DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

85 files

1. Gray Fox Retreat

== Gray Fox Retreat v1.0 by WhoGuru ==   The Gray Fox was a title passed from generation to generation in the Thieve's Guild of Cyrodiil. Those who managed to survive their tenure, retired to the shores of Lake Honrich in Skyrim and a small, unassuming house on her shores not so far from the lost stronghold of the Nightingales; a handy location for forays into Riften, escape across the lake, and a few treasures left behind by former Foxes. Be sure you take a close look at the model of a Dwemer ruin's entrance. It is said the model was 'borrowed' from an Aldmeri museum and holds a secret entrance to another location. ------------------
    The Gray Fox Retreat is located due West of Riften on the south shore of lake Honrich and just East of Heartwood Mill. The front door is locked but any self-respecting thief won't have a problem with that. There is also a horse should you need a mount. Savior is a cheerful boy, happy to thump mobs alongside you.   == Requirements ==
    TES V: Skyrim   == Installation ==
    Extract the GrayFoxRetreat.esp, Meshes, and Textures folders to your Skyrim/Data Directory then enable GrayFoxRetreat in the Oblivion Launcher   == Uninstallation ==
    Remove the following files and folders from your Oblivion directory:
    GrayFoxRetreat.esp
    Data/Meshes/Red/GrayFoxRetreat
    Data/Textures/Red/GrayFoxRetreat   == Changelog ==
    v1.0 -Public Release   == Bugs/Incompatibilities ==
    None Known   == Credits ==
    *Darkrider - Without who's patient tutelage I would not be the modder I am today.
    *TES Alliance for the brilliant Creation Kit Basics courses that helped me brush up on old skills and learn what had changed since Oblivion.   == Resources Used ==
    - Orient Set 1.0 by garnet18
    - Wicker Set 1.0 by garnet18
    - InsanitySorrow's Dwemer Telescope from the TESA Resource Kit   == Contact ==
    Contact WhoGuru on TES Alliance for prompt support.   == Permissions ==
    As everything in my mod is either vanilla content or a resource, you may do with it as you wish. If you use any resources from this mod, be sure to give credit in your readme to their authors.

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. ESO Skyshards

Long ago, during the second era in the time of the Planemeld, adventurers sought out whatever power they could gain to aid in their battle against Molag Bal. Among these items of power were Skyshards, presumably made available by the gods for those who were dedicated to exploring both the hidden and mundane corners of Tamriel. Not much is truly known about them, but in these trying times of dragons and civil war, the Skyshards have once again appeared for the Last Dragonborn to discover and augment his power.
    ESO Skyshards places several shards throughout the province of Skyrim, including Dawnguard areas and Solstheim. Much like the ones from ESO itself, once you collect 3, you will earn 1 perk point to spend as you see fit. There are 6 in each section, for a total of 66 shards amounting to 22 extra perk points. That may seem like a lot, but by the time you've found them all you'll likely be pretty high level anyway so it balances out in the end. Sorry, beyond the 3 screenshots displayed for the mod, I will not reveal the locations of all of the shards. They do not have map markers either, and there are no plans to provide any. They are located in a mix of easy areas and hard areas so they should prove to be quite a challenge to locate.
    This mod will go especially well with mods that expand the number of perks you can use as well as perk overhauls that expand the number of points required to obtain perks.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Dolmen Ruins

In 2E 582, Molag Bal launched an all out invasion against Nirn. His aim was to merge Nirn with Coldharbor in a cataclysmic event that came to be known as the Planemeld. This was accomplished through the use of numerous Dark Anchors, or Dolmens, scattered around Tamriel (and presumably elsewhere too) that were to physically drag Nirn into Coldharbor. It was only through the heroic actions of one known as The Vestige that Molag Bal's plans were thwarted and all of Nirn saved from a gruesome end as soulless slaves. Though history does not record these events, the ruins themselves have survived. Adventurers have to this day reported many are guarded by daedra, others by the undead, and some by unnatural abominations of the wilds.
    This mod aims to bring a bit of ESO lore to Skyrim by adding 12 inactive Dolmens around Skyrim, all in relatively remote areas. This is primarily just for show but several have enemies to fight as well so you can use them to acquire some of the harder to find Daedric ingredients. Explore Skyrim, and you should run into them soon enough. Don't be lazy, go out and look!

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Hana's Foxier Foxes

Hana's Foxier Foxes!
    Let's cuddle!

11/13/15
    v1.0

Description:
    ------------------
    This is a mesh and texture replacer to make the foxes more pretty, soft and cuddly looking.
    Textures are the same size as the HD Textures - 2048x2048.
    Meshes were updated to add soft lighting effect, and remove extra nodes.

Installation:
    ------------------
    Unzip into Data folder as is or install with BAIN.
    Uninstall:
    --------------
    If manually installed, delete the Data\Meshes\Actors\Wolf folder (yes, wolf folder) and Data\Textures\Actors\Fox folder or uninstall in BAIN.
    ------------
    I can be contacted via PM at TES Alliance or AFK Mods, or in comments.
    Permissions:
    ---------------------
    Please do not upload this file anywhere else.
    Please do not re-use or re-issue without permission.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

A comprehensive bugfixing mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition. The goal of the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (aka USLEEP) is to eventually fix every bug with Skyrim and its 3 DLCs not officially resolved by the developers to the limits of the Creation Kit and community-developed tools, in one easy-to-install package.
    Warning: Only use the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch with the latest release version of Skyrim patched through Steam! Using it on an older version may cause bugs or things not to be fixed that were advertised as such! It will of course be updated to match each official update, including having fixes removed that are included in official updates.
    See the full changelog for details.

663 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Hana's Happy Hares Retex

Snuggly bunny wants to play with you!

04/08/15
    v1.0

Description:
    ------------------
    This is a texture replacer to make the bunnies more soft and cuddly looking.
    Textures are 4x's the size of the original. Now 1024x1024 from 256x256.

Note: There are some UV issues, but that's a mesh problem that I'm not fixing.
    Installation:
    ------------------
    Unzip into Data folder as is or install with BAIN.

Uninstall:
    --------------
    If manually installed, delete the Data\Textures\Actors\Rabbit folder or uninstall in BAIN.

------------
    I can be contacted via PM at TES Alliance or AFK Mods, or in comments.

Permissions:
    ---------------------

34 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. Duke Patricks - Skyrim Friction Fix

Duke Patricks - Skyrim Friction Fix
    REV 1.1
    Latest SKSE needed.

===============
    DESCRIPTION
    ===============

REV 1.1 After using and working with the logic for many weeks I made some tweaks to the script to be more reliable and to reset on a player load.

New rev 1.0 has a fix to allow the system to work even when the player dies.

This mod can prevent the player ragdoll from bouncing ridiculously far away or sliding forever down a hill. This can happen when you fall and hit the ground too hard, hit the ground on a slope or anytime your ragdoll is called into the game and a strong havok force is applied to the ragdoll.

I only answer questions that are posted in my threads on the Bethesda forums:

forums: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/13-the-elder-scrolls

But be warned that I probably will not actively support this mod anyway because it was stolen out of my pet mod as a courtesy to those players that do not want to try my combat mod.

If you like this mod try my other Skyrim mods:

Duke Patricks Archery and Heavy Weapons Combat
    This is a combat overhaul mod based on my 30 years of real life melee combat fighting tournaments in the SCA.

Here: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1567-duke-patricks-archery-and-heavy-weapons-combat/

But if you do try the above mod do not load this mod with it as my combat mod has this built into it and hard conflicts can occur.
    Melee combat overhaul mod based on my 30 years of real life melee combat fighting tournaments in the SCA.

also...

Duke Patrick's Armor Drowns

Duke Patrick's Follow That Actor

Duke Patrick's Spears In Skyrim

================================
    LEGAL
    ================================

DO NOT distribute THIS MOD! You should only find this mod distributed from Tes Alliance and Nexus! If any other web site is distributing the files

for this work they are doing so illegitimately. Until further notice (when I consider the issues with paid mods is under control) you may NOT use my mod or resources what so ever.

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Vampire Sun Damage Effect Modification

Vampire Sun Damage Effect Modification
    =========================================
    by Hana / Hanaisse
    01/02/2015
    v1.0

Description;
    -------------
    Ah, the fun and joy of being a vampire. Argh, that moment of shocking blindess when you step outside into the daylight.

This is just a small, simple change to the effect of sun damage notification, lowering the blinding brightness and lowering the tone. No changes have been made to the effect itself. I was just getting annoyed with being blinded.

Install;
    ---------
    Install via BAIN, NMM or MO, or unzip into a temp folder and drop the .esp into your Data folder.

Uninstall;
    -----------
    Uninstall via BAIN, NMM or MO, or delete the .esp from your Data folder. There are no scripts to bork your saves.

Permissions;
    -------------
    * DO NOT upload this file anywhere else please.

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Hana's Halloween Night Sky Texture Pack

Hana's Halloween Night Sky Texture Pack
    ------------------------------------------------------

10/13/2014
    v1.0

Description:
    --------------
    This is a texture replacer pack that adds pumpkin faces on both Masser and Secunda for that Halloween-ish feel. Uses my Night Sky Texture Pack as a base.

Installation:
    --------------
    Drop Textures folder into Data folder and overwrite (if appl.).

Uninstall:
    -----------
    Delete the Data\Textures\Sky folder.
    Re-install the base pack (if you want) as these will overwrite.

Permissions:
    -------------
    Please do not re-use or re-issue without permission.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Duke Patrick's Armor Drowns

Duke Patrick's Armor Drowns

Latest SKSE needed.

===============
    DESCRIPTION
    ===============

Rev 2.1 Fix issue were taking off armor while stuck under water would not return your player control.

THIS REVISION 2 is a complete redesigned of rev 1. REV 2 and up will be the official game mechanics design from now on.

If you swim with any armor on that has 50 or more damage resistance and weighs more than 20 units of weight You will drop like a brick deep down into the water. You will not be able to move and your stamina will drop fast unless you unequipped the armor. If you do not have any water breathing magic or ability you will also start to drown as you struggle in the water.

This is how I original envisioned (and wanted) my mod to be. However no one could find a simple way to prevent the player from floating back up tot he surface of the water once they were thrown down deep into the water.

I got up this morning and it came to me ....I could not believe it would work but I tried it and YES...finally a way to do it with one simple function!

Upgrading only requires you to drop the new files into your data folder.

I only answer questions about the mod that are posted in my threads on the Bethesda:

forums: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/13-the-elder-scrolls

147 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe

=================
    Description:
    =================

LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe adds Gimli's Battle Axe from Lord of the Rings to Skyrim.

The Battle Axe can be found in the crafting menu under the Dwarven material section, the stats are similar to the Dwarven Battle Axe.

The Assets are all new and features high resolution textures.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the LotR - Gimli's BattleAxe.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Shadowmarks

A simple immersion mod to add Thieves Guild shadowmarks to the vanilla player homes.

Shadowmarks are a tool for the Thieves Guild to identify the worth of a target home. Some are protected, some are worthless, others have loot, and still others might even be dangerous. If you've ever wondered why the five potential player homes in the major cities didn't have these markings, wonder no more. Now, instead of being the only homes in a city missing them, they will be marked according to their worth.

If the player does not yet own the property, it will be marked empty.
    If the player owns the property, it will be marked as containing valuable loot.
    If the player is a member of the Thieves Guild AND the city has been brought under the influence of the Guild, then it will be marked accordingly as being owned by a guild member.

The marks should properly update themselves throughout the game as the player acquires the houses and joins the guild.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. The Huntsman

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim Script Extender - http://skse.silverlock.org/

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Huntsman is a Unique Bow designed to be the perfect companion for Hunters. The Huntsman is no ordinary bow, aside from it's Unique appearance it has the
    option of being Upgraded with Upgrade Kits that not only change the stats but also change the appearance. The Huntsman also levels up with the player so it should
    never become useless.

=================
    Finding The Huntsman:
    =================

Your hunt begins in a Bleak Barrow.

=================
    Upgrading The Huntsman:
    =================

Upgrading the Huntsman is one of it's main Features, the upgrades are found throughout the world, well Interior cells anyway. You'll notice they come in the
    form of Upgrade Kits (Boxes) and are placed in easily to spot locations.

To upgrade you either activate the Kit where they are placed, if you are able you can upgrade on the spot, if not later on when you want to upgrade drop the Kit
    and activate it, you'll be given the option to upgrade.

Available Upgrades:

Grip Wrapping
    Stabilizer
    Sights
    Quiver
    Reinforced Limbs

Each of the Upgrades has a visual change along with a stat change, though what these are you'll have to find out for yourself.

The Upgrades must be applied in the order listed above.

=================
    Painting The Huntsman:
    =================

Painting Patterns are an option available for those that wish to personalize the Huntsman. To do so players have to purchase paint bottles
    from Merchants, these are Misc items. The player must then drop the paint bottle and activate it, once activated the player will have the option of either
    painting the Huntsman or not if they decide not too.

Due to the way the game works you must UnEquip and then re-Equip the Huntsman for the First Person changes to take affect.

Upgrading the Huntsman resets the paint choice back to it's default setting.

Paints can be purchased from your local Blacksmith or Trader.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the The Huntsman.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the The Huntsman.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Known Issues/Incompatibilities:
    =================

None so Far.

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

2,031 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

14. Felldew Comes to Skyrim

Felldew Comes to Skyrim
    ==========================
    v1.0 - 05/06/14

From the depths of the Oblivion plane of Sheogorath, the Shivering Isles; smuggled into Skyrim by those crafty Khajiits. Felldew, the once highly addictive drug arrives in a new refined potion form. No longer addictive yet still euphoric and mesmerizing. You'll always want more.

Available for sale through the Khajiit caravans or the random drug dealing adventurers. Enjoy!

Unpack the archive into the Data folder or install with any mod manager. Activate the .esp.
    To uninstall, de-activate the .esp and delete along with the .bsa.

37 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. Bloody Skeletons

A texture replacer for skeletons, adding higher quality, higher contrast and .... blood stains! Because, hey, why not.
    Same size as the HD texture - 2048x2048.

Unpack the archive into your Data folder.
    Delete the file Textures\Actors\Skeleton\skeleton.dds to uninstall.

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Sit up, Jarls!

v1.0 04/27/2014
    by Hanaisse

Changes the way Jarls sit on their thrones. I find it disrespectful that they slouch and look bored while they talk to you. You ARE the Dragonborn, after all. And it makes the old men (and old woman) look creepy. Now they sit up and pretend they are at least interested in what you have to say.

Except for Ulfric, because he just looks cool.

If a Jarl has not changed his sitting position, wait for them to get up. The next time they sit the changes will take effect.

Does not apply to 'thrones' in old Nordic ruins or Sovengaard.

Also incorporates the USKP fix of unable to look around when you sit on the throne so as not to cancel out those fixes.

Drop the .esp in the Data folder, activate in launcher or mod manager of your choice, enjoy. De-activate and delete .esp to uninstall.

I've made sure the .esp is clean with TES5Edit.

I can be contacted here for any issues.

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Hana's HD Ore Veins

v1.0 - 04/08/14

Made by special request, a new, vastly changed HD (2048x2048) ore vein texture. Now it's a pleasure to go mining!

Any lingering visual atrocities are caused by the poor meshes, of which I am not going down that rabbit hole. I did my best to overcome them.

To install:
    -------------
    Unpack the files in the Data folder.

To remove:
    -------------
    Delete the files mineore01.dds, mineore01_n.dds, mineore_p.dds in the textures\dungeons\mines folder.

Happy mining!

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Hana's Dark Brotherhood Window Replacer

v1.0 - 04/01/14

A mesh and texture replacer for the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary large glass windows.
    (Meshes replaced to add glow shader. HiRes textures 2048x2048.)

Sithis is watching you!

Unpack the archive into your Data folder.

Enjoy!

209 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Salem

About
    Salem is a DLC sized mod that features an arena, guild quest line, fight club, archery tournament, unique Npcs, Side quests, hidden treasures, unique scenes and events, challenging battles, and much more.

Arena
    The Salem arena may be the most advanced elder scrolls arena experience ever created. Featuring 25 re-playable epic battles, you will be entertained facing off with some of Tamriels fiercest competitors. The arena combatants are equipped with unique weapons, armor, and spells for your Skyrim character to take advantage of.

Witchers Guild
    Embark on an expedition killing the evil Witches throughout Salem. The witchers guild is a relatively short quest line offering a few hours of game play and unique experiences for every Skyrim player.

Fight Club
    Head into stone wall tavern and sign up for some fist fighting matches. Win gold defeating your opponents.

Archery Showcase
    Show the townsfolk of Salem your archery skills in the Salem archery showcase. Hit all the targets with a bulls eye and win gold!

Side Quests
    Random events and side quests take place in Salem. Steal from a church or kill dragons. Some of the quests have unique changes based on player choices.

Misc
    Weapon shop
    Armor Shop
    Magic Shop
    Vendors
    New items
    Purchasable home
    Unique weapon and armor textures
    Hidden treasures
    Horse stable
    Npc homes
    and much more

Requirements
    Salem requires patch Version 1.9.32.0.8 and the Skyrim game.

How long is the mod?
    There is about 8 to 10 hours of gameplay. With the arena fights being re-playable, the mod is technically never ending.

200 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. Park Your Ride

Automatically parks your ride in stables.
    HORSE LEASH: make up to 3 of your rides follow
    after you
    HORSE TIE: tie up to 3 of your rides in place,
    also preventing your current horse from fast
    travelling with you
    THE STICK : Establish parking functionality
    at up to 5 locations of your choice
    ...and more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FEATURES

Makes / adds room for your ride to park in Skyrim's vanilla stables

Adds additional little (= hostlerless) stables to lots of places
    . where you'd want to shelter a ride, like inns etc (for detailed
    . list, see below)

While rides are parked, they are protected (= killable by yourself
    . only). Rides that are injured when they get parked will receive a
    . full healing by drinking from a trough.

Adds player owned, non-respawning "Guest Chests" (and, in Whiterun
    . stables, also a player owned bedroll (requested), should you need
    . a place to sleep) to all of Skyrim's vanilla stables

THE STICK : easily establish parking functionality at up to 5
    . locations of your choice

HORSE LEASH: make up to 3 of your rides follow after you

HORSE TIE: Tie up to 3 of your rides in place(s). If your current
    . ride is tied, this prevents it from fast travelling with you

Adds optional map markers for your parked, tied or leashed rides

Works with stolen, found, conjured... rides

In Whiterun, Windhelm and Solitude, lets you send your horse back
    . to the according stables from right at the city gate (so you can
    . ride all the long ways there when overweight with loot and still
    . have your ride properly parked)

Adds a couple of useful details in several places (like, in Riften,
    . you'll now be able to pass through between the stable buildings to
    . directly get to Honeyside's back porch over a new little staircase,
    . etc...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOW TO USE

HORSE PARKING

To have a ride parked, just dismount it near (= within the individual
    . influence radius of) a parking stable, it will walk to it's free box
    . by itself and stay there until you get it back (any rides already
    . parked in the same box will get "unparked")

Your current ride, if parked, will still fast travel with you (and get
    . unparked). To make it stay in it's box instead, cast Horse Tie

If a ride getting parked after you dismount it is leashed, it will be
    . automatically unleashed, so you can get your current ride out of it's
    . stable without having to go mount it by simply casting Horse Leash
    . (very handy with horses parked some distance away, or when you're back
    . to get that stolen horse you parked and there's guards around, etc...)

Leashed rides currently following after you when you get close to a
    . stable will keep doing so and not get parked. To get your currently
    . following ride parked in that stable, unleash it.

You'll be notified about parked horses total count whenever a horse is
    . parked or unparked.

A "Parked Rides" entry with map markers for your parked rides (in case
    . you were on skooma when you parked them :-) will be displayed in your
    . Quest Log's 'Miscellaneous' section whenever you have rides parked.

HORSE LEASH / HORSE TIE

...can be bought from any of Skyrim's vanilla (as well as most other)
    . hostlers for 100 gold both.

...will be added to your Lesser Powers selection and come as toggle
    . spells ("leash / unleash") so they can be favorized and hotkeyed.

You'll be notified about leashed and tied horses total count whenever
    . a horse is leashed / unleashed or tied / untied.

HORSE LEASH

...always leashes / unleashes your last ridden horse.
    . Leashed horses will follow you whereever they can (they'll not walk
    . by foot like a dog though, but come after you only when you're some
    . distance away) or, if you are too far to actually follow, run to you
    . first.
    . Whenever you are places your ride can't follow, it will wait around
    . where you left it. Should you pop up in a different place (like the
    . dungeon's back door), it will come to you.

Horse Leash is independent of your ride's distance, so you can cast
    . it in Markarth on your ride stabled in Riften to have it come running
    . all the way to you (pls note that it will actually _run_ and not
    . teleport, so this might take it some time if it's far away.

Leashing a tied ride unties it.

Leashing a parked ride unparks it.

Unleashing a leashed ride near a parking stable parks it.
    . In Solitude, Whiterun and Windhelm, unleashing your horse close to
    . the city gates will also make it go park in the according stable.

A "Leashed Rides" entry with map markers for your leashed rides will
    . be displayed in your Quest Log's 'Miscellaneous' section whenever
    . you have rides leashed, so you can always track rides trying to
    . path to you etc

Please note that all Skyrim actors (with very few exceptions) need
    . a so called "Navmesh" to be able to walk even a single step into
    . any direction - this includes your horse when you're not currently
    . riding it. Many off places (like steep mountain cliffs etc) do not
    . have a Navmesh though, which means your horse will neither be able
    . to follow after you to such places, nor will it be able to follow
    . you away from there (as a rule of thumb, anywhere you ever saw any
    . legged creature run should be ok). Should you have dismounted and
    . left it stuck in such a place, get back to your horse and ride it
    . out, or, if you have Iskariot's "Whistle" mod, use Whistle - other
    . than Horse Leash, it doesn't make your horse physically path to
    . you, but teleports it (so won't care about a Navmesh).

HORSE TIE

...always ties / unties your last ridden horse.
    . Tied horses will stay right where they are (except if engaged in
    . combat they are allowed to move as far as necessary).

When you tie your current ride, it will also be prevented from fast
    . traveling with you.

Horse Tie is independant of your ride's distance, it will make it
    . stay in place whereever it currently was when you tied it.

Tying a leashed ride unleashes it.

Tying a parked ride will make it stay parked at that stable when
    . you fast travel (instead of teleporting with you).

Tying a ride near a parking stable parks it.
    . At Solitude's, Whiterun's and Windhelm's gates though, tying your
    . ride will NOT make it walk back to the according stable (see Horse
    . Leash), but tie it in place right there.

A "Tied Rides" entry with map markers for your tied rides will be
    . displayed in your Quest Log's 'Miscellaneous' section whenever you
    . have rides tied, just in case you forgot where you left them...

HORSE LEASH / HORSE TIE FOR MULTIPLE HORSES

If you have your horse leashed / tied when you change your current
    . ride (by mounting a new one), the first one remains leashed / tied.
    . This way, you can have up to 3 horses tied places plus 3 following
    . after you
    . (so, if you do NOT want to leash / tie more than 1 horse, pls make
    . sure your previous one is unleashed / untied before you change)

If leashed / tied ride count exceeds 3, the longest leashed / tied
    . one will automatically be unleashed / untied and returned to what-
    . ever it's default behaviour is.)

Horse Leash / Tie will still always work on the last horse you rode,
    . so to leash / unleash or tie / untie a particular horse that's not
    . your current one, you'll have to mount it first.

THE STICK - CUSTOM PARKING LOCATIONS

A free The Stick will be added to every Guest Chest as soon
    . as you have the Horse Leash / Horse Tie powers. Every one of them
    . lets you to establish horse parking functionality in a place of
    . your choice (up to 5 sticks/ places total).

To establish a horse parking location, maneuver your horse in
    . exactly the place you'll want it to go.
    . Then, walk away (in any direction) just as far as you'll want the
    . new parking location to trigger your horse, and drop The Stick
    . from your inventory (make sure to put it somewhere you'll find it
    . if you want to pick it up later). The Stick will stick in the
    . ground and Your parking location automatically be set up.

To clear an existing parking location, pick up The Stick .
    . The Stick will be returned to your inventory for re-use
    . and the parking location automatically be cleared.

Please note that all Skyrim actors (with very few exceptions) need
    . a so called "Navmesh" (see Horse Leash). If your chosen place for
    . for your new parking location happens to not have one, your ride
    . will be able to neither get to nor get away from there. If this
    . happens, pick up The Stick and choose another location.

GUEST CHESTS

One guest chest is added to every vanilla stable (see locations
    . list below) - They're just player owned, non-respawning containers
    . for you to safely store whatever stuff in and are available right
    . away.

PARKING LOCATIONS

VANILLA STABLES:
    Markarth | Riften | Solitude | Whiterun | Windhelm

INNS:
    Dawnstar | Dragonbridge | Falkreath | Ivarstead | Kynesgrove
    Morthal | Nightgate | Old Hroldan | Riverwood | Rorikstead

MILITARY CAMPS IMPERIAL:
    Eastmarch | Pale | Rift | Winterhold

MILITARY CAMPS STORMCLOAKS:
    Falkreath | Haafingar | Hjaalmarch | Reach

MILLS
    Anga's | Halfmoon | Heartwood | Mixwater

VARIOUS
    Frostflow Lighthouse

DLC AND OTHER MODS (mod:location)
    Hearthfire (not required!): Heljarchen | Lakeview | Windstad
    s7o's The Humblest Hut: The Humblest Hut
    s7o's Lund + Lambda: Lund's Hut

+ 5 THE STICK LoCATIONS of your choice

If there's any other locations you think need parking functionality,
    let me know.

COUNTER INDICATIONS

SUPPORTS:

Hearthfire (not required) - horse parking for HF homes
    s7o's The Humblest Hut - horse parking added to hut
    s7o'S Lund + Lambda - horse parking added to Lund's hut
    s7o's Cache Sacks - unlocks 3 sacks (go to random Guest Chests)

RECOMMENDATIONS TO GO WITH THIS:

Iskariot's "Whistle" (see Horse Leash)
    s7o's The Shady Nag - have stolen rides "washed", sell any ride...

MOD COMPATIBILITY

Please put this mod as late as possible in your load order.
    . Navmesh has to be adapted in lots of places so your horses can
    . find their ways into their new stables (all 100% edits to vanilla
    . navmeshes without any replaces or breaking any cell borders!), and
    . latest mod in load order's navmeshes "win";
    . from mods i am using myself, this especially goes for "Northern
    . Bathhouses" and "Scenic Carriages", pls put this mod AFTER these
    . in your load order. This will NOT affect their functionality in
    . any way, but the other way around, they would.

Should work together with about any other horse mod (no incompati-
    . bilities reported so far anyhow)

MORE s7o MODS

SKYRIM
    ...) A's For Arrow
    ...) Cache Sacks II
    ...) Chicken Fix deluxe
    ...) Lund + Lambda
    ...) Sit
    ...) Suites Of Skyrim
    ...) The Humblest Hut
    ...) The Shady Nag

FALLOUT NV (mostly available on modsreloaded.com)
    ...) Cheng's Eastside Laundry
    ...) I Find Places
    ...) Mojave Express Courier Cap
    ...) Mole's Well
    ...) Vegas, Baby...

IF YOU LIKE MY MODS, PLEASE RATE AND FAVORIZE !

ISSUES

None known in this version.
    If you find anything, let me know.

VERSION CHANGES ~ v1.56

--- 1.10 --- Horse parking for military camps added
    . . . . . . --- Interactivity added: s7o's Lund + Lambda
    . . . . . . --- Interactivity added: s7o's The Humblest Hut
    --- 1.11 --- Fixes an issue where a ridden horse could get moved back
    . . . . . . . . . to stables when loading from an 'on horse' save
    . . . . . . --- Fixes an issue where the additional box in Markarth stables
    . . . . . . . . . would not show up in the right place
    --- 1.15 --- Introduces automatic healing for injured horses (requested)
    . . . . . . --- Ivarstead and Falkreath stables added
    . . . . . . --- 'Guest Chests' added to all main stables
    --- 1.20 --- 'Horse Tie' and 'Horse Leash' features added
    . . . . . . --- Kynesgrove stable added
    --- 1.25 --- 'Horse Tie' fast travel prevention added (thx to chrmon for
    . . . . . . . . . pointing me to the necessary information for this)
    . . . . . . --- Scripts optimized for better responsiveness
    . . . . . . --- Nightgate Inn stable added
    --- 1.30 --- Dawnstar stable added
    . . . . . . --- Riverwood stable added
    . . . . . . --- Script fixes
    --- 1.32 --- Dragonbridge stable added
    . . . . . . --- Issue where update script would reset itself to v1.26 after
    . . . . . . . . . every game load fixed
    --- 1.33 --- s7o's The Shady Nag 'washed' horses compatibility fix
    --- 1.56 --- Total script revision
    . . . . . . --- Multiple horse support added
    . . . . . . --- The Stick custom parking locations added
    . . . . . . --- Hearthfire support added
    . . . . . . --- s7o's Cache Sacks support added
    . . . . . . --- Stables / parking added to: Anga's, Halfmoon, Heartwood and
    . . . . . . . . . Mixwater Mills, Frostflow Lighthouse, Morthal, Rorikstead,
    . . . . . . . . . Old Hroldan, Hearthfire houses
    . . . . . . --- Support for stolen / found / conjured.... rides added
    . . . . . . --- ...and about a billion things more i can't all remember :-)

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Cutting Room Floor

A content restoration mod for Skyrim and the official DLCs.
    From the depths of the ether, or just the cutting room floor, comes forth several NPCs, some quests, and other miscellaneous content which was created but never implemented in the game. If ever you had the feeling that Skyrim was missing something, you were probably right! This mod should relieve a bit of that. They are mostly generic NPCs with no purpose, quests that were complete but cut for some reason, or just random bits of stuff to be found.
    NPCs were implemented using the list available on the UESP: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unused_NPCs
    Unimplemented quests were seeded by the following list on UESP: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unfinished_Quests
    Some unimplemented items have been added from the following UESP list: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unobtainable_Items
    Installation Requirements
    Official Skyrim patch 1.9.32.0.8 or greater.
    Official Dawnguard DLC.
    Official Hearthfire DLC.
    Official Dragonborn DLC.
    Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch 3.0.14 or greater.

874 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

22. s7o's Sit

Sit or Meditate. Anywhere you like.
    (if you can stand there, you can sit (or meditate) there)
    Supports followers

-----------------------------------------------------------
    WHAT & WHERE

To learn how to sit, ask a Khajit caravan trader when they
    are sitting in one of their camps - bring 100 gold.

To learn how to meditate, talk to Arngeir in High Hrothgar,
    he'll teach you for free.

The according spell will be added to your lesser powers.
    Cast them (no magic requirements or cost) to sit down or
    meditate right where you stand.

You can even use them under water (as long as you can
    stand in it), in fire and so on, so don't blame me if you
    drown to ashes :-)

REGENERATION BOOSTS

Sitting fortifies regeneration by:
    +50% health and stamina | +10% magicka and voice

Meditation fortifies regeneration by:
    +50% magicka and voice | +10% health and stamina

USE WITH FOLLOWERS:

Whenever you cast Sit or Meditate, all your near followers
    or hirelings within your sight will sit or meditate with you
    (and also be applied the according regeneration boosts).
    So if you don't want a specific follower to do so, simply
    look the other way when casting.

A dialogue option to toggle this on/off (for all of them)
    will be added to all your followers and hirelings.

Also, they'll be added own versions of both the Sit and
    Meditate spells for their own use, the first time they do
    it with you,
    These are just in case they feel like resting their legs or
    gaining some upper insights though and come without
    any regeneration boosts - and there's no way of telling
    if they'll ever actually feel like using them anyhow.

Both Sitting and Meditation can handle up to 10 followers.
    Should you seriously run with more, rent a bus. :-)

MORE s7o MODS

SKYRIM
    ...) A's For Arrow
    ...) Cache Sacks II
    ...) The Shady Nag
    ...) Park Your Ride
    ...) Suites Of Skyrim
    ...) The Humblest Hut
    ...) Lund + Lambda
    ...) Chicken Fix deluxe

FALLOUT NV
    ...) Mole's Well
    ...) Vegas, Baby...
    ...) I Find Places

IF YOU LIKE MY MODS, PLEASE RATE AND FAVORIZE!

ISSUES

None known.
    If you find any, please let me know.

VERSION CHANGES ~ 1.25

--- 1.25 --- 'Meditation' added
    . . . . . . --- Follower support added
    . . . . . . --- Regen boost features added

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. s7o's A's For Arrow

Renames Arrows, Gems, Ingots, Ores, Soul Gems
    and Dragon Claws to "Arrow ~ XXX", "Gem ~ XXX"
    and so on,
    so they're shown as clear blocks in your inventory
    for your viewing convenience.

----------------------------------------------
    MORE s7o MODS

SKYRIM
    ...) Sit
    ...) Cache Sacks II
    ...) The Shady Nag
    ...) Park Your Ride
    ...) Suites Of Skyrim
    ...) The Humblest Hut
    ...) Lund + Lambda
    ...) Chicken Fix deluxe

FALLOUT NV
    ...) Mole's Well
    ...) Vegas, Baby...
    ...) I Find Places

ISSUES

None known.
    Should you find any, please let me know.

VERSION CHANGES ~ 1.16

--- 1.01 --- Ingots and ores added
    --- 1.10 --- Soul gems added
    --- 1.15 --- Gems added
    . . . . . . --- 'Cache Sacks' support added
    --- 1.16 --- Dragon Claws added
    . . . . . . --- Minor script updates

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. s7o's Cache Sacks

Player-owned Cache Sacks that can be placed
    whereever you need them, and taken with you
    when empty -
    A non-cheating way to handle overweight loot.

NEW: Any 3 other of my mods installed unlock
    Cache Sack Crafting to let you create your
    own Cache Sacks at tanning racks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FEATURES & HOW TO USE

To place a Cache Sack, simply drop an empty sack to make it 'unfold'
    at your feet. It's inventory will automatically open.

To pick up a placed sack, remove all items from it and close it. The
    empty sack will be returned to your inventory for re-use.

Empty sacks go to your inventory's misc-section.
    Cache Sacks must be used one at a time, so whenever you have two
    or more empty ones with you, your inventory will always show one
    single sack and the rest in a stack for your dropping convenience.

If you drop more than one sacks at a time, only one will be placed,
    the rest will be returned to your inventory. Should you want to get
    rid of your sacks, put them into any container (including other
    Cache Sacks of course).

For the most recent up to 30 placed sacks, markers will show on your
    map. To toggle them on and off, set the "Cache Sack" entry in your
    quest log's misc-section (this will only show up with at least one
    sack actually placed) active or inactive as needed.

CACHE SACK CRAFTING will be unlocked with any 3 other of my
    mods installed* (with less than 3, they unlock additional sacks).
    After this, any desired amount of sacks can be created at tanning
    rack (2 linen wraps + 1 leather strips = 1 sack).

* This does not yet work with all my other mods (list see below) -
    should your particular combination not yet unlock crafting, i'm
    currently about updating all of them, so as soon as yours are
    updated, it will, pls hang on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHERE

The first Cache Sack can be found on a barrel right outside of the
    cave where you exit Helgen's keep on gamestart (also see images).

14 more are distributed to the three Kahjit caravaneers at random on
    first load and can be bought from them.

Sacks unlocked by my other mods (any 3 unlock Cache Sack Crafting)
    .) A's For Arrow (1): On the barrel on AFA's title pic (find it :-)
    .) Chicken Fix deluxe (1): At one of your chicken shacks (by random)
    .) Park Your Ride (3): Distributed to 3 random Guest Chests
    .) Lund + Lambda (5): In a chest in the den's work area
    .) Sit (1): Added to a random Khajit caravaneer for sale
    .) The Humblest Hut (3): On the chest inside the hut

(...to be continued...)

MORE s7o MODS

SKYRIM
    ...) A's For Arrow
    ...) Chicken Fix deluxe
    ...) Lund + Lambda
    ...) Park Your Ride
    ...) Sit
    ...) Suites Of Skyrim
    ...) The Humblest Hut
    ...) The Shady Nag

FALLOUT NV (most available on modsreloaded.com)
    ...) I Find Places
    ...) Mole's Well
    ...) Vegas, Baby...

ISSUES

An issue has been reported where Cache Sack map markers can dis-
    and reappear with every second sack placed - working on this.

VERSION CHANGES ~ v2.04

(entries <2.00 deleted for technical obsolescence)

--- 2.00 --- New Cache Sack model (no more visibility issues !)
    . . . . . . --- Total script revision
    . . . . . . --- Cache Sack crafting / unlimited sack count added
    --- 2.01 --- 'Sit'-support added
    . . . . . . --- Minor script fixes
    --- 2.02 --- Fixes a bug in 'Sit'-support
    --- 2.03 --- 'Chicken Fix deluxe'-support added
    --- 2.04 --- 'Park Your Ride'-support added

UPDATING FROM <2.00 VERSIONS: Your Cache Sacks will auto-
    matically be updated to their new versions; sacks already placed in
    the world will remain where they are and keep their inventory;
    empty Cache Sacks will be replaced with new versions, so don't
    worry about them being removed from and re-added to your inven-
    tory at first load. Please don't place or pick up any sacks for about
    half a second after first load, thanks.

Should any items from your sacks' inventories get lost during the
    update process (or at any other point) - which has never occured
    and i also wouldn't see why it should, but you never know - talk
    to Ma'iq the Liar...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THANKS

Big thanks to VERTEIRON from Bethesda forums, who finally managed
    to extinguish the obnoxious invisibility bug the Cache Sack's first
    model had - and thanks to MINDBOGGLES and TAMIRA for tyring :-)

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Lore Weapon Expansion

Lore Weapon Expansion (L.W.E) is a project that aims to expand the available weapons found in-game via loot and the crafting menu. All of the included weapons are lore based, meaning they are either based on designs found in previous games (with visual upgrades) or based on descriptions/places/characters mentioned in the series lore.

The new weapons are distributed via leveled lists so you'll come across them during your adventures, some are also craft-able and can be found in the crafting menu once you have the required perks and all weapons can be upgraded too.

The Silver weapons also come with the additional silver effect, so the undead will receive more damage.

Lore Based Weapons:

Cyrodiil
    ClubSpiked Club

[*]Glass
    Glass Bow

[*]Iron
    Iron Battleaxe
    Iron Bow
    Iron Dagger
    Iron Mace
    Iron Longsword
    Iron Claymore
    Iron Shortsword

[*]Steel
    Steel Bow
    Steel Shortsword
    Steel Longsword

[*]Silver
    Silver Dagger
    Silver Shortsword

Shivering Isles

Golden Saints
    Longsword

Vvardenfell
    DaedricDaedric Longsword
    Daedric Katana

[*]Dwemer
    Dwemer Battleaxe
    Dwemer Claymore
    Dwemer Dagger
    Dwemer Mace
    Dwemer Sword
    Dwemer Shortsword
    Dwemer War Axe
    Dwemer Warhammer

[*]Glass
    Glass Longsword

[*]Iron
    Iron Longsword
    Iron Club
    Iron Warhammer
    Iron Mace
    Iron Tanto
    Iron Wakizashi

[*]Steel
    Steel Staff
    Steel Club

[*]Nordic
    Nordic Dagger

All Add-Ons are standalone plugins and do not require Lore Weapon Expansion, though it is highly recommended.

Goldbrand - A Legendary Katana created by Boethia, it is rumored to be residing in Skyrim.
    Daedric Crescent - It is rumored that Mehrunes Dagon reclaimed the last known Daedric Crescent when the Nerevarine left Vvardenfell and has it locked away somewhere in Skyrim.
    Relics of the Crusader - It is rumored that the Champion of Cyrodiil left them as an offering to the Divine well travelling through Skyrim.
    Blade of Woe - A Unique Mesh and Texture replacer for the Blade of Woe, bringing back it's previous visual appearance from TES4: Oblivion.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    Uncheck the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher

673 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated