DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Modern mods: models and textures for contemporary settings

TheMagician

I've started working on a TC which is the embodiment of about a year or two's worth of ruminating and conceptualizing. It's a survival horror RPG (called 'Shudder') set in the present and requires a complete set of new textures and meshes (and much else besides  aa_sad.gif ). (If you want details, you can check out the project page on my website -> truancyfactory.com but it's not required reading for this thread.)

I'm trying to find other modders who would be interested in sharing the workload of creating assets for this kind of setting. I'm looking for realistic textures and models of existing objects (ie. not science fiction stuff or skimpy clothing, just plain, ordinary realism). I figure if there are other modders out there who want to create mods for contemporary settings then we could all benefit by sharing resources. One area I am particularly interested in (simply because it is required) is implementing firearms. That's obviously going to require some work in the scripting and animating departments.

If anyone is interested in this kind of thing, please let me know. (Of course, if you're interested in Shudder in particular, feel free to drop me a line as well. It's still in the early concepting stages, so I don't want to post a WIP thread yet.)