DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread?

Shadowhider

:woot: Okay so some of us are a bit prolific. LOL What do you expect? Actually, WillieSea has plans to create a Tavern mod, place our characters inside and have all the Tavern Tales we've written in book form inside for the players to read if they want! He's got a whole plan on this. I just hope he actually gets there before Fallout 3 eats him up!

i can just see it, The Tavern Tales Chronicles Volumes I - VIII or something.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vereta isn't going to be 15 until next January or February (I forget which since I'm a teensy bit older). In any case, you're not the only 14 year old right now. :pints:

My birthday's in February, so if Vereta becomes 15 in January, that effectively makes me the youngest bloke here as of now. >_<

Ah I'm the youngest! >.<

13 an' a half here.

Everyones pics are really cool.

I don't have a camera atm, my mum and all does, but its getting my hair right for a photo that's the prob (goes REALLY curly in humid weather and windy days... ironically I live in one of the windiest places on earth... Northern Ireland >.>)

I've got a picture being sent  to me soonish from my best friend Mia, from when I was staying in Cancun, Mexico.

So hopefully I'll be able to post that!

WillieSea, it's good to see people past their 30s take an interesting in games, especially unlikely where I live.

Very cool picture infront of the best house mod ever :blush:#

By any chance in the past were you interested in things such as Warhammer, Dungeons and Dragons, etc?

So for now, I'll express myself through 5 screenshots I've taken in oblivion ^^ That should hopefully give you a portal into my mind... it's a total labyrinth I tell ya!

538365-1206349247.jpg

Imperial City from the Heavens

538365-1206290498.jpg

Bravil Skylines

538365-1228335623.jpg

The East

538365-1228335831.jpg

The Nature of Fire

538365-1228336420.jpg

Dark Mountains (I'm afraid I'm quite malevolent!)  :bagged:

P.S. The NASA magazine is an instant classic, Lol.

oh, i cant cheat or do any commands in game cause the console wont open (it never did) dunno how to change that, but it never really bothered me cause if i have the chance to cheat i usually cant resist  :bagged: (like in morrowind XD)

Well if you wanna cheat go WillieSea's mod The Ancient Towers. I'm pretty sure there are thing to raise skills and attributes.

Also, I usually use TFC instead.

Toggle Free Camera.

FYI, I just held done W for about 10 minutes. Was worth it thoygh! aa_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, well here goes...

This is Uncle Jim (he's been staying at my house the last few days):

gimli.jpg

My mom (we get a lot of comments):

th_Palpatine.jpg

My Dad (retired millionaire from a famous advertising campaign):

sketchblog015capn-239x300.jpg

This is my girlfriend (not much of a looker, but it;s what's inside that count... :-):

Jessica_Alba_biography.jpg

oh, and here's me (need I say more?):

mask.jpg

... ... ...

aa_biggrin.gif

CC

Okay, well here goes...This is Uncle Jim (he's been staying at my house the last few days):gimli.jpgMy mom (we get a lot of comments):th_Palpatine.jpgMy Dad (retired millionaire from a famous advertising campaign):sketchblog015capn-239x300.jpgThis is my girlfriend (not much of a looker, but it;s what's inside that count... :-):Jessica_Alba_biography.jpgoh, and here's me (need I say more?):mask.jpg... ... ... aa_biggrin.gif CC

Whatever you say dude, whatever you say. Lol. aa_tongue.gif