DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

324 files

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

1. Horse Management

This mod has four separate features to allow for the care and feeding of your equine companions:

--Stable Markers--

If you want to use a particular exterior location as a stable area (i.e., the exteriors of house mods often come with a non-functional stable or fenced yard), buy a stable marker and drop it in that location.  To stable a horse at a stable marker, simply ride the horse up to the marker, dismount, and activate the marker.  You'll see a message, and a spell effect will play on the horse, confirming that the horse is now "parked".  That horse will contentedly remain right where you left it last, even if you fast-travel or mount another horse.  You can keep using the same marker to park horses until you have filled that marker's capacity.  To "un-park" a horse, simply mount it; this will free up a slot for another horse to be parked.
    Stable markers are available for sale at most vanilla general goods vendors.  They come in three varieties: 3-horse, 6-horse, and 12-horse.  A greater number of horses require a greater amount of space, so each type of marker is designed with this in mind; thus, you should use the one that best fits the spacial capacity of your stable area.  You can use multiple markers in any quantity or combination you like.  You can place them in most any exterior, except in dangerous places like Oblivion planes.  If you are going to use multiple markers in one location, I recommend you space them apart, allowing the horses plenty of wander space (intersecting horses are creepy, k?).
    If you pick up a stable marker while horses are still stabled at it, the horses will revert to their vanilla behavior.

--Stable Supplies--

Most vanilla general goods vendors now carry a small assortment of basic decorative stable supplies.  Bales of hay; fillable water troughs; buckets of apples, carrots, and oats; stable blankets; even a Dwemer stable heater can be purchased and placed in your stable area to keep your horses warm and cozy.
    The bales of hay, buckets, and water troughs all start out grabbable and draggable, so you may place them as you like.  Activating them will pull up a menu, offering you the choice of locking them in place/unlocking them so they can be moved again, or picking them up.  You can sneak + activate to pick them up without the menu.  Water troughs will have an additional option to fill or drain.  Due to Havok issues, the blankets start out locked in place and just above the ground; however, they can be unlocked or locked just like the other items.
    The heater will always be static (locked in place).  When you drop it, it will automatically be on the ground and upright just in front of you, and facing you.  It has a menu like the other items, including the ability to turn it on or off.  And, like the other items, you can activate it while sneaking to pick it up without a menu.
    Locking items in place will hide their names in the game world (except the heater), so they will blend better with their environment.  You can, however, still activate them.

--"Call Horse" Spell--

From the vanilla general goods vendors, you can also purchase a spell tome that teaches you how to call your last ridden horse (or the last horse you parked at a stable marker, if you don't have a last ridden horse).  The spell has restrictions about when and where you can use it.  You need to be outdoors and not in combat, primarily.  You can't call your horse to Oblivion planes, or any other isolated exterior that is dangerous or temporary.  By default, you also can't call your horse to inside a city worldspace; however, you can use the console command "Set KhHMQuest.AllowSummonInCities to 1" (no quotes) to reverse that behavior (change 1 to 0 to change it back).  Please note that these checks don't cover locations added by mods, so you'll have to use your own common sense for that.  This setting also affects Stable Marker usage.

--City Stable Services--
    You can now pay 25 septims per week (or partial week) to stable a single horse at any of the eight vanilla city stables.  This is great if you don't own a home with a suitable stable area, such as if you live in the city.  Horses stabled this way will not fast-travel with you, will not mosey off when you mount another horse, and cannot be called by the "Call Horse" spell provided in this mod.  Speak to the stablehand at any stable to drop off your horse.  The money is due when you pick up your horse.  If you ride off without paying, it will be a crime; you will get a high bounty, and the stablehand will not do any business with you until you pay what you owe, plus some extra to cover his inconvenience, and earn back a little of his trust.
    If the stablehand should die while your horse is stabled, the horse will remain at the stable; however, you will be free to pick up your horse at anytime.
    You must dismount before you will be able to stable your horse.  The dialog topic will not appear if you are mounted.
    If you have a different current horse with you when you pick up your stabled horse, your stabled horse will no longer be in the care of the stablehand, but will not be your current horse either, and so will follow you until you stable her at another city stable or park her in your own stable with a stable marker.  If you don't have a current horse, your stabled horse will simply become your current horse, and behave as normal.

All of this is done without editing any horses or their default AI.  This means that all of these features will work with any horse, including those added or changed by mods.
    All meshes have been pyffi'd for best performance, all resources have unique file paths, and all plugins have been cleaned with TES4Edit for best compatibility.

==================================
    REQUIREMENTS
    Requires the latest official Oblivion patch (1.2.0.416).
    Requires OBSE v0020 or later.
    Elys' Universal Silent Voice is recommended, unless you don't care to read any dialog.
    LINKS
    A French translation is available at La Confrérie des Traducteurs.
    CREDITS
    Thanks to/for, in no particular order:
    InsanitySorrow for proper havok & collision on the stable supply meshes, and for the stable marker mesh & texture Vince Bly for the HMTK, used to build the heater the AWLS team for the IllumAnimation tool used to light the heater Texian for the Water Static mesh & texture used for the water trough scruggsywuggsy the ferret for implementing the new OBSE functions needed for this mod to exist kuertee for help with compatibility with Horse Commands Deepfreeze for helping even more with compatibility for Horse Commands a HUGE thanks to Athray, and the Beta Testing & Analysis Guild at TES Alliance, for playtesting and of course, Shadowmere, for always obnoxiously returning to Fort Farragut, thus inspiring this mod.

564 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. Maigrets- Toc Toc the Raven Companion

Mod Name:
    Maigrets Toc Toc the Raven Companion

Author:
    Maigrets

Version:
    One

DESCRIPTION:

Toc Toc is a raven companion and can be found in the graveyard behind the Chorrol Chapel. He will start to wander as soon as you enter the cell he's in, so he may be in or around the bushes at the back of the graveyard.

Activate to Follow or to Wait. He will do what's necessary without further intervention. A Summon spell will be given to you on first activating so if he gets stuck, (which will happen mainly on high staircases), you can call him to you.

He's modeled on the imp so will have some of the same animations. He acts like a bird except that he can't fly very high and mainly stays at player shoulder height (depending on the player's race of course). He will water walk (fly)like imps do and will easily keep up with you.

I've given him custom sounds which only occur when he attacks or is idle, but the levels may need adjusting. I play with headphones and I can hear it, but otherwise the sounds may mix with the game's ambient bird sounds.

He has offensive spells which he uses to great advantage. ie..paralyse for 5 seconds and drain health which might be unnecessary since he paralyses enemies before using the drain spell. I'm using Waalx Animals and Creatures and some of those beasts are pretty hard, so the 5 seconds paralyse isn't really that overpowered. However, I may at some stage look into adjusting it.

Toc Toc can easily be knocked down by bigger, stronger creatures and monsters even with his spells. I've given him a healing ability so he recovers a little faster. I've also given him Resist Magic and Poison 75% because I've found certain enchantments and poisons can have permanent bad effects on companions and since he is Essential it would require a reboot of the mod to fix it.

As I said above, he is also Essential so he can't die and also levels with the player. That can be changed in the CS if preferred, but I'm not going to do it.

He's player owned so he won't attack you or friends if you hit him, which is just as well otherwise you'd be paralysed. He also has the sneak component in his script as my other companions do.

Toc Toc also has an intelligence of 30 so he can follow through load doors and will open gates and normal doors because of this. There are some Main Quest areas he will not follow through as is the case with most companions as far as I know, so just summon as necessary.

I don't do the Main Quest any more and haven't tested Oblivion Gates, so if you're going into a Gate, make him wait before going in and then call him. Do the same upon exiting just to be sure. There shouldn't be a problem as it usually (or used to) affects companions with inventories and he doesn't have one. However, I don't use NPC companions so I don't know if this is still true.

New world spaces are fine as I use him and my other companions successfully by using the same method which also means shivering Isles.

GENERAL INFO:
    Ravens are quite large birds so he is bigger than a common crow.

He's called Toc Toc because that's a sound ravens make when "talking" with each other, but I was unable to find a free sound effect to use for it.

You can change his name if you want in the CS or open the console in game, click on him and type -
    setactorfullname "New Name" - The name must be in quotes if more than one word. Close the console and save. However, his name will remain the same in on screen messages and his Summon Spell. That can only be changed in his script.

SavageArtistry added a blood patch on his beak as well as giving him dark red eyes for the more evil effect.

REQUIREMENTS:
    I have Shivering Isles installed but no assets from SI were used.
    Oblivion must be patched to 1.2 however as I used this version of the CS to create my mod.

INSTALL:
    Extract the 7Zip file to a temporary directory for best results. Move the meshes and texture folders plus the esp to your data folder. Check the esp in your data files menu or use your desired method eg OBMM and start your game.

UNINSTALL:
    Remove the esp, meshes and textures from your Data folder. Your saves won't be affected. Just answer yes to the message regarding missing content next time you start your game.

COMPATIBILITY:
    There should be no incompatibility with any other mods as far as I am aware unless another mod alters the Chorrol Graveyard. He flies, so even small changes, depending on what they are should be fine.

CREDITS and THANKS:
    Waalx for permission to use his crow files.
    SavageArtistry for adding the red eyes and blood on the beak.
    Bethesda for creating Oblivion and the CS in the first place for us to use.
    The CS Wiki and Bethsoft CS forum for various useful bits of information.

My Simple Creature Companion Tutorial. It can be found here:
    http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/t129-my-simple-creature-companion-tutorial

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    SavageArtistry's Forum:
    http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

Waalx RealSwords Forum:
    http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/index.php

TES Alliance

TES Adventures:
    http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php

NOTE: Registration is required for all of the above.

LEGAL:
    This mod must not be uploaded anywhere else for any reason whatsoever. No alterations except for personal use are permitted.

Translations are fine as long as I'm contacted first. Most of my companions have already been translated to other languages. I'd just like to know about it beforehand.

The resource files in this mod are not to be used without permission from Waalx.

142 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. Duke Patrick's Combat Magic II & Duke Patrick's Incursion into Fortress Of Fear

Duke Patrick's Combat Magic II
    & Duke Patrick's Incursion into Fortress Of Fear Horror Survival Quest mod

Rev CM 1.4.1 NPC will not be able to run away while they are in the invulnerable part of the ghost dodge.

Be sure you replace your 8 second Elys_USV.lip and Elys_USV.mp3 with the 14 second version provided in this mod zip. If you read faster than that just click your mouse to finish the timer and continue to the next dialog paragraph.

Requirements:
    OBSE but it must not be a BETA version!
    Universal Silent Voice.
    English version install of Oblivion only!
    Shivering Isle may be needed as some reference to SI resources were used.

I was told by some players that OBME will CTD when used with this mod. OBME say this in their read me: "Some OBSE functions will not work with OBME." As such the OBME mod will probably not be compatible with any of my mods. That makes me sad, but such is the way of mods.

Be sure to load the INI file in the same directory as the ESP file.
    Be sure to load the Combat Magic ESP AFTER the Fortress of Fear ESP.
    (You may remove the FoF esp after the quest is completed.)
    (For those who just want to play the quest, you may remove both the FoF esp and Combat Magic esp after the quest is completed, or keep the CM esp to keep the new weapon. Read about the 3 quest endings below.)

Other Mods will conflict if they make a change to:

The Actor value "Confusion"
    The Magic effects called "Reflect Damage" and "Reflect Spell".
    The Lighting bolts for Shock Magic
    The vanilla oblivion object TestKurtMarker
    The NPC Delphine Jend must be alive in your game.
    The same wilderness area as this mod. One such mod may be Unique Landscapes - Snowdale. But LOAD my mod after such a conflicting terrain mod and it may be OK!

Introduction to Combat Magic
    ------------------------------------
    The basic idea of Combat Magic is to use Range, Rhythm and Geometry for defense instead of high health points, low damage magic attacks or magic "cocoons" that require no skill or effort from the player. Then Combat Rhythm and Counter Geometry to penetrate those defenses. Combat Magic should feel more intuitive to a real fight rather than a game of "spread sheets", energy levels and menu trees.

There are universal concepts that apply to all combat and all weapon forms. They all share fundamentals such as defense and offense geometry, timing, accuracy verse initiative, speed (or rate) verses power and much more! The core of the Combat Magic system is a defense called an Omni Shield, it can block most magic attacks but only if the player uses proper shield positioning and it also prevents the Combat Magic practitioner from attacking at the same time. Add to this extremely lethal attacks, where the closer you are to the target and the better your combat geometry the more deadly the magic attacks can be!

COMBAT MAGIC will be like fighting with weapons were you must maneuver as well as attack at the right time to maximize your effect on your opponent. And the more powerful your attack the more you may open yourself up for counter attacks. These features are an "add on" to the existing magic system. It adds a set of powers (attacks, shield, hand to hand buffs) that are gained via a quest.

If set to do so in the INI file it will also buff most of the combat spells from vanilla or other mods. The mod is intended to interact with the vanilla spell system and other magic mods with as few exceptions as I was able to manage and still stay true to my mod design.

Quest trailer:

Combat Magic Movies:

More Quest:

Current Thread:
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1170048-relz-duke-patricks-combat-magic-ii/

Older threads:
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1146143-duke-patricks-combat-magic-ii/page__hl__%22combat+magic%22

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1107578-duke-patricks-combat-magic-ii/

Help and support is ONLY offered on this thread:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Help & Support Link

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting the Quest
    ---------------------
    You must finish the quest to earn the Combat Magic Kit from the Mage Guild.
    You should see a pop up that says the mod is loaded. Then you must find and fight a necromancer that has the combat magic kit. This should be the first Necromancer you find after you load the esp. Then a pop up message will tell you that the quest has started! Necromancers are everywhere, but the best place is the Necromancer church across the river from Bravil.

Finishing the Quest
    -----------------------

There are 3 choices:

1. Finish the quest and DO NOT give the scroll to the mage guild (lie to them that you did not get the information ) Now If you DO NOT kill the hiding Necromancer and do not give the scrolls to the mage guild NO ONE in the game gets CM except for 1% of the Necromancers and Conjurers (That are in Evil factions only) in the game. Then this % grows each day to 100% after a YEAR (365 game days) as the secret to CM gets slowly passed on from one Necromancer to another. This is for players like MYSELF that are not all that interested in using Magic (I prefer sword and shield melee combat) but hate how EASY the conjurers are to kill in the vanilla game because their magic is so weak.

2. Finish the quest and DO NOT give the scroll to the mage guild (lie to them that you did not get the information ) Now if you kill the hiding Necromancer and do not give the scrolls to the mage guild NO ONE in the game gets CM. If you keep the CM esp loaded you will still get some other features, such as the Caltrop weapons and vanilla spell damage boosts (see below). If you do not want any of these features then you should take the Combat Magic esp out of your load order and your new savegames will be free of both ESP and all the changes. This choice is for the players that want to play the quest but not utilize Combat Magic in their game.

3. Finish the quest and give the scroll to the mage guild. You will eventually get the Combat Magic Kit after the Mage's guild has time to study the scrolls. Once the Guild has developed this new school of magic it will be available for sale to anyone with the gold to buy it and the skill to use it. Every NPC that qualifies as a magic specialist class has a chance to get it that starts at 3% and goes up each day to 100% after 60 game days. They will favor the Combat Magic for combat, but they will also use all other spells as well. Now you may remove the Fortress of Fear quest ESP.

In all of the above cases if you keep the Combat Magic esp in your load order (and depending on your ini setting for this feature) MOST of the spells (both vanilla and many spells from other mods) will be adjusted to match what ever your melee weapons are set to do. So if you have a melee weapon mod that multiples your melee weapon's damage 3 times, then the damage done by vanilla spells (and most other spells) will be multiplied 3 times as well.

The player must finish the quest to get the Combat Magic for the same reason the developers require you to do a quest to get any unique or powerful weapon in this game.

However you will be able to "transfer" your Fortress of Fear completions status to any new PC you start.

This is how:

Start a new game and new PC, then save.
    Start up a save game in which you have completed the quest. Then without quiting the game, load your NEW PC save game. The transfer will happen automatically and you will have the same quest results you earned from your previous savegame.

So if you choose ending 1, or 2 or 3 then that same ending will transfer to your new PC as long as you do not quit the game, and you do load the new save game after running the old save game.

All REFLECT MAGIC and REFLECT DAMGE has been neutralized to remove their effects from the game. These two spell types are the worst thing about the oblivion magic system. Please do not ask me to make this an option. It will not ever be made an option for this mod. In part because it would prevent the mod from working as intended and most importantly because the Reflect damge magic effects group is cannibalized by my mod to create the new Plasma Magic attacks for the Combat Magic Practitioners.

The mod will change NPC reflect magic items and reflect spell items in their inventory into resist magic and shield magic items. If you have a magic item in your inventory that is called FAKE MAGIC then put it on the ground and cast the fix fake magic spell at it! But in most cases this is done automatic on the fly by the mod when it is in the inventory of actors including the player.

Equipping The Combat Magic Kit
    -----------------------------------------
    Once you have the Combat Magic Kit you can equip it in your spell list to use the Omni Shield, the magic enhanced H2H features and the plasma attacks. You will have all of the features of combat magic as long as the kit is equipped and you adhere to the other requirements as will be describe below.

Omni Shield
    ---------------
    If your Combat Magic Kit is equipped, then anytime you block (with a weapon or your hands) the Omni shield will go up to protect you as long as you have a little magicka and you are not incapacitated by things like knockdowns, staggers or low fatigue.

The Omni Shield will stop bolt, ball (but not fog or AOE) type magic projectiles and touch spells. Fog and AOE "blasts" attacks will wrap around the OS. The OS will stop most Melee attacks. The way to defeat the OS is to maneuver around it, or time your attack to hit when it is down, or trick your opponent into dropping it, or wear it down with a barrage of attacks thus eating up the Combat Magic Practitioner's magickia.

Time your block as late as possible to Reflect a spell back at your opponent. But Spell deflection is not something you "try to do". This is something that may happen if you fail to Reflect the spell. Deflection is a halfway successful Reflection. The player and the NPC have the choice to either Dodge, Reflect or Block the spell. The results of those choices can be evading the spell, stopping the spell, bouncing the spell back at the opponent or into a random direction.

The Omni Shield is set to only work with the Combat Magic Kit. However after you "advance" in your combat magic skill you then can use it outside of the Kit. The combination of the other Combat Magic Spells used with the OS is what balance the OS. Using the OS outside of the combat magic kit feels overpowered. So I want the player to use it as intended for good amount of play time to experience my combat magic concept it as intended. Then later when the player can earn the perk of using the OS outside of the Combat Magic Kit.

Some of the reasons the OS may not trigger when you press your block button:

You did not select the Combat Magic Kit.
    Your PC is not performing a block animation (for many reasons such as being paralyzed.)
    Your PC is in the tale end of an attack animation, the attack looks like it is over to the player but the game still considers your PC to be attacking.
    You are out of Magicka.
    You are currently being silenced.
    You are using a physical shield (if turn on the this option in the ini file .)

The following only is valid if you turn on the toggle option in the ini file:
    You did not set it awake with your toggle key
    You are not assigning the right KEY to the Toggle button.
    There is a conflicting mod (such as a Hot Key or keyboard mod) that interferes with the hot key button you selected for the toggle.

Plasma Attacks
    ------------------
    Taping your cast button will discharge a high speed arc of plasma at your target. This is a low power attack that cost 10% of your magicka. Hold the cast button down for more than a tap will cast a slow but powerful plasma ball. There is an area of effect to the plasma balls and it is a dangerous one. The caster and the caster's allies will all be just as effected as their opponents if too close!

Touch Spell Attack
    -----------------------
    Hold the cast button for more than 1 second will cast a touch spell that "dumps" all your magicka into your target drowning them in a extremely high power attack. You are exposed (cannot block) for that moment of time! This is true of the other attacks as well but for those other attacks it will be much less of a duration.

Note: You will not be able to "load" the Magicka "dump" touch attack and just wait for a target to walk up to you before you release it. If you hold your cast button for too long your magicka drains to 0 and you will be unable to cast a magic attack until your magicka is back up over zero. A particular sound will warn you of this magic drain before it happens. There are a variety of sounds that will clue you to most of the timing concerns.

IMPORTANT!
    Poor player timing can be compensated with good PC stats and vice versa because many of the important timing windows are based on your PC stats. This is a game mechanic idea I have had for a long time for this kind of action/RPG game. This mod is the first time I have got to try it to this extent. However I have tried this idea to a much lesser extent in some of my melee combat mods.

Combat Magic Spell Damage
    -----------------------------------

Damage of all CM attacks except for the plasma balls will be a % (as low or high) as your magicka. But that percentage will rise and fall depending on the following factors:

Character level
    Current Willpower
    Current Intelligence
    Current Fatigue
    Current Magicka Level

How well you "kinetically cast" the spells (your moment toward and around your opponent ) for the H2H attacks. Player Timing for the touch attack.

All Combat Magic damage will then be scaled by the difference from the vanilla WeapSteelWarhammer compared to your to your current WeapSteelWarhammer weapon. So if you have a mod that increase your WeapSteelWarhammer to 2 times normal the Plasma ball will hit at 2 times 30 points.

The Plasma Ball is set at 30 cost to magicka and 30 BASE damage.

After the damage is calculated it is then reduced by magic resistance up to 85% or what ever your melee armor protection limit is set to in your game settings.

Hover your mouse over the COMBAT MAGIC KIT entry in the magic selection menu to take a peek at the damage and cost of the Bolt, Ball and Touch spells.

Ghost Dodge
    ----------------
    This will give you almost complete immunity to attacks but it will cost a lot! The magic drains fast as you trigger the ghost state. so you must learn to only enact it when absolutely needed and for a as short a burst as you can (to just avoid the attack). Also you cannot attack block nor move around during your ghost state.

You must have the Combat Magic Kit equipped and then you press (or rather TAP) the Left and Right and Back Move buttons all at the same time.

Significant pain will prevent you and the NPC from triggering the ghost dodge. The pain duration is determined by the Willpower stat. The more will power you have the shorter the time the pain will distract you. The more damage you take at one time the longer the pain may effect you.

Combat Magic H2H
    ------------------------

Fist De Cuffs:

To activate the Combat Magic H2H features you must not be wearing any armor or rings on your hands and then you must select the combat magic kit as you active spell.

You will see a pulsing aura of magic spill out of your hands.

Punching in this state will increase the damage you can do to your opponents and can bat them around the battlefield like a rag-doll! And you may see a "flash of light" effect at the point of contact when the player punches an actor.

Each punch (power attack or normal) will be buffed using your magicika. The amount of magicka used and the amount of increased damage is dictated (kinetically spell casted) by your combat geometry and your movement. Movement forward while punching = about 1/5 the maximum.
    Power Attacking = about 2/5

Moving left or right will increase the damage/consumption depending on how far around you are relative to your opponent. So If you swing around directly behind them.

This will give you about 2/5 the maximum. If you only get half way around them to attack their left or right side you will get about 1/5 the maximum.

Therefore if you manage to swing behind your opponent while throwing a power attack and move forward at the same time you will have an outrageously devastating magically buffed kill shot at 5/5 of your current magicka added to your attack !

Moving backward while attacking will use no magicka at all but will not buff your attack either. Even if you are power attacking or back behind your opponent.

If you hit your opponent with a power attack at the time they are staggering, or stagger them with the same power punch, you will swat their bodies away from you in the same manner you see people go flying when hit with a shotgun blast in the movies. They will go flying backward on a mostly straight trajectory until they hit a wall or tree or other solid object.

They will be flung more or less straight back thru the air FAST and hit the wall viciously! This is a great move against multiple opponents, thus briefly incapacitating one opponent while you deal the other.

Spell Bursting:

If you punch into an incoming ball type spell (cannot punch bolts as they are too fast nor fog as it is too "swirly" ) with your magicka enhanced H2H attack it will burst the spell into a cascade of magic embers.

Your success to do this will be: Fatigue Percentage * ( agility + handtohand + luck )

It will cost the same magicka as deflecting the spell would with your Omni Shield.

If the spell flying through the air has not traveled very far then trying to punch the spell would not have enough time to react to it properly. You have no penalty at about 20 feet but at 10 feet you will have 1/2 the chance to succeed. At 5 feet you will only have 1/4 the chance to punch a spell cast at you at that range.

Attack Chain Absorbed Fatigue Effect:

If you hit your opponent with several punches in a series inside of a short amount of time you will absorb some of their fatigue and they will stagger helplessly for a second. You can then press the attack, as long as you strike on target and come in with a good rhythm this speed bag effect will continue until you run out of magicka.

Once you have landed the required number of fast blows inside of the time limit a stat comparison is done to see if it is possible to overtake your opponent.

target's strength + resistmagic times their fatigue percentage <= player's current magicka == succeed

The cost of magicka to do this is %5 of the player's current magicka. You will know you are in the "speed bag" cycle when your opponent is stumbling around after each of your hits and you may see flashes of blue, green and red lights splashing on your opponent if the room's light level is low.

This feature cannot be used to "knock out" the opponent, only keep them at a exhausted level. However the normal H2H game system may still knock them out as each hit will reduce the opponents fatigue a little per the vanilla system.

Fast Rest
    -----------
    If you stop and do not exert yourself in anyway you can fast rest or in this case "meditate" to regenerate your magicka a little faster than normal. This is in part to help make energy level less important than what you do with your energy.

If you use the Atronach birthsign be sure to turn off the Combat Magic magicka regeneration in the ini file. With the Combat Magic kit enabled the player character will fast generate magicka under certain circumstances. So turn this off in the INI if you choose the Atronach birthsign and do not want the Magicka "Fast Gen" feature.

Known Issues
    -----------------

On rare occasions the messenger's horse may fly away when tripped, this seems to be related to a Oblivion bug that is amplified by some commands used in my (and other's) mods. A solution has not been found yet.

Sometimes one of the poltergeist refuse to be exercised and banished. I am working on trying to find out why.

Anyone that edits my files in any way will get no support from me what so ever. I never participate in anyway to help others to edit my files even for personal use.
    Some of my scripting techniques are a result of hundreds of hours of mind numbing trial and error. I have found loop holes in the game engine that sometimes I have been told "should not work" I am not a great script writer, just tenacious, creative and willing to do things the hard way because I was never formally educated on how to do programming the easy way. As such I do not have much time to do anything else such as trouble shooting "tweaked" versions of my mod. One person for example damaged the mod by changing a sound effect in my mod thinking "hey no big deal its just a sound." I use sounds sometimes as timing devices and changing the sound was like removing the timer from the script. If you know enough to safely make such changes to files you did not create yourself then you do not need my help anyway.

Appreciation List
    --------------------
    This mod has been in the making for a few years so please do me a great favor and PM me to add your name if I unfortunately let your name slip this list Please do so as I feel very bad when I miss names on these lists.

Thank you to the following for scripting and molding help:
    JDFAN
    TheNiceOne
    OBSE Team
    WillySea

Beta Testing reports:
    Pysmon
    Leold
    Azureal

Feedback on this mod's threads:
    StarX
    HeyYou
    Immortal-D
    Sculelos
    crimson.cosmos
    Fiore1300
    Glimiril
    shadowchao
    Solinarius
    lyobovnik
    Onlyino
    gothemasticator
    Johnny3Tears
    Jupiah
    sean144800
    br0sk1
    joesmithy
    grmblf
    Fiore1300
    Thomas Kaira

Game lore help:

Thomas Kaira
    Hackworthy
    JeniSkunk
    Leonardo2
    Ni!
    Savlian
    SubRosa
    Acadian

Legal

I worked very hard on this mod. But this mod is a product more of hundreds of hours of creativity, sweat and tears than script writing talent.

DO NOT distribute or use any of my 3d models, resources or scripts. You should only find this mod distributed from Tes Alliance. If any other web site is distributing this work they are doing so illegitimately.

You MAY (with conditions) use my scripts and my other resources for making a mod only as long as it has NOTHING to do with magic combat. I.E do not make a disguised knock off!

The exception to this is the "flaming hands" by JDFAN. You need to contact him about using his "flames from the hands" mesh resource.

And you must credit me fully and include my "legal" as shown above.

For the most advanced SCA combat with sword and shield:
    http://www.spookyfx.com/book/tromp.html

1,835 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

4. Elder Scrolls Wallpapers

A few times I have used the new Bethesda Softworks Elder Scrolls site I have looked at the backgrounds for each of the game pages and thought "That would make a cool looking desktop background". So today when I went there to download the Oblivion CS, I decided to finally grab those pictures and turn it into a desktop background.

I lookedup the .css files for each page, downloaded the individual images for each, then put it back together in Photoshop in a 1920x1080 resolution (I use that resolution, i'm not making it for other resolutions). The end result is a background image for every major Elder Scrolls game, Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, all using the background images from thier site.

To preview each desktop, they are attached as screenshots to this page.

The finished JPGs for each game are in the first download: TESWallpapers.zip
    A copy of each of the photoshop files (so that you can edit them if you dont like a part) are in the second download: TESWallpapersPhotoshopFiles.zip

Have fun with them!

PS: My favorite is the Morrowind one

82 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

5. Sounds of Cyrodiil

Sounds of Cyrodiil

Version 1.1 - 07/08/2011

Also Download Add-ons & Patches

Instructions on how to install and uninstall are in the readme.

What does it do?

Sounds of Cyrodiil adds around 200+ sound effects to the game world that are played from 5400+ hand-placed sound emission points. It affects every cell, region and more in the game. From Civilization to the Dungeons; From the Wilds to Special Events, No environment is left soundless anymore. The time of day gives you a different atmosphere. So when walking in the city streets during the day, you’ll hear the echo of people shouting in the distance, doors opening and closing, workers sawing things. While at night, cats fight for territory, dogs bark, drunkards yell.

In dungeons, the enemy type that lives in them will make itself heard. In an undead infested dungeon, zombies moan and spirits yell. In a daedric cave, demonic voices are heard around you. Like most sound effects, there is a random delay between each sound and a random direction when it happens so you can never guess what sound will play next, when and where it will come from. Thus, keeping you on the edge in Dungeons and never bored in cities and taverns.

The other main feature is being able to hear the outside from the inside. If you get close to windows inside buildings, you’ll hear what’s going on outside. If you’re in a tent, you’ll hear the wilderness around you. If you’re in the entrance of a cave and look outside, you’ll hear the birds and other animals going about their lives. If you're in your house and you look outside, you'll hear what's going in the street. Sometimes you might hear a noisy drunkard who left the tavern and even neighbors yelling each other to shut up as they're trying to sleep.

In taverns, patrons chat, yell they want more wine, burp, cough or laugh out loud. When wandering on the city streets in the evening, walk by a tavern and you'll hear the activity from outside. There are also songs that are played in those fine establishments. Depending on the social class of the tavern (Low, Mid, High), you get a different song set and a different sound set. Patrons burp and yell more in low class taverns than in high class ones.

In the Wilds, take a stroll on the Gold Coast and listen to the ocean waves hitting the shore. Climb mountains and listen to the wind becoming colder and louder as you get to the peak. Take a walk in the forest and hear small mammals running from you in the bushes and grass.

In Special Events, certain quests or events have received some audio goodness. See in the detailed soundlist below for more information, since it contains spoilers.

Finally, this mod would never have been possible without the contribution of many sound recorders and artists from Freesound.org. There’s a file in the archive with the credits for everyone who made the sounds. A HUGE thanks to them, otherwise the sounds would not have been as high quality and as numerous as they are now.

Sounds of Cyrodiil is about overhauling your Oblivion audio experience. It's about making the game pretty for your ears and immersion.

You've got my ear citizen.
    Cliffworms :foodndrink:

Trailers

Before checking the soundlist, I invite you to view and hear the video trailers that show each part of Sounds of Cyrodiil in action:

(Quest spoilers!)

Detailed Soundlist
    All of the sounds included in the list can be heard from inside if you’re in a building where you can hear them. For instance, if you’re in a farmhouse that has sheep nearby at night, you’ll hear wolves or coyotes howling, owls, crickets and the sheep flock.

Click the Spoiler Button to unleash the list.

Recommended Mods for SoC and Compatibility

Sounds of Cyrodiil affects most in-game areas but other mods do a wonderful job to get the best audio experience in Oblivion. There are also visual mods that blend perfectly with Sounds of Cyrodiil because of the area they affect.

Storms and Sound by Deathless Aphrodite
    Download
    Why : Storm & Sound allows you to hear the rain and thunder from inside buildings. It’s even more immersive since SoC places sounds of rain hitting windows inside buildings.

Oblivion Stereo Overhaul by Canderoc
    Download
    Why : Canderoc has provided an excellent sound mod that improves the quality of several sounds by tweaking them and enhancing their stereo. It also adds 42 new sound effects for thunder and wind.

Atmospheric Oblivion by PirateLordX
    Download
    Why: Atmospheric Oblivion adds new sounds to dungeons and the wilderness which add even more immersion when combined with Sounds of Cyrodiil.

Better Bell Sounds by Morbus
    Download
    Why : The default bell sounds emitted from the cities’ cathedrals only have a short range to hear them. This mod makes you hear them from all over the city and also from inside the cathedrals.

Symphony of Violence by MigTheGreat
    Download
    Why : This mod merges the best combat sounds improvements from other authors for a better, more visceral combat audio experience.

All Natural by Chong Li, WrinklyNinja, Arthmoor and Brumbek
    Download
    Why : Not only does it greatly improve the weather system and visuals, but it also gives natural lighting to the indoors, allows you to look at the sky and hear the weather from the windows.

Immersive Interiors by SomeWelshGuy
    Download
    Why : SomeWelshGuy has done an outstanding mod that allows you to look at the city streets from inside, greatly enhancing the immersion when you enter buildings. Immersive Interiors gives the possibility of looking at the streets while Sounds of Cyrodiil allows you to hear the city life from inside. A must with Sounds of Cyrodiil!
    Note that All Natural is required to run Immersive Interiors.

Compatibility

Sounds of Cyrodiil comes with an in-game config menu that allows you to disable or enable certain sound effects. Those include the temple music, tavern music, tavern chatter and city chatter. So if you already have a mod that adds one of those and you want to keep them, you can disable Sound of Cyrodiil's.

If you use BetterMusicSystem or simply music in general, you'll need to de-activate SoC's tavern and temple music or they'll overlap.

The following audio mods are not recommended to be used with Sounds of Cyrodiil as the sounds will overlap. Sounds of Cyrodiil already improves on what these mods offer so they are not needed:

More Immersive Sound (And Edited) by Achanonier or Brumbek
    Ambient Town Sounds (And Edited) by Lendrik or Brumbek
    Oblivifall - Ambient Dungeon SFX by Cliffworms

Sounds of Cyrodiil Add-Ons

In this section, I will update the list mods that have been patched to integrate Sounds of Cyrodiil's sounds and scripts. Instruction on how to install those add-ons and what they do specifically are included in their respective archive. You can download these add-ons and patches by following this link. If you have a suggestion of mod you'd like to see with a SoC's version, let me know and I will gladly do it.

- Open Cities Classic & Reborn (You must enable a setting in SoC's in-game config menu for it to fully work. Refer to the readme for instructions)
    - Heart of the Dead
    - Knights of the Nine
    - Mehrune's Razor
    - Thieves' Den

Known Errors

Sometimes, it’s possible that a looped sound will stop playing after you pause the game (Opening a menu, talking to people). Leaving the zone and entering again (Or reloading your game) will make the sound return.
    When the game is paused like above, no sounds will play except the weather or the NPC’s voice. This is engine-related and cannot be fixed.
    When loading a tavern, it is possible that the tavern songs will switch during the loading screen. It returns to normal once you enter the cell.
    Looped sound effects that play at specific time will sometimes start playing when you enter the area they're in even though they're not supposed to play. These sounds will quickly fade out as you enter the cell.

Credits

Sounds of Cyrodiil would never have been possible without the kind generosity of many authors on FreeSound.org. This website allows professionals and semi-professionals to upload sound samples under the Creative Commons Sampling Plus License, which allows users to download and use the sounds in their own projects as long as the author is credited for his work. In the spoiler tag are all the authors who contributed to Sounds of Cyrodiil. To know what sound effect they contributed, view the Credits file in the download.

Duncan, Galeku, Sofie, Sithjwa, Acclivity, inchadney, Luftrum, Corsica_S, Mystiscool, Robinhood76, Jpnien, Coneybeare, HerbertBoland, LilyMarie, Audible-Edge, Dobroide, Reinsamba, DarkNinjaProductions, JFBSAUVE, Sazman, NoiseCollector, Ronfont, Santuccie, Tomlija, Delphiedebrain, Bowlingballout, Syna-Max, 3bagbrew, ERH, Morgantj, Kozos, Kyle1Katarn, Plingativator, TigerSound, Shades, DataSoundSample, Connum, Sagetyrtle, Klankbeld, Rutgermuller, Johansyd, FaireDesVagues, Jppi_Stu, Linako, BrotherProvisional, Dan Goodale, Eric Heberling, Kirill Pokrovosky

But, of course, this project benefited from the help of other people. Here they are:

EruditeDragon for the testing
    Phitt for the sound script used in dungeons and city streets
    Duncan for his Atmospheric Sound Effects mod for Morrowind, which inspired me to do Sounds of Cyrodiil

The OBSE team for passing through every barriers they see.
    The Construction Set Extender Team for bringing us an outstanding upgrade to the CS

Bethesda Game Studios for the best open-world RPGs and Construction Set
    Mark Lampert for his superb job as Bethesda's Sound Director.

1,221 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

6. Sutch Village

Sutch Village
    =============
    A joint venture of Arthmoor and Hanaisse.
    Requires OBSE v20 or higher.

As many are aware, Bethesda once had plans to include the city of Sutch in the game. The E3 demos contained passing hints to its existence, the map loop in the game's intro had it marked NW of Kvatch, in the CS you can make out the land depression they prepared for it along with several cells tagged as being part of it, and it even has its own Oblivion gate.

For reasons unknown, it was cut from the game at the last minute and a ruined Fort Sutch plus the Oblivion gate is all that remains. As a result of this, several people have attempted reconstructions of the city. Plenty of projects have been abandoned, while others left their work for someone else to pick up.

This village mod is our take on restoring Sutch to the game. Based on extremely sketchy lore found in scattered places on the web, we arrived at the conclusion that the city itself has been destroyed and only a ruin is left behind. Rather than attempt to rebuild a large city over the top of a ruin, this mod takes the position that settlers have only recently come back to the area in an attempt to start over. There is a village northwest of Fort Sutch, containing a manor house along with some housing, an inn, some supporting farms, a vineyard, and an ebony mine. Yes, the only one known to still be functioning in Cyrodiil. The stuff can't only be available in Morrowind

Features
    ========

See the ReadMe, or just go and find them yourself. We don't want to spoil it!

Installation
    ============

Manually: Unpack everything into your Oblivion\Data directory.

BAIN use is recommended for automatic install.
    Rebuild bashed patch.

If you use RAEVWD and want the new buildings to show up VWD, run TES4LODGen.

Uninstallation
    ==============

Manually: Remove all files this archive contains from your Data folder.

Or uninstall via BAIN.
    Rebuild bashed patch.

Compatibility
    =============

Major landmarks in the area, including Fort Sutch and Malacath's Shrine, should be entirely compatible. Any vanilla quests associated with them are intact.

A patch will be required (and is available on Nexus) for Unique Landscapes: Lost Coast.

A patch will be required for Hammerfell's border crossings plugin.

This mod is NOT compatible with other mods that restore the missing city of Sutch to the area as they all use the same space.
    Patches for these mods will not be provided. Sometimes you simply need to choose one over another.

Known Issues
    ============

None so far!
    Please report any issues in the official forum thread.
    Both Arthmoor and Hanaisse can be contacted via PM at this site.

Credits
    =======

See ReadMe for full list of credits.

Licensing and Legal
    ===================

Redistribution is strictly forbidden without prior consent. This means do not upload it anywhere unless you have obtained permission from Arthmoor AND Hanaisse. This includes (but not limited to) any of the many new unique resources and textures made by Hanaisse.

Non-English translation versions may be uploaded without permission on the following conditions:

1. All mod files contained in this archive are retained with their current names.
    2. No alterations are made to the contents of the plugins or master file other than those necessary to translate the English text.
    3. No alterations or additions are made to the meshes and textures other than those necessary to translate English text.
    4. This readme is included, in ENGLISH, exactly as it is written in the version it was downloaded with.

All inquiries regarding this mod must be directed to Arthmoor or Hanaisse. If after 180 days contact cannot be established or you have not received a response, stewardship of this mod will fall to the community at TES Alliance (tesalliance.org). Arthmoor can be contacted via PM at Bethesda Game Studios Forums, TES Alliance, TES Nexus, Great House Fliggerty, and AFK Mods under the username Arthmoor. Arthmoor can also be contacted via his blog at http://www.iguanadons.net using the contact form there. A good faith effort must be made before assuming that contact cannot be established before concluding that we are no longer maintaining this mod.

Though this mod has been released under the banner of the Arthmoor's Villages project, it is a joint work between Arthmoor and Hanaisse and as such, efforts to contact both of us must be exhausted fully before this mod can be assumed to be abandoned. She maintains a regular presence at both the Bethesda Game Studios Forums and at TES Alliance.

Mod history archives such as Morrowind Mod History are permitted to keep a copy of this mod within their archives for historical purposes provided all authorship and credit information is retained.

Version History
    ===============
    Version 1.0.4 07/22/14

* Added road sign support for Roads of Cyrodiil.
    * Fixed a bug in the Winery quest where the shipments would never come due. ( We of course wonder how this has gone so long without being noticed )
    * Fixed a bug where late shipments would not be cleared properly if the wine bottles had been placed in the store chest.

Version 1.0.3 12/21/12

* Added notifications of when the winery profits are ready if you hired Gill to handle the shipments.
    * Gill was not being paid! You're lucky he hasn't gone on strike.
    * Added the Gottshaw painting to the Silver Star Inn.

Version 1.0.2 12/08/11

* Rumors were being used by the Dark Brotherhood, who would certainly not care (especially Lucien LaChance).
    * Avena and Gill at the Silver Star Manor did not have their merchant chests hooked up properly.
    * The priestess of Kynareth will now properly sell spells to everyone rather than just new characters.

Version 1.0.1 11/10/11

* The mesh for the Silver Star Inn had incorrect AWLS compatibility data.
    * The mesh for the Damned Wolf also had incorrect AWLS compatibility data.
    * The mesh for the Silver Star Manor had upside down windows.
    * The _far.nif for the manor needed a refresh once the windows on the manor mesh were fixed.
    * A floating tree was spotted along the canyon road to the coast.
    * An AI oddity with the Old Pirate caused him to wander into the water where he didn't belong.
    * The Damned Wolf's voyage did not unlink the path grids, which would cause lots of residents to decide to go for a swim.
    * The Kynareth shrine could not target the player with the spell.
    * The Kynareth priestess was not able to sell spells.
    * Bed use was not being set up properly when paying for the room at either inn.
    * The Razor's Edge sign was too close to the building and was causing it to get jammed at an angle.
    * Removed unnecessary alpha information from a few textures.
    * Dates on the two clutter maps have been corrected to reflect 3rd era instead of 4th.

Version 1.0 11/02/11

* Initial public release.

295 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

7. Unofficial Oblivion Patch

This mod is a joint effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Oblivion v1.2.0416, fixing over 2,500 bugs so far! If you're experiencing a bug with Oblivion and it's not fixed by our mod please by all means report the bug to us in as much detail as possible so we can try fix it! Also if you find any: levitating trees or rocks, see-through or fall-through walls/objects or other stuff out of place, please let either of us know. To get the exact location, use the console commands sdt 0 and then tdt, click the item, note the Cell (not PC Cell) and form ID value (the eight hexadecimal digits at the top, ie 00123ABC) and indicate what's out of place. You can use tdt again to toggle the debug display off. Thank you and we hope you have a better Oblivion experience!
    Warning: Only use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch with the version of Oblivion is was created for! Using it on an older or newer version then v1.2.0416 of Oblivion may cause bugs or things not to be fixed that were advertised as such!
    The complete changelog is available here.

5,750 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

8. Unique Landscapes - The Eastern Peaks

The Eastern Peaks is a vast overhaul of the Valus mountains, containing a huge range of environments, from huge cliffs to deep gorges to vast forests to enchanted swamps. Civilization has made its mark on the area as well, many a crumbling ruin dots the landscape and several small settlements can still be found today. Integrating two previously dead UL concepts, this mod seeks to give the user an actual reason to go and visit the Valus mountains and stick around for more than just the scenery.

145 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. StartConversation - Teechans Gesture Idles for NPCs _WIP_

When NPCs in Oblivion "StartConversation", they play any combination of animations depending on whether they like or dislike each other. They'll talk about goblins and mudcrabs. They've even heard others say the same! They also play about 10 of the same animations, quite often. For me, a few of those are an eyesore, so I decided to change the ones that bugged me the most.

Some background: After playing Oblivion on the xbox for so long, once I got the game on PC my time was spent making machinima with it. I later wanted to do more then what the current mods allowed me to do. I taught myself how to animate and mod the game.

That's when I saw those poor NPC's - unable to *really* gesture how they hate goblins and mudcrabs! Something needed to be done! I took the 4 animations that bugged me the most and edited them as a simple replacer.

Then I had an idea - perhaps I could release this as an actual mod, and then add more new animations for each update? Of course, they'll still talk about mudcrabs and goblins, but won't look as robotic, monotonous and stale.

Here's the machinimated version of what you'll see in game.

I've tested this to make sure I didn't see any strange anomalies. It should be compatible with ball pose mods, but I didn't test those. I'll also be happy to hear if I need to adjust the animations I've already included.

More information is in the readme.

Installation: Drag and drop into Oblivion folder. Make sure TGIN.esp is the LAST of your load order, just to be on the safe side.

To Uninstall: Remove TGIN.esp and the TGIN folder inside of meshes/characters/male/idleanims/

Incompatibility -

Probably anything that replaces talk_armscrossed_motion.kf, talk_armscrossed_motionfem.kf, talk_armscrossed_still.kf, talk_femalelefthand_motion.kf.

Future plans: Adding new animations so that there's more variety in NPC conversations.

Enjoy!

141 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. Weapons Of Morrowind

=================
    Description:
    =================

Weapons Of Morrowind (W.O.M) is a project that aims to expand the available weapons found in-game via loot. All of the included weapons are faithful recreations of the weapons from TES3: Morrowind.

The new weapons are distributed via levelled lists so you'll come across them during your adventures.

Available Weapons:
    Iron Club
    Iron Longsword
    Iron Mace
    Iron Tanto
    Iron wakizashi
    Iron Warhammer

Steel Club
    Steel Staff

Dwemer Battle Axe
    Dwemer Claymore
    Dwemer Dagger
    Dwemer Longsword
    Dwemer Mace
    Dwemer Shortsword
    Dwemer War Axe
    Dwemer Warhammer

Glass Longsword

Nordic Dagger

Daedric Longsword
    Daedric Katana

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. (Optional) Activate the Weapons Of Morrowind.esp

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. (Optional) Delete the Weapons Of Morrowind.esp
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You must contact me and obtain my permission before using any content from this mod.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

448 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Smokey Chimneys

Version 1.0

1. Description
    2. Requirements
    3. Installing the plug-in
    4. Playing the plug-in
    5. Save games
    6. Conflicts/Known Errors
    7. Legal Stuff/Disclaimer
    8. Changelog

1. DESCRIPTION

This simple mod adds smoke that comes out of every chimney in the game. Only chimneys that are attached to a lit fireplace produce smoke.

I hope it brings you more life to Oblivion!

2. REQUIREMENTS

You need the latest version of Oblivion.

3. INSTALLING/UNINSTALLING THE PLUG-IN

Simply extract the .esp file to your Oblivion/Data folder.

To uninstall, remove the ESP.

4. PLAYING THE PLUG-IN

In the Oblivion Launcher, activate "Cliff's Smokey Chimneys.esp" by double-clicking on it.

5. SAVE GAMES

You do not need to start a new game to see the changes.

6. CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- When you first enter a city, the smoke might now show. You have to enter inside a house and leave and the smoke will show. It's an Oblivion bug I can't work around. Skingrad is a good example of that.

- Will conflict with Better Cities and any mod that changes city layouts. I will not make compatibility patches. Placing 195 smoke effects on the game chimneys is time consuming. If you want to do a patch yourself, you can do it as long as my name appears in the credits as the original author.

7. LEGAL STUFF/DISCLAIMER

Distribute this mod as you wish. Just give the credits to me for releasing the plugin.

8. CHANGELOG

V1.0 : Initial release.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. Dark Horse Armor [Requires DLC]

Author: InsanitySorrow
    Version: 1.0

==============================================
    REQUIREMENTS:
    ===========================================
    The Official Horse Armor DLC

===============================================
    DESCRIPTION

This is another resource but is also playable. This is a retexture of the steel horse armor to something I like more. I have seen much dark armor but they are too dark or just black and no other colour, well now there is another option

INSTALLATION:

Extract the textures to your Oblivion data folder, When in-game the steel horse armor will be replaced.

CREDITS & USAGE:
    ============================================

Bethesda Softworks for the meshes and Textures.

Use as you will just remember that credit

InsanitySorrow

134 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. Archery Upgrade and Modification

I personally much prefer GrumblePunks' arrow replacer's arrow style than the vanilla. They are around 15% longer and slightly sharper in proportion. They only edit the mesh. Unfortunately they only cover the vanilla Oblivion arrows. Since I like their style I have made very similar ones for mod added arrows. Here they are:
    Long Arrows - SI.7z : For the Shivering Isles isles - (Download in the "Old Files" Section)
    Long Arrows - Arma.7z : For Armamentarium - (Download in the "Old Files" Section)
    Long Arrows - MMM.7z : For Martigen's Monster Mod - (Download in the "Old Files" Section) * To be updated soon... now that I have made MMM 6 new arrows*
    Long Arrows - COBL.7z : For Common Oblivion Library - (Download in the "Old Files" Section)
    Long Arrows - OOO.7z : For Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul - (Download from main link)
    *working on Long Arrows - Real Swords... hopefully available in about 2 weeks.*
    *Any other mods that add arrows not listed here? Please suggest them and I'll see about adding them.*

No esps, just replacers, so install after the mod they are for.
    Uninstall details and further details are in the readme in each package.

Contact
    =======
    You can find me on the official Bethesda Games forums (www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/) as PacificMorrowind - PREFERED
    You can find me here as PacificMorrowind - Prefered
    You can find me on TESNexus as PacificMorrowind
    You can send me an email here: PacificMorrowind (AT) gmail (Dot) com
    you can also comment here
    Also for help you can try the BGS thread: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1005400

Credits
    =======
    Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion and SI.
    Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
    Thanks to Grumblepunk for his Arrow Replacement Pack
    Thanks to all who have made mods
    Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
    Thanks to the Nifskope team

Licensing/Legal
    Nothing new, just modified ___ Mod meshes... use as per that mod's reuse policy.

Pacific Morrowind

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. Oblivifall - Closing Time!

Name: Oblivifall “Revenge of the Classic†– Closing Time
    Version: 1.0 BETA
    Date: 29/07/09
    Category: Shops, Misc
    Requires: Oblivion 1.2.0416
    Author: Cliffworms (mr__legault@hotmail.com)

1. Oblivifall Introduction
    2. Mod Description
    3. Requirements
    4. Installing the plug-in
    5. Playing the plug-in
    6. Save games
    7. Conflicts/Known Errors
    8. Legal Stuff/Disclaimer
    9. Changelog
    10. Credits
    11. Oblivifall Modules & Community mods

1. OBLIVIFALL INTRODUCTION

Oblivifall “Revenge of the Classic†is a project that aims to bring many features from The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall to Oblivion. For many old fans of Elder Scrolls, Daggerfall is still the best cRPG Bethesda has ever designed or even the best cRPG ever made. I will be releasing many separate mods that will add new features and options to Oblivion.

Now let’s see what this mod is about, shall we?

2. CLOSING TIME

Not every shopkeeper in Cyrodiil closes his shop at the same time. Depending on their shop type, shopkeepers will open or close at different hours. You can ask the shopkeepers to know what their opening hours are or you can refer below for more details.

Enjoy!

3. REQUIREMENTS

You need the latest version of Oblivion.

4. INSTALLING/UNINSTALLING THE PLUG-IN

Simply extract the Data folder to your Oblivion/Data folder.
    To uninstall, remove the " Oblivifall – Closing Time.esp†file.

5. PLAYING THE PLUG-IN

Before activating the plugin, please make sure you are not in a shop. Just in case.

In the Oblivion Launcher, activate "Oblivifall – Closing Time.esp" by double-clicking on it.

The new shopping hours are as follows:

Alchemists: 07:00 – 22:00
    Armorers: 09:00 – 19:00
    Bookstores: 09:00 – 21:00
    Clothing Stores: 10:00 – 19:00
    Gem Stores: 09:00 – 18:00
    General Stores: 06:00 – 23:00
    Pawn Shops: 09:00 – 20:00
    Weapon Smiths: 09:00 – 20:00

6. SAVE GAMES

Make sure your save is not inside a shop before activating the plugin.
    You do not need to start a new game to see the changes.

7. CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- Will conflict with any mod that changes the shopkeepers’ schedules.
    - This mod is in beta state. Exercise with caution. I have tested a lot the mod, but I want the players to test it too before I call it bug-free release.

8. LEGAL STUFF/DISCLAIMER

Distribute this mod as you wish. Just give the credits to me for releasing the plugin.

9. CHANGELOG

V1.0: Initial release.

10. CREDITS

- The Daggerfall Dev Team for the best cRPG ever created.
    - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages for the shopkeepers’ schedules. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

- Bethesda for the Oblivion CS.

11. Oblivifall modules and Daggerfall-related mods by the Community

For the rest of Oblivifall’s modules, check “Oblivifall Modules†in your Oblivifall Docs folder.

For a more “Daggerfallesque†experience, take a look at my “Daggerfallesque Mod List†here on TES ALLIANCE.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1004917&hl=

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. Enhanced Dwarven Normal Maps

Enhanced Dwarven Normal Maps

420 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. The Northern Front

"The fifth sees an opening
    His sword is thrust so true
    He underestimates the warrior
    He takes him for a fool

Magnus saw the blade incoming
    And blocked it with his shield
    Now the fifths sword and insides
    Lay strewn across the field"

The Northern Front is a large, multi-path quest mod where the player buys information from a mercenary contractor and decides them self what they will do with their newly acquired knowledge. There are no quest markers, no obvious hints and no linear "go here, kill this, get this" quests. The player will have to use their wits and skill to make a profit in this shady mercenary business. Everything you would expect to be able to do, you will. Will you gather information, and follow up leads through word of mouth and paper trails? Will you use stealth, infiltration and espionage to work alongside the shadows in achieving your goal? Will you use your charm and sharp tongue to strut your way to a profit? Or will you cleave first and ask questions second, simply cutting down all those who get in your way...

This mod offers all of these paths. All quests have multiple endings and rewards. Decisions you make in some quests will have direct effects on others. You get to truly play as your character would, and not just as the common quest would restrict. This is the main focus of this mod - quests that are original, fun to play and force you to think and decide on the best way to proceed

The mod is largely voice acted due to the help of some very talented actors. I hope you enjoy

Requirements

OBSE v0018 or above

Conflicts

Fully compatible with Open Cities and Unique Landscapes

Please report any conflicts you come across in this thread

Recommended mods

Elys Universal Silent Voice

Whilst the mod is largely voiced there are still some parts which lack voice acting. This mod is a must if you wish to solve things diplomatically as you will have a lot of talking to do

Features

New camp and inn in the North of Cyrodill
    New, diverse NPCs, each with their own personalities, distinct behavior, quirks and voices
    Many new quests, each with multiple endings and paths to completion
    New, powerful artifacts, for you to obtain however you see fit
    A diverse and interesting story twisting itself around the main quests
    Many new self written and lore integrated books related to the mod including:

The Legend of Marchosias, On Marchosias, Manual of Cavalry, The Adventurers Bestiary, The Warriors Bestiary, The Graverobbers Bestiary, Tamrielic Cryptids, Follow Me and Him - Penumbra

Screenshots

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

Special thanks

All of the actors who offered to help bring this mod to life
    TESAlliance for teaching me pretty much everything I know about modding (and for putting up with me asking questions in the shoutbox every 5 minutes when I got stuck)
    Grond for helping me out with writing when I was starting up
    Bethesda for creating the game and making the CS available

Credits/Resources used

Waalx' Realswords: Bosmer
    Mr Siikas Siege Engines
    Mr Siikas Durzog
    Xia's New Amulets
    Armory of the Nordic Warrior by pale_rider

Voice acting

Arvidius - Sebastian, Heironymous Lex, Francis, Tramond, Irroke the Wide, Dunmer watchman, Ragnar, Imperial Legionaires,
    Trailer voices, Baug, S'razirr, Lord Vincentus, Cardok, Neroveus, Various Dunmer mercenaries, Ogier, Pranal, Bravil Guard, Arban

Odahilys - Claude Maric, Brucetus, Bourion, Various Dunmer mercenares, Sevarius Atius

Onsasaki - Sarynce, Mufala, Pravus, Scarab, Malakai, Runs-into-Flowers, Kushluk, Various Dunmer mercenaries

Roddy - Beezum, Yarglek, Urbul gro-Orkuld, Owyn

Theonlylifeseeker - Sentalus, Xhaferi

Vereta - Brother Harker, Aluman, Vassier, Panicked Mercenary, Khanate, Waleran, Dolgarogg, Kralus

280 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. Unique Landscapes: Beaches of Cyrodiil - Lost Coast

UniqueLandscapes Beaches of Cyrodiil: The Lost Coast is the first in a series of UL mods designed to be a total conversion of the beaches of beloved Cyrodiil. The Lost Coast overhauls the entire area north of Anvil, and divides it into three regions: The Anvil Cliffsides, The Lost Coast, and Oyster Bay. The Anvil Cliffsides are large, stout cliffs that reach from Anvil to Crowhaven. It features a large, tall rock, known as beacon rock, along with a very extensive history of the rock. The Lost Coast is a stretch of long, wide beaches, littered with driftwood and occasional rocks. Even though they are wide open, they portray a sense of solitude and seclusion, hence the name. Oyster bay is an old oyster farming town, long since ruined. Of course, there is a good piece of history to go along with it, but it is featured in the mod as a series of books and journals.

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Unique Landscapes: Blackwood Forest

This mod overhauls the southern half of the Blackwood, east and southeast of Leyawiin. It changes the area to a dense wood on moist ground, in consistence to the closeness of the swamps in the north. Small creeks meander between the trees, leading to the south below the canopy of leaves, until they unite to a small stream that flows into the sea.

207 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. A Loving Husband by Witty 1982 Version 1.0

A Loving Husband by Witty 1982 Version 1.0
    A plugin for "The Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion"

This mod adds a small lodge just west of Aleswell. Speak with Claude Despres to activate the mini quest.

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

20. Unique Landscapes: Aspen Wood

Aspen Wood overhauls an area placed between Corbolo River and Silverfish River, bordered by Entius Gorge and the Yellow Road. It adds cascading waterfalls, more realistic foliage, legion outposts and scenic lookouts. Enjoy a peaceful spot, filled with dense wood surrounding a beautiful lake placed in the middle of nowhere.

279 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. Longwinter’s Nap

Longwinter's Nap

Author:
    DarkRider

Release Date:
    16 December 2009

----Description------
    Longwinter’s Nap is a unique house mod that adds a new player home East of Bruma, nestled off the side of a mountain pass. Special features include a holiday theme, new tapestries, new paintings, holiday bedding, a holiday doublet, and essential horse, plus lots of storage and display cases. To claim the home, you must find the original owner, a Legion Guard Captain who was slain on his patrol, sadly before he could enjoy his holiday feasting, near the Dragonclaw rock along the road east from Bruma.

------Bugs/Conflicts------
    -OOO Arctic Camp: Reportedly not compatible with OOO as a bandit camp spawns in the same location.

------Credits/Resources------
    DarkRider- Design
    Meo- Modular Fireplace
    Xiamara- Seats and Sofa’s
    HappyHolidays Team- Presents and Ornaments
    Star-Mystyk- Snowman
    WhoGuru- Beta Testing

------Rights and Privileges------
    Bethesda Softworks retains all rights to any original content, concepts, and ideas taken and altered from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

All original textures and assets belong to me and may be used in your mod freely without permission being asked beforehand but credit must be given to me for my work; it’s just polite. ; )

As with all my projects, I ask that this resource not be used in mods of a pornographic nature.

This mod may not be rehosted anywhere without permission. Period.

------Contact DarkRider------
    DarkRider @ http://www.tesalliance.org

207 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated