DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Another modder leaves the community, The owner of ORE,Meek/S

Euther

Welcome to the Alliance Shezrie! :rofl:

If anything the fact that no one can stop talking about your leaving/returning across the community only shows what an important part of it you are. :D

I hope nothing I wrote in this thread sounds like I am blaming the modder when one chooses to leave the community that is certainly not my stance. Only that from my experiences I have noticed a rise in modders leaving rather than an increase of trolls/flamers. I believe this is because as a community in general we have not done enough to look out for one another; we have failed to stand together and so modders are forced to deal with these haters alone which can be overwhelming. I started the Alliance to give modders a haven and to rebuild the community spirit that has become so diminished. I hope you will find solace here and that you will visit whenever you feel the need for support and friendship.

You're right, no one person can change things, but all of us together, we can restore the spirit of our community to the time where modding and sharing was an enjoyable experience! :pints:

I'm glad you have decided to return and I hope we will see you around here often! :pints:

Hey i got an idea for copying protecting mod's, not sure if it can be done tho. Well any way in warcraft 3 you can remove editor only files with a programe to make it so it can't be opened in the editor(of course you make a backup your self so you can update). I am wondering if this could be done for oblivion?

BTW glad that your back Shezrie!

Wow, what to say really.~snip~

Hi there. :pints:

Nice to have you with us. Not sure if you put anything in the introductions thread, so, being the lazy sot that I am, I will put your "Welcome to the Alliance" message from me, in here. :pints: (well isn't that interesting, an emoticon named after me......)

So, with all due diligence, Welcome to the Alliance!! We are very happy to have you here, and even happier that you are not leaving the community. Enjoy your stay here, and, enjoy the good company as well.

Hey i got an idea for copying protecting mod's, not sure if it can be done tho. Well any way in warcraft 3 you can remove editor only files with a programe to make it so it can't be opened in the editor(of course you make a backup your self so you can update). I am wondering if this could be done for oblivion?BTW glad that your back Shezrie!

that could be done maybe.

anyone know hw to make one of those errors where the CS will crash if you load up the mod? But doesnt seem to effect anything ingame?

that way we could add that into our mods and stop people from editing it and redistributing with the 'source' from us.