DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion

69 files

1. Max's Final House

This is a Small Farm Near Chorrol. Nothing Special But I like it. Hope you do too.
    This is my Final Release for The SC Basic course.

38 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. DZ Treasure Hunt

( this is just the readme )
    Name: README
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 13-11-2009
    Category: Quests
    Author: DaneZ/DaMage
    Source:

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

a treasure hunt mod

=================
    Details:
    =================

this mod should start as soon as oblivion is loaded its a simple yet hard (i hope) treasure hunt mod it doesnt add anything overpowered but depending on your fame/infamy a reward will be given to you, its just 4 clues but they're a bit scatterd over tamriel

(No new models used)

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Upgrade:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

no known so far

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

no known so far

=================
    History:
    =================

13-11-2009-V 1.0 initial release

=================
    =================

DaneZ on TESA
    XengYou on Bethsoft forums

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Thanks A LOT to DaMage for helping with the scripts

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.
    Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. Kurgans Blade

The Sword From Highlander used by the evil Kurgan, it can be bought at Slash and Smash for a large sum of gold.

The sword is slightly more powerful than a daedric claymore.

This is my first new mesh release

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Heavenly Home

This is my first mod. It's A Bruma Style Upper Class Home outside of Skingrad. Everything was made using vanilla Oblivion. I hope you enjoy my little house and let me know if there is any problems and I'll try to fix them. I will get some screenshots soon. The texture on the roof has been fixed so there is no snow. If you like the snow download the first version otherwise here is version 2.

47 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

5. Zayl's Lost House

Name: Zayl's Lost House
    Date: 4/1/2010
    Category: Houses
    Author: Zayltsin
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

Before Necromancy was banned in the lands of Cyrodiil there lived a quiet yet powerful Necromancer named Zayl.

After many years of adventuring with his close friends Kentril, Ghort and Dumon, Zayl retired to a house hidden in the hills. But one day Zayl simply vanished without a trace.

All that is left of Zayl is the house, you know the location but can you get there?

=================
    Details:
    =================

Zayl's Lost House can be found to the far east of Leyawiin, on the borders of BlackMarsh.

As Zayl was a quiet man he had few belongings of his own and it is uncertain if his friends took his belongs or simply died.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None

=================
    History:
    =================

4/1/2010 - 01/04/2010 - v1.0 - Release

=================
    =================

Zayltsin @ TES Alliance and Bethesda Official Forums.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

DarkRider for the CS Tutorials that helped me do this.
    TESA Community for being so helpful and great.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Elderscrolls Construction Set
    TES4Gecko

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Weynon Retreat

Weynon Retreat House was the very first mod I ever released publicly and has ties Reclaiming Sancre Tor making a fun home base for Blade type characters. This mod adds a lodge style house near Weynon Priory and a challenging mini-quest to acquire it. By completing the mini quest, players will receive some nice rewards and can unlock some hidden surprises at the Blades Retreat. Weynon Retreat boasts plenty of safe storage space for even the biggest collectors, a private location for the sneakier sorts, and a beautiful view of the Imperial City for those good knights with one eye always on the Empire.
    v1.5 Notes: Added Chorrol Hinterlands Patch by Arthmoor
    The Original Weynon Retreat file uses a farm style house in place of the lodge house, that's the only difference between the two versions...that I can recall.
    Rehosted here on TES Alliance for the first time!

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. The Lakeside Inn

Here is a hotel that I entered into the ORE Hotel Challenge. I thought I would share it with all of you.

The hotel is located across the river from Bravil along the road for any weary traveler. It is a warm place to rest before you continue your travels. I hope you like it. I will get some screenshots up in a few minutes.

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. [WIPz] Twin Myths Of The Dawn

What does this mod do?:

Arrius Caverns:
    The Arrius Caverns are now much more moody, special music the the shrine, and even more special music throughout once the Xarxes is taken, Jeelius will become essential if you decide to free him.
    [no point in him dying when you free him is there?], Harrow will now stand opposite of Ruma, and the portal Mankar uses to go to Paradise will now come where it should have, the Xarxes, the Xarxes is Paradise,
    so why should the portal not come from it?

The Xarxes:
    The Xarxes is now an open book, when in the shrine it will teach you destruction, in Cloud Ruler Temple it will teach you Conjuration [so be sure to read it in there after giving it to Martin!!],
    it will now contain more text [in Daedric!!], which reads what Mankar says aloud in his preach, and what Martin translates.

