DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'm replaying Morrowind! :dance:

3. I've reinstalled the game and created a character: Tyria, Argonian, Healer, born under the Serpent sign. The beginning was a little bumpy because of the Dark Brotherhood attacking the player although she hadn't even made a name for herself. Not logical, so I deactivated both Tribunal and Bloodmoon and restarted from scratch. I'll reactivate Tribunal when she reaches level 20 and Bloodmoon when she reaches level 30. The mods I use are: - Better Bodies, - Morrowind Code Patch (this one adds a lot of fixes for bugs I've almost never noticed happening but it also fixes some game mechanics and this only makes it indispensable), - A Room in Town, v. 2 (I made this one; it adds an abandoned shack in Seyda Neen where the player can settle while finding their bearings and a room for the player in Caius Cosades' house underground in Balmora), and that's it. I don't think this game needs better graphics. I tweaked the Morrowind.ini and added: - High Detail Shadows=1, so that the shadows are a little more realistic, - Allowyestoall=1, in order to get a "yes to all" button when load errors occur, and set "Screen Shot Enable= to 1" so that I can take screenshots. I owned the game on Steam but it is so unstable that I bought it again on GoG. The Steam version comes without the Construction Set and without the small add-ons created by Bethesda Game Studios; the GoG version comes with all of them! So, right now Tyria is in Seyda Neen, waiting for me to start her adventure.
  4. [URL=https://matchnow.life]Authentic Ladies[/URL]
  5. Yesterday
  6. Last week
  7. Selection of the 50 'random' gates is random so you have to find. At the USEP you can generate a map of possible locations, but will just show you they are all other. you just have to search for them. If you have not searched, Blackwood try there a surprising number of them pop up there.
  8. ...but cannot find anymore to close. I have already closed 50. I am currently at the stage of the main quest where the prince has asked me to talk to the head of Bruma in Bruma's church. I don't want to do that if it means I can't close anymore gates. How can I find more open gates?
  9. Earlier
  10. Greetings, forum friends! I'm Kylie, a Bostonian who loves the hustle and bustle of the city, but also craves the peace and tranquility of the wilderness. I work in the service sector, and in my downtime, I enjoy camping and delving into spiritual practices.
  11. A friend answer this question for me he said a vanilla npc goes into the Skyrim.esm folder so I will check over there.
  12. Hello. I am having trouble exporting the facegen data for my replacer of Mauricio. It is not creating any thing in the mesh files. I made a new follower to test it out and then it exports the files but the replacers won't export any files. I am on 1.61170 and using the Creation Kit Platform extender. Thank you, reagrds, Paras
  13. Hound740

Hello

Hello, I am Paras I have been modding Skyrim for 9 years on and off just came back into it a few days ago after a few months hiatus. I am not that good at modding though. I enjoy it. Thank you, regards, Paras
  14. AIO systems are relatively low maintinance. They dont really build up dust that quickly, but their initial cost is a bit higher, and they can be a bit more difficult to install.
  15. Also cannot download WACv_1beta.7z - fails after about half, each time.
  16. A heat sink and fan is your best bet. Just need to clean out the dust occasionally.
  17. Are there any innovative ways to cool a CPU for users who are too lazy to regularly maintain traditional cooling systems?
  18. Shezrie intentionally deleted all her Oblivion and Skyrim files. And, I believe she deleted her Nexus account. She may still have accounts elsewhere (I know her YouTube account is still up) but I doubt she will respond to any messages or requests.She
  19. Apparently that happened several years ago. Searching on her username on Nexus yields zero results as well.... She hasn't been here for several years either..... I can't find a download link for the file anywhere. They all lead to Nexus, which shows deleted..... You could *try* and PM her here on this site, but, I wouldn't hold my breath.
  20. Has this been deleted from the nexus? I can't find it. Or has been been loaded up elsewhere and if so can you please provide the link?
  21. This looks exciting! A Hearthfire-inspired fort sounds like a dream home for any adventurer. Following your progress on building Fort Elianor! Will there be opportunities to hire NPCs or recruit companions for the fort?
  22. If all you have is an HDMI output, that only supports one monitor. You can have the SAME display on multiple monitors, but, that's it. Display port, I do believe, supports more than one.
  23. How can I connect my Xbox One to two different HDMI displays simultaneously? I have a monitor and a TV that I want to use with my Xbox One, but the console only has one HDMI output port. I tried using a splitter, but it did not work properly. What kind of device or solution do I need to connect my Xbox One to both displays at the same time, without compromising the quality or resolution of the output? The device or solution should have HDMI input and output ports. [url=]https://technsight.com/[/url]
  24. Yeah, and he hasn't been here for more than six years..... I don't expect it to be put back up.
  25. Damn, I guess the drive link is lost now. That's the main thing I wanted to look at...
  26. It seems there's an issue with adding files to the archive while uploading the mod. Have you checked if the file permissions are set correctly? Double-checking permissions might resolve the problem.
  1. Load more activity