DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion

69 files

1. The Oubliette

The Oubliette

Author: TES Alliance
    Current Version: 1.2.0
    Release Date: 31.October.2009
    Updated: 07.November.2009

"A place for forgetting. Prisoners were brought here by boat in shackles. They suffered unspeakable cruelty at the hands of their captors."

v1.2.0 New Version Update:

Final Reward Mask Now Displayable
    Wonky Collision in Level VI
    Improved Key Clues in Level VIII
    Restored Missing Sound File Level VII
    Fixed Floating Objects in Levels II and X
    Removed Skeleton Race Playability Flag

All Downloaders:Due to the nature of the fixes for version 1.2.0 all parts of the mod have been adjusted so, unfortunately, there is no quick fix for previous downloaders, if you would like to take advantage of the fixes in v1.2.0 you will need to redownload the full mod pack here: http://tesalliance.o...ds&showfile=190

v1.1.1 Version Update!

Had a couple reports of a missing texture in Level 6, turns out there was an extra "\" in the texture path for the mesh. We have repacked the BSA with the adjusted texture path.

Previous Downloaders: Obviously, this is not game breaking just momentarily immersion breaking. So, if you have downloaded any previous versions of the BSA you may download a Missing Texture Fix on the same page as the 1.1.0 .esp FIX (at the bottom of the page). It's a 50MB Download. Simply replace your current TheOubliette.bsa with the new one and load a clean save. You can find the Missing Texture Fix here --> CLICKY

New Downloaders: If you have never downloaded The Oubliette before November 1st, you do not need to download the above mentioned fix. Instead you need to download The Oubliette v1.1.1 which contains the updated .esp plus the Updated BSA files and readme. You can find that download here --> CLICKY

v1.1.0 Version Update!

After some fixing trying to figure out what was causing so much to go so wrong, we finally were able to track down the bug responsible and have set The Oubliette back on it's feet!

Previous Downloaders: If you downloaded v1.0.4 on the 31st you need to download the [FIX] .esp replacer. It's a 1.5MB download. Simply replace your current TheOubliette.esp with the new one and load a clean save. You can find the fix here --> CLICKY

New Downloaders: If you have never downloaded The Oubliette before November 1st, you do not need to download the above mentioned fix. Instead you need to download The Oubliette v1.1.0 which contains the updated .esp plus the BSA files and readme. You can find that download here --> CLICKY

Again we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Happy Gaming!

Description:
    The Oubliette is a Halloween themed dungeon adventure plugin for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Once the plugin has been activated and the game loaded, travel to the Tiber Septim Hotel in the Talos Plaza District of the Imperial City and search out a mysterious painting of a lost Legion fort called Fort Feyirr. The painting is a portal that will deliver you to the island and the terrible adventure awaiting you within the Fort's ruined dungeon...The Oubliette. Once you enter the Oubliette there is no escape, no one ever escapes, but your only chance of being the first is to be well prepared for a long dungeon crawl BEFORE you enter. Players are advised to have both a ranged weapon and an enchanted weapon before attempting The Oubliette. For the best results, play in the dark without music and without magic effects like "Nighteye" and "DetectLife". Be wary in your adventuring hero...

Features:

A Haunting Island Fortress Setting
    Detailed Backstory to Explore
    New Enemies!
    Unique Weapons!
    A Halloween Atmosphere
    A Dozen Unique Levels
    Traps and Puzzles
    Fully Voiced Dialogue!
    Big Boss Battle!
    Fun Rewards!
    And More...

Into the Oubliette:
    https://youtu.be/tCSpzc-5TTQ

Important Info:
    Companions: If your Companions do not have a summon spell you can use to call them to you, leave them at home! There are places within the Oubliette they simply cannot go without being lost or killed. We are not responsible for any poor creatures who end up in the Oubliette for eternity because their PC partners didn't heed sound advice.

Levels: We recommend characters be at least level 11-12 before attempting The Oubliette. While some enemies are leveled to give a bit of a break, some are not and are rather difficult at lower levels.

Godmode: While you may be tempted to use godmode to brave the horrors in the Oubliette, don't. There are some scripts running that will not fire properly if you are in godmode and you will not be able to proceed.

v1.1.0 Bug Fixes:

All Bugs Relating to Idles Animations Failing to Trigger Gamewide
    Creature Difficulty Recalibrated for Proper Player Level
    Death/Sithis Floating, Flying, Sinking in his Chair
    The Door From Deaths Chamber Remaining Locked
    Crazy Lamp in the Crossing Halls
    Cleaned Out Excess Scripts (not a bug exactly just maintenance)

Known Conflicts:

Better Cities Imperial City: The Oubliette must be below Better Cities Imperial City in your load order or you will reportedly crash upon entering the Tiber Septim Hotel.
    The Love Suite Room: This mod changes the Tiber Septim Hotel and the portal for The Oubliette is no longer reachable. No patch is currently available.

The Challengers:

WhoGuru
    Mannimagnus
    WillieSea
    BadCompany
    PacificMorrowind
    Yevic
    DaMage
    Windmill Tilter
    Critterman
    Xinimator
    the-manta

How To Vote:

Voting has now concluded thanks to everyone who voted for their favorites!

Levels Revealed:

Basilica of Shadows: the_manta
    Mess Hall: BadCompany
    The Exclave: Mannimagnus
    Crossing Halls: Yevic
    Erehwon: WhoGuru
    Tomb of Unrest: Critterman
    Restless Dreams: WindmillTilter
    Halls of Namira: Xinimator
    Nightmare: DaMage
    Lost Ayleid Chamber: PacificMorrowind
    Solitary: Ladyflcn
    Broken Dreams: WillieSea

*SPOILER* Final Boss Battle Solution:
    Phase 01:

Phase 02:

213 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. Stonehenge IC

STONEHENGE IC*
    June 26,2010
    BY CELTICDOG
    ===============
    Updated By; DarkRider
    January 28, 2011
    v1.1 Changelog: Fixed file paths pointing to C: Drive install.
    ===============

Adds Stonehenge SE of IC. Stonehenge has the power of the Nine.
    Two piece altar is for enchanting & spellmaking.

Two swords Achillies & Celtic swords with Nordic runes & Boudica"s & Celtic shield models of real Celtic shields.
    Magical Pictish & Runic stones that restore made by me, Paradisebird's, Creatures, Evil Forest Spirit, Raptor Rex,
    Siika's Dragon, Shadow, Midas Shark, Midas Slaughterfish, Shadow Xivilai, Oblivicrock, Pain Xivilai,
    Caledoni the Druid priestess a healer, Norse ship with a bed and respawning chest of ingredients.
    Favious birds and a dog, a rottweiler many more things to discover.

==========================================================================================================

**CREDITS and THANKS**

*Lady Li & Malo's, Paradise bird

*xilver, Sharks, Fish, Shadow Xivilai*mr_siikas, Shadow Creature, Shadow Dragon, Viking ship, Birds,

*Waalx, Sword

*mjy, Stonehenge, alter mesh & Achillies sword

*Painkiller97, Shield mesh, Xivila

*Corepc Dev_Akm Shadowborn,

*MMM, Hunger

*Meo, Celtic tombstones

*SachielMF, Rock Resource.

*Reaper9111, Dog

*Bethesda, for the great game and background for modding, thanks to all who worked on the game.

*Blender, http://www.blender.org/

*Nifskope, http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

*Oblivion Mod Manager

*7-Zip

*Gimp, http://www.gimp.org/

*TES4FILES

*TES4Edit

*TES4LODGen

===========================================================

PERMISSION

You may use the included textures and models in other mods,
    As long as you give credit were do.

===========================================================

Thanks downloading my mod, Have Fun! :

Live Long And Play Hard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*CELTICDOG* A WOODS

116 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

3. Antiscamp's Villages

This is a collection pack of the four villages I created for Oblivion between 2009 and 2011. Some of them conflict with other mods. there are detailed ReadMe's supplied with every village. All villages have things in common; among other things, there's a player house in each of them.

RUNESTONE VILLAGE

The first village I created for Oblivion had the best location ever, hiddden away in the Great Forest area. Not many conflicts between this and other mods were ever reported. I updated the village later into Runestone Village 2 which has more houses and villagers and other nice events as well. Both of these files are included in this download. Pleas, only use one of them.

MAGE'S CROSS

This village conflicts with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, unfortunately, as it was placed in the exact location as one of Oscuro's Ayleid Ruins on the Gold Coast. It's located south of Kvatch, east of Anvil in the beautiful area there. this can only be recommended if you don't use OOO.

LILYVALE TOWN

Lilyvale was possibly my finest looking village, but also the most conflict-ridden. It conflicts with numerous other mods, because I chose the location because of its beauty, not because of its practicality. Oh well. It's beautifully located between the Colovian Highlands and Chorrol. There are patches supplied. The one concerning Battlehorn Castle is imperative to use if you want to get it to run with that official DLC. Lilyvale also edited a lot of the landscape around the town, which made it conflict with Unnique Landscapes, unfortunately. A patch that makes those conflicts bearable (at least) is supplied with the download.

EASTBRINK TOWN

My latest village, released early 2011. This village - or rather town - is the result of all of the above, while it's also my only harbour town. Only one serious conflict has been reported and that concerns ImpeREAL - Imperial Forts. If you're using that mod, the Eastbrink tavern out by the road will conflict with one of the forts. The town is located east of Bravil on the other side of the Niben Bay, in the Nibenay Valley. There's also an optional CM Partners compatible .esp which lets you recruit three of the villagers to bring along on your adventures.

163 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Hedge Home

Name: Hedge Home
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 3/17/2010
    Category: Houses
    Author: WhoGuru
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a unique exterior home built of hedges to blend in with the surrounding countryside. It is an oasis for magic users and adventurers alike, far out of the way and built in an enchanted glade.

----------

Many years ago, a powerful Hedge Wizard wandered the hills and valleys of Cyrodiil looking for a place to make his home. Following the Panther River, he felt the pull of some deep earth magicks calling to him. His search led him to a range of mountains at the eastern edge of the country. He passed silently by a cavern redolent with the smell of rotting leaves and darker things and up into the hills beyond it.

Higher and higher he climbed, the magicks pulling him with whispers of power and peace until finally he stumbled, exhausted, into a glade. Wisps of magic danced through the air almost as if greeting him. Knowing he had found his place to rest, he followed the half heard sounds in his head, weaving his arms in intricate spells, words he did not know, asking the earth Magicks to come to his aid.

Time passed unseen by the Hedge Wizard as the magicks wove around him. He opened his eyes finally, feeling the magic settle once more and breathed an amused laugh. Great hedges had pulled themselves from the earth to form a home for him. As he entered the filigreed iron gate the sprite he had seen earlier swirled about him before flitting off to investigate. Here was a peaceful place to rest in his travels, one with nature and the magicks of the earth.

=================
    Details:
    =================

Hedge Home can be found Far east of Bravil up the Panther River, Due east of Leafrot Cave. The curious may find a special hedge within the home that leads to a hidden Grotto.
    Also in the grotto, there are two spots on the hedge in front of the waterfalls where you can sit but you must find them.

This home was inspired by my good friend JacktheHedge.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None

=================
    History:
    =================

3/16/2010-v1.0 - Release

=================
    =================

TES Alliance and Bethesda Official Forums as WhoGuru

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    DarkRider as always for his continued support and teaching.
    Greenwarden for once again being my willing guinea pig...er...tester.
    -Meo's Labyrinth Garden
    -Meo's Settlement Resource
    -Gildur's Sitting Everywhere
    -Garak's Booksets
    -DarkRider's Celtic Decor
    -Hel Borne's Enchanting and Spellmaking Resource
    -WhoGuru's MC Green Pewter Dishware

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator.
    TES4Edit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.
    Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

198 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. Silverhop

Name: Silverhop Village
    Version: Alpha 1.0
    Date: 10/11/2011
    Category: Towns
    Author: The-manta
    Source: TESAlliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

A small village to explore in the Blackwood region.

=================
    Details:
    =================

This mod has been an off and on project for longer than I care to remember, and it has never had the care it deserved. It isn't 'finished' as I would have liked, but I promised myself it would be released before Skyrim, so here you go. Hopefully it might give you something to do while TESV installs...

Anyway, it's a little village in the Blackwood region, on the Panther River. It has a chapel, general store, inn (all the rooms are taken... sorry), mage's house (where you can sleep if you're in the guild), smith, guard and a few other houses. In the general store you can buy the key for a small house (above the store). The base price is 2400 gold, but it varies depending on mercantile skills. This village is really more visual than anything else. There are no quests, no dialogue, and now new items, sorry, but this is all I have. I'm considering this an alpha version, and it WILL have bugs in. Do report any you find, and hopefully one day I will get back to this.

NOTE: requires the Unofficial TESA clutterers' Guild Pack (here:)

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None known.

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None know.

=================
    History:
    =================

10/11/2011 - 10/11/11- initial release

=================
    =================

the-manta at TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Meo for his modular fireplaces resource, and for making the various signs in town.
    Thanks to Garak for his book sets.
    Thanks to Xiamara for her static wineracks.
    Thanks to all the members of the unofficial TESA clutterers' guild.
    And thanks to everyone at TES Alliance for your continuing help, support, and good company!

If I have missed anyone PLEASE let me know!

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Elderscrolls Construction Set
    GIMP
    Blender
    NifSkope
    TES4Gecko

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

6. Halloween Hunt

Halloween Hunt v1.0
    =============================

Author
    ======
    Da Mage

Details
    =======
    This is a simple hunt around the highly superstitious town of Border Watch, for 10 brightly coloured treats which have been hoarded away by it's greedy Khajiit citezins. You get to wear a costume, Lich, Skeleton or Zombie, and when you finish, get all 3 as a reward for your efforts.

Hint: There is one Candy in each house, two in the Inn and 3 outside around the town. Some are quite easy to find, but others are hidden away.
    Install
    =======
    To install, copy the meshes folder, textures folder and HalloweenHunt.esp into your
    ...\Oblivion\data\ directory
    . Then activate the .esp in the game launcher or OBMM

Uninstall
    =========
    Delete the following files and folders
    ...\Oblivion\data\textures\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\textures\menus\icons\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\meshes\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\HalloweenHunt.esp

You will lose all quest progress and item added by this mod.

Legal
    ======
    You cannot reupload or claim ownership of this mod. However the costumes can be used as a resource and permission is not needed, you just have to give credit for them.

159 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. Bogwater Downs

Bogwater Downs

Description:
    Bogwater Downs adds a small rural community in Blackwood, northeast of Leyawiin, for the player to call home. The free player home, Bogwater Burrow, includes lots of player safe storage, a free saddle horse, and a cozy functional house. The atmosphere is undeniably surreal around the downs, it's a great location!

For CS Basics Students:
    This is the same house you will learn how to build in the CS Basics Class. You are welcome to download, investigate and compare notes, but please don't try to pass my work off as your homework, I will be able to spot my own work, and doing so will cost you your place in the class.

Additional Screens:

232 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Mainland

The mod is working but is not supported any more.
    Try this version instead. Even though it is a WIP it has come a bit longer in many ways.

How the mod started:
    'Mainland' was Zaldir's idea as a development of 'Viking Village', simply adding larger land areas to his mod. I continued Mainland on my own, I am no scripter, neither am I a story-teller, so what you get here is a nice village and some surronding quest-points. The village is inhabited by female guards, The Mead Lover (I say no more), a farmer with his wife, two wash-ladies, and a carpenter/sailmaker.
    They have daily routines but are waiting for a writer to give them a more exiting life.
    I will come back with furter info when when I find the read-me.

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Diego Volleri's Holiday Estate

This mod will add a locked, supposedly unoccupied house off the road west of Aleswell. There is a small workshop accessible from the backyard that has remained unlocked, however, and is available to squatters or the thrifty adventurer.

This is the beta release. I plan to add quest content and allow player ownership of the estate in the future, so check back for updates.

Installation:
    Note: There are no additional resources required to run this mod. Therefore, there is no distinction at this point between the latest version and a patch, so only one file is available for download.

1) Download the VelloriEstateBETA.7z archive.
    2) Extract to the Oblivion/Data folder
    3) Check off VelloriEstate.esp in the "Data Files" section of the oblivion launcher, or in your mod manager.

Compatability: No known issues

Thanks for downloading. Please PM Game3nder @ TES Alliance with any comments.

Credits:
    Thanks to

Bethesda for making Oblivion
    DarkRider for running TESA and the CS Basics class
    The TESA community for all their help thus far

46 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. [Oblivion] Miscarcand Inn

Miscarcand Inn is an inn situated near the Ayleid ruins of Miscarcand, on the Gold Road.
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance. You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.
    -----oOo-----

The garden:

A place for the player's horse:

The cellar:

The inn belongs to Ojah and Ajah, two Argonian siblings. It's well frequented and offers a large and luxurious room for the player to rent:

The price is quite expensive (40 Septims) but all the food and wine that are stored in the room are also available for the player to take.

Ojah also sells food and drinks.

Installation:
    Whatever your choice, loose files or BSA (only one of them must be installed), after downloading the archive, extract its content into the Data directory that you'll find in the main Oblivion folder. If you are using the Steam version of the game, it would be "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data". Launch the game and make sure the plugin is enabled, by clicking on "Data Files" and selecting the plugin in the list:  

Deinstallation:
    The archive contents:
    an esp (Elder Scrolls plugin), named lotmMiscarcandInn.esp, a sound directory containing the necessary sound and lip files Ojah will need to say her lines. If you want to remove this mod,
    if you chose the loose files, remove both the lotmMiscarcandInn.esp and the sound folder. (Make sure you do not destroy other content present in this sound folder that could belong to other mods!), if you chose the BSA, remove both the lotmMiscarcandInn.esp and the lotmMiscarcandInn.bsa files. Thanks:
    To Bethesda Game Studio for their marvellous games!

71 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Oblivifall Addon: mosaics

================
    Description:
    ================

This mod replace the wood version of the second floor up the main entrance of chatedrals interiors, with a stone version plus mosaic at center (any single mosaic show the main symbol of the cathedral's god)

==============
    DETAILS:
    ==============

The textures are not superior to 1024x1024 resolution

This mod can be used as resource too.

I made this for because I don't like very much the woodest floor of LMR (sorry Cliffworm ;-[ )

===============
    Credit:
    ===============

To Cliffworm for Oblivifall - Losing My Religion.

To Trollf (i've used the textures from his mod "Divine Shields")

To Bethesda.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Erewhon Coblised

Updated: Small addon for Erewhon Coblised by request.
    Adds Cobl enchanting/spellmaking altar and grinder to alchemy area.

House is situated on the northern shore of Lake Rumare. Tested with UL-II and NRB4: no conflicts. Minor conflict with Region Revive - Lake Rumare, patch available to fix this. Patch is included in main download files. Only download the separate patch file if you have already downloaded Erewhon.

I designed this primarily for myself and as such is rather idiosyncratic. I wanted something that looked vanilla yet was unique and spacious without being grand. Lots of named storage was important as was avoiding loading doors if at all possible. Clutter is minimal. I plan to make the training dummy functional. Until then I recommend Setsuna Dummy Training.

A non-Coblised version is also available.

The Coblised Readme:

Name: Erewhon Coblised
    Date: 16/09/2010
    Category: Homes
    Requirements:
    - Oblivion 1.2.0.416
    - Cobl
    - Cobl-aware Hunger/thirst mods of your choice
    Author(s): wetblanket

Description
    ===========

A modest yet spacious player home situated on the northern shore of Lake Rumare. No quest or purchase required, merely a marker added to your map. While unique it is very much an Oblivion home.

Cobl Features
    =============

- Well at rear of house
    - The Luggage
    - Cobl Sorter cunningly disguised as a pair of scales
    - Static Alchemy Equipment. Rather than a table, a crystal ball is used to return apparatus to your inventory. This makes it easier to select the equipment I feel. NOTE: You have to have apparatus in your inventory on first use. A starter novice set is in the 'Apparatus' cupboard.
    - Dinner Plate. I don't use hunger mods myself so may have approached this oddly. Add your dinner ingredients to the cooking pot in the kitchen fireplace (it's a container). Wait for however long your role-playing instincts tell you for it to 'cook' Activate the dinnerplate.

Other Features
    ==============

- All one cell apart from a not-so-secret secret area (hint: look for something out of place)
    - Lots of safe, named storage
    - Sitting, Dining, Alchemy, Kitchen, Armoury with Loth racks and a dummy, Study, Bedroom and Storage Loft with companion bed
    - Companion-friendly-ish (only tested with Companion Vilja - she needs escorted to bed)
    - Flower garden with seat and fenced vegetable garden
    - Stabling (storage NOT safe, included to provide Cats & Rats spawns and some colour)

Install
    =======
    1. Extract wb_Erewhon_Cobl.esp and bsa to Oblivion\Data\
    2. If, and only if, using Region Revive-Lake Rumare 1.3, extract wb_Erewhon_RR-LR_Patch.esp to Oblivion\Data\
    3. Load Order:
    Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp (if used)
    wb_Erewhon_Cobl.esp
    wb_Erewhon_RR-LR_Patch.esp (if used)
    I strongly recommend the use of BOSS to ensure correct load order.
    4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).

Uninstall
    =========
    2. Delete the esp and bsa files

Incompatibility
    ===============

Although I am unaware of any incompatibilities, I would be very surprised if there were none.

Known Issues or Bugs
    ====================

- If using Region Revive-Lake Rumare 1.3 there is minor land tearing etc.
    Use the included patch to resolve this.
    -AWLS only works on 2 of the 3 chimneys, I'm not likely to fix this.

History
    =======

V 1.0 - Initial release.

Contact
    =======

PM wetblanket at TESAlliance or TESNexus

Credits
    =======

TESAlliance - Tutorials and forum - that means you DarkRider.

Vince Bly - HMTK was used extensively and also served as a good introduction to the vagaries of NifSkope.
    Thanks to Vince for help and advice also.

Meo - Modular fireplaces, room-dividers and pewter bowl prop

Loth - Weapon racks which I amateurishly retexured to match vanilla furnishings.

Texian - Water statics

Cobl - Thanks to all involved and also those responsible for the UESP Cobl pages

Arthmoor - Tutorial on patch creation

<insertnamehere> - anybody not mentioned above.

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

I'd be flattered - and amazed - if anyone ripped this off so go for it with the obvious priviso that you credit those I have.

127 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

13. Stanwyck Heights

Name: Stanwyck Heights
    Date: 2/10/2011
    Author: astr0wiz

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

Stanwyck Heights is my project for CS Basics Final Exam, a cozy mountain retreat. The atmosphere is very comfortable, with two bedrooms upstairs, and a study, den, and dining area downstairs. There is a small basement where one may store a few items in a couple of chests or practice swordplay with a dummy. A large front porch area terminates at the end of a sheer drop, affording a splendid view of the valley below. On a clear day, you can see the whole of Cheydinhal.

There is a stable behind the resort, along with a small garden and a workshop. The workshop is multi-functional, housing both a smithy and a kitchen. It also contains a smoke room that holds a generous portion of venison and mutton, all hickory-smoked to perfection. Meals are prepared here and then delivered to the guests in the resort. The guests have sometimes complained of cold meals, so there may be a bit of work in the future to dig a tunnel between the buildings.

The road to Stanwyck Heights has long since disappeared, due to landslides, neglect, and mother nature. What is left is a cobblestone entryway from the east into the main grounds. This entryway is illuminated with several hanging lanterns, which normally scare away the local fauna. There should be no shortage, however, of wild game in these hills.

The resort is always open for the PC. It is meant to be a comfortable resting place for those who like to scour the frozen mountains in search of adventure. Just travel north of Cheydinhal to Fanacas. Then, head east up the mountains. You may not be able to take the direct route. If so, you may reach Stanwyck Heights by taking a roundabout route from the north or south.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None known

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None known

=================
    History:
    =================

2/10/2011 - Feb 10, 2011 - Initial Release

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Many thanks also to DarkRider for his excellent introductory tutorials.
    Thanks also to the many fine folks at TESAlliance who have helped me and guided me when I was stuck.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Gecko

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. The Reclaimer

The Reclaimer
    A mod by Zabre and OdyssuesB

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mod Info
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is a Very Short quest mod, where you can obtain a new sword called, Reclaim.
    To start the quest Go to First Edition, in the IC.
    Purchase the book: The Reclaimer

Please note this is a VERY small quest...

Installation
    Move the Meshes And Textures folders into your Data Folder in the oblivion installation directory.

Credits
    Game and quest: Zabre
    Model and Texture: OdyssuesB
    Icon: Im sorry, i do not remember the author... =[

Resource Use
    OdyssuesB has made the model and texture available on the site.

Thanks =]

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. The Shivering Isles Sewers and Slums

This mod adds a sewer network to New sheoth (Shivering Isles). There´s an entrance in Bliss and another in Crucible.
    The sewers are chaotic, connected to caves and root tunnels, and with some strange stuff, in order to fit the weird patterns of the Shivering isles (well, THERE, I think it would make some sense houses without bathrooms in a city with a complex network of sewers).

In the sewers` depths, two gangs struggle to dominate the felldew and greenmote smuggling business. These bandits are dissident Dark seducers and golden saints who have chosen to live in the sewers, to keep away from Sheogorath´s wrath. Some of them have become addicted to the narcotics,and now they look really weird. With some luck, you may witness clashes between the two gangs (but watch out, they are fierce and mercyless!). There are also some aquatic creatures from the SI and some rats.

There are 6 levels of sewers, linked by teleport pads, plus a bonus Grummite encampment. Now, in version 3.0, two new outdoor places were added: slums (Dementia favela and Mania favela), with 5 available shacks to be trespassed in each one. One of the shacks in Mania Favela has a trap door that leads to a new ruin, which the dissident golden saints have turned into a lab to refine Felldew and Greenmote, in order to smuggle them into Dementia through the sewers.You will also find some nasty felldew addictees there too.

Installation

Extract SIsewers.esp to your "Data" (c:/BethesdaSoftworks/Oblivion/data) folder.

