DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

188 files

1. Insanity's TableCloths

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a small modder's resource that contains 33 TableCloths. There are three cloth shapes - Rectangle, Square, Round and each comes with a choice of 11 patterns. The TableCloths do not have collision so will not cause problems with Player/NPCs trying to sit down.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make use of them in your project

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1) Take them out of your ESP
    2) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Elderscrolls.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Creation Kit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

816 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

2. Solitude Navy Yard (Unfinished)

Due to the unfortunate reality that I'm spending more time at work (IRL I'm a PC technician by trade, and often on assignments I'm out of town for 3 days) than I could try to deal with large mods, I am offering this mod as a resource for those who have the time and the resources to complete it.

Originally the Solitude Navy Yard was my attempt as a large-scale alternative to a certain mod notorious for incompatibility and navmesh bugs. However, the sheer size of the project and the number of NPCs needed was too overwhelming for me to handle that I left this work half complete.

The Navy Yard contains:
    3 warehouse areas
    1 armory (workshop/forge)
    1 ship interior
    1 tavern
    1 trade shops
    1 customs house
    2 residences
    1 player home
    1 small shack (for a Thieves Guild fence)

The archive file also contains a character sheet (Excel and CSV) for which to use as a reference guide to create NPCs and their daily routines.

Note that there are also 60 versions of the mod -- the reason is that given the notoriety of CK's undo, which isn't really an undo just like we use Word or Excel, I used a method of creating "checkpoints" so as if in case I make a mistake that cannot be reverted, I rename and open the previous version.

You may also note that it also uses Stroti's outdoor toilet (available in this site), as well as a custom wanted poster (also available) -- these can be removed if necessary.

If anything, should you decide to publish the finished work, please credit me by name and leave a link to the finished product in the comments area. Thank you and good luck!

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

3. Beowulf's Rage

Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Beowulf's Rage features 5 new custom battleaxes, improved versions of Beowulf's Battleaxe, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

This is one of the heaviest biggest beasts I ever made, and tbh, I am pretty sure it looks ridiculous on female chars, but thats your choice. If you look at the screens here, my orc-char Ragna-Rok has got max muscles / weight... just to give you an idea about how huge it really is.

Have some fun

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. FISTS OF MALACATH - Ragna-Rok's Combat Overhaul

Fists of Malacath was my attempt to make unarmed combat much more interesting. After all, whats a real berserker without having a way to rip heads of unarmed? The description of this mod from my former release-site was pretty long, im lazy now and will put things much shorter, anyhow it had hundreds of downloads where ive been before, so maybe some folks downloading this one will already be familiar with it.

So, we have several damage tiers, like for example iron = white belt, steel = blue belt and so on.

Under each tiers smithing section at any forge, you will be able to craft 4 different tokens of malacath, B, D, O and U. B stands for block, and works like an ivisible shield. D is dual, imagine wielding 2 daggers or 2 handed swords, O stands for one handed, 1 dagger or 1 sword. The main part of this mod is the U token, which stands for unarmed. Compared to regular unarmed combat, the damage was increased and also the speed.

Think of the U-token as a highly tweaked copy of the unarmed combat, its no replacer. To fight with them, you have to equip the tokens just like a weapon or shield. If you unequip all tokens you will fight unarmed the way skyrim was originally, and if you do so, you will notice the huge difference between the regular unarmed combat the and my improved one when you equip the U-token.

All the tokens are not only craftable, but also temperable and enchantable. Besides dealing more damage you can now also enchant your unarmed combat with anything that could also go on a weapon. Paralyze punches? check. Fire punches and finishers? check. Magic resistence when blocking with the D-token? yep, all there.

I highly recommend to play around with the tokens, put different enchantments on them, put 2 or 3 different ones on hotkeys, combine them, the fun you get from this mod depends highly on if you just want another weapon mod (in that case skip this one) or if you want to have a new set of toys to get a new feeling from all the awesome moves and finishers skyrim gave us gamers, no matter if unarmed-, one-handed- or bash-finishers (in that case consider this mod a must-have).
    And if you want it even more brutal, special tip: look for a nice pair of brutal gauntlets, like for example the those from my "Shredder Armor", its also uploaded here on TESA and the armor I had equipped for a couple of the screenshots here.

Last special feature I will mention shortly: if you give the U-token to a follower, they will fight unarmed in the berserk-way, faster, stronger, and more bloody. Just make sure that you pick the highest tier available to you, so that the damage output is higher than whatever weapon your follower has equipped. One tier higher should be enough, so if the standard weapon of your follower is a steel greatsword, go for the yellow-belt- (dwarven) or green-belt-tokens (orcish).

Have some fun

112 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

5. Røvhul's Carnage

Røvhul's Carnage features 5 new custom battleaxes, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Ragna-Rok's Warlock Weapons

Aaaand another mod from yours truly. 11 brutal greatswords, to be crafted at any forge under the orcish section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced. All as usual.

I made those to have a fitting weapon to switch between mage-style ranged-combat and going close-combat with heavy enchanted weapons. The designs are very similar, and the different textures are very nice fitting with the right enchantments.

Have some fun

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. Beowulf's Battleaxe

Beowulf's Battleaxe features 5 new custom battleaxes, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

This is one of the heaviest biggest beasts I ever made, and tbh, I am pretty sure it looks ridiculous on female chars, but thats your choice. If you look at the screens here, my orc-char Ragna-Rok has got max muscles / weight... just to give you an idea about how huge it really is.

Have some fun

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. Ragna-Rok's Elven Weapons

Ragna-Roks Elven Weapons features 27 new custom weapons, to be crafted at any forge. Found under the elven section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced. Could be that some are not on the screenshots, I uploaded dozens of mods in the last days here, so in case I missed one --> cut me some slack please

Basically we have the regular elven weapons as thalmor retex versions, plus 4 completely new custom battleaxes, 2 waraxes, 2 swords, 2 greatswords, which all are available as regular elven weapons and also as thalmor retexes. All 27 weapons are standalone versions, no replacers, as usual..

Have some fun

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Ragna-Rok's Dragon Knight Swords

This mod features 2 new weapons, one sword and one greatsword, based on the dragon priest dagger, but more fleshed out than the Dragon Priest Swords I have uploaded here in another mod. They are found under the steel section at the skyforge. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Ragna-Rok's Iron Slugger

Here we have another one of my personal favorites. My Iron-Slugger. Craftable under the iron section at any forge, temperable, enchantable, as usual.

Besides the look it is classified as a greatsword, to have the right set of killmoves and fighting stance for the weapon. It has similar stats as the iron warhammer. And its simply awesome to smack stuff with it

Have some fun

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Ragna-Rok's Devastator

The Devastator is one of my personal favorites and I consider it a masterpiece. It is an orcish battleaxe, highly modified, craftable, enchantable, and temperable.

Its 2 main special goodies are: First, not counting blades and edges of the parts I used to build it from, it has 222 single handedly adjusted spikes on it, this beast is a third of hell, and for sure looks like it
    Second, when equipping it, you will hear Malacath laughing at your victims, instead of the metal-kloing-sound (okay, its actually the laugh I cut from molag bal's dialogue, but no reason to be bitchy about it ).

Have some fun

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Røvhul's Cross

Røvhul's Cross features 5 new custom Scythes / Battleaxes, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Ragna-Rok's Dragon Priest Swords

This mod features 2 new weapons, one sword and one greatsword, based on the dragon priest dagger. They are found under the steel section at the skyforge. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

230 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Ragna-Rok's Dwarven Battleaxes

This mod features 4 new dwarven battleaxes that can be crafted at any forge. Obviously they are to be found under the dwarven section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

At first one of the axes was a support for a mod called "Dragon Break 2". Now also here as standalone, with more weapons in the mod, and a couple of tweaks done.

Have some fun

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Ragna-Rok's Nocturnal Greatsword

This mod features a greatsword dedicated to Nocturnal. Its craftable, temperable and enchantable. To be found under the ebony smithing section. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Røvhul's Fang

Røvhul's Fang features 5 new custom daggers, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Røvhul's Executioner

Røvhul's Executioner features 5 new custom battleaxes, to be crafted at any forge. There is one version under the iron-section, another under the steel-section, the black and silver versions are both found under the ebony section, and the last one is found under the daedric section. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Ragna-Rok's Hrothmund's Cleaver

This mod features a modified version of Hrothmund's Axe, named Hrothmund's Cleaver. Much bigger, brutal and berserk, which is exactly the way I love my weapons. Its craftable, temperable and enchantable. To be found under the steel smithing section at the skyforge. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Berserk-Broom

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a broom? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron warhammer and works just like one. Craftable, temperable and enchantable, found under the iron smithing section at any forge.

Have some fun

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Ragna-Rok's Nocturnal Swords

This mod features a sword dedicated to Nocturnal. Its craftable, temperable and enchantable. To be found under the ebony smithing section. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Bacon aka Legendary-Bacon

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bacon? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the berserk-baconing begin!

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Beer

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bottle of beer? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the bar-brawls begin!

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. Chicken aka Ragna-Cluck

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a chicken? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. As a special feature the Chicken makes "cluck-cluck" when equipping and wielding it.

Have some fun

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Bunny-Mace aka Ragna-Bunny

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bunny? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Have some fun

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Ragna-Rok's Warlock Daggers

This mod features 2 daggers dedicated to Magic Characaters / Warlocks / Priests / Shamans. They are based on soul gems and are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Smithable at any forge.

Have some fun

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated