DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

188 files

1. gq More Staple Foods at Inns

requires Hearthfires DLC

Changes Salt Pile to Salt, weight 0, value 1.
    Adds more staple baking and cooking supplies at inns: 100 units randomly distributed between Butter, Chicken Egg, Jug of Milk, Sack of Flour, and Salt.
    This is distributed to inns by modifying the "VendorGoldInn" levelled list, which normally only always generates 100 gold pieces. Inns with more than one instance of this levelled list will therefore get more supplies. Any container or character that also uses this levelled list will get a pile of supplies.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Ultra Mammoth Hammer

hey there

this one here was an abandoned weapon i once made. i considered it garbage, made a new version for one of my main mods. couple of months ago i exchanged screenshots with some other guys, one found it cool, wanted to have it, so i jammed it into a file and sent it to him.

since i was scouting my files i just uploaded it here to ensure all mods i ever made are stored here.

have some fun

ps: craftable at any forge, temperable, enchantable, as usual.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. gq Storage (with ingredient effects identification)

Equip an Armor item called "[sTORAGE]" to access remote containers for storage. The item automatically unequips.
    The "INGR" container automatically identifies all effects of any ingredients put in. If you do not want that functionality, store ingredients in a different container.
    The "SELL" option begins barter with a merchant with 30000 gold and who will buy stolen items.
    The armor item has no mesh/texture, so do not drop it. Otherwise you will be unable to pick it up and you will not only have cluttered your game world but you will need to get yourself another through the console.

To get the item, use the console:
    1. First, search for the ID with this command: help "[sTORAGE]" 4
    2. Use console command player.additem <ID> 1 to add the item.

When changing to a different version, remove all items from all containers first and save the game. Then delete all files from previous versions before copying in new ones.

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Fish-Stick aka Ragna-Fishstick

Hey there, and welcome to my mod

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a slaughterfish? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. GQ Combined Books

Grail Quest Combined Books
    version: 2014-Nov-30
    http://gq-game-mods.blogspot.com/2014/12/skyrim-mod-gq-combined-books.html

Adds recipes to the Tanning Rack for special books made from:

- Compilations of book series or books of the same theme
    - Compilations of skill-training books
    - Compilations of spell books

Some book compilations will teach spells.
    Skill book and spell book compilations can be converted into wearable no-item-slot items for bonuses.
    Most can simply be sold for much more than the individual books.

Installation: Copy .ESP into Data directory

Uninstallation: IMPORTANT - Remove any items from this mod that are being worn. Save game, then remove mod.

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Ragna-Rok's Iron Slugger

Here we have another one of my personal favorites. My Iron-Slugger. Craftable under the iron section at any forge, temperable, enchantable, as usual.

Besides the look it is classified as a greatsword, to have the right set of killmoves and fighting stance for the weapon. It has similar stats as the iron warhammer. And its simply awesome to smack stuff with it

Have some fun

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Bacon aka Legendary-Bacon

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bacon? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the berserk-baconing begin!

Craftable at a cooking pot, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Beer

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a bottle of beer? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. Let the bar-brawls begin!

Have some fun

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. Beer-Hammer aka Ragna-Boozebomb

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a beer-keg? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron warhammer and works just like one.

Craftable at any forge, iron section, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Chicken aka Ragna-Cluck

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a chicken? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one. As a special feature the Chicken makes "cluck-cluck" when equipping and wielding it.

Have some fun

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Berserk-Broom

Did you ever wanna smack Npc's with a broom? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron warhammer and works just like one. Craftable, temperable and enchantable, found under the iron smithing section at any forge.

Have some fun

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Pac-Mace aka Wakawaka-Whaker

Did you miss pacman in skyrim? The easter egg wasnt enough? ... HERES YOUR CHANCE TO UNLEASH PACMANS WRATH IN SKYRIM! Basically this thingy has the stats from an iron mace and works just like one.

Craftable at any forge, iron section, temperable and enchantable as usual. Check the screens for more infos.

Have some fun

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Ragna-Rok's Nocturnal Daggers

This mod features a dagger dedicated to Nocturnal. Its craftable, temperable and enchantable. To be found under the ebony smithing section. Lore friendly and ballanced.

Have some fun

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated