DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WillieSea Mod Discussion

Euther

The TESAlliance has re-invigorated me to play with it some more. I have a couple of mods in the works, the most visible being "Clocks for My Houses". And the unknown "House of Heavenly Pleasures". I say good luck to Shezrie and Meek. Modding is a tough road to follow for very long.

Not for nothing, "Clocks of Cyrodiil" was one of the first five MODS I ever downloaded... It is still loaded today after playing for more then 600 in game hrs...

Hmm... House of Heavenly Pleasures is that the Morrowind mod? Sounds like an interesting one... I never played Morrowind?

Edit: Sorry off topic.  aa_wall.gif

I saw that thread yesterday.  I understand the frustration and at the same time, can't help thinking maybe they're taking it a bit too seriously.  I mean, we're doing this for pleasure, ours and others.  :)   I was very upset when I found a guy had swiped my Daedra Guide for his mod and not only not credited me but taken it for himself.  I'm not going to pull my guides down on account of it though.  In a way it's flattering that someone considers my work good enough to 'borrow' and pass off as his own. LOL  and anyone who knows me knows who it really belongs to. :) I wish Shezrie luck with whatever they go on to do!  Perhaps they'll wander back eventually.

dude I'm so new here I dunno what to say... I come from mainly other graphic backgrounds... plus my temper...

Mum

Sorry, more off topic.

Clocks of Cyrodiil is really my claim to fame. Followed by Ancient Towers. I never fell into a rut with making the same mods, over and over again.

The House of Heavenly Pleasures is a 'spoof' of the Morrowind House of Earthly Delights. The dancers are scripted, you pay for a dance. The clothing will be HGEC for the females, Slof for the males. It is situated in the Waterfront.

http://i97.photobuck...eenShot1079.jpg

It features a real 'back wall' part of the building. (All thanks to Echonite for putting the doorless mesh together for me.)

dude I'm so new here I dunno what to say... I come from mainly other graphic backgrounds... plus my temper...Mum

ROFL  Take it to PM's bro!  I know your temper too!   :)

Can't wait for the house of Earthly pleasures Wil!  My hubby is looking forward to it!  LMAO

Can't wait for the house of Earthly pleasures Wil!  My hubby is looking forward to it!  LMAO

Ya me too.. :)  I think there is a Modders resource for dancing... Giskgard used it in a recent version of Kvatch Aftermath (v6+ I think)

How dirty... LOL!!!

Dang, Sorry off topic again...
No full nudity. Just skimpy clothing. Currently, it only has the dance from SI. I may look into the other dance animations.
I am to the point of writing scripts and creating AI packages. I am not sure if Rider would approve of me putting a WIP thread for it here. I never broached the subject. It does have adult themes though. And I just found a great food, drinks resource on TESNexus. I plan on adding that! Will go well with the ambience inside.

EDIT: perhaps Rider should cut these into a new thread?

Cut into a new thread!  :)

I don't have objections to you starting a [WIP] thread for this William, as long as what you present in either written word or imagery is 13+ appropriate! The call is yours whether you want to post under that limitation or not!  :)

I am too old to know what the 'current' 13+ age group can see.I see almost nude people on prime time TV anymore. This mod certainly does not have that much, it leaves more to the imagination. The actors are actually clothed. (mostly)Whats your call on this?

Can you take a screenie or two for the good commander's benefit and show him how skimpy were talking?  lol

Dang, Sorry off topic again...No full nudity. Just skimpy clothing. Currently, it only has the dance from SI. I may look into the other dance animations.I am to the point of writing scripts and creating AI packages. I am not sure if Rider would approve of me putting a WIP thread for it here. I never broached the subject. It does have adult themes though. And I just found a great food, drinks resource on TESNexus. I plan on adding that! Will go well with the ambience inside.

Check out the MOD:  Personality Idles 4, Author Dereko

There is "custom" dancing animation in there I believe... I seem to remember a animation resource... but can not find anything on it at the moment.

Images like than one are fine. The figures have to at least be wearing the equivalent of a bikini and no "suggestive" poses. Keep them clean. Of course your architecture shots are all fine. And I see nothing objectionable in those models you exampled above!  :)

[Edit] Okay the second shot might be pushing it. She appears bikini clad in the front but the shot from behind is pretty close to bare.

• 1 month later...