DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

188 files

1. Insanity's Wall Charts

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 16 new Wall Chart decorations for Skyrim. There are 10 Alchemy themed charts and 6 Smithing themed ones.

They are using new meshes and new textures, the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

=================
    Installation
    =================
    Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder

Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    Take them out of your ESP

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Elderscrolls.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

1,804 downloads

(5 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

2. Duke Patrick's Spears In Skyrim

Duke Patrick's Spears In Skyrim REV 1.1

FINALLY!!!

Required latest SKSE (as of July 2014 that is 1.6.16, )

Recommended: 1.07.00 SKSE alpha <-- this will allow your spears to include temporing (smithing bonus) to apply to the damage formula.

This is probably the last update for the foreseeable future. I am switching back to my other combat mods.
    I made this decision tonight because I have found that my system will not work for NPC.

So this turns out to be a player only game mechanics mod. I dislike those myself, but I originally I thought my system would work for NPC as well.
    ​Unfortunately the animation changes that you can make in the CK for "characters" only work on the player.

It would seem that the behaviour files handle all of the NPC animations.

=================
    New in this release!
    =================

REV 1.1: Fixed another serious sprint bug that stopped the thrust attacks from working after using the mod for a while. This mod has changed to loose files instead of a BSA because too many other spear mods that players may have previously used use animations that are similar and a BSA is overridden by loose files.

REV 1.09.1: Fixed sprint bug (that stopped the thrust attacks from working) introduced in REV 1.09 (sorry about that).

REV 1.09: Fix to add the ISATTACKING Bool to the games systems when you SPRINT ATTACK with a spear.

=================
    New in the previous release!
    =================

Fix to add the ISBASHING Bool to the games systems when you bash with a spear.
    If you use my Duke Patrick's Archery and Heavy Weapons Combat you need to update to 18.05 of that mod as well.

Fixed serious issue were the damage/stagger script was running twice on each hit.
    This mod will now communicate with my Duke Patrick's Archery and Heavy Weapons Combat mod rev 18.01 or greater . Now feints, armor gaps, locational damage and the other features of my melee combat mod will work with the spears. You may need to adjust your damage WAY DOWN in this Spears mod using the configuration file.

This mod will now communicate with my Duke Patrick's Archery and Heavy Weapons Combat mod rev 18.02 or greater . Now feints, armor gaps, locational damage and the other features of my melee combat mod will work with the spears. You may need to adjust your damage WAY DOWN in this Spears mod using the configuration file.

Fixed Walking dead bug.
    This happens when you do not check some actor's status before applying staggers.
    Fixed error in my script logic that made greatswords and battle axe into spears:

Now will work with Game pad controllers!

Now you may set one custom word for the word filter list to include any weapon name you want.
    As long as it is a 2 handed weapon it will be considered a spear by this mod.

Set this in the aadpSpears configuration file.

===============
    DESCRIPTION
    ===============

Finally, Spears In Skyrim!
    Even spears from other mods can work.

NO, it does not replace any of the weapons nor any of the normal attack animations. You will have all your normal weapons and attacks PLUS a spear that can be used to do the same kinds of things as weapons (like blocking with the shaft) but also you can do a few powerful thrust attacks!

I had this working YEARS ago using a clever and simple method, all I needed was someone to make a 2handed spear thrust weapon animation.

I used a 1 handed spear thrust animation I found, but I did not want 1h spears! I asked around and looked for animators but no one was interested in making 2h spear animations. So this had to wait, a long time...

Thanks to animator h1zchan this mod now sees the light of day.

What I am doing is a scripting "side step" of the problems the game throws at modders to prevent easy animation modding. My little trick will allow a few spear thrust attacks without removing any of the normal attacks. With my "slight of hand" scripting trick my mod will know you have a spear in your hands and play the spear thrust attacks instead of normal 2h axe attacks. But technically the weapon will be in the class of a 2h axe.

The thrusts will be for the moving back, and moving to the left or right (power and normal) attacks. These are all now powerful attacks and do serious damage unless the target blocks the attack or they get in too close to you or you miss the shot. If they are too close you will not be able to hit them with the thrust.

The moving forward power attack and all the standing attacks will be the normal 2h axe animations.

HOWEVER you can SPRINT with the weapon and RAM THRUST anything in the way as long as you are sprinting at full speed and moving forward.

And you can perform a Buttstroke with the moving forward attack (not the moving forward power attack). This Buttstroke is a type of power attack that will not do a lot of damage (has less impulse force) but will hit with a lot of push force to stagger the victim.

Thrusts and the Buttstoke will NOT work while your stamina is zero!

You will receive two spears when the mod is loaded. There is a LONG heavy spear and a short light spear. These are simple WOOD shafts with a small but nice steel spear head. In latter revisions I will add them to merchants and other containers to be found. I do not use "level lists" in my mods because often my mods need to be loaded last even after the bash patch. I use my own method of distributing such items into the game world.

For now don't lose the free spears as there will be no way to get another one. This will be changed in a latter revision.

However...

YES you can use any 2h spear from any mod IF the spear has the word "spear" (or the words listed below) in the name of the weapon.

The words that this mod will use to recognize spears:

yari, partizan, partisan, gar, lance, lancet, mizrak, lanze, speer, lanza, pike, geirr, spidde, kopi, sulita, kopye, vigr, spjot, oszczep, lancia, pilum, spiculum, javelin, polearm, pole arm.

If any of the above words are in the name of the weapon and it is a 2h weapon this mod will treat it as if it is a spear. I do not intended this to be a complete list, but it should cover most names from most of the world with out requiring complicated "string" conversion and incompatible fonts.

These names were researched and given to me by Mr.Dave of Bobs Armory Mod, see here for his mod of weapons:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12060/?

Bewared if the spear you get from a mod is ridiculously long or fast (such as anima weapons) you may have issues with the synchronization of the animations and when and where the attack hits. I will ignore anyone asking for mod support cornering this, you have been warned!

===============
    How to use the mod:
    ===============

Because of the critical animation edits you must load this mod LAST no exceptions! Even AFTER the bash patch.

Keep in mind that if you are TOO CLOSE you will not be able to hit (damage) using the thrust and Thrusts will not work while your stamina is zero!

I find the best tactic is to run backwards then thrust as they come in... then immediately block their next attack as they close the distance and then spin a little into a new direction and run backwards and repeat until they are dead!

The spear thrust is not easy to use, you will miss much MUCH more often than with other weapons. However it is a little more difficult for your opponents to block the thrust and when the thrust does hit it is devastating! This is an "all or nothing" weapon that depends on the user not making a mistake. If the opponent overruns you, you will suffer!

But if you can skillfully land your thrust before that happens you will do 2x the damage shown in the weapons menu less the mitigated damage from armor and magic protections. The two handed skill, armor, magic damage protection and smithing bonuses all are including in this!

It may be best not start this mod until you are completely out of the tutorial part of the game (Helgen and the caves of Helgen). Many kinds of mods have issues with the TES tutorials (in Oblivion as well). It is just a much more complicated game environment for the scripts.

User Damage Modification Settings

As I was trying to keep the scripting light weight I had to choose between two possible conditions for the damage done in the Move Back Thrust.

One is that the target is ramming himself onto your spear as they chase you (as you are backing up) but then your stop dead to brace the thrust.

The other is were they stand in one place and allow you to back up into the best range to then stab at them from afar.

I chose the first. As such the physics of the moving target mass and the focused force on the point of the spear and the devastating angle of incidence (90 degrees more or less, this is not a swing like with other weapons) equals a serious amount of stopping power and damage!

But the spear is only good when you are behind some cover that the opponent cannot pass (the same as with arrows, so I do not really care that this may be an issue for spears) or you have a wide open space to fight and you do not have to worry about tripping while you are backing up. Try doing this with a combat mod (such as my own) that trips you when you move backwards over obstacles. OR even without such a mod try this in the twisting hallways and small rooms of a castle or cave

However, unlike my other combat mods I am trying to make this mod work for all the players that have been yearning for spears ever since 11.11.11.

So I am offering a way for the user to make tweaks to the thrust damage:

Go into the console and type:

set aadpDamMod to 2.0

set aadpBackWardDamMod to 2.0

set aadpSprintDamMod to 4.0

set aadpButtStokeDamMod to 0.5

The above numbers are the defaults.

===========
    Known Issue:
    ===========

Naturally with skyrim modding there are caveats...

At this time this mod only works in third person. Once H1zchan can figure out the 1st person animations he said he will make them, I will update this mod then.

Spear thrust will not deliver poisons nor magic enchainment. Anyone that wants to contribute scripting that will handle this is free to contact me about this and will have my gratitude and be credited. I probably could struggle through this myself and get something working in a week or 4 but I have another mod that needs the my time more than this feature does.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod try my other Skyrim mods:

Duke Patricks - Heavy Weapons Combat
    Melee combat overhaul mod based on my 30 years of real life melee combat fighting tournaments in the SCA.

Here: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1567-duke-patricks-archery-and-heavy-weapons-combat/

Duke Patrick's - Savvy Save
    Auto Save when it is smart to save based on what you have been doing in the game (not TIMER saves)!

here: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1506-duke-patricks-savvy-save/

I only answer questions for this mod here:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/183-skyrim-mods/

Look for SpookyFX.com or "Duke Patrick" mods and you will find me.

===============
    Thanks
    ===============

Thanks to H1zchan for allowing me to use his animations. If this mod is not right for you I strongly encourage you to try his animation replacer mod :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53455/?

He has found a good "balance" between the 2h weapons and the spear so that they both work well in Skyrim.

Thanks for spear name research done by Mr.Dave of Bobs Armory Mod.
    see here for his mod of weapons:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12060/?

517 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. [Skyrim] [Skyrim SE] Bone And Stone Weapons

This mod adds bone weapons (bow, arrows, dagger, sword and war axe the player will be able to craft at the tanning rack. Role players oriented.
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance. You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.
    -----oOo-----
    Content:
    bone bows, bone arrows, bone daggers, bone swords, bone and stone war axes, that the player can craft at the tanning rack:

and improve at the sharpening wheel:

The quarried stone you'll need to make the Bone And Stone War Axe and improve it is available at stones quarries (added by Hearthfires).

-----oOo-----
    Requirements:
    Hearthfires Note:
    for the bow, arrows, sword and war axe, I'm using the Forsworn meshes and textures, for the dagger, I'm using the dragon priest dagger mesh and texture. Installation and removal:
    if you are playing the original version of Skyrim, download "Bone&StoneWeapons.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory, if you are playing Skyrim Special Edition, download "Bone&StoneWeaponsSE.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory. This mod doesn't contain any script, so, removing it will cause no problems at all; the weapons that belong to it will just disappear. To do so, remove Bone&StoneWeapons.esp or Bone&StoneWeaponsSE.esp from the Data directory.
    Consoles Versions:
    There will not be consoles versions of this mod.
    Great many thanks to Bethesda Game Studios for creating this amazing game!

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Insanity's Sofas & Chairs

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 12 new chairs & sofas for Skyrim. There is a single seat chair,a two seat sofa and a three seat sofa. Each one comes in 5 different colours as well.

They are using new meshes and new textures, the textures are high resolution - 2048x1024.

An optional lower resolution texture pack is also available.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

1,643 downloads

(4 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

5. [Skyrim SE] Survival Mode: Additions

This mod adds to the Creation Club content Survival Mode.
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance. You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.
    -----oOo-----

Content
    - new food, soups and hot soups recipes,
    - home made skooma (fortifies stamina by 100 points and provokes a drugged effect that affects the player's vision for 3 (real time) minutes; decreases stamina regeneration by 100 % during 30 (real time) minutes),
    - fur armours cuirass, shoes, gauntlets and helmet crafting at the tanning rack using wolf pelts and leather strips,
    - tempering fur armours requires wolf pelts instead of leather,
    - Skaal coat, boots, gauntlets and hat crafting at the tanning rack (on Solstheim only, in the Skaal Village) using bear pelts and leather strips,
    - Skaal coat, boots, gauntlets and hat tempering using bear and wolf pelts,,
    - Skaal boots, gauntlets and hat fortify health by 5 points and increase frost resistance by 5% (can be enchanted),
    - Skaal coat fortifies health by 15 points and increases frost resistance by 15% (can be enchanted),
    - the Wolf Armour, Boots and Gauntlets are now "warm",
    - the Wold Helmet is now "cold" as it is made of steel only,
    - running drains stamina by 3 points/second,
    - sprinting drains stamina by 7 points/second,
    - running, fortifies health by 5 points and increases frost resistance by 5 % (only  if the player is in cold regions or cold weather),
    - sprinting  fortifies health by 10 points and increases frost resistance by 10 % (only  if the player is in cold regions or cold weather),
    - in combat situations, running and sprinting fortify stamina regeneration by 100 %,
    - you'll find very few food inside barrels and sacks; inn keepers will provide more food to buy.
    -----oOo-----
    How to install this mod
    launch the game and go to "Creation Club", buy "Survival Mode" and download it, once installed let the game rebuild your data files, download the archive here and extract its content to the "Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data" directory, go to "Mods", and enable CC_SurvivalMode_Custom.esp, let the game rebuild your Data files again, load your current save or start a new game, enable the Survival Mode. -----oOo-----
    How to install the updated versions of this mod
    For the updates to fully work, you must enable this mod before enabling the Survival Mode. To do so:
    launch the game, go to "Mods", install the update and then disable this mod, load your current save (click on "Yes" in the dialogue box that will pop up), go to "Settings/Gameplay" and disable the Survival Mode, save your game and quit to the main menu, go to "Mods" and enable this mod, load the save you made at step 4, enable the Survival Mode. You'll have to repeat this procedure for all the characters you created that are using this mode.
    Consoles Versions:
    -----oOo-----
    Note:
    This mod will not load if you do not own the Survival Mode. If you own the Survival Mode but you haven't enabled it, this mod will also be of no use to you either; it will load but it's content will not be available.
    -----oOo-----
    Survival Mode: Additions is meant to add things to the Survival Mode, not to modify its mechanics. The only things belonging to the Survival Mode that were modified are
    adding "warm" keywords to the Wolf armour, gauntlets and boots, adding the "cold" keyword to the Wolf helmet, that were apparently overlooked.
    Otherwise, this mod actually modifies content belonging to the core game; these modifications consisting in:
    adding keywords to the set of fur armour so that you can craft them in the "Hide" category at the tanning rack, rectifying the protection rates of the smaller fur cuirasses so that they do not protect as well as the full ones, modifying the main "food" levelled lists so that they no longer offer an insane quantity of food, fixing the health regeneration magic effect so that it affects the player's health instead of the heal rate. The vanilla food lists I've modified are the following:
    LItemFoodInnCommon LItemBarrelFoodRawMeatSame LItemBarrelFoodSame70 LItemBarrelFoodSameSmall LItemFoodSaltSmall -----oOo-----
    Great many thanks to Bethesda Game Studios for this marvellous game!

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. iWilli´s Banners of Tamriel

If you like this mod,
    FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/iwilliblecha
    TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH MY WORK!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Banners of Tamriel

This is a collection of all banners I made for my mods! Keep in mind I am far away from being good at making/editing textures so they are real basic work! They do look good, in my humble opinion, but you may or may not disagree!
    Also, they are all made with the wallpapers okiir created! http://okiir.deviantart.com/
    I did ask him and he was okay with making them into banners for Skyrim as well as me uploading them as a ressource for other people to use!
    Please do not forget to credit him and me if you use these banners in your mod!

Created with Gimp 2 and NifScope!

Permissions:
    You are allow to use the banners in your Skyrim mod (or port them to Oblivion/Morrowind) as long as you fully credit:
    - okiir (also link to his page): http://okiir.deviantart.com/
    - iWilliBlecha (me) for makeing the banners from his wallpaper!

Credits:
    - To Bethesda for creating Skyrim and all the other amazing games!
    - To Okiir for the ground design of the banners!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not upload to other sites or use without giving credits!

160 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. [Skyrim] [Skyrim SE] Ring of the Pathfinder

Ring of the Pathfinder speculates that the compass being visible is due to the player wearing a magical ring, the Ring of the Pathfinder. Removing the ring from the player's finger will make the compass disappear.
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    -----oOo-----
    1) On first use of this mod, a ring, the Ring of the Pathfinder, will be automatically added and equipped to your player and a letter from the player's aunt will be added to their inventory.

2) Unequip the ring and the compass will disappear.

3) Equip the ring and the compass will reappear.
    4) Lose or sell the ring and the compass will disappear forever.
    I hope you'll like it!
    ---ooOoo---
    Installation and removal:
    if you are playing the original version of Skyrim, download "RingOfThePathfinder.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory, if you are playing Skyrim Special Edition, download "RingOfThePathfinderSE.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory. If you want to get it of this mod after playing with it and saving your game, EQUIP THE RING BEFORE REMOVING THE MOD.
    I know that this is unusual but if your player is not wearing the ring when you remove the mod, you will lose the compass, forever; there is no available console command that could fix that. The ring not being enchanted, there is no risk in doing that.
    Consoles Versions:

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Hana's Eyes

=========================================
    by Hana / Hanaisse
    08/26/2015
    v1.0

Description;
    -------------
    Simple, straight texture replacer for all the vanilla eyes.

Direct replacement of every existing colour made at twice the size to enhance detail and introduce vivid colour.
    Eyelashes improved as well for more fullness.

No new colours added. Normal maps and environment maps not changed.
    Does not include werewolf eyes or vampire eyes changed by Dawnguard.

Install;
    ---------
    Install and activate in your favourite mod manager. BAIN ready. Or to install manually, unzip in a temp folder, drop the textures folder in your Skyrim data folder.

Uninstall;
    -----------
    Uninstall in your mod manager or manually delete the files;
    textures\actors\character\eyes\ - all dds files
    textures\actors\character\argonianmale\eyeargonian.dds
    textures\actors\character\argonianfemale\eyeargonianfemale.dds

Credits:
    ---------
    Textures are original creations by me with the help of Photoshop brushes courtesy of ObsidianDawn.com

Permissions:
    ------------
    Do not upload this mod on any other site. This is my mod. Make your own.
    Please do not re-use or re-issue without permission.

---------
    I can be contacted here via PM.

Note;
    -------
    - example pics taken from the CK and really doesn't do them justice
    - not all colours shown

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. Svidi Dies

ITS IMPORTANT YOU ACTIVATE THIS AFTER DOING SIBBI BLACK-BRIARS MISC. QUEST! ACTIVATING THIS MOD BEFORE FINISHING THAT QUEST RENDERS IT INCOMPLETABLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It was stupid how nothing happened to Svidi after you completed Sibbi Black-Briars Misc. Quest, so this adds 5 assassins who start from Riften Jail and goes to the inn in Ivarstead, now as soon as you activate the mod they may just teleport to the inn instead of walking. So as soon as you activate this mod go to the inn in Ivarstead. Now it will be a fair fight as three guards will spawn to defend Svidi. Have fun watching the fight.

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Insanity's Action Figure Resource

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a small resource containing 14 Collectible Action Figures (Why not? ), there are two different sized boxes, a larger box for the likes of Alduin and a standard smaller box for the likes of Ulfric.

Contains:

Alduin
    Brown Bear
    Cave Bear
    Dragon Priest
    Draugr
    Dwarven Spider
    Dwarven Warrior
    Skeleton
    Snow Bear
    Steam Centurion
    Storm Atronach
    Werewolf
    A pair of Wolves
    Ulfric Stormcloak

The figures are setup as clutter items.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Not sure why you wanna do this, but ok ..

1) Take them out of your ESP
    2) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

532 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Submitted

11. Skuldafn Cottage

The Abandoned Cottage (which isn't really so abandoned) is a small, slightly cramped but cozy playerhome located in Skuldafn. 

Why, you ask? Who in their right mind would want to live there, right? 

Well, first, it's hostile and thoroughly unfriendly, and I for one like to have a cozy spot to come home to. Second, I like to have a convenient spot to store my stuff and I suspect I am not alone. Third, it comes with a merchant and easy access to Skyrim to sell off all those goodies you loot when you're chasing down Alduin and fighting those annoying draugr. So it's mostly a spot for the player's convenience, and with the access to Riverwood it can be used as a starterhome as well. Just watch out for the dragur if you use the main door at a low level! (Consider yourselves warned if you haven't finished the main quest yet!). 

The trapdoor is to the left of the main entrance of the Sleeping Giant Inn. The house itself is to the right of the main entrance in the Skuldafn courtyard. No key is required. 

Comes with a housecarl/merchant to take care of the place when the Dragonborn is off adventuring. 
    -Mortar and Pestle on the table upstairs for Alchemy crafting 
    -unique oven and cooking pot and some comfy spots to sit. 

Requires Hearthfire and suggest Dragonborn, I didn't use any resources from it but I had it loaded when I made this mod so I'm not sure how well it'll run without it. 

Acknowledgements: 
    -ladyonthemoon over at TESA for helping me work out some dialogue bugs. 
    -Darkfox127 for his tutorial videos on YouTube. He is totally worth checking out for anyone who wants to learn modding. 

Resources Used: 

*My apologies if I have forgotten anyone. Please PM me if I have and I'll be happy to add you to this list. 

Stroti's Small House Resource by Stroti and Tamira 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24827/? 

BookSets Resource Skyrim by Blary 
    www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14135 

Stroti's Kitchen Tools by Stroti and Tamira 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42690/? 

Stroti's Ovens by Stroti and Tamira 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34969/? 

Stroti's Rustic Furniture by Stroti and Tamira 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24450/? 

Stroti's Treehouse Resource by Stroti and Tamira 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62787/? 

Ready Clutter and Furnishings by Lilith 
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1300-ready-clutter-and-furnishings/ 

New Beddings by 1ndajone5 
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72252/? 

Modder's Resource Pack by Oaristys and Tony67 
    www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16525/ 

Static Dishes and Food by Tamira 
    www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63446/ 

Insanity's Folded Blankets by InsanitySorrow 
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1452-insanitys-folded-blankets/ 

Insanity's Pillows by InsanitySorrow 
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1429-insanitys-pillows/ 

Insanity's Sofas and Chairs by InsanitySorrow 
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1464-insanitys-sofas-chairs/ 

Lolicept Resources by Lolicept 
    www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62733/ 

Paintings and Frames by Artisanix 
    www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17423 

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

12. Road Signs of Skyrim

SKYRIM NEXUS

ABOUT

This mod aims to improve Skyrim's road signs. Arthmoor's Point the Way mod just didn't quite cut it for me. I made this which may not be quite as mature or complete as his, but it is a hell of a lot better than vanilla. I skimmed every road in the game and added signs where needed, improved upon the ones that didn't make any sense or were completely unhelpful, and removed the ones that had no purpose.

INSTALLATION

WRYE BASH (BAIN)

Download the latest version.
    Place the archive into Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers
    Install it as you would any other mod
    Activate the plugin

MANUALLY

Download the latest version.
    Copy the archive into the Skyrim data folder. You should know where it is!
    Run the Skyrim Launcher
    Activate Road Signs of Skyrim.esp

Run LOOT - "Thy not worthy!"

COMPATIBILITY

INCOMPATIBLE
    Point The Way
    Weathered Road Signs

COMPATIBLE
    ELFX - Exteriors
    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Exteriors
    Relighting Skyrim - Exteriors (both versions)
    HiRes Legible Roadsigns
    Roadsigns Redone (Highly recommended!)
    Cutting Room Floor
    Dolmen Ruins
    Oblivion Gates
    JK's Skyrim
    Dawn of Skyrim (Original)
    Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut)
    Touring Carriages - load before this mod's plugin file
    Expanded Towns and Cities
    JK's Ivarstead
    Lanterns of Skyrim
    Claralux 2015
    Unique Border Gates
    Skyrim Better Roads

SOME NOTES ON COMPATIBILITY

Anything that moves road signs around is incompatible.
    Anything that adds stuff where I placed the signs is incompatible.
    Anything that doesn't do anything with road signs is compatible.

UNINSTALLATION

Removing any plugin that does things or removing scripts is a very bad idea. It can damage your save, especially scripts. Clean saves do not exist. In order to fully uninstall a mod you have to load a save BEFORE that mod was introduced to your game. If you started a game with 250 mods, you're stuck with those 250 forever (why do people install this many mods anyway?).

Delete Road Signs of Skyrim.esp

CREDITS

Arthmoor - Point the Way, which provided inspiration for this mod
    ElminsterAU, Sharlikran, zilav, and Hlp - TES5Edit
    Bethesda - Skyrim and the Creation Kit
    The WB Team - Wrye Bash (I used this to add the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm as masters)
    Unofficial Patch Project - USLEEP

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. [Skyrim] [Skyrim SE] Griselda, the Morthal Trader

There is now a trader in Morthal! Meet Griselda The Freckled!
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    -----oOo-----

Griselda is a general goods trader; she sells and buy a bit of everything.
    The Hearthfire version will allow the player to buy building materials and other items added by the expansion:
    children's apparel and toys, beverages, raw food, glass, goat horns, hinge (6, do not respawn), iron fittings (3, do not respawn), locks (3, do not respawn), straw, corundom ingots (5, do not respawn), iron ingots (9, three respawn). Schedule:
    her store opens from 10am to 6 pm (10:00 h to 18:00 h); at 6 pm she relaxes upstairs outside, reading, eating a bit, making potions. at 8 pm, she goes to the inn where she eats and drinks until 11 pm, she sleeps from midnight to 8 am, she has her breakfast from 8 to 10 am. She doesn't want to be disturbed when she is at home and it's not working time. The locks on her doors are set "adept" and are levelled; the keys are in her pocket alongside the keys that open her personal chest and strongbox.
    Griselda is "protected" so that she doesn't die from random vampires or dragons attacks; only the player can kill her, and she is "pc level" x 1,1 uncapped. Her weapons are iron or steel enchanted daggers.
    If the player is a member of the Thieves Guild, they could be sent to her for a "numbers job" quest. Nothing for the Dark Brotherhood though.
    Requirements:
    Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn. Installation and removal:
    if you are playing the original version of Skyrim, download "GriseldaTheMorthalTrader.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory, if you are playing Skyrim Special Edition, download "GriseldaTheMorthalTraderSE.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory. To remove the mod, just delete the esp you installed in your Data directory.
    Consoles Versions:
    Incompatibilities:
    Any other mod that tempers with the cell "MorthalExterior03".
    The Skyrim Special Edition version is compatible with the mod Hold Capitals: Morthal by LordCurse.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Falmeroon - Legacy of the Snow Elves (Spanish Version)

English version: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1956-falmeroon-legacy-of-the-snow-elves/

FALMEROON
    Legacy of the Snow Elves
    Por Mr. C. Racer

Desde que Bethesda publicó Guardia del Amanecer, se me ha hecho raro que no hubiera ruinas de los elfos de la nieve en ninguna parte de la provincia, y por eso he hecho ésta modificación. La lógica que he seguido es que los nórdicos y sus amos dragones quemaron hasta los cimientos todo aquello que encontraron relacionado con los falmer; por tanto, encontrarás la mayoría de mis ruinas en lugares nevados (al fin y al cabo eran elfos de la nieve), y muy apartados. Si no puedes encontrarlas (o te falta la paciencia para ello) puedes arruinarte la sorpresa y mirar sus localizaciones en el archivo de texto incluído.
      Pero no sólo de riunas viven los aventureros. La mod también incluye:
    - Nueva mazmorras, algunas de ellas configuradas para ser usadas por las misiones radiant.
    - Nuevos libros, escritos por un servidor.
    - Nuevo botín.
    - Nuevos enemigos.
    - Una misión simple.
    --------------
    COMPATIBILIDAD
    --------------
    1. La mod es compatible con todas mis otras mods excepto una: A Fitting Throne for Vyrthur. Si la estás usando, puedes desactivarla porque el trono ya está incluído en Falmeroon.
    2.Los nuevos libros están incluídos en las listas niveladas vanilla para que puedas encontrarlos mientras juegas. Lo que significa que, si estás usando otra mod que cambie las misma listas, necesitarás Wrye Bash para hacerlas funcionar juntas con un bashed patch.
    3. No tengo Fuego del Hogar así que no puedo probar si hay incompatibilidades, pero considerando lo apartadas que están mis ruinas, espero que haya muy pocas o ninguna.
    4. Puede que salgan otras incompatibilidades (por ejemplo, otras mods usando los mismo espacios exteriores). Me ocuparé de ellas según aparezcan.
    --------------
    REQUERIMIENTOS
    --------------
    - Dawnguard DLC.
    - Dragonborn DLC.
    - Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice por shadeMe, si quieres poder leer los nuevos diálogos.
    -----------
    INSTALACIÓN
    -----------
      Descomprime todos los archivos en la carpeta Skyrim/Data, sobreescribelos si te lo pide, y activa el plugin en el lanzador de Skyrim. El archivo ha sido limpiado completamente con TES5Edit 3.0.32.
    ------------------------------
    BUGS / COSAS A TENER EN CUENTA
    1. Algunas celdas exteriores no tiene navmesh porque Bethesda no la creó. Como tocarla es muy peligroso, sólo he hecho cambios mínimos, así que encontrarás algunas localizaciones en las que tus compañeros no podrán seguirte. A mí no me molesta porque no uso compañeros, pero si tú sí lo haces, diles que esperen y ya está.
    2. Igualmente, aunque todas las mazmorras tienen navmesh, hay algunas partes con plataformeo muy simple en las que tus compañeros se quedarán atascados. Algunas veces ayudará un pequeño empujón con la fuerza, otras no.
    --------
    HISTORIA
    --------
    Versión 1.0: Primera versión.
    --------
    CREDITOS
    --------
    - Nuevas piezas y muebles de los elfos de la nieve: modelos y texturas originales por Bethesda; retexturizadas por Mr. C. Racer.
    - Modelo y texuras de la piedra Welkynd: InsanitySorrow (http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1330-the-tesa-skyrim-resource-kit-project/).
    - Modelo y texturas del medallón de Auriel: UNI00SL (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57113/?).
    - Modelo y texturas del Gehenoth: Viltuska (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54629/?).
    ---------------
    AGRADECIMIENTOS
    ---------------
    - Toda la gente cuyos modelos gratuítos he utilizado.
    - La gente de los foros oficiales de Elder Scrolls (CDM_, cdcooley, s7o) por su ayuda con los scripts.
    - El equipo de TES5Edit.
    - Bethesda.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Riverwood Shack

A simple starter house, a Whiterun-style shack located in Riverwood near Hod's mill.

31 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. Soap Resource

1,389 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

17. Ragna-Rok's Dragon Priest Swords

Hey there, and welcome to my mod

This mod features 2 new weapons, one sword and one greatsword, based on the dragon priest dagger. They are found under the steel section at the skyforge. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

230 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

18. Ragna-Rok's Weapons

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Good day, fellow gamer From now on this mod will include any weapon of any tier I make based on regular skyrim-in-game-stuff.
    Basically I will create the biggest and best weapon-collection based on in-game-gear

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: 18.0 (190 weapons now in total, mixed tiers, 70 orcish, 21 iron, 19 steel, 15 elven, 25 glass, 40 daedric).

Hey there and welcome to my mod

This mod contains a couple of brutal orcish butcher goodies:

11 Greatswords
    11 Swords
    9 Battleaxes
    9 Waraxes
    8 Warhammers
    8 Maces
    10 Daggers
    2 Uniques (Slugger, Chopper)
    2 Bows

This mod contains also a couple of brutal iron butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    2 Battleaxes
    2 Waraxes
    4 Warhammers
    4 Maces
    1 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal steel butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    4 Battleaxes
    4 Waraxes
    3 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal elven butcher goodies:

5 Greatswords
    5 Swords
    5 Daggers

This mod contains also a couple of brutal glass butcher goodies:

4 Greatswords
    4 Swords
    8 Battleaxes
    8 Waraxes
    1 Uniques (Falcon)

This mod contains also a couple of brutal daedric butcher goodies:

10 Greatswords
    10 Swords
    5 Warhammers
    5 Maces
    10 Daggers

They are craftable at any forge, temperable and enchantable.
    Stats for now are those of the regular tiers equivalent weapons. Berserker-editions have +1 damage and +1 critical.

No overpowered stuff. Levelled list entries will be made soon when more tiers got filled up.

Compatible with any other mod in existence.
    (All as usual)

Have some fun

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Q: Will there be any updates?
    A: Yep. Most likely, I highly recommend following the mod to get notified when I updated it

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Credits:
    Ragna_Rok from TESAlliance for creating this mod.
    All the creators of the countless Tutorials on TESA, thx for sharing and teaching your knowledge <3
    The guys that made Blender, Gimp, DDS-Converter, FO3Archive, WinRar
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the CK

Permissions:
    NO CHANGES, NO MODIFICATIONS, NO REUPLOAD!

Mirrors: TESAlliance, DarkCreations.
    I advise strictly to not use my mods when you get them from another source.

If anyone making a new-land-mod wants to use those weapons for their mod then ask for permission to use them by contacting the author (Ragna_Rok) on tesalliance.org, usually those kind of mods get supported with most of Ragna's gear, it's mainly about keeping track on what gets used where. Just ask, I don't bite... at least most of the times.

Every permission given will be stated right here in perms on the mods main release page on TESAlliance.

234 downloads

(2 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

19. Solitude Navy Yard (Unfinished)

Due to the unfortunate reality that I'm spending more time at work (IRL I'm a PC technician by trade, and often on assignments I'm out of town for 3 days) than I could try to deal with large mods, I am offering this mod as a resource for those who have the time and the resources to complete it.

Originally the Solitude Navy Yard was my attempt as a large-scale alternative to a certain mod notorious for incompatibility and navmesh bugs. However, the sheer size of the project and the number of NPCs needed was too overwhelming for me to handle that I left this work half complete.

The Navy Yard contains:
    3 warehouse areas
    1 armory (workshop/forge)
    1 ship interior
    1 tavern
    1 trade shops
    1 customs house
    2 residences
    1 player home
    1 small shack (for a Thieves Guild fence)

The archive file also contains a character sheet (Excel and CSV) for which to use as a reference guide to create NPCs and their daily routines.

Note that there are also 60 versions of the mod -- the reason is that given the notoriety of CK's undo, which isn't really an undo just like we use Word or Excel, I used a method of creating "checkpoints" so as if in case I make a mistake that cannot be reverted, I rename and open the previous version.

You may also note that it also uses Stroti's outdoor toilet (available in this site), as well as a custom wanted poster (also available) -- these can be removed if necessary.

If anything, should you decide to publish the finished work, please credit me by name and leave a link to the finished product in the comments area. Thank you and good luck!

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

20. [Skyrim] [Skyrim SE] Whitewater Farm and Eir's Rest

This is homes for the player I made for the final exam of the CK basics course DarkRider kindly put up for us here. Thank you so much!
    This mod adds two houses for the player to buy:
    Whitewater Farm, located in Whiterun hold, east of Whiterun city, near Battleborn Farm, Eir's Rest, a small house situated in Riverwood, behind the Sleeping Giant Inn. -------oOo-------
    Permissions:
    -------oOo-------
    Skyrim Special Edition versions:
    To use this mod with Skyrim Special Edition, download the file named WhitewaterfarmSE.zip and extract its content into your Data files folder, exactly as you would do for the original Skyrim. Once this done, launch the game, click on "mods" on the menu page and place it at the lowest place possible in your load order, using the "X" key and the up and down arrows.
    -------oOo-------
    Requirements:
    Dawnguard Hearthfires Dragonborn Installation:
    extract the content of the archives into your ~\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data directory. Over write when windows ask for it. Launch the game, click on "Data Files" and make sure the esp is activated. Consoles Versions:
    Incompatibilities:
    1) Any mod making changes to the following cells:
         - Tamriel (9, -1), Whitewater Farm's main cell,
         - Tamriel (8, -1), Tamriel (9, 0) and Tamriel (10, -1): navmesh modified after finalisation of the main cell's one,
         - Tamriel (9, -2): navmesh modified after finalisation of the main cell's one and repositioning of a lavender bush.
         - Riverwood05 (6, -12). Eir's Rest main cell,
         - Riverwood04 (5, -12), landscape and navmesh modified after finalisation of the main cell' one,
         - Riverwood03 (6, -11), navmesh modified after finalisation of the main cell's one.
    2) Do not use with any mod that makes changes to Riverwood as a whole.
    Can the player move with spouse and children in the houses?
    No. I had this in mind but, as a player myself, I felt the need for a place that would be for my character only, a place to crash and rest and heal and think and feel safe. And maybe keep stuff away from children.
    -------oOo-------
    Tip:
    The game has trouble "remembering" where you placed objects when you decorate your house; if you drop objects in your house and place them immediately where you want them to be and leave the house, you'll find them scattered on the floor when you come back. There is a simple fix to that glitch:
    drop the objects you want to place in your house on the floor, leave the house, come back into the house and place them where you want them to be. Fixed!
    -------oOo-------
    I - Whitewater Farm:
    As it's name says, Whitewater Farm is a farm. It's fully functional and tended by an old couple of Nords, Allia and Bjorn. The current owner fled the country just after Alduin flew over his head after destroying Helgen but Allia and Bjorn decided that they would stay.

Whitewater Farm is located in Whiterun hold, east of Whiterun city, near Battleborn Farm.

How to get it?
    Like all the other player houses, Whitewater Farm can be bought, the condition being that the Jarl permits that you buy property in their hold. As far as Whiterun is concerned, you will be allowed to buy the property after you have given the Dragonstone to Farengar.
    To do so:
    go to Whitewater Farm and pick up the note that is pinned on the door, gather 10,000 Septims, go see the current Jarl's steward in Whiterun. In exchange for the money, the steward will give the player the key to the main house and take the note.

What does the player buy exactly?
    The player buys the entire farm and all it's dependencies: buildings and animals, except for the dog. Old Boy, the dog, belongs to Allia and Bjorn and is not for hire.
    Allia and Bjorn live in the basement of the farm; they don't own it, the player does, but, all its content belong to the couple. Taking anything there is stealing.
    What about safe storage?
    the main house is a safe storage in itself as it will never reset. Anything the player takes, whether it's displaying on furniture or stored in sacks, barrels, chests, cupboards, dressers, end tables, will never come back. Anything the player puts there will stay there. the house contains three bookshelves set to contain up to 6 times 18 books. the basement being Allia and Bjorn's home, it resets. all the containers outside reset. What else?
    Old Boy Allia and Bjorn will not respawn once they have died. once a week, on Saturday morning, Allia will spend three hours cleaning the house. Allia sells food and produce from the farm, once a month, beginning one month after the player bought the farm, talk to Allia, ask her how the farm is doing and she'll give the player their share of the profits the farm generated. -------oOo-------
    II - Eir's Rest:
    Eir's Rest is a small house situated in Riverwood, behind the Sleeping Giant Inn.

How does the player buy Eir's Rest?
    go fetch the dragonstone for Farengar and deliver it to him, go to Eir's Rest in Riverwood and pick up the note that is pinned next to the door, gather 2,000 Septims, go see the current Jarl's steward in Whiterun. In exchange for the money, the steward will give the player the key to the house and take the note.

What about safe storage?
    the main house is a safe storage in itself as it will never reset. Anything the player takes, whether it's displaying on furniture or stored in sacks, barrels, chests, cupboards, dressers, end tables, will never come back. Anything the player puts there will stay there, all the containers outside reset. Anything else?
    Yes! Eirs was a hunter, she died some time ago, probably killed by bandits. Her dog, Baldwin, survived and will greet the player when he comes close to the house, eager to follow the Dragonborn during his/her adventures.
    Note:
    the dog will force greet the player only one time, the player will know the dog's name after reading Eir's journal that she left on the table outside the house, hiring Baldwin will still allow the player to hire another dog or animal (tested with both Meeko and Vigilance, should work with the animals added by Dawnguard), the player can ask the dog to do things for him but you cannot have him attack people he likes.

If you asked him to wait for you:

-------oOo-------
    If you have any problem with this mod, please leave a message below. If you like this mod, please, leave also a message below and rate it!
    Thanks!
    To DarkRider and the TES Alliance team for the wonderful job they do here. To Tood Howard and his team for their efforts at making the Elder Scrolls world real, although virtual. -------oOo-------
    Note: there is another mod by the name Whitewater Farm. I recently learnt about it; it's a pure coincidence if my mod wears the same name. Here it is: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60747/?

162 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

21. Ready Clutter and Furnishings

Project: Ready Clutter and Furnishings
    Author: Lilith
    Version: 1.1
    Release Date: 10/15/2012
    Category: Resources
    Website(s):

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================
    Requirements:
    ==================

Skyrim 1.1
    Created with Skyrim CK 1.7.7.0.

==================
    Description:
    ==================

Ready Clutter - Decorating in a Jiffy was developed for ease of decorating establishments and homes.

==================
    Details:
    ==================

Ready Clutter makes use of stock Skyrim items and additional modded items by the community to create pleasing arrangements of all types of clutter.

Update 1.1 Brings to Ready Clutter an entire stock of bedding and furniture items along with customary mashups of stock Skyrim assets.

Included in Version 1.1 (Required resources included)

12 - Common beds (6 styles/2 versions each style)
    10 - Common Double beds (5 styles/2 versions)
    12 - Upper Class beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    10 - Upper Class Double beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    12 - Orc beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    10 - Orc Double beds (6 styles/2 versions)
    4 - Noble beds (4 styles)
    12 - Noble Double beds (6 styles both furniture versions)
    8 - Childrens bedding (2 each version common, upper, orc and Noble)
    4 - Special Noble beds (2 styles/2 versions)
    18 - Chairs (10 Noble, 4 Upper Class, 4 common)
    26 - Benches (14 Noble, 12 Upper Class)
    1 - filled cupboard
    2 - Apothecary wall shelves
    1 - Apothecary shelf
    1 - Apothecary table
    2 - Wash basins with soaps and scrub brushes
    1 - Kitchen wall shelf
    1 - Childrens wall shelf
    1 - Asst items wall shelf
    2 - pre-arranged desks

Included in Version 1.0:

Stock Skyrim Items (No additional resources needed)
    3 - Stacks of barrels
    4 - Stacks of sacks
    1 - Mixed stack of barrels and sacks
    4 - Stacks of crates
    3 - Stacks of baskets
    7 - Stacks of books
    1 - Stack of wooden bowls
    4 - Stacks of plates (glazed, basic, wooden)
    2 - Nested glazed bowls
    2 - Nested kitchen pots
    2 - Glazed pottery groupings
    2 - Glazed plate place settings (plate, knife/fork)
    2 - Inkwell and quill arrangement
    2 - Miniature Cart/Wagon
    1 - Book and glazed pottery arrangement
    3 - Glazed vases filled with flowers
    8 - Filled flower baskets (4 with bugs and 4 without)

Modded Items (Required resources included)

2 - Celtic Dresser scarves/Rugs
    1 - Book, inkwell and quill arrangement
    1 - Filled basket with Soaps and scrubby brushes (Soaps and scrubbies by InsanitySorrow)
    2 - Filled Watering Cans with flowers (1 with bugs, 1 without. Watering Can by InsanitySorrow)
    1 - Filled Toy Shelf (Buildy Blocks, Toy Sword, Spinning Tops by InsanitySorrow, Teddybears by Tamira/Arion/Arbitor)
    1 - Filled Toy Box (Buildy Blocks, Toy Sword, Spinning Tops by InsanitySorrow, Teddybears by Tamira/Arion/Arbitor)

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

2) Use the included meshes to decorate the home of your dreams

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Remove any meshes used from your .esp

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

==================
    Known Issues:
    ==================

None that I'm aware of.

*Disclaimer*
    I have taken all steps I can to insure the mod is assembled correctly, I do apologize for mistakes found, but as modder's I would expect you can handle fixing it on your end.

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

10/15/2012 - Version 1.1 Update
    7/30/2012 - Initial Release

==================
    Contact Details:
    ==================

lilith @ TESAlliance

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to DarkRider for TES Alliance
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on and for his unending help, support and guidance (and fixing my mistakes!).

Thanks to all the fine folks at TES Alliance who offer unending inspiration and support! You folks are great!

Credits for Resources used:
    /index.php?/files/file/1182-soap-resource/">Soap Resource by InsanitySorrow
    /index.php?/files/file/1332-insanitys-lanterns/">Lantern Resource by InsanitySorrow
    Mortars by InsanitySorrow in /index.php?/files/file/1319-insanitys-clutter-stuffs/">Clutter Stuffs
    Water Can and Scrubby Brush used by permission from InsanitySorrow.
    Buildy Blocks, Spin Toy and Toy Sword used by permission from InsanitySorrow.
    Toy Box used by permission from InsanitySorrow
    /index.php?/files/file/1232-teddybears/">Teddy Bears used by permission from Tamira and Arion. (Credit to original author Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com for the original model and texture, credit to Tamira for alternate texture)

==================
    Tools Used:
    ==================

ReadMe Generator
    CK
    Photoshop
    Nifskope

Have fun and happy modding!

2,730 downloads

(8 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

22. Tapestry Stuffs

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 20 new Tapestries for Skyrim.

Skyrim is seriously lacking in anything to clutter up fancy homes

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Beana for the idea.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

1,062 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Submitted

23. SnowGlobe Stuffs

Name: SnowGlobe Stuffs
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 04/07/2014
    Category: Resources
    Author: InsanitySorrow
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a resource that contains 15 new SnowGlobes for Skyrim.

Skyrim is seriously lacking in anything to clutter up fancy homes

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Beana for the idea.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

451 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

24. Insanity's Headstones

=================
    Description:
    =================

The graveyards in Skyrim have a total of 3 headstone/tombstone meshes which are used in all of the graveyards. Now that isn't many and does not allow for
    any unique looking locations, so I decided to make a few of my own so modders have something more unique to use.

This resource contains 8 new headstone meshes, each one has two textures, that comes to a total of 16 headstones.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

863 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

25. Insanity's Washing Stuffs

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a small modder's resource that contains some new washing clutter and some static clothes lines.

==Clutter:==

Scrubbing Board (With and Without the clothes ringer)
    Scrubbing Brush
    Scrubbing Tub

There are a few variations included too, these total 13 variations.

==Static:==

3 Types of Standing Clothes Lines
    2 Types of Hanging Clothes Lines
    2 Types of Wall Clothes Lines

Each clothing line comes with a few variations with different fabrics hanging from them, there is a total of 42 clothes lines.

=================
    Installation
    =================

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

1,882 downloads

(4 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted