DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dialogue Tutorial No sound or lip sycn

Happy-i-am

[align=center]Happy-i-am Dialog Tutorial with Conditions.[/align]

If you don't want to have to go though quests to make dialog just for one person like a new greeting or topic then just do this.

Click the imarges to make them larger to see the text on them.

Keys for conditions:

== Equal too

>= Equal too or higher

<= Equal too or lower

>   Higher

<   Lower

Step 1: Open up an npc.The npc that you want to have the dialog.

Tut1.jpg

Step 2: click dialog.

Tut2.jpg

Step 3: click greeting then in the box under topic text right click and click new.

Tut3.jpg

Step 4: Add the new greeting type " Hello friend how do you do." And Click random so the this plays randomly when you talk to the npc.

Note: You can also set the emotion to happy because he says "Friend"

Tut4.jpg

Step 5: Click the new greeting you made then go to Conitions.

Tut5.jpg

Step 6: Right click in the conditions box, and click new.

tut6.jpg

Step 7: Change the condition to GetisID, Click invalid and change to the npc you want to use the dialog, you can also make an other condition with this one so the npc only says this is he/she is happy with the player, the condition is GetDisposition (leave target as target)>= 80

tut7.jpg

Step 8: Click on ok and your done.

Explaining the Condition's.

The condition GetisID checks the ID of the actor you are talking to and compares it to its condition ID and will only show the new greeting on the npc that the condition ID matchs.This also makes it so only that npc says the greeting so we dont have every npc in the game saying that greeting to you.

Simple?

Now the GetDisposition checks the player Disposition to the GetDisposition Condition , so if i talk to the right npc, the one matching the last condition and my Disposition is less then 75 then the topic wont play even with the last condition because its an AND condition not an OR one. Now if i talk to the npc and my Disposition is higher or the same as 80 then he will use this Greeting.

Note: This is the same as Nollmaster's Tutorial but this one uses Conditions so you dont have to go though quest, and so you can make it that only one npc says it or w/e. Also if you make it though quest you will be using GetisID Invalid == 1 to make sure the quest npc gives you the quest not every npc in the game.

OR & AND

If i have two conditions and they have next to them or click then as long as one of these condition are meet the dialog will be played.

Example:

getisid npc == 1 OR

getdisposition player >= 80

so if any of these are meet then the dialog will play, but if we use AND both of the conditions have to be meet.

Cleaning the Dialog

If you dialog has stuff next to it like crime or vampire then you need to change it to Generic

Step 1: If your not in dialog any more go back in though the character you gave the dialog to, find greeting then go to the new greeting you gave the npc.

Cleaning1.jpg

Step 2: right click the new greet, like how you made a new greet, but instead go to move to quest.

Cleaning2.jpg

Step 3: Scroll down untill you find Generic not Generic berton just Generic and click it then click ok.

Cleaning3.jpg

It took me 3 times to get him to say what i added.

ScreenShot30.jpg

Download this test esp to see the dialog for your self.

Happy-i-am is in the king and queen tavern.

Download: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=20918