

>WhoGuru

konnichiwa!! its a pleasure to know you!!

I hope my voice acting archive will remind you more japanese your friend taught you haha

>Rider

Thank you for having me here!!

I hope I could learn a lot of things here, from you and everyone in this forums!

williesea>

thank you so much!

I dont know anything about script wring, I tried to learn it but it was hard for me so i gave it up....

so I admire those skilled people

it is nice to meet you :ahoy:

greenwarden>

thank you for saying so. I am flattered!

you have a great voice too! I really like the tone(?) when you were acting...

very dramatic and professional

vereta>

thank you for your advice! I will adjust the files a bit

yeah, I used Audacity, but I wasnt sure if I should tune it up.... I tried to put some music on to get an idea if it is good enough, but i think the music was quiet too lololol

i will work on it, and i will go listened to your voice acting later ;)

Kikichan, I am really flattered that you like my voice! :ahoy:

I think your samples were great- your two Japanese files sound like two totally different women! That's a real accomplishment, and something I am learning to do now.

Your English files were also strong- you sounded more comfortable with the language than I expected.

You will do well! Let me know if I can help in any way.  aa_biggrin.gif