DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello everyone!

Shezrie

Hi, I am Shezrie.

I am female, currently living in France, although I can't speak much French at all.  :gather:

I am a modder and I also run Oblivion's Real Estate which goes hand in hand with my obsession with houses and villages.  I modded for Morrowind for a short while, then Oblivion came out and I moved over to that. Modding for me is a creative outlet, a chance to build 3d towns and homes in a way I never could in real life.

Other then modding I love working out, singing, fencing, staff fire dancing and visiting the many chateaus and quaint villages around here in the south of France.

Thanks for not quitting, Shezrie, and Welcome! Oblivion means a bit less to me than Morrowind did, but you made the house my characters live in, every time I play.  PINE LODGE is my home. :gather:

You say you fire dance?   :blush:   I'm gonna need some pictures!!!  :woot:

• 3 months later...

Welcome Shezrie!! I posted this on the squawk box (or whatever we're calling it) on the home page, but I was the guy who asked about your lovely villages on your Real Estate site.  I'd like to inform you that I LOVE them (yes! WITH CAPS!). One of your villages, in fact just booted one of the Unique Landscapes mods off of my build, a "Unique" occurrence thus far  :no:

Also, I've always wanted to visit France.. and was very close to doing so this year.  I opted to stay across the pond in England and Ireland for some extra time, however.  NOW France, Germany, and Belgium are all calling to me in my mind.  I think the traveling part of me may never be satisfied.  Your experience living in France sounds wonderful.. color me green!  :blush:

Thank you for the welcomes!  :pints:

I am really glad you enjoy the villages, Colin_man.

Sorry no pictures of the fire dancing, singed hair never makes a good pic.  aa_biggrin.gif I am back after taking some months off as I needed a break. Looking forward to working on my sites and hanging out with the community again.