DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TESA Down for Maintenance

DarkRider

Hail Allies!

Some of you may have been online during the sudden site crash late Tuesday night. For those of you who were not online, TESA went down for about 2 hours. Our WebHost is upgrading their servers and failed to notify admins of the slated downtime.

We should be good to go now, but in case the system goes down again in the next 24 hrs for a brief period it is likely for the same reason and we will be back online shortly. There is nothing we can do but ride it out!

Thanks for your patience during this brief hiccup!  :wave:

DarkRider

Makes me wonder how Brent Oxley the CEO of Hostgator.com made his money with service like that...

I am glad it was just an upgrade, and not something more sinister...

Bummer that you do not 'own' the website name Rider. Seems to be registered to Brent as well. It would be a bummer if you decide to host somewhere else, since he owns it.

Makes me wonder how Brent Oxley the CEO of Hostgator.com made his money with service like that...

Happens to the best from time to time. They posted an announcement in an obscure place. An email would have been more effective liekly, no big deal.

Bummer that you do not 'own' the website name Rider. Seems to be registered to Brent as well. It would be a bummer if you decide to host somewhere else, since he owns it.

Checking up on me, Will? I do own the domain name, it likely comes up under host gator because we're on their name server. I purchased the domain name so I am it's owner and can take it where I like. I'm pleased with the service I receive through HostGator, they have outstanding support, and we have unlimited bandwidth so I won't be moving the site any time soon.

Aye my tech was up this morning before I was! LOL

Sorry for the site crash last nite folks, my fault this time! I was changing an ad in the amazon.com block on the homepage and the new ad had a wonky bit of code in it that scrambled the homepage. Really a nothing thing and a quick fix, but it blocked my ability to access the admin panel, which meant a much more complex solution better left in the hands of Xtreme, our ever helpful and early rising tech support!  aa_biggrin.gif

No ad changing today! Sally forth with things as usual!  :D

Another site hiccup today courtesy of the Host Gator Upgrades. I know TESA is a tad unpredictable right now. Though HostGator has finished upgrading our block, they are still changing their servers so little hiccups like these are bound to occur. It will benefit TESA in the long run. We just have to be patient in the meantime while the kinks get worked out!  :pints: