DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Dicussion] Vereta's Mod(s)

Vereta

This thread is for discussion of my current projects before their official WIP is out. An idea building thread, basically.

Current Project: Village (unnamed)

About my mod... I'm looking for a location and may have just found it. (link)

But... There's an Oblivion gate nearby, should I worry about it? (link)

P.S. Congratulations on your 100th member TESAlliance!

[Admin Action] Moved and Edited by DarkRider

@Vereta - It depends on if 'you' want to be worried about it. There are not many places that don't have a gate near them.

Another note, not all gates will open. There are over 90 gate locations, but only around 60 will ever open in the game.

If you put the town too close, the daedra WILL attack the villagers if they are not protected.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey if you need any one for pathing il do it!

idea: if you dont want them going near the gate or fort or w/e! you can make preferred path nodes they are blue, make them on roads and the side walk in the city or town or w/e! and the npcs will go for them more then the red or orange path nodes, meaning if you make the blue path nodes only around the town and the road it is less likely the npcs will go near the fort or oblivion gate unless command by an AI packge or a script or a quest.

I can telll you how to do this is you wish just send me a pm   aa_biggrin.gif

Pathnode1.jpg

Pathnode2.jpg

As you can see the  blue nodes  are the one the npc will look at first and follow but will use the red nodes if its faster or w/e

orange and red nodes are the same just orange is used in the wildness. the above screen shots are to show that you need to change the pathing if you change the road ect, also regenerate the the pathgrid in the cell after to optimize he linking of the nodes takes about 1 sec to do. Im not sure if you knew any of this but if you id it might help some one else or if you didnt then ive help you  :pints:

Commads

hold alt and right click when in edit path mod to place blue node

hold ctrl + alt and right click to place orange

right click to place red node

hold ctrl and left click to connect nodes