Add a check to SIsewers.esp in your game start screen to activate the mod-and play!!

Known Bugs/issues

There was a report of sewer dwellers attacking the player during the battles of Cylarne and in the Ordered Fringe (Shivering Isles´ main quest), and it was not supposed to happen. This looks like a single incident (probably a conflict with other mod), since I have received no more complaints about that. Moreover, I played the main quest with this mod activated and that hasn´t happenned. Anyway,if this bug is confirmed, I will make all I can to fix it.

YOU SHOULD REPORT THIS OR ANY OTHER BUG/GLITCH YOU EVENTUALLY FIND.

131 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Castle Redwort

Castle Redwort

-A entry for the ORE Castle Homes Challenge

By Mannimagnus

Installation:
    Copy or cut the .esp into your Oblivion data folder and tick in the launcher.

Use:
    Go to the Anvil Lighthouse, neaby is a ring of Redwort flowers (Just run around the outside of the lighthouse a little and you can't miss it ) activate the statue in the middle of them and you will arrive at the castle.

Uninstallation:
    Untick the .esp and delete it.

Conflicts:
    None known.

Requirements:
    The latest official patch.

Issues:
    None.

Details:
    Castle Redwort is a large castle, with plenty of room for you, and for companions to stay in. And what would a castle be without a secret?.....

Storage:
    The only safe place to store things is in your room (The big one in the lord's manor) there is 4 cupboards, a jewelry box and a desk, everything else in the castle respawns, so pay attention to where you keep your stuff!

Credits:
    ORE for their castle homes challenge.
    Bethesda for Oblivion.

You may contact me on TESA or ORE as Mannimagnus.

Change Log:
    1.0-Initial Release.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Deer Leap

Name: Deer Leap
    Date: 25/06/2010
    Author: Darkstone
    Source: TESA
    Forum: TES Alliance
    HomePage: http://www.invision.tesalliance.org

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

A small cabin situated close to the Ayleid Ruin of Ondo on the Silverfish River.Basic accomodation used by the Rangers as a temporary base or just as a night shelter.Map Marker Included.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None known at this time

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None known at this time

=================
    =================

Darkstone at TESA

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Resources Used Come From The Following:

Narts Modders Resource
    Wine Bottle Arrangement By Jur`Ed
    Booksets By Garak
    Kitchens And Bathrooms By Andysaurus
    Market Resources By Mr Siika
    Mounted Heads By Der Kreiger
    Static Weapons By System Shock, David Brasher
    Maps By WhoGuru
    ThreadSpools By TESA Clutterers Guild
    Open Books By Meo

Greetings to all at TESA
    Many Thanks to the BTA at TESA.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop
    GIMP
    NifSkope
    TES4Files
    My Imagination

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

18. Necronasium

Adds a necromancers shop in Cheydinhal. Run by two necromancers this shop catters for all the aspiring necromancer could desire and more. Train your skill in conjuration and purchase a powerful reanimate spell, try the new potions Drink Me, Lich Blood, or poison your foes with a Necro Poison. Possibly the most valuable item for sale would be the Ossavomica Bone Blade, a powerful sword forged from the bone of an unknown creature and imbued with a diabolical power.

V1.2 is an esp only, updates some minor errors.

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Set and Command Pet

Name: Set and Command Pet
    Author: Critterman
    Date: 8/6/2009
    Category: Spells/Magic
    Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.416, OBSE v1800

===============
    Description:
    ===============
    This is a mod that uses OBSE's v1800 user-defined functions. Which means anyone can use my mod to call the functions I made and easily make their own pet mod. Included with the download are two versions of the mod. One is used to play the mod and one is a resource for any modder who wishes to make a pet mod. This mod was made for ease of use, so that beginning modders could mod without pulling their hair out. So if you don't like how I made the mod then change it to your exact preferences!

===============
    Features:
    ===============
    Playable Version:
    - You gain a spell which you can use to set and then command any pet you wish. Even though this was originally intended to be used on creatures it works perfectly fine on NPCs as well.
    - Cast the spell the first time to set the actor as you pet then cast it again to access the command menu
    - Follow Command: Commands your pet to follow you where ever you go.
    - Wait Command: Commands your pet to wait around at it's current location.
    - Heal Command: Heals your pet for 50 points at a cost of 25 of your magicka.
    - Dismiss Command: Dismisses your pet back to the location you found it. Note, the pet will still be friendly towards you even if you found it as an enemy to you.
    - The pet will defend you against any enemies that try to fight you.

Resource Version:
    The SetandCommandPetResource.esm is the resource version of this mod. Use it to create your own pet mod.

Functions:

SetPet
    syntax: reference.Call SetPet
    Automatically assigns the called reference as a pet to the player. The pet will follow the player.

CommandWait
    synax: reference.Call CommandWait whicharea:short
    Makes the pet stick in one spot until another command is called. The pet will wander in a area defined by the whicharea argument. 0 is for 50 units, 1 for 100, 2 for 200, 3 for 300, 4 for 400, 5 for 500, 6 for 1000, and 7 for 999999 (pet will essentially be able to move where ever it wants).

CommandFollow
    syntax: reference.Call CommandFollow
    Makes the pet follow the player until another command is called. Calling this command on a pet that is already following will do nothing and the pet will continue to follow.

CommandHeal
    syntax: reference.Call CommandHeal amounttoheal:float magickacostflag:short
    Heals your pet however amount of points defined by the amounttoheal argument, and then subtracts half of the amount healed from the players magicka UNLESS the magickacostflag is set to 1 (set it to 0 for normal magicka subtraction); then no magicka will be deducted. Note (when magickacostflag is 0), if the player does not have sufficient magicka then the pet will not be healed.

CommandDismiss
    syntax: reference.Call CommandDismiss
    The pet may wander around in current location, but will eventually return to the place you found it. Note, the pet will still be friendly towards you and other enemies.

PetGhost
    syntax: reference.Call PetGhost
    Gives pet a ghostly effect.

PetDemon
    syntax: reference.Call PetDemon
    Give pet a fiery effect.

GetPetNum
    syntax: Call GetPetNum
    Returns the number of pets following the player. Note, only returns following pets, waiting pets arn't counted.

Guide to using the SetandCommandPetResource.esm:

Open the CS with OBSE (see here if you don't know how to do this: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Oblivion_Script_Extender). Then load up Oblivion.esm and SetandCommandPet.esm. Then click file>save to save your own plugin file (or just load up your mod if you already have it created). Once you have done this you can now use the functions listed above in any scripts you create.

If you need an example on how to use the functions look for the CMTEST... spells. Further more you can use the test spells in the game by opening the console and typing "SetStage CMCommandsTEST 0" without the quotes.

When you have finished your mod you will have to pack the SetandCommandPetResource.esm with your mod. When you do this make sure you also credit me in your readme (it is all i ask ). And then your done!

===============
    Install:
    ===============

1. Extract the files from the archive.
    2. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
    3. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files'
    4. Place a check mark beside SetandCommandPet.esp. Unless you wish to use the resource version or are using a mod that requires it, then you should check the .esm file as well.
    5. Have fun commanding the actors of oblivion!

===============
    Un-Install:
    ===============

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp and the .esm file.
    2. Delete the .esp and .esm files as well.

===============
    Compatibility:
    ===============

Should not conflict with any other mod as it only adds new things.

===============
    Bugs/Issues:
    ===============

No know issues so far, please let me know if you find any. You can contact me on the Bethesda Forums via a PM or posting in my release thread.

===============
    History:
    ===============

1.0 - 8/6/2009 - Initial Release

===============
    ===============

Bethesda Forums

===============
    Credits:
    ===============

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the Oblivion tool kit used to generate this readme. (first mod to use his function I believe )

===============
    Tools Used:
    ===============

TES Construction Set
    Oblivion Tool Kit (Alpha version)

===============
    License/Legal:
    ===============

This file is provided as is and the author holds no responsiblity for anything that may come to happen from using this file.

Also if you use this mod in your own (like using the .esm), please credit me in your readme.

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. Dive House

Name: Dive House
    Date: 8/30/2009
    Category: Buildings
    Author(s): Zabre
    Source: Found above
    Forum: tesalliance.org

Description
    ===========
    This is a mod that adds a house, and a small secret above Dive Rock.
    A Path has been made.

Above Dive Rock

Install
    =======
    1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
    2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
    3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
    4.1 Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).

4.2 Select the file in OBMM if you use that.

Uninstall
    ==========
    De-select the .esp

Upgrade
    =======
    Replace the .esp that you had, and use the new one.

If you saved in the house, or on the path, go in-game, move, then save. Then do the instructions above.

Incompatibility
    ===============
    DO NOT USE ANYTHING that effects five rock, or above it!

Known Issues or Bugs
    ====================
    If you take a companion into it, then leave, There is a chance your companion will shoot a million miles away...

Trying to fix... =[

History
    =======
    9/03/09- Path 2, new textures and meshes.
    8/30/09- Patch 1 fixed bugs, added small secret.
    8/29/09- Release

Contact
    =======
    CelestialZer0@live.com
    "Lemon" on TESAlliance or BethSoft Forums

Credits
    =======
    Zabre/Lemon - Mod
    Psykoblade - IceBrand
    WhoGuru, DarkRider, Glaedr, and the Alliance - Support

Tools Used
    ==========
    7-Zip - http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=15579
    TES Construction Set - http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=11367
    Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.gam..._generator1.asp

Licensing/Legal
    ===============
    You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of
    this mod. If I do not respond within 4 weeks, feel free to do whatever you
    like with this mod.

Screens
    =======

:thumbup:

72 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

21. A Remote Hope

Name: A Remote Hope
    Date: 12/16/2009 3:47:48 PM
    Author(s): Nottlong

Description
    ========
    A rather remote house located in the West Weald. A simple little place, plenty of storage and all containers are player safe. And there is a small easter egg. This mod has been pathed inside and outside and checked with TES4Edit.

Requirements
    ==========
    Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Installation Instructions
    =================
    Extract to Oblivion data folder or an other folder and place esp file in your Oblivion\data folder. Start game and select in data files or use wyre bash or OBMM.

Uninstallation Instructions
    ===================
    Delete file.

Incompatability
    ===========
    None that are known at this time.

Known Issues
    ===========

Change Log
    =========

Credits
    ======
    Thanks to the help of DarkRider, InsanitySorrow,Grond and others at TESA.

Licensing
    =======
    May not be reddistirbuted without my permission.

51 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

22. Oblivion Prime

Oblivion Prime/Mainland
    Create your own lore!
    I had to read Snorre again (only excerpts) to find some reasons to -whys, -wheres and -whens around our saga - the story of mankind:-)
    The most interesting aspect is the similarity between cultures.
    -We have developed in different directions.
    We seem to have had a common affection to a tree - different species but a tree.  
    We believed in the same inhabitants, caretakers, in or around the tree, only symbolized with different creatures.
    If one living creature didn't suffice a new one was created to match the beliefs.
    I urge you to do the same - or our phantasy stops here - stuck in someone's lore.
    This is not a hate message to offend anyone's lore but to clarify the richness around a new lore, a new consciousness, a new tribe, a new world, a new car....
    The Story: Mainland is known for a long time through sagas, stories around campfires, tribal shamans - actually as long as man have had self-consciousness.
    The inhabitors of Mainland (in this mod) have inherited a knowledge about what was and what is awaiting them. Not specifically but it has been a part of the aforenamed Stories.
    4 towers seem to have worked their way from somewhere below and up through the surface of Mainland. Placed north, east, south and west of the city.
    On top of each a birdlike sculpture - made from an uknown material but still vibrant.
    There are several mine entrances that none has been able to enter. On each there is a burning candlelight standing in an opening in a metal door also made from a strange material.
    Nobody is tending the light but it has been burning as long as the stories are told.
    Mainland has always been spoken of as 'The world to be'.
    How can something become to be when it already is?

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Nagaia Molag

Nagaia Molag

The call has gone out for experienced mercenaries looking to make some coin. An untouched ayleid ruin has just been uncovered at the mouth of the Brenna River, and the expedition set to explore it is in dire need of sellswords to defend workers and scholars from the unknown dangers of this long buried tomb. But while the expedition toils away, another force is at work in the long-lost depths of the Fire King's tomb.

-- Installation Guide --
    Simply unzip the package and drop the .esp into the Data folder, in your Oblivion directory (usually under C:/Program Files).

-- Playing the Mod --
    To begin, find the "Sellswords Wanted" bill that has been distributed to numerous inns and Fighter's Guild Chapter Houses in Skingrad and Anvil.

If you just want to skip to the dungeon, it can be found overlooking the mouth of the Brenna River (check your map).

-- Compatibility --
    Should be compatible with just about anything. The exception is any mod that changes any of the cells listed below:
    AnvilFightersGuild
    AnvilTheFlowingBowl
    AnvilTheCountsArms
    SkingradFightersGuild
    SkingradWestWealdInn

In the event that there is a mod conflict involving any of these interior cells, just load this mod before the one with the conflict--the changes I made to these cells are very minor, so this mod won't suffer much if some of those changes are overwritten.

I also edited the exterior cells with these coordinates:

These changes aren't so easily overwritten, so load this mod after any that change one or more of these cells.

----------------------------
    If you have any problems with the mod or installation, or if you discover any bugs, feel free to email the author at:
    ericjaysponaugle@gmail.com

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Secluded Glade

A small farm house in the west weald, hidden away in the forest near two ponds. The small house sits atop of the hill, overgrown with wildlife makes the house seem like a small dream home. Ideal for rangers, thieves or anyone who wants to get away and enjoy the quiet serenity of being in the middle of no wheres. My small final project from the TESA CS Basics class, I thought I would share the small haven. Small bit of landscaping was done across two cells. The changes should not be terrible, may conflict with Elsweyr or UL, have not tested that.

To install: just unzip the file, and install in the Oblivion/Data folder check the esp off and play.
    To uninstall: Un check the esp make a clean save and delete the esp.

What's included:
    Small home to get away in
    Garden with some alchemy ingredients- lost amongst the foliage
    Path down to one pool- It has a waterfall!
    Located not far from the Priory of the Nine- Perfect for those with the Expansion
    Some alchemy equipment, nothing overpowered here Journeymen apparatus.
    Silver longsword, bow and arrows- Displayed on a table, similar to how a ranger may lay his gear out.
    Some lockpicks- Not many about six
    Poisons and potions- A few different kinds nothing much
    Basement with treasure chests and display cases. Kept simple but nice.
    Bench near the small pond
    Various clothes in a cabinet including two nice Necklaces(the only -cheat- items which are only obtainable at higher levels)

There is no outdoor light for a reason, it is a secluded and seemingly forgotten little cottage. Inside it is lit, both the mainfloor and the basement.
    Note: Screenshot 31 points to the location where it is. New file fixed the basement. Didn't see that the wooden beam was missing.

Special Thanks:
    DR- for the tutorials and the class
    TESA- for hosting
    Bethesda- for making the game
    Myself- for being crazy enough to do this.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Beridlohn-Haven of All

This is an early, rough version of my mod, so only about 10% of the mod is done atm.

Beridlohn-Haven of All is my try at a large scale mod.
    It's basically a city inside a mountain- like Farthen Dur for the readers of Eragon.
    The city was founded as a resort for people who wanted to escape from their hometowns around Cyrodiil for some reason, more on that in later versions.
    The only finished thing is the basic layout of the mountain interior and outside the mountain.

Things I'm working on:
    House interiors and NPCs.

To do:
    Quests
    Services
    Custom Sword
    Armor retexture
    add more detail to inside of mountain

There might be more things as they comes up.
    If you want to help in any way, send me a PM with the wish of what you want to help with and I'll tell you what I think.
    //Niklas

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated