DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

324 files

1. Kusanagi

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

2. Maigrets Gothic Breton Race V2- HGEC RF RM UFF

Maigrets Gothic Breton Race Version 2 for Exnem/HGEC RM RF UFF

UPDATES: 16th Sept 2010

Added esps for Nehrim if you would like to use this race and are playing the mod. All you need do is install the meshes and textures as normal into the Nehrim data folder and use one of these esps according to the body replacer you use. I've renamed them to Nehrim MGothic Breton Race to avoid any confusion.
    You're going to need at least OBMM (manual version, not the exe.) If OBMM doesn't work copy the default ini from the Oblivion root directory to the Nehrim directory. Nehrim doesn't access this file, but OBMM will want it. Create a new shortcut for the Nehrim version.

You will also need the body meshes installed for the body replacer you use, whether it's HGEC, UFF or Robert's Male and Female. The two most recent screen shots show the race in Nehrim wearing the leather armour.
    Credit goes to Beana for remastering the original esps.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a lite version of SavageArtistry's Gothic Breton race which is found in her mod Modified Hair and Eyes on this forum.
    http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

***The original Readme is included with this file. If you need details of what the previous version included, you'll find the info there. This mod is NOT compatible in any way with version one. See details below.***

Make sure you have read this Readme before asking questions that are answered here.....OK? Any issues or other problems will only be addressed at the forums where this file is added. Not by email or PM. However, if I have made a mistake I will happily fix it.

AUTHOR
    Maigrets

Version:
    Two

CHANGES from version one:

This is version 2 of my version of Gothic Breton.

List of changes:

1. Now uses Elaborate Eyes with a large selection of eyes. There will be NO issues with "googly" eyes as the EE meshes are in my folders. If you have problems it's NOT this mod.

2. Two male face textures. One clean shaven and one with stubble. Both have a scar over the left eye. However if you wish to use the other available texture options you'll need to download Modified Hair and Eyes Full or the Update and rename and replace as required. NOTE: Males are set up as two separate races with their own hair selection as well. You won't see the female hair in Character Gen for the guys.

3. The eyelashes are now included so no there's no extra requirements. Same selection for females and males. See original Readme.

4. I've left out the earrings this time. There are several mods around now that have nice earrings to be used in game without having to change files and folders around.

5. Which comes to the next point. The folder structure has changed which is one reason it's not compatible with version one.

6. A lot of extra hair added. See additional credits.

7. In the OPTIONS folder you'll find the Robert's Female and UFF textures and esps, plus instructions. There is also a face texture for the original female face. Just replace it. It's named the same so will work.

8. The summoned Spriggan, Avalon, is now a little smaller and levels with the player. This time I have not supplied esps without the summon so if you don't like it, don't use it. There is also the Companion Heal spell which I haven't altered from the original. Either use it or not.

9. That's all I can think of at the moment.

DETAILS:

Everything you need, including the Eyelashes is included in this file. Default esp is Exnem/HGEC since it's what I use. Robert's Female and UFF textures included in the OPTIONS Folder with instructions. As stated above there is no esp included without the summoned Spriggan.

STATS:

Basic attributes Female: as for the Vanilla Breton
    Strength: 30
    Intelligence: 50
    Willpower: 50
    Agility: 30
    Speed: 40
    Endurance: 30
    Luck: 50
    Personality: 40

Skill Bonus:
    Blade: 10
    Alteration: 10
    Conjuration: 10
    Illusion: 10
    Marksman: 10
    Restoration: 10

I've included Blade and Marksman because I use characters with weapon and magic skills. Male stats are the same as the originals but they have the Blade and marksman added as well.

The Racial Spells are the same except I have added a Companion Heal Spell as a Lesser Power and the Summonable Spriggan called Avalon. The summoning lasts for 120 seconds and she has the normal creature stats besides the changes listed at the start of this Readme.

REQUIRED MODS:
    Oblivion Version 1.2.0416 This mod was created with SI installed, but no assets were used from the expansion.

One of the Custom Race Fixes is needed to get past the dialogue in the starting dungeon. Or preferably the Unofficial Oblivion Patch which includes a race fix.

How to INSTALL:

Unpack the archive to a temporary folder anywhere on your hard drive. Check the folder structure if necessary, then move the meshes and textures folders plus the esp to your data folder. Say yes to any request to overwrite.

If using a female body replacer other than Exnem/HGEC look in the OPTIONS folder and follow the instructions inside. Male textures are installed with the main files.

MAKING CHANGES TO A CHARACTER IN GAME:

"You can make changes to the character while playing the game by going into the console (~) and type "showracemenu" without the quotes.
    Once you're happy with the changes, DO NOT click on the DONE button, instead, press the ESC key to bring up the game menu and save the game. Then load that save game from the game Menu. This is the safe way to exit the console without messing up your character's stats."

When creating your character it is also a good idea to Reset the face before making any adjustments, then move the complexion slider all the way from one side to the other and back to where you want it to be. This allows the game to get the correct texture. It works and also helps eliminate the neck seam.

However, these textures don't require it. They match perfectly without a neck seam, although the males will sometimes have a seam.

UNINSTALL:
    Remove folder MGothicBreton from data\meshes\characters
    Remove folder MGothicBreton from data\textures\characters
    Remove folder Flonne from data\textures\characters - this is the EE version of Flonne's eyes and has a different file path than her other eyes.
    Remove the esp.

ORIGINAL CREDITS AND THANKS TO:

SavageArtistry for permission to use her race files in the first place. These include her original face textures, and modified body textures.
    Cernasite for permission to use her pretty Dragon Eyes.
    Capucine for the eyes at this link as requested in Readme:
    http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3934
    idkrrr for the saram race hair.
    idkrrr for the Corean Hair.
    Throttlekitty for his hairstyles.
    Renzeekin and Ascendence Kel for Leon's Hair from RE4
    Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes.
    Robert2 for the MaleBodyReplacerV4
    Exnem for the Eyecandy body
    RAIAR for the HGEC Eyecandy Conversion
    kynetarse for the Custom race Fix
    SavageArtistry for the smaller elf ear meshes and textures.
    Spirited Treasure and Team for the earrings.
    Kikaimegami and others for their help at The Eyecandy Forum.
    There's a small info with these credits plus original earrings readme in the EXTRA folder.

The CS WIKI for invaluable information and last but not least, Bethesda without whom we wouldn't have this great game, let alone the talented modders who contribute their work every day.

NEW CREDITS for version two:

idkrrr for the Sulhwa race hair
    HISSSSA for HS Hair
    kakashisensei2000 for the Short Layered Style
    The original author of Babe hair
    Flonne for the lovely Ren Eyes
    bnnfish for the EE conversion of Flonne's eyes
    Nequam - Elaborate eye meshes
    Sarielle - Elaborate eye textures- All Sorts of Eyes.

If I've omitted anyone please let me know.

Thanks also to my friends SavageArtistry, Usgosudi Whahya and ThePriest909 for their support and kindness.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

I can be contacted by PM at the SavageArtistry Forum as Maigrets:

and here at TES Alliance

Email: maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

NOTE: To re-iterate - email and PM's are not for mod problems or other technical issues and those will be ignored. Any problems will be addressed at the respective forum areas. No exceptions.

LEGAL:
    Please do not upload this mod "anywhere" else in it's current or altered form without asking me first. Many of my mods have been translated to other languages which is fine with me, but I'd like to be notified.

The face textures in this mod are NOT to be used for any project including companions. If you are unsure please contact SavageArtistry who created them.

1,006 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

3. Brina Cross Village

Brina Cross Village

Download @ TES Alliance

Current Version: 1.0.3

Introduction

Welcome to the crossroads township of Brina Cross, where merchants from far and wide travel to sell their goods and make some coin!

It started as a quaint farming community, but as time passed and Cyrodiil grew larger and larger (and more powerful), economic growth mushroomed with it. As a major crossroads between two major cities and a very large farm estate further north (and possibly a third city), the village soon became a place where various merchants and peddlers would convene to sell their wares to the many passing travelers. It was a strategic junction to attempt this, as traffic along the gold road tended to convene here.

This tactic proved fruitful, and the town grew from a small farming village to a bustling market square, with several new structures needing to be erected in a very short time. The inn, for example, simply did not have the capacity to serve the people who would come and go throughout the crossroads market, so a new dormitory was constructed off the road for use by traveling merchants. The idea was simple; pay the village a fee for the usage of market space in the square, and you would be provided free bedding for the extent of your rental. The tactic was quite successful, and revenue so far has been enough to allow for the beginnings of modernization within the town, including lighting the square and even a new clock tower. Unfortunately, some farmers are not entirely happy with the recent expansions, as it has begun to encroach on their fields.

However, the current boom in Brina Cross has not gone unnoticed, and many thieves and plunderers have kept a greedy, watchful eye on the rapidly expanding township, eager for a misstep they might be able to exploit.

Details

Contained within this mod is a total overhaul of the once quaint inn into a bustling township, complete with brand new NPCs, merchants, and a clock tower!

You will find that these NPCs exibit a dynamic and realistic AI schedule. Everyone goes to work, eats, and sleeps at reasonable times. The farmers even take weekends, and will stop tilling their fields and return home if it starts to rain.

Several new ingredients are added for roleplayers looking to indulge in a new cuisine, as well as several new books, and a little bit of extra house decor. It's not much, but every little bit helps!

Finally, the mod comes with its own unique dialogue tree about the village. Ask around, and see if you might learn a thing or two!

In short, this mod is everything you would expect from a high-quality village overhaul.

Requirements

- OBSE is required. See below.
    - Requires Elys' Universal Silent Voice OBSE Plugin.
    - Requires Oblivion Official Patch v1.2.0416 for all versions.
    - COBL version requires COBL.

Installation

Manual Install (not recommended):
    - Unpack the archive with your favorite un-zipper tool.
    - Place the meshes and textures folders into the Oblivion data folder, overwrite when prompted.
    - Place BrinaCrossVillage.ESP into the data folder.
    - If you wish to use the COBL version, please use the seperate COBL plugin. You will need COBL installed to use this option.
    - Use your favorite mod manager to adjust the load order, or use BOSS to place it automatically.
    - Only use one of the two plugins. You will get duplicate objects if you use both at once.
    - Start game, and enjoy your new village.

BAIN Install:
    - Mod is pre-packaged for BAIN. Simply select the ESP you wish to install in BAIN, and let BAIN take care of the rest.

OMOD support is not planned at this time.

Uninstallation

If you're using BAIN, just select uninstall, and you're home free. No hassle.

If you are manual, things get a bit more difficult (actually, a lot more difficult). The easy way is to uncheck the ESP and reload the game without the mod in place, but that leaves the provided resources scattered around, as well.

I really can't be bothered to tell you where everything is being put in here, so if you do want to manually uninstall, please refer to the original archive to find everything.

Really, though, just switch to BAIN, it will make your life a lot easier.

Conflicts with Resolutions

ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts: Landscape clipping through dummy interior.
    --- Resolution: Load Brina Cross after Unique Forts. Use compatibility plugin provided to fix pathgrids.

FF Real Thirst: Gigantic well in the middle of the square.
    --- Resolution: Disable the well with the console.

Incompatibilities

Any mod that significantly modifies the Brina Cross area in one of these ways:
    - Major landscaping
    - New structures

Known Issues

You might notice that some of the books added contain only end quotes. This is due to a bug in the game engine regarding the book formatting. Formatted quotes interfere with the HTML code used to format the books and cause anomalies to appear, usually in the form of no formatting taking place and a bunch of < symbols all over the place. Because of this, I am forced to use neutral quotes, which there is no model for in the Kingthings Petrock font the game uses. Because of this, it just defaults to end quotes. There is nothing that can be done about this, so please don't bug me about that.

Is your dialogue scrolling through insanely fast? You probably don't have Elys' Universal Silent Voice installed. Please install it, because I cannot be bothered to link all of the new dialogue to blank voice MP3s. That is simply a waste of time.

Version History

05/12/2011: V1.0.3
    -- A few unimportant clutter objects outside have been removed. This should improve performance a bit in the square.
    -- Adjusted Crossroads Trading Post so that Terrance won't lock you in when he leaves.
    -- Fixed a couple typos in the dialogue.

05/05/2011: V1.0.2
    -- Adjusted normal mapping for the clock faces, hands, and new signpost:
    -> Clock faces and hands are no longer blindingly glarey.
    -> Signpost normals are now more accurate.

05/02/2011: V1.0.1
    -- Dogwood in graveyard exchanged for sugar maple
    -- Interiors adjusted for nVidia Black Screen bug fix
    -- Adjusted the displayed names of a couple dialogue topics

05/01/2011: V1.0
    -- Initial Release

Contact

I can be reached via PM either at the Bethesda Oblivion Forums, TES Nexus, or TES Alliance.

All issues should be reported in the thread. Please use either the BGS or TESA threads, as those are the ones I tend to watch.

Credits

Meo: Static Dishes
    Metallicow: Clock Resources:
    mr_siika: Market Resources http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30404
    TheMagician: Farm Resources http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29014
    SilentResident: Sutch banners from ImpeREAL Sutch http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37867
    Stroti: Hand Pump Resources http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35417
    Stroti: Ram on a Stick Resources http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34723
    Stroti: Rustic Farm Pieces http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35346
    Stroti: Ship in a Bottle http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35318
    Washington: Haystack Resources http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34652
    WillieSea: Clock textures from Clocks of Cyrodiil http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11778

Permissions

You are free to use all resources from this mod EXCEPT SilentResident's banners, as they do not come from a free-to-use resource package. You must contact Silentresident if you wish to use those resources. Please credit the authors whenever possible (which is always).

You are allowed to alter, overhaul, or destroy this mod in any way you see fit. Please do give credit if you wish to distribute your efforts, though.

293 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

4. Oblivifall - Losing My Religion

OBLIVIFALL : Vengeance of the Classic
    Losing My Religion

Latest Version: 1.43 -- 02/08/2011

Download/Installation

- If you've been having problems with the textures on the exterior cathedral windows (Pink textures), download and install "LMR_WindowTextureFix.zip"

- If you already have Losing My Religion version 1.4 or higher, download and install the update file.

- If you do not have Losing My Religion installed, download the main file and the update.

Finally, if you have one of the mods below active in your game, you'll need to also download the compatibility patches that can be found here (Linkie) :

- Animated Window Lighting System (AWLS) (Patch by Brumbek)
    - All Natural (Patch by Brumbek)
    - Better Cities (Full, Full B&M and the separate cities)
    - DC Sutch Reborn
    - Knights of the Nine Official DLC
    - Kvatch Rebuilt
    - Blood & Mud
    - Heart of the Dead
    - West Roads
    - Open Cities Classic & Reborn

Be sure to check "Conflicts/Known Errors" section for information about conflicts between LMR and other mods.

1. OBLIVIFALL INTRODUCTION

Oblivifall "Vengeance of the Classic" is a project that aims to bring many features from The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall to Oblivion. For many old fans of Elder Scrolls, Daggerfall is still the best cRPG Bethesda has ever designed or even the best cRPG ever made. You check out Oblivifall's mainthread for discussion about the current work in progress here.

2. REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS

Required
    - Oblivion version 1.2.0416
    - Shivering Isles Expansion
    - Oblivifall Master File Version 1.1 or higher (Included in the mod package)

Recommended (For silent dialogues)
    - OBSE V.0012 or above (Download Link)
    - Elys Universal Silent Voice V0.93 or above (Download Link)

3. CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

LMR conflicts with the following mods:

with Nine Divines Robes
    Cathedral Improver

5. LOSING MY RELIGION MANUAL

- 5.1 Welcome to Losing My Religion

Losing My Religion overhauls the religious aspects of Oblivion. In the original game, religion has very low significant importance for the player other than receiving quick healing. The chapels' interiors are uninteresting and most of the lore established in Daggerfall is gone. Welcome to Losing My Religion, where the Nine Divines get changed for the better.

I advise you to read through the manual to know about the features and changes this Oblivifall modules does, since some of the original in-game mechanics have been changed or deleted.

Have fun!
    Cliff

- 5.2 Name Changes

The name of each chapel's institution has been changed for its Daggerfall equivalent. Their new names are as follows:

- Akatosh Chantry
    - Order of Arkay
    - House of Dibella
    - School of Julianos
    - Temple of Kynareth
    - Benevolence of Mara
    - Temple of Stendarr
    - Resolution of Zenithar
    - Order of Talos

The chapels' new names have also been changed in the books in which they were talked about, such as the city guides.

- 5.3 De-Unified Nine Divines

The Nine Divines faction no longer exists. Each god/goddess has its own faction and each priest has been associated to his god/goddess.

Each god faction has different reputations with the other gods or other factions. Since each god views things differently, some might not be in good terms with each other or, on the opposite, might be allies.

Although no religion is enemy with each other, if you encounter a conversation between two members of rival religions, it might be more hostile than before.

Inside chapels, all stained glass showing other gods than the one worshipped have been replaced with clear stained glass windows.

Every altar dedicated to gods that are not worshipped has been removed as well.
    Gottlefront Priory and its priests are associated with Kynareth, Weynon Priory to Talos and Cadlew Chapel to Arkay.

- 5.4 Chapel Interiors Overhaul

Each chapel has been decorated according to the god worshipped there. Wander inside the School of Julianos' Great Library, witness the beauty of the House of Dibella or pay homage to the Empire's heroes in the Order of Talos. Or even walk inside the Order of Arkay's Great Undercroft, where the dead lie. There are many new areas for you to explore inside the chapels.

The bodies found in the undercrofts have been named and "epitaphed" by Oblivion players. Have fun checking up who died, why and what was written on their tomb.

- 5.5 Chapel Services & NPCs

Each religion offers a variety of services to both the player and the general population. Most of them offer the basic services which include alchemists, trainers, spell sellers, healers and donation collectors.

But each offers one or more unique services, whether it's usable by the player or a town's population. I will let you discover what they are. Let's not spoil the fun eh?

Each service is offered by a new NPC, except for the services that were already provided in-game, such as trainers and spells. Don't be shy to ask questions to the priests to know who offers what. They'll always give you an answer, though they don't like to be bothered during their prayers.

Healers offer three types of cures. Cure disease, restore health and full restoration. Each cure has a price and you can no longer get these cures by praying at the central altar of the chapels.

Donating to a religion will boost your disposition with its members and, if you donate a large amount, you will receive a blessing. The higher the amount, the better the blessing.

- 5.6 Shrine of Kynareth

Kynareth now has a shrine worthy of her fame and name. Located in the West Weald, south-west of Chorrol's Great Forest, lays a shrine of tranquility and peace where worshippers live in harmony with nature.

Close to the shrine is the Kynaran Order, Kynareth's knightly order.

- 5.7 Knightly Orders

Each religion has a knightly order. Their members' duty is the protection of their god's holy place and crusading against its enemies. They are the military arm of their god and the protectors of the worshippers.

The knightly orders share the same reputation with other factions as their god's and will be happy to see you donate to their religion as well.

While visiting the chapels, you'll see armed guards proudly wearing their knightly order's outfit and keeping watch for those who would dare defile their god's holy place.

As of version 1.0, two knightly orders have their headquarters established in Cyrodiil, which you can visit.

As mentioned in the previous chapter, the Kynaran Order has its headquarters close to Kynareth's shrine.

The Order of the Hour, Akatosh's protectors, has its keep west of Kvatch. It is said that a small army have been seen marching from the keep to the city of Kvatch for reasons unknown.

- 5.8 New Dialogue

There is a lot of new dialogue, filled with lore. Ask about a religion's services, background and knightly order. You can also engage in conversation with some of the special services NPCs, which can lead to an interesting discussion.

Be polite or not, it is your choice. So do not be shy, talk with every worshipper/knight you see!

- 5.9 Joinable Factions

As of version 1.4, the 9 god factions and 2 Knightly Orders can be joined. Joining a faction requires you to have basic knowledge about one of the faction’s required skills, and you must perform a pilgrimage to the god’s wayshrine. Ask the priests to know where you may find a wayshrine.

You can join only ONE god faction OR one Knightly Order. You cannot join both a Knightly Order and its associated god.

The benefits of joining a faction are that you have reduced prices for the healing service, lodgings in the temple/HQ, access to privileged services (For some religions) and the god/Knightly Order’s outfit. The friends of the god you worship are your friends. His enemies are your enemies.

Ghosts in your faction’s Undercroft will not attack you. Killing a member of your faction or stealing will result in being expelled. Once expelled, you cannot join again and you cannot switch to another god.

For now, there are no quests or possibility of advancements. These *may* be included in the future, but I doubt it.

6. CREDITS

Beta Testers

EruditeDragon
    Stromgarde
    YX33A
    RichardRocket009

Armors & Weapons

Trollf for his Divine Shields resource (Worn by all low-ranked members of the knightly orders)
    Bad Andy for his Divine Armor resource (Worn by all low-ranked members of the knightly orders)
    ADCK for his Kynareth Armor and robes resource. (Worn by High-ranked Knights of Kynaran Order)
    Najaknevrec for the Mage Equipment resource (Worn by Julianos' Priests and Talos')
    SoM3 for the Improved Robe resource (Worn by the Priests of Stendarr)
    Cosmic-Banana for the Brown Hood resource (Worn by Priests of Stendarr)
    KafeiDotour for his Silverthorn Robe (Worn by Arkay's Diviner)
    Azumoth for his Red Robe of Seraphim (Worn by Mara's Diviner)
    Kikai for his Book Belts (Worn by Julianos' priests)
    AlienSlof and Kikai for their Kinky Chainmail (Worn by Dibella's Healer)
    Puff for his Princess Leia Outfit (Worn by Dibella's Erotic Instructor)
    Gizmodian for his Sorceress Outfit (Worn by Dibella's Diviner)

General Models

Brumbek for the gorgeous clear chapel windows
    Zira for her Medieval Horse Clothes resource
    EuGENIUS for his Golden Gods resource
    Hel Borne for his Filled Bookshelf resource, Alchemy Wall Chart, Alchemist's Sink, lumber pile and Kvatch Architecture
    DarkRider for his Tapestries of the Nine resource.
    David WhiteFang for his Nirn Globe resource.
    Barabus and Razorwing for the Crypt tileset and the coffins.
    jcd13 for the Marble Pedestal resource
    Assassin_456 for the Medieval Resources
    Khugan for the Torture Devices resource and the Gold/Silver bars
    MickTheMage for the Wooden Toys resource
    Andysaurus for the School Lab Class resource
    Fearabbit for his Forts of Cyrodiil resource
    Omegacron for his Armory Clutter resource
    Mr. Siika for his Balista & Ballista ammo
    PacificMorrowind for the Kvatch Keep Collision mesh
    Dragon Blade for his Books resources

The following people for the character suggestions who got buried in the cathedrals:

Segvirion, Yevic, Jaden, HeX_0ff, RichardRocket009, Orbitor, Celestina, blackouTT-117, Tank1519, Gregasaurus, Timewalker, ElDani, Zabre, Tanya, Mr. Bibliophile, Mishaxhi, Nextmastermind, Riveon, cobb, ArgonianPimp, IglooGreenhouse, bobbety, Mutt, Synnoveance, Lokee, Siric, Koops-64, Mitchman, Arabian Knight, Hunter Parasite, DemonsShade, Barihawk, Dakorma, Starwing, ElDani, NZdawghaus, Nightmare470, F0xHunter, Squirrel93, CryWolf, Pushkatu, Kylejustgot, Bodevanlot, RavinXX, StarX, Locksley, Jonarus_Drakus, obbob, Jaden, darkmast508, bionicle, Neo Matrix, Cold Steel, Seamus Finnigan, CorePC, paladin181, Wintercross, biulding3015, Ogemacron, Nanu Ra, xXAequitasXx, Redemption121, Ulmarik Oblivion, Darkom95, Jaguar Knight, Trademark, AyumiFan, Bites-His-Tail, acrb101, John123, Who Cares?, Marken-DK, jon7985, migck, Jonarus Drakus, Fiore1300, Allstarn08, Yorp, Mirelurk21,

DarkNinjaProductions' Cathedral Improver Mod
    The Daggerfall Dev Team for the best cRPG ever created.
    The Daggerfall Dev Team writers
    Dave Humphrey and the contributors for The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages.
    The OBSE team for passing through every barriers they see.
    Elys for his Elys Universal Silent Voice OBSE plugin. Because of you, we can now freely mod dialogue without worrying about creating hundreds of silent lip-synched voice files!
    The Construction Set Extender Team for bringing the CS updates we desperately needed.

The Imperial Library for the countless information I've taken and learned from.

Bethesda for the Oblivion CS.

7. Oblivifall modules and Daggerfall-related mods by the Community

To know which Oblivifall modules have been released or are in the works, check this link.

If you want to extend furthermore your Daggerfallesque experience, I recommend you to take a look at the Daggerfallesque Mod List in this link.

8. LEGAL STUFF/DISCLAIMER

You may redistribute this mod as you wish, but as long as you put me as the Author.

If you want to use the custom resources I used, check up the ressource's readme found in your Oblivion\Data\Oblivifall Docs\Losing My Religion folder to see if the author agrees with you using it in your mod. This is important.

639 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

5. Duke Patrick's Safe Save

Duke Patricks - Safe Save

REQUIREMENTS
    ------------------------
    OBSE 20 or better needed.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THE NAG FEATURE INSTEAD OF THE AUTO SAVE FEATURE!
    This prevents corrupt save files almost %100 of the time! This is now how I use this mod in my own game.

Rev 3.2 Micro update so that the"safe save in progress" message appears BEFORE the safe save actually start to process.

Rev 3.1 Bug fix for goldboom and I improved the container count feature. New minimum time between safe save feature to prevent too many safe saves in a short amount of time. New INI so be sure to use it.

Rev 3 Removed Player Control Disable feature as it seem to be causing the auto safe save to take up to 2 minutes to write to the hard drive sometimes. New Optional Feature for the ultimate safe save, a nag pop up instead of an auto save! This lets you then make a normal save (not a quick save) from the menu screen.

This mod monitors your combat and other game progress and calculates a Save Score based on how hard of a fight you had and other factors. Once you reach the Save Score Objective number or more the mod will Autosave your game under 1 of 4 savegames called DPSafeSave, but ONLY when it is most likely safe to do so unlike other types of autosaves.

This SAFE Autosave will be delayed if the game conditions would corrupt the file or result in a " moment of imminent death" save game file.

Some of the factors that are detected and delay the DP autosave are: Dangerous Water, In Combat, falling, Knocked State, near by traps (20 feet or less), player health is dropping such as from poison.

The calculation logic to accomplish all this is clever but simple, as such the mod is not 100% full
    proof. But this mod was made as a personal mod just to patch this irritating issue in my game with Autosaves.

The Combat aspect of the Save Score only advances when you are in combat and in physical contact with your opponents ( being hit or hitting them.) This includes range combat and spell casting.

Other Features:

Load Door Safe Save.
    Timed Safe Save.
    Sneak Attack Rampage Safe Save if you kill several targets while not in combat with any actor.
    New Quest and Quest update Safe Save.
    Each container you search advances your Safe Save Score
    Distance Traveled Safe Saves ( INI settings for indoor and outdoors)
    A jump in your number of gold coins Safe Save (per your INI setting)
    Sleep Safe Save.
    Wait Safe Save.
    Various other Safe Saves that can be adjusted in the INI.

THANKS TO
    -----------------

TheNiceOne for some Scripting voodoo to detect holding your breath under water.

ShadeMe for the CS extender that removes HOURS of frustration from moding Oblivion!

The OBSE team, what would Oblivion be today without their work?

And of course Bethesda for allowing all of us to shape and personalize our own virtual
    playgrounds! They deserve every coin the get for this game!

914 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

6. Dark Katana

-----------------------------------------------------------------

* The Elder Scrolls IV *

- O b l i v i o n -

* Dark Katana 1.2 *

1. INSTALLING THE PLUGIN

Extract this into your Oblivion Directory

2. UNINSTALLING THE PLUGIN

Delete Dark_Katana.esp
    Delete the textures
    Delete the Meshes

2. Description
    TESA Only Updated

The esp adds both the longsword and Claymore to the IC Market District, they are sitting near a statue. Now before you complain this is becuase this
    mod is primarily a modders resource, its meant for others to use but some people cannot mod, so I included an esp for them.

3. Version History

V 1.2.0.0 - Added a unique icon for the Dark Katana
    V 1.1.0.0 - Added esp due to request
    V 1.0.0.0 - Initial Release

4. Known issues and Compatibility

None

5. Future Plans

None.

6. Contact Info

InsanitySorrow here at TESA

7. License

Do as you wish but some credit would be appreciated

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Gold Goldbrand

* The Elder Scrolls IV *

- O b l i v i o n -

* Gold Goldbrand *

1. INSTALLING THE PLUGIN

Extract this into your Oblivion Directory

2. UNINSTALLING THE PLUGIN

Delete the dagoldbrand & dagoldbrand_n textures

2. Description

This is a simple retexture of Goldbrand to actually make it look more gold, I have improved the colour of the blade and other supposedly gold bits. I have also darkened the grip to make it more black.

This does not change anything else in the game just a small retexture of goldbrand.

3. Version History

V 1.0.0.0 - Initial Release

4. Known issues and Compatibility

None,Just a retexture

5. Future Plans

None.

6. Contact Info

InsanitySorrow Here at TESA

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. Male Sweater Mod

Male Sweater Mod

Author: DarkRider
    Version: 1.2

This small mod adds 6 free, playable, male sweaters to a wooden barrel behind the Weye House. No body replacers are required or supported, however it has tested successfully with vanilla Oblivion bodies as well as Robert's. This was made to compliment the Female Sweater Mod; they are compatible with one another.

*Additional Images Included in Download

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. StarX Heron Katana

StarX Heron Katana

Name: StarX Heron Katana
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 15 august 2009
    Category: Weapons
    Created by: StarX
    Source: http://www.tesalliance.org/

Description:
    ============
    Adds a new katana and dai-katana that can be purchased from Thoronir at The Copious Coinpurse. I've made my first version of this retexture for my Heron Mark Swords mod a few years ago. Later on I removed the Heron Mark sign and updated the textures.

Installation:
    =============
    Extract the files into a save location. Copy and paste the meshes- and textures folder and STX Heron Katana.esp into your Oblivion Data folder. Activate the esp either by going to Data Files,or by using Oblivion Mod Manager or Wrye Bash.

Issues:
    =======
    None. Should be compatible with everything.

Credits:
    ========
    Trollf - from who I used the dai-katana with scabard
    StarX - textures

Legal/usage:
    ============
    This is a modders resource, so feel free to use these weapons in your mod project, as long as the credits mentioned above are added to your readme. It would also be nice to let me know when the weapons are being used.

=======
    Special thanks to Mrs.StarX for putting up with my crazy modding efforts.

139 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. Unique Landscapes: Fallenleaf Everglade

Fallenleaf Everglade is a breathtaking swamp southeast of Skingrad. Its shallow, murky waters and ancient deep green trees add to the mystery of the primeval swamp. The large basin that houses the Everglade overlooks an ancient Ayleid ruin, and further beyond, a deep gorge carved by the mighty Ferid river. The Fallenleaf Everglade is the headwater for the Ferid, and home to an abundance of flora and fauna. It is a miniature ecosystem in its own.

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Stonemere

Name: Stonemere
    Version: 0.5
    Date: 17/12/2009
    Category: Houses
    Author: Darkstone
    Source: TESA

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

Final Exam Mod for TESA CS Basics course.

=================
    Details:
    =================

My first ever release mod,a small house and workshop in Blackwood.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Upgrade:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None that are known at this time.

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

=================
    History:
    =================

17/12/2009-Submitted for Exam final
    17/12/2009-Released.

=================
    =================

Darkstone at the TESA Forums.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Many thanks to Darkrider for writing the superb CS Basics course.
    Many thanks to all at TESA Forums for the encouragement and support.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator.
    My Imagination

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.
    Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

82 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. Elven Shortsword: Pain

Elven Shortsword: Pain

182 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. Dark Elven Armor

170 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Roxey Cottage ver 2 3

Roxey Cottage is located north of the Imperial city, at the Roxey Inn, on the Red Ring Road (between the Silver Road and the Blue Road). It has a small garden on the backside with a wonderful view over the Imperial City and Lake Rumare.

The house is a farmhouse (interior no 2) furnished with middle class- and some lower class furniture. It includes one big room with fire places, bedroom area, kitchen area, dining area. Basement with storage capacity, entrance through a trapdoor3
    It is made companion-friendly, is fully path-gridded and has persistant beds and chairs that companions can use.

The mod also includes 33 no-respawn-containers (many of them 'mini-barrels') in the main cottage and 36 non-respawn-containers in the basement.
    You can buy the house from Malene at the Roxey Inn. The cost is 4000 Gold but you will get a price reduction if you first complete a game-original quest (kill a necromancer in a nearby dungeon) for Malene.

Special Features - new in ver 2

You can make soup in the cooking pot. You can pour yourself drinks from the keg in the basement. Sunlight is turned off during night-time. You can lit/turn out the fire by clicking on the logs in the fireplace.

New in ver 2.1:

Useable anvil in the basement. Also adjusted placement of two barrels in the basement to make them easier accessible.

Ver 2.2:

Improved a script to prevent that the soup would be cooking for too long if the player leaves the cottage during the process.

Added useable Alchemy equipment to the cottage.

Optional COBL-addon
    ===================

The following things have been incorporated:

- The Luggage - is located at the doublebled, but is only available if you have found the original Luggage in Anvil.
    - Alchemy sorter - is located on the cottage wall, close to the basement trapdoor
    - Dinnerplate is placed on the dinnertable
    - A water barrel in the basement will give water if you are using a survival mod.

I have choosen to make a COBL-add-on instead of a full COBL-version. My main reason for this is that I tend to continue to tinker on and improve my mods, and then I don't want to have to alter two esps. Obviously, the add-on has to load AFTER Roxey Cottage, else many of the COBL-functions won't work.

More screenshots here: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Roxey.htm

114 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. Fisherman's Cottage ver 2 2

The Fisherman's Cottage is located west of Anvil. Follow the coastline from Anvil Harbor and you will run into it. It is built on a pier on the shore and has an extraordinary view over the Abbecean sunset.

The house is lower class Anvil style (interior no 1) furnished with middle class- and some lower class furniture. It includes dining-room, kitchen with fireplace and a double-bedroom on second floor. Trapdoor to basement with extra storage capacity.
    It is made companion-friendly, is fully path-gridded and has persistant beds and chairs that companions can use. The mod also includes 26 no-respawn-containers (many of them 'mini-barrels') in the main cottage and 42 non-respawn-containers in the basement. Outside the cottage, there are 4 non-respawn barrels.

The house is for free. Noone knows what happened to the fisherman who used to lived here, but obviously he forgot to lock the door before he left the place for good.

New in ver 2

- Make your own soup in the cooking pot.
    - useable static alchemy equipment
    - different light setting for daytime/nighttime
    - lit/turn off the fire by clicking on the logs.
    - pour yourself wine and ale from the kegs in the basement.
    - the paintings in the cottage have been replaced with more suitable ones for a fisherman's cottage.

New in ver 2.1:

- Added useable anvil in the basement.

Ver 2.2:

Improved a script to prevent that the soup would be cooking for too long if the player leaves the cottage during the process.

New! Optional COBL-addon
    =========================

The following things have been incorporated:

- The Luggage - is located in the bedroom, under the sunset-painting, but is only available if you have found the original Luggage in Anvil.
    - Alchemy sorter - is located in the basement, on the right wall when you enters the basement.
    - Dinnerplate is placed on the dinnertable in the livingroom.
    - An extra keg in the basement will give water if you are using a survival mod.

I have choosen to make a COBL-add-on instead of a full COBL-version. My main reason for this is that I tend to continue to tinker on and improve my mods, and then I don't want to have to alter two esps. Obviously, the add-on has to load AFTER Fisherman's Cottage, else many of the COBL-functions won't work.

More screenshots available here: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Fisherman.htm

98 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

16. Akatosh and Skyrim Shields

Name: Akatosh Shield
    Version: 1.1
    Date: 12/27/2010
    Requirements: 7-Zip
    Recommended: Oblivion Mod Manager
    Author: LHammonds
    Source: TESNexus
    RELz Thread: The Nexus Forums
    File Mirror #1: Planet Elder Scrolls
    File Mirror #2: MediaFire
    File Mirror #3: 4Shared
    File Mirror #4: FileFront
    File Mirror #5: TES Alliance

Description
    This mod adds an Akatosh shield and a Skyrim version.

The shields can be purchased at Stonewall Shields in the Imperial City Market District.

Details
    The shield stats are similar to glass quality.

Install
    This archive is distributed in what LHammonds calls OMOD-Ready format.
    It allows you to manually extract and install like most other mods but it also allows you to use Oblivion Mod Manager and import this archive with all the settings pre-configured for an OMOD file.

Please see the readme for details.

Incompatibility
    None.

Known Issues or Bugs
    None.

History
    1.1, 2010-12-27 - Modified Skyrim shield to have a broken dragon wing.
    1.0, 2010-12-15 - Initial release.

Future
    Nothing planned.

Contact
    You can find me on the official Elder Scrolls forums as 'Conan_Lon'
    You can find me on TESNexus as 'LHammonds'

Tools Used
    7-Zip
    Blender
    CrazyBump
    ESPluginCracker
    NifSkope
    Oblivion Mod Manager
    Paint.NET
    Readme Generator
    TES Construction Set

Credits
    Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion (and eventually Skyrim).
    Thanks to TESNexus for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
    Thanks to God for creating us all.

Licensing/Legal
    You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask is that you give credit where it is due if you distribute any part of this mod.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. The Ayleid Steps

THE AYLEID STEPS
    ================
    Version 3.5, Mar 2012 - Updated by WalkerInShadows

INTRODUCTION:
    --------------------
    As long as anyone can remember, hundreds of ancient Ayleid stones sit in Cyrodill's wilderness and in Ayleid structures such as ruins and wells. What almost nobody knows however, is what these so-called Steps are supposed to do. Doing the intro Quest, you find out that this network of stones is in fact a teleporting system. Each time you want to teleport, you have to energize the Step with a Welkynd stone.

You can teleport directly into Ayleid ruins, to Ayleid wells, and to lots of locations that the Ayleids once considered important. But you have to prepare yourself: many Steps are defective and will refuse to work, or beam you to random locations. You can land in someone's basement, in government buildings, in caves in the middle of a bunch of goblins, and in very remote and unusual places. Or you can discover about 50 new dungeons, hitherto unknown to man, where lots of treasure and enemies await you. There are two new homes to be found, too - a small one on completing the introduction quest (not very pretty, but it has a bedroll, a private Stepstone (no doors) and many safe containers), and a large one at the end of the final quest, situated in an Ayleid ruin in a private domain.

To start the intro quest you have to try to activate one Stepstone and read a book on the topic. There are no quest markers in your compass during the intro quest - you have to examine, read and think a bit, and search a lot. When you can actually use the Steps, the quest is not over before you find a certain location mentioned in the clues. But after that, you can imagine your own neverending quest: try to map the Network, search for those VERY hard to find lost ruins, and of course hunt for Welkynd stones.

After you have used a certain amount of Steps you will notice that many vanilla NPCs start to teleport through Cyrodiil, and then an epic storyline unfolds in 9 quests. You will learn why the Ayleids built the Steps, where they went after doing so, and what the hero of the opening quest really went through before he died.

To have them blend into the vanilla game these quests are time-driven. To start them, you cannot do much else than explore the Steps and pay attention. Certain events have to develop in faraway locations, dictating the progress of the quest line. Between two quests you often have to wait 4 days. Some of the quests themselves can take a week to complete, so that completion of the entire questline may take 6 to 10 (game)weeks.

The purpose of the quests is to tell the Stepstones story. Part of it is developing while you play but somewhere far away, another part is history. You'll often find yourself involved as an onlooker who performs tasks without fully comprehending what is going on. The NPCs have their own agendas. Although there is plenty to do for you the story is not player-centered, so there are very few alternatives, choices or multiple questlines.

(Please refer to the paragraphs at the bottom of this file for more info on how to start the quests.)

This plugin intends to offer a reason to keep on exploring and adventuring for experienced characters, i.e. those that have completed all default game quests and have attained a level over 20. However, it can be played well by low level characters, except for the final quest in which you face some powerful enemies. Playing the Ayleid Steps with FCOM, or OOO and MMM, or other overhaul mods is highly recommended!

REQUIREMENTS:
    -------------------
    * Vanilla Oblivion with the latest official patch 1.2.0416.
    * OBSE (Oblivion Script Extender) version 18 or newer, get the latest version here: http://obse.silverlock.org/.
    * Cobl (Common Oblivion library) version 1.72 or newer, find it here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21104. For use with this mod, you merely have to install "Cobl Main.esm" and the Meshes, Sound and Textures folders in the "Cobl Core" folder, and activate "Cobl Main.esm").
    * Elys Universal Silent Voice v0.93. Unless you can super-speedread - this mod has no voice files. Link: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622

INSTALLATION:
    --------------------
    FIRST TIME:
    * Be sure to install the required files (Official patch, OBSE, Cobl) first. Refer to the section above for download links and installation instructions.
    * Backup your savegames before trying them with the mod. As you should do with any mod. Not that this one is in any way dangerous, though. Just in case something goes wrong.
    * Unzip the archive to your \Oblivion\Data folder. (Or unzip everything in a folder of your choice, and move the files to your \Oblivion\Data directory).
    * Start the game launcher and activate The Ayleid Steps.esp. It should run with any existing savegame.

UPGRADING AN OLDER VERSION:
    Upgrading from versions older than 3.2: this mod version's resources are packed in a BSA file. To remove the texture and mesh files from earlier versions, put "The Ayleid Steps Uninstall old resource files.bat" in your \Oblivion\Data folder and run it once from there; then remove it.

Versions from 3.2 and on: unpack and move the files into your \Oblivion\Data folder. Make sure you replace the old files by overwriting them. If you use OBMM or BOSS, you should move the mod back up to its former load order position.

Only if you started the Intro Quest with an old version of this mod (anything before 2.6) and have not yet activated the Steps Network, you should make a clean save and start the Intro Quest from scratch. (Clean Save: de-activate The Ayleid Steps in your game launcher, start Oblivion, load your last Savegame ignoring the complaints about missing content, save to a new Savegame and exit Oblivion; then activate The Ayleid Steps, start Oblivion, load your last Savegame.)

DE-INSTALLATION:
    ----------------------
    Start the game launcher, untick The Ayleid Steps.esp in your plugins load list.
    Load a savegame, save as new savegame, exit the game.
    Then delete these files from your \Oblivion\Data folder:
    1. ...\Oblivion\Data\The Ayleid Steps.esp.
    2. ...\Oblivion\Data\The Ayleid Steps.bsa.
    3. ...\Oblivion\Data\The Ayleid Steps 3.* ReadMe files

COMPATIBILITY:
    -------------------------------
    UNIQUE LANDSCAPES & BETTER CITIES:
    The mod detects which (if any) Unique-Landscape-mods or Better Cities IC mods are activated, and adjusts certain Stepstone positions accordingly. It does this once after each savegame loading (and at the start of a new game). Note that this will ONLY work if you have not altered the original .esp filenames! If the mod cannot find a plugin, the Steps in the area will be reset to their default position. So no more displacements after you change your plugin load order. How Oblivion stores the Steps positions in its savegames is of no importance at all, since the adjusting is repeated with every game loading.

If you have all UL-mods merged into one .esp file, then rename that file to "xulAll.esp" to make the adjustment script recognize it.

Better Cities, Open Cities and Open Better Cities (non-IC modules): compatible in so far that there are no Steps in exterior town cells, so no conflicts.

Other mods that The Ayleid Steps can adjust to, are listed under "Reference".

OTHER PLUGINS:
    The mod is built with only Vanilla Oblivion, aforementioned official patch, OBSE 18 and Cobl 1.72. It is playtested with UOP, FCOM (OOO, MMM, Francesco's, WarCry), the UL and BC mods and many smaller mods activated; so far no severe conflicts were found.

This mod may conflict with other plugins that:
    - alter the vanilla landscape (House and village mods for example)
    - alter vanilla interiors, change architectural layout, move furniture, etc.
    - alter availability and/or prices of Welkyndstones. (To be sure, load after such mods).

If you teleport somewhere and don't see a Stepstone where there should be one, an other mod may have buried it. As a consequence you can't use it. This is not necessarily a problem - there are so many Steps in the world that you can easily do without some.

The mod is tested with the Valeria Caresse and Vilja companions; there were no issues so far. Every companion that can teleport to the player should be OK.

REFERENCE:
    Overview of mod versions used for compatibility testing:
    * UL-Ancient Redwoods 1.6 ("xulAncientRedwoods.esp")
    * UL-Ancient Yews 1.4.1 ("xulAncientYews.esp")
    * UL-Arrius Creek 1.1.2 ("xulArriusCreek.esp")
    * UL-Aspen Wood 1.02 ("xulAspenWood.esp")
    * UL-Beaches/Lost Coast 1.6.2 ("xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp")
    * UL-Blackwood Forest 1.0 ("xulBlackwoodForest.esp")
    * UL-Bravil Barrowfields 1.3.2 ("xulBravilBarrowfields.esp")
    * UL-Brena River Ravine 1.0.2 ("xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp")
    * UL-Cheydinhal Falls 1.0 ("xulCheydinhalFalls.esp")
    * UL-Chorrol Hinterland 1.2.2 ("xulChorrolHinterland.esp")
    * UL-Cliffs of Anvil 1.1.2 ("xulCliffsofAnvil.esp")
    * UL-Cloudtop Mountains 1.0.1 ("xulCloudtopMountains.esp")
    * UL-Colovian Highlands 1.0 ("xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp" as well as _DV)
    * UL-Entius Gorge 1.1 ("xulEntiusGorge.esp")
    * UL-Fallenleaf Everglade 1.3 ("xulFallenLeafEverglade.esp")
    * UL-Imperial Isle 1.6.2 ("xulImperialIsle.esp")
    * UL-Jerall Glacier 1.0.1 ("xulJerallGlacier.esp")
    * UL-Lush Woodland 1.3 ("xulLushWoodland.esp")
    * UL-Panther River 1.0 ("xulPantherRiver.esp")
    * UL-River Ethe 1.0.1 ("xulRiverEthe.esp")
    * UL-Rolling Hills 1.3.2 ("xulRollingHills_EV.esp" as well as _DV)
    * UL-Silverfish River Valley 1.0.2 ("xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp")
    * UL-Skingrad Outskirts 1.0 ("xulSkingradOutskirts.esp")
    * UL-Snowdale 1.0 ("xulSnowdale.esp")
    * UL-Stendarr Valley 1.2.1 ("xulStendarrValley.esp")
    * UL-The Dark Forest 1.0.3 ("xuldarkforest.esp")
    * UL-The Eastern Peaks 1.0 ("xulTheEasternPeaks.esp")
    * UL-The Heath 1.1.1 ("xulTheHeath.esp")
    * BC-Better Cities 4.3.5 as translated & packaged by Ismelda ("Better Cities Full.esp", "Better Imperial City.esp" or any combination of the single IC .esp files in the package. Exceptions: 'BC Extras' and Blood & Mud variants.)
    * Bartholm 6.0 ("bartholm.esp")
    * DLC Frostcrag official plugin ("DLCFrostcrag.esp").
    * Frostcrag Reborn 3.0.6 ("DLCFrostcrag.esp")
    * New Roads and Bridges 4.6.3 ("road+bridges.esp")
    * Talos Bridge Gatehouse 1.1 (TalosBridgeGatehouse.esp")
    * West Roads 1.1 ("West Roads.esp")

Note: The Frostcrag and Frostcrag Reborn plugins both use the "DLCFrostcrag.esp" filename, so the adjustment script cannot determine which of the two is in use. Since it checks and adjusts for "DLCFrostcrag.esp" first, and THEN for "DLCFrostcragReborn.esp", you have to put an empty .esp with the latter name in your Data folder and activate it. (There's a blank esp included in the archive for just this purpose.) The patch script should then move the 5 affected Steps as needed.

---> Compatibility with newer or older versions of the mods listed here is not guaranteed. <---

ISSUES & KNOWN CONFLICTS:
    ---------------------------------------------
    * Some users reported getting stuck when trying to reach a particular Stepstone near the invisible borders of the game. The scripts were corrected for this one. In case you find another problem Step, you can correct it by editing this line in your Oblivion.ini file: "bBorderRegionsEnabled=1". Change the 1 to a 0, and save the file.
    * Playing with MMM, you may encounter bands of adventurers in the Lost Dungeons. If you find this immersion-breaking, use the MMM-provided "Mart's Monster Mod - No Adventurers.esp" to prevent them spawning in dungeons.
    * Should stepping activity of NPCs cause problems, it can be altered with the (Cobl) Options menu in your inventory. Look for the "Ayleid Steps - NPCs behavior" option. You can determine if NPCs will go teleporting, and if they should be set to essential when they do so, to protect them.
    * The dialogues in version 3 are mostly performed by custom NPCs, but several vanilla NPCs are involved with a few lines, and they must be alive in your game to ensure quest progress. These are Angalmo, Aryarie, Calindil, Carahil, Gundalas, Hlidara Mothril, Mog-gra-Mogakh, Orintur, Suurotan, Tumindil and Ungarion.
    * There are a few landscape edits far northeast of Cheydinhal (pathgrid edits) and south-southeast of Skingrad/West of Silorn (a small building, pathgrids & slight height changes). These areas are not affected by currently finalized UL-landscaping mods as far as I know.
    * There is a minor conflict in the Murder Masquerade quest and Open Better Cities; you'll have to toggle Skingrad to "closed" in order to proceed with the quest.
    * There is a slightly misaligned hall piece in Lost Tocrec; this hasn't been corrected because it would require rebuilding half the ruin to do so.

CHANGELOG, release 3.5
    -------------------------------------------------
    * Grounded/adjusted/unburied numerous objects as appropriate.
    * Adjusted rugs in the Depot Room so they don't clip, and made all the chests non-respawning for the sake of conformity (most were, but a few weren't).
    * Moved the entrance to Fanacasecul Erfinsel to avoid a conflict with Hentai Mania/CDEP Fanaceya.
    * Added a rock to mask a floor gap in Lost Doriun and adjusted two overlapping tunnel pieces in Doriun Silante.
    * Raised the benches/added an altar for the coffer in Lost Fafette (if you sat on the benches, your legs would be in the floor).
    * Lowered a floor piece on the tower in Lost Fort Hardaxe Cavern.
    * Lowered the flame in Lost Ganaz so it's enveloping the large crystal, and moved the runes in the same room so they're on the pillars.
    * Fixed the door in Lost Gutmess Dungeon (it was originally a prison door that belonged to the Bruma Guard faction).
    * Added welkynd stones to Lost Sutch Sewers and one of the Unknown Caves.
    * Added a crystal/light to a welkynd chain that was missing them in Megund Rael and Ontobel.
    * Lowered a stairway that was a bit too high in Lost Merglynn Nonacsel.
    * Replaced the missing ceiling piece in Lost Nemice and covered up the gap in the buttress and fixed up the ceiling a bit in Nemice Cinsel.
    * Adjusted a misaligned corner piece in Lost Vanuasecul.
    * Fixed incorrect music type in several dungeons and Erfinsels.
    * Fixed an error in one of Norb gro-Rukhol's wander packages that made him constantly run into Shelley in Cheydinhal.
    * Moved a step below the Talos Bridge to avoid a conflict with Talos Bridge Gatehouse.
    * Updated the scripts for compatibility with UL Eastern Peaks, Silverfish River Valley, and Cliffs of Anvil.
    * Fixed errors in the reference spreadsheet and updated it with new mod conflict information.
    * Optimized meshes and textures with PyFFI 2.1.11 and DDSOpt 0.7.3.
    * Cleaned esp with TES4Edit.

CHANGELOG, release 3.4.1
    * Edited version of 3.4 for compatibility with "Oblivion XP Update 4.7" mod by SirFrederik and Andalaybay.

CHANGELOG, release 3.4
    * Corrected lots of little typo's.
    * Grounded some floating objects in several Lost Dungeons.
    * (Stepstone)scripts edited and optimized.
    * Changed a container in the Talos Bridge Hideout to be non-respawning. Caution: if you have put any items in the upper drawer to the right of the alchemy sorter, remove them before installing this new mod version!
    * Stepstones will no longer emit message spam when triggered by anyone else than the player.
    * Set cell ownership of Talos Bridge hideout and Guardians rooms to Player.
    * Many small cosmetic changes in the Guardian's storage room.
    * The introduction quest 'The Ayleid Steps' has compass markers.
    * Corrected Welkynd Worries quest so that Cultists will attack player in their hideout even when he is an invisible master sneaker.
    * During the final quest Elsabeth will no longer pop up in the farmhouse while player is preparing to enter the crater.
    * Removal of several items from Player inventory during the final quest was rescripted using Cobl functions, to avoid problems with quest items.
    * Cheating the Core by adding and removing Deathgems should no longer be possible.
    * Added the Automagicon item transformer to the library in the Guardian's quarters. This one can spawn Ayleid clutter, Ayleid weapons, Cobl books and Cobl ingredients too.
    * Added dialog topic for Bertold to explain how to use the Automagicon.
    * NPCs should no longer teleport into player-owned houses.
    * NPCs will (in most cases) not teleport all over Cyrodiil when another mod such as Kragenir's DQ has set them to be essential for their quests.
    * Added some more named boss-type characters to several lost dungeons.
    * The Steps adjustment script is now aware of the BC variant "Better Cities BRAVIL - Blood & Mud.esp".
    * The adjustment script will now recognize UL's "xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp".
    * The adjustment script is now aware of the Unique Landscapes Snowdale plugin (English and German version).

CHANGELOG, release 3.3.2
    * Moved entrance step for Lost Varlavale from cell 0,3 to 2,2 to fix map marker problem causing occasional crashes.
    * Fixed script glitch which would stall Vanuasecul quest when player escaped the dungeon using mark & recall.
    * Fixed script glitch which sometimes stalled final quest (Tertia's squad refusing to show up for the final journey).
    * Losing the watchman in an interior cell during Mapping Mayhem quest will no longer break the quest.
    * Many minor questscript tweaks and typo corrections.
    * Welkynd stone base price is now capped at 510 septims.
    * Added named bosses to 12 of the lost dungeons.
    * The boss character in the final quest is now much tougher.

CHANGELOG, up to release 3.3.1
    * Language edits completed. All dialogs and books/notes of the quests 6 through 12 were proofread and edited by Ed Waldorph.
    * In the Mapping Mayhem quest fast travel is now disabled during Player's mapping journeys.
    * The Dead Mages Guild messenger (Intro Quest) is relocated from Wellspring Caves entrance to the northeast. She can now be found on the roadside near the Ayleid Well.
    * Several very minor quest and dungeon tweaks.
    * Start of Vanuasecul Venture slightly altered: the beggar will now set out to find the Player in the IC instead of waiting in the Market district.
    * Several objects will no longer be marked as quest items after Vanuasecul Venture is completed.
    * Fixed a dialog bug which would affect all NPC's if Player elected to abandon the final quest.
    * Fixed a script glitch that prevented proper use of the handles in the Guardian's Hub room.
    * Changed Steps adjustment script to avoid conflict with DLC Frostcrag Spire.
    * Fixed a few layout problems in the dungeons as pointed out by Khettienna.
    * Added 4 new Lost Dungeons. We now have 48 Lost Dungeons plus 3 quest-specific dungeons.
    * Placed more bedrolls in third Fefandor level to prevent cultists from sleeping in the Selatus family hideout.
    * Closed a big gap in the second Crater Passage cell.
    * Fixed a layout problem in lower level of Lost Megund Rael.
    * Steps adjustment script can now recognize West Roads 1.1 mod.
    * Corrected Jannus Mercium's script so he won't chase Player after completion of main quest.
    * Teleporting NPCs will no longer pop up when Player is in a lost dungeon.
    * Shortened time between quests from Murder Masquerade on to final quest to 4 days.
    * Tweaked spell for Purple Welkynd recharge; Alteration level governs how often you have to cast the spell.
    * Deathgems capacity is now grand, although the Core will continue to use 1200 points of it at maximum.
    * Replaced a mesh in the .bsa for the 'shiny' Stepstone variant.
    * Fixed a mesh-texture path bug (for the cultists' banner).
    * Added new textures & meshes for the Deathgem and special Imperial Legion armors, all designed by Bleral.
    * Packed resource files into a .bsa file; added a batch file to remove earlier versions' file clutter.
    * Resolved a conflict with the new UL-module Skingrad Outskirts.
    * The mod now recognizes the German UL-filenames (thanks to Chaky for sorting these out).
    * Fixed another missing mesh bug (for the tombstone)
    * Implemented a few cosmetic fixes in the SSotA worldspace as pointed out by Chaky.
    * Removed object script from welkynd stones.
    * Fixed a bug in the Daring Dunmer quest (quest would halt if Norb Gro-Rukhol didn't like player).
    * Fixed some Lost Dungeon architectural problems in Morra and Carnivore Cave.
    * Pimped one of the Lost Dungeons (Tocrec) with a new large room and enemies.
    * Rewrote AI script and packages for the cultists. They should now behave as intended.
    * Fixed a few problems in the Talos Bridge Hideout as pointed out by Khettienna.
    * Added meshes & textures for the Guardian's diary, a tombstone, a True Descendants banner and a street poster (all designed and produced by Bleral).
    * Added new textures for the Stepstones. They are now seamless; some have nice glinting scraps of welkynd embedded (Bleral).
    * Added new custom Ayleid Steps quest icon (Bleral).
    * (WIP) Covered essentials of the version 3 questline in the Spoilers file.
    * Added a few new Steps here & there.
    * Added 2 new Lost Dungeons. We now have 44 Lost Dungeons plus 3 quest-specific dungeons.
    * Texts in books, dialogs and quest updates from the Intro Quest up to the Daring Dunmer quest were corrected and edited by Qbit.
    * Corrected missing mesh bugs introduced in previous versions.
    * Changed a StepstoneScript to avoid a nasty problem in the Mapping Mayhem quest.
    * Added Cobl's alchemy sorter to the Talos bridge tower hideout.
    * Removed Ayleid arrows from leveled loot lists in the Lost Dungeons.
    * Fixed several small (Lost) dungeon layout problems.

CHANGELOG release 3.0
    ---------------------------------------------
    No changes in the content of the 2.6 versions.

<snipped 'Reference' chapter>

-----------
    * to the OBSE programmers for their nifty script extender.
    * to MadCat221 (madcat221@gmail.com), RDjeke (rdjeke@gmail.com) and Sotobrastos for the Ayleid Meteoric Iron Weapons.
    * to Meo, Cryptic_Rain and Vacuity for the Ayleid Clutter objects.
    * to Wrye and anyone who contributed, for Common Oblivion Library (Cobl).
    * to several people in the Bethsoft and TesNexus forum threads or sending e-mails, for suggestions that helped improve the mod - notably Skyranger for the Hubs concept, WalkerInShadows, Khettienna, Jack Whitehead and Dazu for bughunting, Chaky for general helpfulness, Shadowborn for pointing out conflicts and script bugs, and Wrye for constructive criticisms.
    * to PresetM (up to 2.3.1) and SuzieQ (from 2.6.1 on) for the German versions.
    * to Bleral for designing and producing the custom meshes and textures.
    * to Qbit for correcting and editing all texts of the first 5 quests.
    * to Ed Waldorph for correcting and editing all texts of the remaining 8 quests.
    * to WalkerInShadows for updating & editing this final version.

<snipped 'Legal' chapter>
    <snipped 'How to start the Intro Quest' chapter>

Please visit forum thread: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1091510-relz-the-ayleids-steps-3-thread-2/

480 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

18. Viking Village

Travel to the lands of the Vikings, and live the life of a Viking; drink mead in the longhouse, hunt in the wild, and fight off the Vanir!

How to make a fire is a key to survival in this cold world, along with the skills to handle a weapon, as enemies lurks around every corner! The mod features a Main Quest where you will fight against the bloodthirsty Vanir, quite a few side quests and mini-events, a living, breathing village filled with Vikings, and the opportunity to marry the king's daughter!

French Translation

Extract all archive content to your Oblivion Data folder.

Delete 'Viking Village.esp' from your data folder.

You can contact me through E-Mail (found in ReadMe), on NexusMods (as Zaldiir) or on any of the following websites/forums (as Zaldir): Bethsoft Forums, Dark Creations, Great House Fliggerty, TES Alliance, Planet Elder Scrolls

Developers
    Zaldir

Resources
    Imperial Fishy and Redfender - Sword Resources.
    Waalx - Weapons, armor, clutter & Architecture Resources.
    alphaprime_01 - Viking Shield Resource.
    Hel borne - Viking Helmet Resource.
    MShadowy - Freya's Armor Resources.
    Madmole - Beards Resources.
    Prometheus and DarkRider - Snowstorm Resources.
    Dyr Kriger - Mounted Heads Resources.
    Mr_Siika - Seagull, Raven, Long Ship, Fishing Ship, Palisade, Rabbits, Cows Resources.
    ObliviMonk - Architecture Resources.
    SabotageSam, Sorapis, Psykolabe, NellSpeed - Voice Acting.
    Meo - Settlement cluttering Resources.
    Alasdair - Nordic Tombs & Ice Cave Resources.

Thanks To
    /index.php?/forum/77-the-bta-guild">TES Alliance B.T.A Guild, La Confrérie des Traducteurs - Beta Testing.
    Prussian Iron - Story Writing.
    TeamGecko - TES4Gecko.
    ElminsterAU - TES4EDIT.

416 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

19. StarX Katanas

Created by: StarX
    Source: http://www.tesalliance.org/

Changelog:
    ==========
    8 march 2009: Version 1.0 release

Description:
    ============
    Adds ten new katanas and dai-katanas (so 20 in total) to the game in a chest right outside the Imperial Prison Sewer.

Installation:
    =============
    Extract the files into a save location. Copy and paste the meshes- and textures folder and StarX Katanas.esp into your Oblivion Data folder. Activate the esp either by going to Data Files,or by using Oblivion Mod Manager or Wrye Bash.

Issues:
    =======
    None so far.

Credits:
    ========
    StarX - Textures and Nifskope work
    Nicoroshi - Mesh alteration
    Tes Alliance members - For their feedback and suggestions
    Greenwarden - For letting me use her forumname for one of the blades.
    Bethesda Softworks - For the katana meshes

Legal/usage:
    ============
    This is a modders resource, so feel free to use these weapons in your mod project, as long as the full list of credits mentioned above are added to your readme. It would also be nice to let me know when the weapons are being used. Do not upload this package to other hosting sites such as Fileplanet.

=======
    Special thanks to Mrs.StarX for putting up with my crazy modding efforts.
    Thanks to TesAlliance for being such a userfriendly host.

270 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. Tarana The Golden Impling

MOD NAME:
    Tarana The Golden Impling

AUTHOR:
    Maigrets

VERSION 1.1

UPDATE:
    New burnished gold textures and mesh courtesy of Alienslof!! Check out the blue eyes!

DESCRIPTION:
    This mod adds an Impling called Tarana (meaning "music" or "musical"). Imps are known to love music and this one is no exception. Except for the fact you can't play music for it. Just imagine you can...
    I decided to make this companion when I read a request thread on the Tesnexus forums started by Sheralynn and myrmaad and Graewolph have also shown interest. So this is for them and anyone else of course!!
    Request Thread (probably archived by now):
    http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=86529&st=0

This companion is STRICTLY a pet and should not be taken into fights, although if unavoidable it will flee very quickly and return when it is safe. There will be a summon spell when you find the nest and there is a small starting quest and story.

The stats are the same as a vanilla Imp except for a speed increase so it can keep up, intelligence boost, lowered aggression and confidence so it will flee. Depending on your speed it may still have trouble keeping up if you run a lot, but it will catch up to you. It should defend itself if cornered as it has the leveled vanilla spells.
    If you don't see it when you get to it's hiding place, look up or just find the Summoning Stone for the spell. It's in plain view and if you read the story you'll know what to look for.

I was going to change this part so that you get the spell when first activating Tarana like my other companions, but due to her location it will be an issue. Sometimes she flies (spawns) up the hill and is hard to get at and I'm not going to move her and her nest. It will also alter the quest story as the Summoning Stone is part of it.

Tarana is also Essential since I did some reading, and in Mythology Imps are usually Immortal. Anyway she's small so she needs some help. Stats may need adjustment.

She is an Impling, half normal size, and I've done 2 esp files because the creature will purr when activated with one esp or will purr as an idle animation with the other esp. The idle purr is constant like the wing flapping sound, but I personally find the purr much more soothing. It's mostly noticeable when YOU are close to the Impling anyway. The wing flapping sound is very obvious and can be annoying.

All the Info needed is in the initial note and quest message, but I've added a location screen shot. There are only a couple of screens since I couldn't get one of Tarana fleeing the scene, but she's an Imp and you know what they look like. You decide what gender you want it/her/him to be.

REQUIREMENTS:
    I have Shivering Isles installed but no assets from SI were used.
    Oblivion must be patched to 1.2 however as I used this version of the CS to create my mod.

INSTALL:
    Extract the 7Zip file to a temporary directory for best results. Move the Sound, Meshes and Textures folders plus the esp of choice to your data folder. Check the esp in your data files menu or use your desired method eg OBMM and start your game.

The Quest will start when you load the game. There will be only two quest updates. The second occurs when you find an item.

UNINSTALL:
    Remove the esp, sounds and meshes and textures from your Data folder. Your saves won't be affected. Just answer yes to the message regarding missing content next time you start your game.

COMPATIBILITY AND KNOWN ISSUES:
    There should be no incompatibility with any other mods as far as I am aware.

CREDITS and THANKS TO:
    Alienslof for the golden mesh and textures.
    This site where I got some free wave sounds including the purring clip.
    http://www.brandens.net/snd_list.php?cat=Animals
    Bethesda for creating Oblivion and the CS in the first place for us to use.
    The CS Wiki and Bethsoft CS forum for various useful bits of information.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    I can be contacted by PM at SavageArtistry Forum as Maigrets:

TES Alliance

Email: maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

LEGAL:
    Please do not reupload this file in it's current or an altered state without asking me first.

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

21. Ashara's FF XIII Lightning Sword

Name: Ashara's FF XIII Lightning Sword
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 11/03/2010
    Author: InsanitySorrow
    Source: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

NOTE: This was converted over to Oblivion with Ashara's Full Permission.

This converts Ashara's FF XII Lighting Sword from Fallout 3 over to Oblivion, it's just the sword itself and does NOT contain the
    gun version of it. You can purchase the sword from A Fighting Chance in the IC Market District, it stats are close to that of a Daedric Longsword.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Lightning Sword.esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the Lightning Sword.esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance
    You can Ashara on TES Nexus or Fallout 3 Nexus under the username SydneyB.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    A big thank you too Ashara for creating the FF XIII Sword and for allowing me to convert it to Oblivion.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Elderscrolls Construction Set
    Blender

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You May not alter or re-upload this package without the permission of Ashara. This file is uploaded to TES Alliance only and is NOT to be placed on another site.

196 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

22. Automagic Bags

Simple to install, get, and use! Automagic Bags gives you... yep, you guessed it, bags! Not just ordinary bags, however - these Bags can Automagically fill themselves with items from your inventory!
    Ever wished, for example, your Bag of Holding could just swallow up all your ingredients with a couple of clicks, instead of a hundred clicks, or that you could take your ingredient storage shelves with you? Get tired of scrolling through all those keys and potions to find the one thing you really want? Or maybe you just want a solution to those long menu load times ever since you installed that encumbrance x 100 mod? Automagic Bags can do that. Yeah!
    You can get an Automagic Bag for ingredients, potions & poisons, keys, scrolls, and ammo - the things that really clutter your inventory the most, but you don't really want to leave at home.
    To get your Bags, check the crates outside of Mystic Emporium in the Imperial City, and relish just how easily Norbet Lelles does get taken in.
    All meshes have been pyffi'd for best performance, all resources have unique file paths, and the plugin has been cleaned with TES4Edit for best compatibility.
    ==================================
    WHAT MEANS THIS "AUTOMAGIC?!?"
    From the inventory menu, click on, say, the Keys Bag. It will ask: Do you want to put your keys away, just open the bag, or nevermind? If you choose to open the Bag, it will open as a normal container, and you can add/remove any item as you please. If you choose, however, to put your keys away, it will take every key from your inventory and put it in the Bag. AUTOMAGICALLY.
    Bags look for item types, not specific items. Therefore, they will Automagically pick up items added by mods of the type appropriate to the Bag.
    If you would like to skip the menu when you click on an Automagic Bag and just open it normally, hold down your left ALT key while you click on it.
    Bags can be hotkeyed. An Automagic Bag will present its menu when used this way - hold your left ALT key when using it via hotkey to bypass this.
    You can also acquire a large variety of non-Automagic labeled bags to help you stay organized and lightfooted. You can find them in the Market District with the Automatic Bags.
    30 unlabeled non-Automagic Bags have also been included. You can use the enclosed .ini file to assign your choice of names, icons, and world models to any Bags included in this mod. Easy instructions and visual guides have been included - just open Automagic Bags.ini with your favorite text editor & go nuts!
    FAQ, MINUS THE Q
    There is no Automagic Bag to handle armor, clothing, or weapons, and there will never be one, because the risk of breaking a saved game is too high. Please stop asking, or expressing your wish in complaint format. It's for your own good!
    Bags can be dropped from inventory with shift+click just like any other inventory item. They can then be grabbed, dragged, thrown about.
    If you lose a Bag, don't worry - get a new one with the same name, and your stuff will still be in it.
    Bags are dynamically set to be quest items while you are using them, so you cannot place them inside themselves. However, if you have a mod (such as Cobl) that optionally allows the movement of quest items, this feature may not work as intended for you.
    You don't have to use all the Bags - just take the ones that suit you. Toss extras anywhere. Bags are Nirn-friendly and biodegradeable.
    Use the Automagic Bags options token to acquire new Bags, empty all your Bags into your inventory, or turn the crates of Bags in the Market District on or off anytime you like. If you have Cobl, you will find this token in your +[Options] menu. If you don't have Cobl, you will see it as +[Automagic Bags Options] in your inventory. If you lose your options token, you can type "StartQuest KhetBagsConfigQuest" in the console to open the menu and optionally get a new token (choose Acquire Bags, there will always be a token in there with the Bags).
    When acquiring new Bags via the options menu, new Bags are no longer just dumped on you. As of v4.0, a magic container will open, and you can just take what you like. Do not store items in this container - it only holds Bags! It's not like you'll be short on storage anyways, am I right?
    Using the menu to empty your Bags will empty -all- Bags, whether they are in your possession at the time or not. This may take a few minutes if you have many items. It may also encumber you in place, so I recommend you be near a container when you do it. Make sure to empty your Bags before uninstalling this mod, or your items will probably be gone for good!
    Moving lots and lots of different kinds of items Automagically can take a few seconds. Don't worry, your game hasn't frozen! Player controls are disabled while items are being Automagically processed to prevent errors. You won't much notice this unless you have tons of stuff to move, however.
    Nirnroots and quest items are not moved Automagically to promote general saved game health & well-being.
    REQUIREMENTS
    Requires the latest official Oblivion patch (1.2.0.416).
    Requires OBSE v0018 or higher.
    LINKS
    A french translation is available at La Confrérie des Traducteurs.
    CREDITS
    Thanks to/for, in no particular order:
    Phoenix Amon for the original ingredient storage script, on which many of my scripts were built Quarn for the original Bag of Holding, and permission to use the original BoH mesh & icon Extra special thanks to Vaul, who designed most of the custom icons for Automagic Bags Cortjester and the Beta Testing & Analysis Guild at TES Alliance for testing this mod

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. Classed Beginnings

Classed Beginnings

Author: DarkRider

Version: 1.1

Release Date:
    20.November.2010

Updated:
    21.December.2010

Requirements:
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v.1.2

----Description------
    Classed Beginnings is a role playing starter kit plugin for new characters in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The mod adds a free player home called Rumare Lodge, just a stone’s throw from the Imperial Sewer exit where your character will emerge from the tutorial dungeon at the start of a new game. The house includes lots of player safe storage, a player owned horse (a different horse appears for each class), a starter chest of class specific goods, and a bit of gold to get you started on your questing. Stop starting your game as a nobody; go home, get your horse and some gear before heading into the world that awaits you!

This mod is to assist NEW characters with a jumpstart. When used with existing characters, the house will still be playable, but the class goods and steed will not be enabled.

------Bugs/Conflicts------
    -Alternate Start Mods: This mod will conflict with any mod that offers an alternate start location to the game. If you do not leave the tutorial dungeon as in the vanilla game you will not trigger the class specific goods and steed. The house will still be playable though.

-UL Imperial Isle: Loading Classed Beginnings after UL Imperial Isle will create a significant land tear. Moving Classed Beginnings ahead of UL Imperial Isle will resolve the issue.

-New Roads and Bridges: These two mods played together create a number of aesthetic issues, Arthmoor has provided a patch for users using both mods together. To patch, the mods need to be loaded in this order: Classed Beginnings, NBR4, and then the Patch.

- Region Revive: Lake Rumare: This mod is incompatible with Classed Beginnings, they crowd into the same space and this one is not patchable. Users will have to make a choice unfortunately.

----Credits/Resources-----
    AlienSlof- Beautiful Variety of Horses
    Echonite- Model Editing
    WillieSea- Scripting
    Arthmoor- Cleaning/Patching

------Rights and Privileges------
    Bethesda Softworks retains all rights to any original content, concepts, and ideas taken and altered from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. All original textures and assets belong to me and may be used in your mod freely without permission being asked beforehand but credit must be given for my work; it’s just polite. As with all DarkRider projects, I ask that this resource not be used in mods of a pornographic nature. This mod may not be rehosted anywhere without permission. Period.

------Contact------
    DarkRider @ http://www.tesalliance.org

213 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated