DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello ~

bnnfish

Hello folks, I am Bnnfish a.k.a Moja living in Tokyo, Japan.

I'm an apprentice modder and have basic CS & Nifskope knowledge. I mostly use TES4View/Edit and TES4Gecko when modding.  I prefer bug fixing and minor tweaking mods rather than creating original. For example, i fixed lantern flickering issue for MMM (I'm not sure if recent MMM includes my fix though), povided fiery arrow mesh for trav, fixed OOO related plugins like "OOO Armours for Exnem" for my own personal use..etc. I also wrote some texturing tutorials for very beginners. I do hope I will be able to do professional  texturing work and am slowly learning about it.

- Fiery Arrows 3.3: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=19420

- Pictorial tutorial of how to convert RenEye to compatible one with Elaborate: http://teseyecandy.c...hp?topic=7455.0 (somehow a few pics are missing...)

- How to recoloring in Japanese: http://oblivion.foru...c.php?f=16&t=73

I'm currently busy with keep updated and maintaining Beautiful People 2ch Edition which is a compilation of races, hairs and eyes from various mods. I'm happy that BP 2ch-Ed v1.7.0 recorded nearly 8,000 DLs on its own despite it's not written in English.

- BP 2ch-Ed v1.8.0: http://oblivion.foru...c.php?f=10&t=50

Other then modding, I love playing single RPG game (especially TES3&4 and Baldur's Gate1&2), watching anime and foreign drama, reading comic.

Welcome to the Alliance!

You say your good with TES4Gecko? I have been trying to clean a mod of min up with no luck. I end up wiping all the exterior cell changes out!  aa_biggrin.gif

I am not sure how to fix the mod. Seems the ground around the cells in area 0,0 has vanished. It leaves the rocks and trees and stuff floating in mid air...

Hope you find a new home here. We try to be a friendly bunch!

Thanks for warmful comments! =D

You say your good with TES4Gecko? I have been trying to clean a mod of min up with no luck. I end up wiping all the exterior cell changes out!  cheeseI am not sure how to fix the mod. Seems the ground around the cells in area 0,0 has vanished. It leaves the rocks and trees and stuff floating in mid air...

I can't even advise talented modder but here's my humble opinion. I mainly use TES4Gecko to merge/split/convert plugins or to make a patch and I've never used TES4Gecko's automatic cleaning plugin function but the cell deletion bug was a known issue of TES4Gecko and it may be solved in v15.0, though I'm not sure.  When I want a mod to be clean, I always compare plugins using TES4Gecko or TES4View and delete/modify unwanted/unchanged records by hand.

I know which cells need to be deleted, but they must be 'master' cells or something. I dont have any changes in the cells, but when I delete them, ALL cells seem to be removed. Sigh! I may just remove the mod because of the problem. Or I could 'raise' the land in those cells, but that is not really a good solution either, but probably the only option I have. Thanks for thinking about my and my 'problem' mod!

aa_biggrin.gif