DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread?

Shadowhider

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yes, its a compound bow. I have it set to 90 Lbs since I am getting old and not shooting as much as I used to. LOL!

But I only shoot hay bales anymore. I have my 'leather armor' on as well, it helps protect my wrist from the string. The wrist guard sometimes needs extra help! LOL

The arrows are hollow aluminum with screw on target practice heads. They last quite a long time, at least until one gets bent! :pints:

aa_biggrin.gif

I forget what the weight is set to on my own, though so far the only thing that gets a bit red on me is my fingers after the 5th or 6th shot. >_>

My recurve is a little bit smaller than your compound, so I have the comfort of not needing wrist-guards for the moment. :pints:

Vince....oh man, that is just classic. That one's gotta go on the wall of fame or something. Best pic ever. :rofl:

@Will...compound bows. :blush: I'm afraid the only Bows I'm proficient with are the old fashioned knuckle busters. :P Never could learn to like the feel of compound bows.

Here's a more recent one of me. Hubby made me sit still for it a few days ago. I think he just wanted to catch the silver hair peeking out before I dyed over it again. :woot:

oldandsilver.jpg

I like the vvardenfel map behind you red, that good.

Here are a few of me:

This is my senior picture that I used for the highschool yearbook

Fiddle.jpg

We are fighting with burning sticks of wood from the campfire.

Fightingwithfire.jpg

During the summer I work on a glacier giving dogsled tours. We were having fun going for a trip without any tourists on board.

Icefieldeccentric.jpg

Yeah, I'm all the way up in Fairbanks right now, and it is very cold. I don't like it. I would prefer to stay in Southeast where it is quite a bit warmer if also much wetter. It's very pleasant there in the summer and fall. Autumn in Haines is my favorite!

Ummm, not sure about the RP, that's what it is right? Just thought I would show off my character from Oblivion. Didn't realize what I might be getting into :woot: I might join in. I've not done a whole lot of actual role playing with my character in the game, hence the lack of a real BIO.

yeah, [sarcasm] it not imposing at all how those there write what could be a book chapter every post [/sarcasm] :pints: serious, put it all together and print it out and you could sell it.

:woot: Okay so some of us are a bit prolific. LOL What do you expect?

Actually, WillieSea has plans to create a Tavern mod, place our characters inside and have all the Tavern Tales we've written in book form inside for the players to read if they want! He's got a whole plan on this. I just hope he actually gets there before Fallout 3 eats him up!