Cloud Ruler Temple:
    Once Mankar is defeated his special power [Mankarium Camorxes] will be put into a Sigil Stone for you to enchant with, it is located in a chest in the great hall, what do you choose?, power, or invincibility?
    Also the Xarxes will be on the floor where the portal spawns, to keep with the tradition of the portal coming from the Xarxes.

Ruma, Raven And Mankar,
    It will make Mankar Cameron younger, move his staff and robe to the spectral mudcrab so you can still obtain them, he will now wield a Daedric claymore, and
    a suit of Daedric armor, he will have all spells, be the set level of 10,000 with a fatigue and magicka of 15,000, with a health of 1250, with all his skills at 100,
    and all his attributes at 250, except personality, which is 0, Ruma and Raven are now also stronger, they have all had their ages and look adjusted, in Cairac Agaialor their is now
    special music, and tapestries and carpets don the walls and floors, Mankar will be invincible to all magic, and reflect a great portion of all damage you
    inflict on him, he will regenerate 5 points of Magicka and Fatigue a second, and will almost always have a lich by his side.

How exactly are Ruma and Raven stronger?:
    They are both the set level of 150, with all their skill and attributes at 50, and their health, fatigue and magicka at 750, that's all.

Installation:
    Cut or Copy the .esp and sound folder in your Oblivion Data folder.

Recomendations:
    Servant Of The Dawn [For a nice aftermath ]
    Deadly Reflex [Why not stab Jeelius when your sacrificing him?]

WARNING:
    Do not attempt to fight Mankar with a character less than level 20, he ~WILL~ slay you almost immediately, this is done to bring back the system we are all familiar with from Morrowind, not to go around the corner, because the guy waiting for you there will kick your but.

REMEMBER:
    Mankar's robe and staff are with the Spectral Mudcrab, you have go to the island East of Paradise's main island before going through the forbidden grotto, if you don't then type COC TESTINGHALL in the console,
    you can get the robes there.

Dawn Is Breaking
    Greet The New Day
    Mannimagnus

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Pages of History Demo

Pages of History Demo v1.0
    =============================

==================
    Authors & Credits
    ==================
    Authors:
    Da Mage - Main Modder
    InstanitySorrow - Texturer

Thanks to:
    ShadeMe - Scripting Help
    Mr Siika - Treasure Piles
    Darkrider - For TESAlliance

========
    Details
    ========
    This mod is a direct re-make of the starting dungeon from ELder Scrolls: Arena. The reason this is a demo is because currently I am building a one of the Arena cities (as you can see a part of at the end of the dungeon), and this is missing many charactergen parts that are not finished.

This mod however is still very compelete, the dungeon is a unique challenge, as it's repeditive twisting passaged make it possible to get lost very quickly, there are also underwater passages and secret wall doors. While the only enemies you will encounter are rats and goblins, the real danger is getting lost.

To start the dungeon, travel to Renoit's Books, Chorrol and find the book located on the table called "The Imperial Simulacrum". After opening then closing this book you will be teleported to the start of the dungeon. The key to the door is located in your cell, its not hard to find. After finding the exit from the dungeon and going back to the bookstore, you can travel back to the dungeon at any time by reading the book and choosing the option from the messagebox.

NOTE: You will not have any of your items or spells (excluding abiliters and powers) when you are in the dungeon, mages are given spells, but you must find your own items throughout the dungeon.

Some challenges:
    Find all the treasure/equipment piles (15 to Find)
    Find all the sercet Walls (6 to Find)

Have fun

=============
    Installation
    =============
    To install, copy and paste the PagesofHistoryDemo.esp , Textures (Folder) & Meshes (Folder) into the ...Oblivion\Data folder.

Then in the launcher, check ( x ) PagesofHistoryDemo in the list.

REQUIRES: OBSE v18

=============
    Uninstallation
    =============
    To uninstall delete the following files\folders from your ...Oblivion\Data folder.

!!!IMPORTANT!!! You must not be in the dungeon or you risk losing all your items and spells.

PagesofHistoryDemo.esp

meshes\DMArena
    textures\DMArena
    textures\menus\icons\DMArena

=============
    Compatibilty
    =============
    Compatibile with any mod that does not majorly edit Renoit's Books, Chorrol.

=======
    Contact
    =======
    PM Da Mage on the Bethesda Game Studios Forums or TES Alliance

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Raine Avina's House

Raine's House Mod

==================

NOTE!!!

YOU NEED PART 1 AND THE UPDATE FOR THE ARENA TO WORK! PUT PART ONE IN FIRST, THEN UPDATE IT!

===== Description =====

Raine is a fictional character in a super mod that I am writing called
    Wisdom. She's considered the best fighter there is in
    her country and works for the King there. Because she is so effective, she is
    called upon a lot and as thanks for helping so much, they designed and
    created houses for her in both Coryella (her home land) and Cryodiil. She doesn't
    like anything besides to train her skills in physical combat and archery, so all
    she asked for was a lot of things to help her with that. She also has a hatred for
    magic. This is because a person named
    [insert character very important to super mod story line] attacked her parents while they
    walked home. Her father was an extremely good fighter and tried using magic, but it fail
    and they were both killed. She's hated it ever since.

Well, now she doesn't do mission in Cyrodiil anymore so the house was up for grabs.

Her house is located north east of Anvil and is automatically available on your
    map.

===== Contents =====

What is there here?
    1. A timed running race
    a. This race is part running, part archery and part acrobatics. The main focus is the ability to keep moving while shooting instead of standing still to fire at difficult targets.

2. An archery challenge
    a. There are two of these, one on top of the house and one in the back. They both have two different settings. One is simply shoot all of the targets as fast as possible. The other has the red lights switching randomly between all of the targets. When you hit a target, the target switches immediately. The score is based on your time to hit all 20 and how many of the 20 you hit. Outside hits don’t always score. Aim for the middle.

3. Acrobatics Challenge
    a. There are many unusable buildings in front of the house. If you hit the button at the top, a timer will start and you have to make it down to the bottom house and press it. The faster you do it the better. Raine did it in 13 seconds 0.0

4. Creature Arena
    a. In this you can summon creatures to battle in the arena located in front of the house. These range from the fairly easy to the nearly impossible. All of these creatures are boss ideas (simplified versions) for the game Wisdom (my super mod).

5. Decoration changes
    a. On the bottom and top floor of the house you can hit a switch to change the theme of the lighting (Normal, Sleep, Christmas and Halloween

6. Lots of storage (Named)

===== Location =====

Head north east of Anvil. It's marked on your map automatically

===== Credits =====

Mr. Silkas Durzog, Mammoth and Triceratops
    Multiple Halloween and Christmas Decorations
    Black Black Robes
    The TESA Modding Community
    LEMs I'll Cut you Weapon Pack
    Underworld Armor
    MoonShadow Elves

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. Kastchen

Name: Kastchen
    Date: 6/16/2010
    Author: Lemon
    Forum: TESAlliance
    HomePage: http://www.invision.tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

A Portable House aimed towards Evil Magic characters.
    This whole mod is dedicated to WhoGuru. Thank-you for inspiring me to make mods, and being my best friend.

=================
    Details:
    =================
    Make your way to the Plundered Mine, east of Bruma, and look for a small orb.

Full Features:
    -SpellMaking/Enchanting alters
    -4 respawning Amber trees.
    -Non-Respawning storage.
    -Alchemy table
    -Bed
    -Free source for Vampire to feed on.
    -Small Space, nothing too complicated.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Upgrade:
    =================

1. Delete the old .ESP.
    2. Add the new .ESP, and enable it.

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

If you are using any mod that adds a teleportation skill, DO NOT teleport FROM Kastchen, TO any other place other than from where you came from.

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

Stated in the Incompatibility section.

=================
    History:
    =================

6/16/2010 - 6/16/10: First Release

=================
    =================

Lemon at TES Alliance.
    CelestialZer0@live.com

=================
    Credits:
    =================

InsanitySorrow, DarkRider, and WillieSea for scripting help.
    Bethesda for the Official DLC Shivering Isles and Vile Lair.
    WhoGuru for inspiring me to make mods.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Google Chrome for information.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of this mod. If I do not respond within 4 weeks, feel free to do whatever you like with this mod.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. SilverSoul's Hideaway

Name: SilverSoul's Hideaway
    Version: 1.1
    Date: 06/04/2010
    Author: Zayltsin
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

A underground home that was abandoned for unknown reasons, the only information known about the previous owner was her name - Kara SilverSoul.

=================
    Details:
    =================

An underground home for the player with a secondary room for companions (If you use them).

There is a bedroom for the Player, a display and storage room for all of the gear and a bar area.

The entrance can be found south of the Imperial City near the big bridge.

=================
    Notes:
    =================

To make full use of the display room i recommend that you use a mannequin mod for the rooms statue bases.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None

=================
    History:
    =================
    07/04/2010 - v1.1 - Fixed an error in the path grid.
    06/04/2010 - v1.0 release.

=================
    =================

Zayltsin @ TES Alliance and Bethesda Official Forums.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Gecko

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Aralore's House

This is my release of my Final Exam for the CS Basic Class. This is my very first time modding any game so I kept it simple while trying to make sure I included all that was required for the exam. Any feedback is welcome.

Screenshots:
    Exterior

Interior

Interior 2

Interior 3

Interior 4

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. IlaWynde Cottage v1.2

Player house northeast of Skingrad.

Cosmetic issues with grass resolved and some other cleanup items.

This is my first mod and I welcome any and all suggestions, tips etc.

Cleaned up overlapping basement issue from version 1_1

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. Colmir Manor

My first mod. This is the result of my final exam for the CS Basic course available on TES Alliance. I am a vampire so I built a Vampire type house, dark, and underground. There is a barracks that will house 6 thralls, I figured that I would need guards during the day. The players area has a block of cells available for your food storage (I am in the process of adding the food.) Let me know what you think.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. House of Alcatres

This is a beta version of my mod the house of Alcatres.

Right now this is in the early Beta stage and only so far includes the house.
    Very soon it'll include custom Npc's and a small quest that once completed will earn you the deed to the house.

It includes a reading area. An outdoor fruit and vegitable garden. Along with a rustic dining room for those night in with friends.

To install simply place in oblivion data folder and active esp in the data loader.
    It Has been cleaned of dirty references with TES4Edit

If you find any problems or want to share you criticisms feel free to send me a private message.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Greenfield Farm

Name: Greenfield Farm
    Date: 24/11/2010
    Author: Valkyr81

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

My Release entry for the TESAlliance CS Basics Final Exam.

=================
    Details:
    =================

This pleasant little smallholding is situated just to the east of the Upper Niben. It consists of a moderately-sized cottage with basement, barn, vegetable plot and a small sheep fold.
    Please be sure to search the house carefully, you might find one or two useful items.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None that I know of, I chose the cell to make sure it wouldn't conflict with any of the Unique Landscapes mods.

=================
    History:
    =================

24/11/2010 - 1.0 Release Version

=================
    =================

Valkyr81 at TESAlliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to DarkRider for his highly useful and simple to follow CS Basics course.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Edit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Rumare River Cottage

Description:
    The Rumare River Cottage is an exterior home, fully furnished and free, and a cozy place to lie back and relax, you can take the many ingredients from its
    circular gardens, and then make potions to your hearts content, you'll be able to keep your horse safe, and store all your items in safe containers,
    you can sit down at the one person banquiet, and eat all the miniature foods left for you, there also a note, detailing the history of the cottage.

Installation:
    Copy the .esp into your data folder, and tick in the launcher or in OBMM.

Requirments:
    N/A

Speical Features:
    Exterior home with custom shelter, a bone tree that shoots straight from the sea-bed, a detailed note from the original owner, Ayleid tree,
    and all the ingredients from Tamriel!.

Storage:
    Several barrels in a storage area, book shelf, chest of drawers, food and drink cupboard, clothing cupboard and personal chest, all non-respawning.

Bugs/Conflicts:
    Bug free, will conflict with any mod that is in that location.

Open your map, and look near the waterfront district, their will be a map marker north-west of the waterfront, so you can fast travel, or you can swim!.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Crystalline Memoria

A dimensional home. copying from the readme.

Crystalline Memoria

By Vouivre

Inspired by Final Fantasy IX a new dimension has been created and a spell left in the arcane university. Crystalline Memoria, a dimensional home with Ayleid structure and a bit more.
    The Varla stones hover above head in the Crystal Garden, and the walkway seems as if to not exist but you can somehow walk across the pathways. A realm of eternal night, where the
    beauty of the night sky is spectacular to behold. Filled with ayleid chests and some ancient elven furntiture the home is unique all it's own.

===============================================
    INSTALLATION:

Copy the folders and esp into your Data Folder directory, overwrite as needed. Check esp and go.
    All you need is Oblivion and the latest patches to be safe. All is used with Vanilla objects or resources. You should be fine
    Uninstall:
    Take all your gear, leave memoria and save outside. Uncheck the esp and delete associated files. If you use meo's ayleid clutter and other mods use it, then I would
    presume it is best to just leave all that in there since it would have overwritten everything. Just check the directories to be safe.

Recommended mods
    Better Nightsky- or something similar too so you can truly admire the nightsky
    OGE- just to have some effect on the lighting, the subtle blur effect is kind of nice.

What's included
    Ancient Ayleid Furniture
    Meo's Ayleid Clutter- not much just some chests
    Magic area with spellcrafting/enchanting
    Book cases
    small garden- nothing special
    A beautiful home away from the normal

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments