DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion

69 files

1. Colmir Manor

My first mod. This is the result of my final exam for the CS Basic course available on TES Alliance. I am a vampire so I built a Vampire type house, dark, and underground. There is a barracks that will house 6 thralls, I figured that I would need guards during the day. The players area has a block of cells available for your food storage (I am in the process of adding the food.) Let me know what you think.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Greenfield Farm

Name: Greenfield Farm
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 24/11/2010
    Category: Houses
    Author: Valkyr81

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

My Release entry for the TESAlliance CS Basics Final Exam.

=================
    Details:
    =================

This pleasant little smallholding is situated just to the east of the Upper Niben. It consists of a moderately-sized cottage with basement, barn, vegetable plot and a small sheep fold.
    Please be sure to search the house carefully, you might find one or two useful items.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None that I know of, I chose the cell to make sure it wouldn't conflict with any of the Unique Landscapes mods.

=================
    History:
    =================

24/11/2010 - 1.0 Release Version

=================
    =================

Valkyr81 at TESAlliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Thanks to DarkRider for his highly useful and simple to follow CS Basics course.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Elderscrolls Construction Set
    TES4Edit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Legion Shield Replacer

Name: Legion Shield Replacer
    Version: 1.3
    Date: 24/01/2011
    Category: Armor
    Author: Johnn123

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a replacer for the Imperial Legion Shield and Imperial Palace Shield. It changes the Legion Shield to a remake of Morrowinds, as well as replacing the palace shield with a remake of the dragonscale shield, also from Morrowind.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder
    2a. If you are using OOO copy the Plugin Legion Shield Replacer - OOO and the contents to Oblivion's Data folder. If you are using vanilla or anything else copy the contents and the Legion Shields Replacer plugin to the Data folder.
    2b. If you want a spikeless version of the dragonscale shield simply copy the contents of the "Alternate Dragon Shield" folder to the Oblivion Data folder.
    2c. If you use MMM and want the undead legionairre shields replaced with the blue Morrowind legion shield extract Marts Monster Mod - Legion Shield Replacer to the data folder.
    3. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    =================

You can find me on TESAlliance as John
    You can find me on the Official forums as Johnn123

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on, his Morrowind Legion Shield and Morrowind Dragonscale Shield resources.
    Thanks to EruditeDragon for the idea.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Elderscrolls Construction Set
    TES4Files

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you wish with this, just do not complain is something goes wrong.

912 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Necronasium

Adds a necromancers shop in Cheydinhal. Run by two necromancers this shop catters for all the aspiring necromancer could desire and more. Train your skill in conjuration and purchase a powerful reanimate spell, try the new potions Drink Me, Lich Blood, or poison your foes with a Necro Poison. Possibly the most valuable item for sale would be the Ossavomica Bone Blade, a powerful sword forged from the bone of an unknown creature and imbued with a diabolical power.

V1.2 is an esp only, updates some minor errors.

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Diego Volleri's Holiday Estate

This mod will add a locked, supposedly unoccupied house off the road west of Aleswell. There is a small workshop accessible from the backyard that has remained unlocked, however, and is available to squatters or the thrifty adventurer.

This is the beta release. I plan to add quest content and allow player ownership of the estate in the future, so check back for updates.

Installation:
    Note: There are no additional resources required to run this mod. Therefore, there is no distinction at this point between the latest version and a patch, so only one file is available for download.

1) Download the VelloriEstateBETA.7z archive.
    2) Extract to the Oblivion/Data folder
    3) Check off VelloriEstate.esp in the "Data Files" section of the oblivion launcher, or in your mod manager.

Compatability: No known issues

Thanks for downloading. Please PM Game3nder @ TES Alliance with any comments.

Credits:
    Thanks to

Bethesda for making Oblivion
    DarkRider for running TESA and the CS Basics class
    The TESA community for all their help thus far

46 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

6. Kurgans Blade

The Sword From Highlander used by the evil Kurgan, it can be bought at Slash and Smash for a large sum of gold.

The sword is slightly more powerful than a daedric claymore.

This is my first new mesh release

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Antiscamp's Villages

This is a collection pack of the four villages I created for Oblivion between 2009 and 2011. Some of them conflict with other mods. there are detailed ReadMe's supplied with every village. All villages have things in common; among other things, there's a player house in each of them.

RUNESTONE VILLAGE

The first village I created for Oblivion had the best location ever, hiddden away in the Great Forest area. Not many conflicts between this and other mods were ever reported. I updated the village later into Runestone Village 2 which has more houses and villagers and other nice events as well. Both of these files are included in this download. Pleas, only use one of them.

MAGE'S CROSS

This village conflicts with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, unfortunately, as it was placed in the exact location as one of Oscuro's Ayleid Ruins on the Gold Coast. It's located south of Kvatch, east of Anvil in the beautiful area there. this can only be recommended if you don't use OOO.

LILYVALE TOWN

Lilyvale was possibly my finest looking village, but also the most conflict-ridden. It conflicts with numerous other mods, because I chose the location because of its beauty, not because of its practicality. Oh well. It's beautifully located between the Colovian Highlands and Chorrol. There are patches supplied. The one concerning Battlehorn Castle is imperative to use if you want to get it to run with that official DLC. Lilyvale also edited a lot of the landscape around the town, which made it conflict with Unnique Landscapes, unfortunately. A patch that makes those conflicts bearable (at least) is supplied with the download.

EASTBRINK TOWN

My latest village, released early 2011. This village - or rather town - is the result of all of the above, while it's also my only harbour town. Only one serious conflict has been reported and that concerns ImpeREAL - Imperial Forts. If you're using that mod, the Eastbrink tavern out by the road will conflict with one of the forts. The town is located east of Bravil on the other side of the Niben Bay, in the Nibenay Valley. There's also an optional CM Partners compatible .esp which lets you recruit three of the villagers to bring along on your adventures.

163 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. House of Alcatres

This is a beta version of my mod the house of Alcatres.

Right now this is in the early Beta stage and only so far includes the house.
    Very soon it'll include custom Npc's and a small quest that once completed will earn you the deed to the house.

It includes a reading area. An outdoor fruit and vegitable garden. Along with a rustic dining room for those night in with friends.

To install simply place in oblivion data folder and active esp in the data loader.
    It Has been cleaned of dirty references with TES4Edit

If you find any problems or want to share you criticisms feel free to send me a private message.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Max's Final House

This is a Small Farm Near Chorrol. Nothing Special But I like it. Hope you do too.
    This is my Final Release for The SC Basic course.

38 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Mainland

The mod is working but is not supported any more.
    Try this version instead. Even though it is a WIP it has come a bit longer in many ways.

How the mod started:
    'Mainland' was Zaldir's idea as a development of 'Viking Village', simply adding larger land areas to his mod. I continued Mainland on my own, I am no scripter, neither am I a story-teller, so what you get here is a nice village and some surronding quest-points. The village is inhabited by female guards, The Mead Lover (I say no more), a farmer with his wife, two wash-ladies, and a carpenter/sailmaker.
    They have daily routines but are waiting for a writer to give them a more exiting life.
    I will come back with furter info when when I find the read-me.

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Oblivifall Addon: mosaics

================
    Description:
    ================

This mod replace the wood version of the second floor up the main entrance of chatedrals interiors, with a stone version plus mosaic at center (any single mosaic show the main symbol of the cathedral's god)

==============
    DETAILS:
    ==============

The textures are not superior to 1024x1024 resolution

This mod can be used as resource too.

I made this for because I don't like very much the woodest floor of LMR (sorry Cliffworm ;-[ )

===============
    Credit:
    ===============

To Cliffworm for Oblivifall - Losing My Religion.

To Trollf (i've used the textures from his mod "Divine Shields")

To Bethesda.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. StarX Witcher Gear

Name: StarX Witcher Gear
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 15 august 2011
    Category: Weapons & Armor
    Author: StarX
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

This mod adds an armor, two weapons and two decorational weapons (for extra coolness!) that use the amulet slot so it shows as an extra weapon on your back. All the items can be found in a container inside the Ayleid Ruin Belda. If you don't feel like going to Belda just go to the Testinghall and pick up the goodies there (use the console and type: COC Testinghall). The decorational weapons use the amulet slot, which means that they will not be visible whem wearing armor or clothing that hides your amulet. There's an optional

esp that changes them to use the tail slot.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.

2. Activate "StarX Witcher Gear.esp"

3. You're done!

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    =================

StarX @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Massive thanks to my partner in crime InsanitySorrow that created the weapons and modified the armor, some armor parts use modified textures from his Improved Armory mod
    All texturework by StarX
    Thanks to Onra for poking me to finally finish this! ^^

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop/Blender/NifSkope

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

Do not use anything in this file without my explicit permission. You can contact me at TesAlliance.

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. The Arsenal: Mercenary Weaponry

The Arsenal: Mercenary Weaponry is a small weapons pack that adds two special weapons into the game world.

The two weapons inlcuded are: Kodiak and Wolfblade.

Wolfbade is a Two-Handed weapon, meant for the mightiest of warriors, while kodiak comes in two forms, either a single-handed weapon or a two-handed weapon and requires a stronger than average swinging arm.

Stats:

Kodiak 1H/2H

Weight: 52
    Health: 1200
    Reach: 1.1
    Speed: 0.6
    Damage: 31
    Value: You have to see yourself
    Requirements: Due to it's large size and longer blade, Kodiak requires a stronger arm to wield it (Strength value of 60)

WolfBlade 2H

Weight: 48
    Health: 1300
    Reach: 1
    Speed: 0.85
    Damage: 27
    Value: You have to see yourself
    Requirements: None

If you want to get your hands on these priceless weapons then you'll need to search, both of the weapons have been hand placed in vanilla Fort Ruins. We were very careful and avoided any quest related ones.

For those that don't wanna search for days , There is a spoiler text file included that'll tell you roughly where they are, you still need to do a little looking though, not gonna make it too easy

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the following to your Oblivion Data Folder

Meshes
    Textures
    The Arsenal - Mercenary Weaponry.esp

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the The Arsenal - Mercenary Weaponry.esp.

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and disable the The Arsenal - Mercenary Weaponry.esp.

2. Remove the following files from your Oblivion Data Folder

Remove the Arsenal folders found in your Meshes and Textures folders. You will find them under Weapons, Clutter and in your Menus/Icons folder.
    remove The Arsenal - Mercenary Weaponry.esp

StarX @ TES Alliance
    InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

Models: InsanitySorrow
    Textures: StarX

Thanks to Hanaisse for the in-game screenshots.
    Thanks to all who have shown an interest in all versions of The Arsenal and gave support, feedback and suggestions.

366 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Robert Male Armor Conversion for OOO 1.35

These armor meshes provide compatibility for Robert's Male (muscular) body with OOO 1.35 and FCOM 1.0. REQUIRES ROBERT MALE BODY MOD.

These armor meshes were created by several TeamAlpha members for personal use, and are being posted here because those members have no other home. They reflect the changed armour paths in the latest version of OOO.

NOTE: FCOM supports only the vanilla body! Since this is not a general team effort, support is limited to the two team members who were involved with the conversions. Please direct any inquiries to daemondarque, and I will do my best to assist; but bear in mind that a little patience may be required in waiting for a response due to other commitments, and will be very much appreciated.

It is HIGHLY recommended that you do NOT attempt to PYFFI these meshes! They are already as optimized as we can make them. The PYFFI process works by removing vertices from the mesh, and it may remove vertices that armour rigging depends on. If this happens, you will see warped and distorted armour ingame.

INSTALLATION:

The files in these archives need to be placed directly into your Oblivion/Data directory in order to work. In this way, they can overwrite the vanilla body meshes contained in the various overhaul bsa's. Either extract directly to Data, or install via Wryebash BAIN (recommended). Make sure that you are using some method of archive invalidation.

CREDITS:

Robert, of course, for giving us definition and muscle mass (without all the workouts!)
    Sickleyield
    Sen-Chan
    Daemondarque
    What's New in Version 1.2 (/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=changelog&file=1321">See full changelog)
    Updated to reflect changed armor variants and paths to be compatible with OOO 1.35, including unfinished sets.

812 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Nagaia Molag

Nagaia Molag

The call has gone out for experienced mercenaries looking to make some coin. An untouched ayleid ruin has just been uncovered at the mouth of the Brenna River, and the expedition set to explore it is in dire need of sellswords to defend workers and scholars from the unknown dangers of this long buried tomb. But while the expedition toils away, another force is at work in the long-lost depths of the Fire King's tomb.

-- Installation Guide --
    Simply unzip the package and drop the .esp into the Data folder, in your Oblivion directory (usually under C:/Program Files).

-- Playing the Mod --
    To begin, find the "Sellswords Wanted" bill that has been distributed to numerous inns and Fighter's Guild Chapter Houses in Skingrad and Anvil.

If you just want to skip to the dungeon, it can be found overlooking the mouth of the Brenna River (check your map).

-- Compatibility --
    Should be compatible with just about anything. The exception is any mod that changes any of the cells listed below:
    AnvilFightersGuild
    AnvilTheFlowingBowl
    AnvilTheCountsArms
    SkingradFightersGuild
    SkingradWestWealdInn

In the event that there is a mod conflict involving any of these interior cells, just load this mod before the one with the conflict--the changes I made to these cells are very minor, so this mod won't suffer much if some of those changes are overwritten.

I also edited the exterior cells with these coordinates:

These changes aren't so easily overwritten, so load this mod after any that change one or more of these cells.

----------------------------
    If you have any problems with the mod or installation, or if you discover any bugs, feel free to email the author at:
    ericjaysponaugle@gmail.com

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. V Lower Class Outfits

V Lower Class Outfits
    Author: Victoria VII
    Date: 8-13-2014
    Game: TesIV Oblivion
    Description
    Lower class versions of 3 Nailflan's outfits.
    Since my character is poor but I really like these excellent Nailflan's outfits, I've slightly modified the meshes for a poorer look and created new textures accordingly. The outfits look now old and lower class.
    You can find the outfits along with a note at "The All-Saints Inn" in the Temple District of the Imperial City.
    Notes
    My character begins the game as very poor so the upper class look is unfitting, since I've adapted the outfits to my needs, I thought to share for others' characters too.
    Remade all diffuse and normal maps.
    There is a fourth outfit that is a mix of two.
    Reworked the UVs for some pieces.
    Created all the icons accordingly and the paper note, there is also a general gnd fitting the content.
    Requirements
    HGEC Body Link
    Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeletons Link
    Install
    Extract - Copy - Past in your Oblivion folder.
    Activate the esp.
    Permission
    Strictly NON COMMERCIAL.
    If you want to use or modify any part of this content for include it in your release:
    your release must be NON COMMERCIAL (no money involved or any form of payment). you must clearly state that you are sharing strictly for NON COMMERCIAL USE (no money involved or any form of payment). Do not re-upload.
    Also:
    I've modified Nailflan's meshes, concerning the meshes alone, you must follow first of all Nailflan's permission rules: "ONLY for TESIV:OBLIVION. You may not convert my mods for TESV:SKYRIM, and others.
    They include not only tweaked Vanilla meshes of TESIV but also mods exclusive to TESIV."
    Nailflan's policy and awesome works: link 1 link 2
    Thanks to Nailflan for the excellent meshes. Nailflan's personal website.
    Thanks to RAIAR for HGEC Body. Thanks to Coronerras for Maximum Compatibility Skeletons
    Thanks to all who love and play Oblivion.

178 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Oblivion Prime

Oblivion Prime/Mainland
    Create your own lore!
    I had to read Snorre again (only excerpts) to find some reasons to -whys, -wheres and -whens around our saga - the story of mankind:-)
    The most interesting aspect is the similarity between cultures.
    -We have developed in different directions.
    We seem to have had a common affection to a tree - different species but a tree.  
    We believed in the same inhabitants, caretakers, in or around the tree, only symbolized with different creatures.
    If one living creature didn't suffice a new one was created to match the beliefs.
    I urge you to do the same - or our phantasy stops here - stuck in someone's lore.
    This is not a hate message to offend anyone's lore but to clarify the richness around a new lore, a new consciousness, a new tribe, a new world, a new car....
    The Story: Mainland is known for a long time through sagas, stories around campfires, tribal shamans - actually as long as man have had self-consciousness.
    The inhabitors of Mainland (in this mod) have inherited a knowledge about what was and what is awaiting them. Not specifically but it has been a part of the aforenamed Stories.
    4 towers seem to have worked their way from somewhere below and up through the surface of Mainland. Placed north, east, south and west of the city.
    On top of each a birdlike sculpture - made from an uknown material but still vibrant.
    There are several mine entrances that none has been able to enter. On each there is a burning candlelight standing in an opening in a metal door also made from a strange material.
    Nobody is tending the light but it has been burning as long as the stories are told.
    Mainland has always been spoken of as 'The world to be'.
    How can something become to be when it already is?

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. [Oblivion] Miscarcand Inn

Miscarcand Inn is an inn situated near the Ayleid ruins of Miscarcand, on the Gold Road.
    -----oOo-----
    Permissions:
    No redistribution. This mod must remain exclusive to TES Alliance. You are allowed to make changes to this mod to your convenience as long as you do not redistribute it after modification.
    -----oOo-----

The garden:

A place for the player's horse:

The cellar:

The inn belongs to Ojah and Ajah, two Argonian siblings. It's well frequented and offers a large and luxurious room for the player to rent:

The price is quite expensive (40 Septims) but all the food and wine that are stored in the room are also available for the player to take.

Ojah also sells food and drinks.

Installation:
    Whatever your choice, loose files or BSA (only one of them must be installed), after downloading the archive, extract its content into the Data directory that you'll find in the main Oblivion folder. If you are using the Steam version of the game, it would be "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data". Launch the game and make sure the plugin is enabled, by clicking on "Data Files" and selecting the plugin in the list:  

Deinstallation:
    The archive contents:
    an esp (Elder Scrolls plugin), named lotmMiscarcandInn.esp, a sound directory containing the necessary sound and lip files Ojah will need to say her lines. If you want to remove this mod,
    if you chose the loose files, remove both the lotmMiscarcandInn.esp and the sound folder. (Make sure you do not destroy other content present in this sound folder that could belong to other mods!), if you chose the BSA, remove both the lotmMiscarcandInn.esp and the lotmMiscarcandInn.bsa files. Thanks:
    To Bethesda Game Studio for their marvellous games!

71 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. Weynon Retreat

Weynon Retreat House was the very first mod I ever released publicly and has ties Reclaiming Sancre Tor making a fun home base for Blade type characters. This mod adds a lodge style house near Weynon Priory and a challenging mini-quest to acquire it. By completing the mini quest, players will receive some nice rewards and can unlock some hidden surprises at the Blades Retreat. Weynon Retreat boasts plenty of safe storage space for even the biggest collectors, a private location for the sneakier sorts, and a beautiful view of the Imperial City for those good knights with one eye always on the Empire.
    v1.5 Notes: Added Chorrol Hinterlands Patch by Arthmoor
    The Original Weynon Retreat file uses a farm style house in place of the lodge house, that's the only difference between the two versions...that I can recall.
    Rehosted here on TES Alliance for the first time!

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted