DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

188 files

1. Female Berserk-Weapons

hey folks

no screenshots here.

if you cant take a joke, then better skip this awesome weapon-collection consisting of 3 weapons that were my personal answer to the bikini-chain-mail-skimpy-armor-wave that hit the webz hard a year back.

as usual, craftable, enchantable, temperable, available at any forge. which section? --> youll notice when you see

have fun

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Ultra Mammoth Hammer

hey there

this one here was an abandoned weapon i once made. i considered it garbage, made a new version for one of my main mods. couple of months ago i exchanged screenshots with some other guys, one found it cool, wanted to have it, so i jammed it into a file and sent it to him.

since i was scouting my files i just uploaded it here to ensure all mods i ever made are stored here.

have some fun

ps: craftable at any forge, temperable, enchantable, as usual.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. [Skyrim] [Skyrim SE] Griselda, the Morthal Trader

There is now a trader in Morthal! Meet Griselda The Freckled!
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance. You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.
    -----oOo-----

Griselda is a general goods trader; she sells and buy a bit of everything.
    The Hearthfire version will allow the player to buy building materials and other items added by the expansion:
    children's apparel and toys, beverages, raw food, glass, goat horns, hinge (6, do not respawn), iron fittings (3, do not respawn), locks (3, do not respawn), straw, corundom ingots (5, do not respawn), iron ingots (9, three respawn). Schedule:
    her store opens from 10am to 6 pm (10:00 h to 18:00 h); at 6 pm she relaxes upstairs outside, reading, eating a bit, making potions. at 8 pm, she goes to the inn where she eats and drinks until 11 pm, she sleeps from midnight to 8 am, she has her breakfast from 8 to 10 am. She doesn't want to be disturbed when she is at home and it's not working time. The locks on her doors are set "adept" and are levelled; the keys are in her pocket alongside the keys that open her personal chest and strongbox.
    Griselda is "protected" so that she doesn't die from random vampires or dragons attacks; only the player can kill her, and she is "pc level" x 1,1 uncapped. Her weapons are iron or steel enchanted daggers.
    If the player is a member of the Thieves Guild, they could be sent to her for a "numbers job" quest. Nothing for the Dark Brotherhood though.
    Requirements:
    Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn. Installation and removal:
    if you are playing the original version of Skyrim, download "GriseldaTheMorthalTrader.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory, if you are playing Skyrim Special Edition, download "GriseldaTheMorthalTraderSE.zip" and extract its content into your Data directory. To remove the mod, just delete the esp you installed in your Data directory.
    Consoles Versions:
    There will not be consoles versions of this mod.
    Incompatibilities:
    Any other mod that tempers with the cell "MorthalExterior03".
    The Skyrim Special Edition version is compatible with the mod Hold Capitals: Morthal by LordCurse.
    Great many thanks to Bethesda Game Studios for creating this amazing game!

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Nightingale Shield

The Nightingale Shield has the same states as a daedric shield. It can be found in the Nightingale Hall. It has an enchantment of waterwalking. Finally it requires no DLC.
    I would like to thank U653748 for making the mesh of the shield and putting it up as a modders resource.
    P.S The title image says the shield is a heavy piece however it is really light armour.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. MarthGun's Carpentry Wood Piece Set

Tony looked up at the mexican hovering above him with disdain. The burrito hanging out of his mouf was something to behold. It should be enshrined, thought Tony.

The owner of that burrito didn't know the true value of what he had. He was SUPER BURRITO MEXICAN MAN

This wasn't just any bout of pure jealousy, it was time to take matter into his own hands.

like a burd, Tony leaped up and grabbed the burrito with both hands and pulled with all his might. But the burrito was too strong and the strength of it pulled Tony into a nether region of swirls and ponies. He was flying through a vortex of color and chaos.

When Tony regained consciousness, he saw a turrible sight...he saw....

A SET OF CARPENTRY STUFF THAT IS SURE TO RAWK YOUR HAWK OFF!!!!@!!!1 MEOW!!!!

***note- these are 2k textures for the most part, some aren't. but they all look pretty good. Its over 200k, but i included about 6 different types of the Saw Dust meshes, it was really hard to make it look good, so i just added a bunch.

All of these meshes will most likely need to be scaled up in the CK. Everything but the Sawdust has collsion

The wood planks come in 2x4, 2x6 and 2x12. Elm, American White Wood, Willow and Apple woods.

Also there is a dried/ ye olden Saw Horse, same one in the above pic

Direct any questions you have to the comments section and i will never respond to you.

206 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Petrogliph and Cave Painting Resource

Prehistoric art in Skyrim.

1- The cave paintings:

There are 12 new meshes and 3 new textures. They are 3 different panels combined with the 4 green cave room wall pieces. If the cave is very dark you will need to place some light source next to it or else they will not be visible. The cave wall textures used in the game are very dark and not suitable for rock paintings, but I tried to do my best to get something immersive.

2- The petrogliphs:

There are 10 new textures and 16 meshes for the "indoor" petrogliphs (cave boulders) and 3 new textures + 12 new meshes for the "outdoor" ones (landscape rocks). You will realize that the sets are not complete, I just got tired of the bloody work and realized that what was accomplished is more than enough to create your own prehistoric heritage site in Skyrim.

NOTE: If you know how to mess with UV mapping in Nifskope you can fit the textures to ANY rock or cave wall mesh, vanilla or resource that you wish.The meshes I present here were my personal choice and nothing prevents you from using your own creativity if you wish.

CHECKING THE STUFF:

Extract the content of this mod to the right folder. Activate TESTprehistoria.esp and Launch skyrim. Use the console and type "coc AAprehistoric" to go to a cave where you will se a sample of the indoor meshes. About the outdoor ones:

-White petrogliphs near Markarth stable.

-Black petrogliphs near Riften´s north gate

-Red petrogliphs close to Whiterun´s main gate.

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Ragna-Rok's Warlock Armor

Hey there, and welcome to my mod

"Ragna-Rok's Warlock Armor" features my second released armor. Helmets, Gauntlets, Cuirass, Boots, Shield, all for male and female characters, customized for regular skyrim bodies. All things are craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. The armor pieces are a little heavier and need slightly more / different ingredients than regular orcish gear, but for that have increased protection close to the ebony tier.
    Have some fun

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Warlock Armor".

Custom meshes and textures ensure this mod works with any other mod you might run, so basically... changed your regular orcish textures? Works. Modified any regular orc-stuff in your game? Works. You even went so far to erase all your orc-stuff from your game? How could you! ... still, works.

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Ragna-Rok's Berserk-Mace

The Berserk-Mace features a modified orcish mace, craftable at any forge. Orcish smithing section. As usual it is craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.
    Also as usual, its compatible with absolute every other mod in existence. Since I change the mods I use regularly this was an absolute "must-be" for all I ever made.

Have some fun

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. Dragon Berserker Swords

This mod features once more 2 new weapons, one sword and one greatsword, based on the Dragon Knight Swords (which are based on the dragon priest dagger), but more spiky than the Dragon Knight Swords I have uploaded here in another mod.

They are found under the steel section at the skyforge. All are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Road Signs of Skyrim

SKYRIM NEXUS

ABOUT

This mod aims to improve Skyrim's road signs. Arthmoor's Point the Way mod just didn't quite cut it for me. I made this which may not be quite as mature or complete as his, but it is a hell of a lot better than vanilla. I skimmed every road in the game and added signs where needed, improved upon the ones that didn't make any sense or were completely unhelpful, and removed the ones that had no purpose.

INSTALLATION

WRYE BASH (BAIN)

Download the latest version.
    Place the archive into Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers
    Install it as you would any other mod
    Activate the plugin

MANUALLY

Download the latest version.
    Copy the archive into the Skyrim data folder. You should know where it is!
    Run the Skyrim Launcher
    Activate Road Signs of Skyrim.esp

Run LOOT - "Thy not worthy!"

COMPATIBILITY

INCOMPATIBLE
    Point The Way
    Weathered Road Signs

COMPATIBLE
    ELFX - Exteriors
    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Exteriors
    Relighting Skyrim - Exteriors (both versions)
    HiRes Legible Roadsigns
    Roadsigns Redone (Highly recommended!)
    Cutting Room Floor
    Dolmen Ruins
    Oblivion Gates
    JK's Skyrim
    Dawn of Skyrim (Original)
    Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut)
    Touring Carriages - load before this mod's plugin file
    Expanded Towns and Cities
    JK's Ivarstead
    Lanterns of Skyrim
    Claralux 2015
    Unique Border Gates
    Skyrim Better Roads

SOME NOTES ON COMPATIBILITY

Anything that moves road signs around is incompatible.
    Anything that adds stuff where I placed the signs is incompatible.
    Anything that doesn't do anything with road signs is compatible.

UNINSTALLATION

Removing any plugin that does things or removing scripts is a very bad idea. It can damage your save, especially scripts. Clean saves do not exist. In order to fully uninstall a mod you have to load a save BEFORE that mod was introduced to your game. If you started a game with 250 mods, you're stuck with those 250 forever (why do people install this many mods anyway?).

Delete Road Signs of Skyrim.esp

CREDITS

Arthmoor - Point the Way, which provided inspiration for this mod
    ElminsterAU, Sharlikran, zilav, and Hlp - TES5Edit
    Bethesda - Skyrim and the Creation Kit
    The WB Team - Wrye Bash (I used this to add the Skyrim.esm and Update.esm as masters)
    Unofficial Patch Project - USLEEP

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. Beer-Hammer aka Ragna-Boozebomb

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a beer-keg? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron warhammer and works just like one.

Craftable at any forge, iron section, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. Pac-Mace aka Wakawaka-Whaker

Did you miss pacman in skyrim? The easter egg wasnt enough? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE TO UNLEASH PACMANS WRATH IN SKYRIM! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Craftable at any forge, iron section, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Bitch-Slapper aka Ragna-Bitchslap

Wield the wrath of Dibella!
    Check the screenshots for more infos.

Have some fun

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Ragna-Rok's Warlock Daggers

This mod features 2 daggers dedicated to Magic Characaters / Warlocks / Priests / Shamans. They are based on soul gems and are craftable, temperable and enchantable. Smithable at any forge.

Have some fun

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Bunny-Mace aka Ragna-Bunny

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bunny? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Chicken aka Ragna-Cluck

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a chicken? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. As a special feature the Chicken makes "cluck-cluck" when equipping and wielding it.

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Beer

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bottle of beer? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the bar-brawls begin!

Have some fun

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Bacon aka Legendary-Bacon

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bacon? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the berserk-baconing begin!

Have some fun

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Ragna-Rok's Nocturnal Swords

This mod features a sword dedicated to Nocturnal. Its craftable, temperable and enchantable. To be found under the ebony smithing section. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Ragna-Roks Bloodbow

"Ragna-Rok's Blood-Bow" is my first modded bow. Craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section, as usual. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. A little heavier and needs different ingredients than a regular orcish bow, but for that deals damage close to the ebony tier.
    Have some fun

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Blood-Bow".

Custom meshes and textures ensure this mod works with any other mod you might run, so basically... changed your regular orcish textures? Works. Modified any regular orc-stuff in your game? Works. You even went so far to erase all your orc-stuff from your game? How could you! ... still, works.

And if you liked this stuff, I'm always happy about cookies, nachos or nice comments or stuff like that

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Ragna-Rok's Skull-Bow

"Ragna-Rok's Skull-Bow" is my second modded bow. Craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section, as usual. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. A little heavier and needs different ingredients than a regular orcish bow, but for that deals damage close to the ebony tier. It is a slightly modified version of my Blood-Bow that couldnt be done by a retexture since the bloody- and regular-bones have different built texturesfiles.

Have some fun

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Skull-Bow".

And if you liked this stuff, I'm always happy about cookies, nachos or nice comments or stuff like that

Permissions: Permission to use this mod granted to PunkN from TESAlliance for a halloween-themed-mod. Happy to help out As long as I get credits for contributing the "Skull-Bow" mentioning "Ragna_Rok from TESAlliance" in your mods description and as long as you send me a link by pm to your mod once youre finished with your project so that I can play it myself were cool. Cheers fellow modder

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Ragna-Rok's Razor-Bow

"Ragna-Rok's Razor-Bow" is my third modded bow. Craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section, as usual. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. A little heavier and needs different ingredients than a regular orcish bow, but for that deals damage close to the ebony tier. It is much different in design idea from my first two bows and fills the gap between those two first bows and my "Stuff for real Berserker"-mod by being dedicated to my more basic brutalized "Razor"-line of weaponry.

Have some fun

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Razor-Bow".

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Fish-Stick aka Ragna-Fishstick

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a slaughterfish? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Have some fun

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Ragna-Rok's Redcrab Armor

"Ragna-Rok's Redcrab Armor" features my third released armor in an once requested retex. Helmets, Gauntlets, Cuirass, Boots, Shield, all for male and female characters, customized for regular skyrim bodies. All things are craftable, temperable and enchantable, to be found under the orcish smithing section. Lore friendly and balanced, no god stuff here. The armor pieces are a little heavier and need slightly more / different ingredients than regular orcish gear, but for that have increased protection close to the ebony tier. Though... this piece here does have a little less than my other orcish armors... for obvious reasons.

When dropped on the ground it looks like regular orcish armor... I couldve changed that, but simply didnt give a crab
    Have some fun

How to install: well, I am pretty sure you folks know that... anyhow. Open the rar-file, and simply put the stuff in the rar-file in your skyrim directory, so that the stuff I put in "Data" goes in your "Skyrim / Data" folder. Then go to the launcher, "Data Files", and check "Ragna-Rok Redcrab Armor".

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Craftable Lockpicks

Lockpicks are now craftable, to be found under the iron section at any forge. 1 Iron Ingot = 5 Lockpicks.

Have some fun

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated