DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread?

Shadowhider

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff you look like every Fine Arts major I went to school with! Nice! :D

We, artists, all look alike ; whatever part of the world we come from. This, I'm sure. :D

lmao Loving the hair Cliff!! :P Very nice and jibes with how I'd pictured you!The only thing I mind about reviving this thread are the crappy pictures of me contained somewhere within. ROFL Eek.

Hehe but your pictures were funny, I must say! Judging by your pictures and your posts, you look like someone who really, really enjoys life and whose motto is "Don't worry, be happy!". (Your smileys in your posts help me think that too. ;) )

Hehe but your pictures were funny, I must say! Judging by your pictures and your posts, you look like someone who really, really enjoys life and whose motto is "Don't worry, be happy!". (Your smileys in your posts help me think that too. :D )

:D Man, are you hiding under my desk or what? I hum that bloody song all the time! LOL

Hehe but your pictures were funny, I must say! Judging by your pictures and your posts, you look like someone who really, really enjoys life and whose motto is "Don't worry, be happy!". (Your smileys in your posts help me think that too. :D )
 :D  Man, are you hiding under my desk or what? I hum that bloody song all the time! LOL

It's THE song for the happy man/woman!

This and "I'm walking on sunshine!"

Lol, I'm an artist and I look nothing like you! D: It's probably my naturally wavy-almost-curly short hair.

Well maybe not always physically, but in the mind or the attiude, we look alike I'm sure.  aa_biggrin.gif
By the way, you look like a real drum machine!

• 2 weeks later...

LMFAO!So win, Cliff.

Ok sorry for replying so long after, but after re-reading my post, I just noticed that I told you, Vereta, that you looked like a real "drum machine"...
Haha! When I wrote that I somehow thought you were SultericDrums! Woops!  :lmao:

Well.. to contribute more pictures..

This picture was taken by the club where I went on last year's Halloween Party. It should be easy to guess who I am.  :rofl:
Joker.jpg

Nice shades Crowe!   :lmao:  Babygirl. LOL I was expecting a child. :rofl:  You two make a great couple!
those are actually my regular old glasses. [transitions lenses]  and thanks :) i happen to be wearing a fedora and leather trench my girl gave me for x-mas

• 1 month later...

=P ifyou want a picture you will have to deal with a moving picture. I don't appear in still photos but infront of a movie camera, :lmao: mkay

that movie camera best be under my direction though >_>

so, if you want a picture so bad

A vidlog that you can see me best. who cares about the words, you can just see me!

I miiiiiight (not sure though) have a picture of me on my flickr page

I have no pictures of me......anywhere aa_tongue.gif

If I did I'd have to be wearing a special type of hat :wave:

lol, I could find you that special hat! I have had 3 hats in my life and everyone was obsessed with them. why? cause I made them ;P

=P ifyou want a picture you will have to deal with a moving picture. I don't appear in still photos but infront of a movie camera, ;) mkay

that movie camera best be under my direction though >_>

so, if you want a picture so bad

A vidlog that you can see me best. who cares about the words, you can just see me!

I miiiiiight (not sure though) have a picture of me on my flickr page

You said in your introduction message that you were in artist. Your video confirms that. You totally have the looks of a musician. Hail to a fellow artist! :wave: (But I don't do music)

I have no pictures of me......anywhere aa_tongue.gif

If I did I'd have to be wearing a special type of hat :smug:

This is the hat you would wear, yes?

fh2.jpg

I have one, actually.