DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

324 files

1. Cyrodiil Travel Services

This mod is a collection of travel options which aims to recreate a system similar to what existed in Morrowind. It includes regular travel agent services at the stables, Divine Intervention, Mark & Recall, and Mage Guild Guides.

At each major city, there is a travel agent who will offer transportation to other major cities, including a few mod added destinations as well. Their services are relatively cheap and are based on the distance between each stop they service. They are also heavily armed and should you decide to attack them, be prepared for a significant fight. This may also draw in local guards. These agents WILL NOT RESPAWN IF KILLED, so try not to make a mess.

A Divine Intervention spell which functions in a similar manner to the one from Morrowind. The only real difference is that it will bring you to one of the chapel interiors instead of dropping you outside. The spell is sold in every chapel and requires Mysticism skill of 50 or higher. Scrolls are available from loot and vendor lists that deal with Journeyman level items. Divine Intervention does not function in Oblivion realms, Shivering Isles, or in a few other select areas where being yanked out might break something. It is also aware of Knights of the Nine and will not transport you to a desecrated chapel during the quest.

Mark & Recall spells which function nearly identically to their Morrowind and Daggerfall equivalents. This allows you to set a marker virtually anywhere and recall to it later. The spell does not function within Oblivion realms, Shivering Isles, or a few other select locations that will break something. The spells are sold by Alves Uvenim in Leyawiin since they specialize in Mysticism.

Teleportation services are now provided at the Mages Guild. Each city offers a teleportation pad in the public area of the guild which allows transport to every other major city. Ask around while in a guild and you'll be directed to the person in charge of the teleporter. Fees for non-members are 100 Septims. Fees for initiate members of the guild are 25 Septims. Teleportation is free once you have access to the Arcane University. Frostcrag Spire is available as a destination, but is only guaranteed to work with the OFFICIAL DLC.

Fast Travel can now be optionally disabled as well through an ini file.

438 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

2. Roads of Cyrodiil

This mod adds some new roads to the game along with some new bridges to connect them together when the roads cross the Niben or Lake Rumare. It is intended to make travel just a bit easier to manage, especially when accessing the Imperial City island. You no longer have to go clear around to the Weye bridge just to keep dry. Two lesser roads are added to the Imperial Reserve and Great Forest to make travel between Chorrol, Anvil, and Skingrad easier to manage.
    This is a combination mod composed of New Roads & Bridges, originally written by Ukrr, and West Roads, originally written by mariedanj. With modifications and additions by myself.
    Specifically, the following is added:
    A road from the south end of Imperial Isle, along the east outer wall of the Arcane University that connects across the lake with the Red Ring Road, not too far east of Pell's Gate.
    An extension of the Blue Road to the west that terminates in front of the Imperial Prison.
    An extension of the Silver Road to the south that terminates outside the prison along the Blue Road extension.
    A road which originates just west of Cropsford and runs southwest past Cullote to the Niben, where a large bridge spans the river. On the other side, the road continues south to the Green Road a bit north of Bravil.
    The short stubby road to Faregyl is extended all the way west to the Gold Road just east of Skingrad. This road is called Half Way. An inn is situated halfway between the two endpoints along this road. Appropriately called Half Way Inn. Yeah. I know. It's a bit forced, just roll with it
    A trail that extends from the road intersection outside of Kvatch on the Gold Road down to the east wall of Anvil at Fort Strand.
    A short extension of road over a new bridge from the east side of the small island north of Leyawiin's Oblivion gate, past the Amelion family tomb, and meeting the Yellow Road right outside of Blankenmarch.
    A trail from the Silver Road into the hills connecting Bleaker's Way with the rest of civilization.
    A short road linking Border Watch with the Green Road.
    A road that joins the Gold Road, about halfway between Anvil and Kvatch. This road crosses the high country in the Imperial Reserve, joining the Black Road west of Chorrol. This road was originally part of West Roads.
    A road which joins the Gold Road north of Skingrad crossing the Great Forest. It connects to the Black Road east of Chorrol. This is the other road which was originally part of West Roads. I have added to this with a trail that breaks off to Hackdirt, and another which breaks off and leads to Brindle Home.
    Replacement of the bridge just north of Fort Redman with a drawbridge to allow sailing traffic to pass.
    Several new road markers have been placed along the roads to help guide the way.

1,201 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

3. Enhanced Ebony Normal Maps

Enhanced Ebony Normal Maps

359 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Dark Katana v2

Dark Katana v2

108 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Enhanced Dwarven Normal Maps

Enhanced Dwarven Normal Maps

420 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Unique Landscapes: Entius Gorge

Entius Gorge is a deep gorge located inside the Nibenay Basin Region, near the source of the Silverfish River. It features mist and firefly ambience effects and a new creature, the Degenerated Slaughterfish. A recent poll of adventurers conducted by Cyrodiil Travellers' Guild notes that Entius Gorge is among the most beautiful regions across the land. Don't forget to be careful if you want to take a dip; the combination of the currents and the shape of the riverbed has been known to trick unwary swimmers. Plus the slaughterfish, mind you. But don't get scared away by my warnings. First-time visitors are bound to be blown away by the "gorge"ous scenery. In fact, the CTG makes regular trips here with new members to showcase the beauty of it. This is a wonderful environment, but watch out when petting the fish...they just might take a piece out of you!

211 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Saturalia Cabin

Name: Saturalia Cabin
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 12/15/2009
    Category: Houses
    Author: WhoGuru
    Source: TES Alliance and Oblivion Real Estate

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

Adds a small holiday themed cabin just outside Bruma.

=================
    Details:
    =================

Saturalia, or the New Life Festival is held on the 25th of Evening Star. Originally a holiday for a long forgotten god of debauchery, it has become a time of gift giving, parties, and parading. Visitors are encouraged to participate.

In Saturalia Cabin you will find an inviting small home, decked out for the festival of New Life. The Cabin lies near the wall, just outside the North Gate of Bruma. Fill it with friends and cheer for the holiday.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Upgrade:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

=================
    History:
    =================

12/15/2009-Release on ORE for the 12 Mods of Xmas #9
    12/17/2009-Release on TESA

=================
    =================

WhoGuru at TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Pendraia's Lights on a Rope
    Ornaments by InsanitySorrow and Nicoroshi
    Fairy Lights by DarkRider
    Sofa and Chairs by Xiamara
    Gifts, wreaths, Pinecones, stockings by Korana

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator.
    Nifskope
    Gimp

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.
    Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

SCREENSHOTS:
    Interior01, Interior02, Interior03

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Maigrets Twin Pixies

MOD NAME:
    Maigrets Pixie Twins

AUTHOR:
    Maigrets

VERSION:
    One

DESCRIPTION:

Zee (Female) and Dee (Male) are blue Pixie twins and can be found at the Arcane University. They were previously owned by an apprentice mage who found them in a cave being bullied by their greater cousins, the common Imp. She took pity on them after dispatching the offenders and returned to the Arcane University with them thinking to keep them as pets.

However, she lost control of them as they were very naughty Pixies and would zap other mages with shock spells for fun causing a riot within the ranks of the other mages. The apprentice was punished and forbidden to leave the Inner University until she learned to be more careful.

But, the pixies remained on the loose and despite their best efforts the Senior Mages were unable to capture them for study without killing them. Since the Pixies became bored with their games and appeared to behave themselves they were allowed to remain until someone of sufficient skill came along to take them away.

DETAILS:

NOTE: These are obviously male and female so if that bothers you don't download or complain. However, it's not that evident unless you look very closely.

Activate to Follow or Wait. Each Pixie has it's own AI so you can have one or both follow or wait wherever you tell them. They will do what's necessary without further intervention. On first activation a Summon Spell will be added to your spells list for each Pixie. Besides making it easier to call them if you've left them somewhere, it also helps with stairs and higher ledges where they may get stuck because of their size.

Unlike some of my other small companions which are pets only, these are fighting Pixies. They have the leveled spells of the normal Imps and these spells will level with the player. They are Essential so they cannot die, but they have a Healing Ability so they don't drop unconscious at the least opportune times.
    However, if they are constantly hit they may not have time to recover health but will do so when the fighting stops or they have time to regenerate their health. This may need adjustment later if it's too strong.

They also have Resist Poison and Resist Magic like my other companions as I've found some enchantments and spells can permanently damage Essential companions and require a reboot of the mod which is a pain.

Even though they are small they will keep up with you, but if they do get behind they will find you. They also have all the animations and water walking abilities of the normal Imps.

They will sneak when you do, BUT this relies entirely on your own Sneak skill, so if you are detected or come out of sneak mode they will also be detected and go into Combat mode. Assuming there are enemies around and alive of course.

They are Player Owned so they will not attack you or friends unless you start a fight with neutral or friendly NPC's or creatures. They also have an Intelligence of 30 so they can follow through load doors and because of this they will also open normal doors and gates on their own. There are some Load doors they will not follow through. These are usually related to the Main or other quests, but can be summoned if needed.

I don't do the Main Quest any more and haven't tested Oblivion Gates, so if you're going into a Gate, make them wait before going in and then call them. Do the same upon exiting just to be sure. There shouldn't be a problem as it usually (or used to) affects companions with inventories and they don't have one. However, I don't use NPC companions, so I don't know if this is still true.

New world spaces are fine as I use my other companions successfully by using the same method which also means shivering Isles so it also applies to the Pixies.

You can change their names if you want in the CS or open the console in game, click on a Pixie and type -
    setactorfullname "New Name" - The name must be in quotes if more than one word. Close the console and save. However, thier names will remain the same in on screen messages and the Summon Spells. That can only be changed in their scripts.

REQUIREMENTS:
    I have Shivering Isles installed but no assets from SI were used.
    Oblivion must be patched to 1.2 however as I used this version of the CS to create my mod.

INSTALL:
    Extract the 7Zip file to a temporary directory for best results. Move the meshes and texture folders plus the esp to your data folder. Check the esp in your data files menu or use your desired method, eg OBMM and start your game.

UNINSTALL:
    Remove the esp, meshes and textures from your Data folder. Your saves won't be affected. Just answer yes to the message regarding missing content next time you start your game.

COMPATIBILITY:
    There should be no incompatibility with any other mods as far as I am aware unless another mod alters the Arcane University to a great degree. They fly, so even small changes, depending on what they are should be fine.

CREDITS and THANKS:
    Waalx for permission to use his Pixie files.
    Bethesda for creating Oblivion and the CS in the first place for us to use.
    The CS Wiki and Bethsoft CS forum for various useful bits of information.

My Simple Creature Companion Tutorial can be found here:
    http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/t129-my-simple-creature-companion-tutorial

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    SavageArtistry's Forum:
    http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

Waalx RealSwords Forum:
    http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/index.php

Mods Reloaded
    http://modsreloaded.com/

TES Adventures:
    http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php

and here of course.

Email:
    maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

PERMISSIONS:
    This mod must not be uploaded anywhere else for any reason whatsoever. No alterations except for personal use are permitted.

Translations are fine as long as I'm contacted first. Most of my companions have already been translated to other languages. I'd just like to know about it beforehand.

The resource files in this mod are not to be used without permission from Waalx.

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. The Northern Front

"The fifth sees an opening
    His sword is thrust so true
    He underestimates the warrior
    He takes him for a fool

Magnus saw the blade incoming
    And blocked it with his shield
    Now the fifths sword and insides
    Lay strewn across the field"

The Northern Front is a large, multi-path quest mod where the player buys information from a mercenary contractor and decides them self what they will do with their newly acquired knowledge. There are no quest markers, no obvious hints and no linear "go here, kill this, get this" quests. The player will have to use their wits and skill to make a profit in this shady mercenary business. Everything you would expect to be able to do, you will. Will you gather information, and follow up leads through word of mouth and paper trails? Will you use stealth, infiltration and espionage to work alongside the shadows in achieving your goal? Will you use your charm and sharp tongue to strut your way to a profit? Or will you cleave first and ask questions second, simply cutting down all those who get in your way...

This mod offers all of these paths. All quests have multiple endings and rewards. Decisions you make in some quests will have direct effects on others. You get to truly play as your character would, and not just as the common quest would restrict. This is the main focus of this mod - quests that are original, fun to play and force you to think and decide on the best way to proceed

The mod is largely voice acted due to the help of some very talented actors. I hope you enjoy

Requirements

OBSE v0018 or above

Conflicts

Fully compatible with Open Cities and Unique Landscapes

Please report any conflicts you come across in this thread

Recommended mods

Elys Universal Silent Voice

Whilst the mod is largely voiced there are still some parts which lack voice acting. This mod is a must if you wish to solve things diplomatically as you will have a lot of talking to do

Features

New camp and inn in the North of Cyrodill
    New, diverse NPCs, each with their own personalities, distinct behavior, quirks and voices
    Many new quests, each with multiple endings and paths to completion
    New, powerful artifacts, for you to obtain however you see fit
    A diverse and interesting story twisting itself around the main quests
    Many new self written and lore integrated books related to the mod including:

The Legend of Marchosias, On Marchosias, Manual of Cavalry, The Adventurers Bestiary, The Warriors Bestiary, The Graverobbers Bestiary, Tamrielic Cryptids, Follow Me and Him - Penumbra

Screenshots

x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x | x

Special thanks

All of the actors who offered to help bring this mod to life
    TESAlliance for teaching me pretty much everything I know about modding (and for putting up with me asking questions in the shoutbox every 5 minutes when I got stuck)
    Grond for helping me out with writing when I was starting up
    Bethesda for creating the game and making the CS available

Credits/Resources used

Waalx' Realswords: Bosmer
    Mr Siikas Siege Engines
    Mr Siikas Durzog
    Xia's New Amulets
    Armory of the Nordic Warrior by pale_rider

Voice acting

Arvidius - Sebastian, Heironymous Lex, Francis, Tramond, Irroke the Wide, Dunmer watchman, Ragnar, Imperial Legionaires,
    Trailer voices, Baug, S'razirr, Lord Vincentus, Cardok, Neroveus, Various Dunmer mercenaries, Ogier, Pranal, Bravil Guard, Arban

Odahilys - Claude Maric, Brucetus, Bourion, Various Dunmer mercenares, Sevarius Atius

Onsasaki - Sarynce, Mufala, Pravus, Scarab, Malakai, Runs-into-Flowers, Kushluk, Various Dunmer mercenaries

Roddy - Beezum, Yarglek, Urbul gro-Orkuld, Owyn

Theonlylifeseeker - Sentalus, Xhaferi

Vereta - Brother Harker, Aluman, Vassier, Panicked Mercenary, Khanate, Waleran, Dolgarogg, Kralus

280 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Benirus Manor Remade

Benirus Manor Remade
    Version 2.6.1
    By Zaldir

Description
    This mod fixes the Benirus Manor garden to look a little nicer, by adding flowers, fixing the walls, and so on.
    It also fixes up the inside of the manor by changing the lighting to make it less creepy. And the basement has also gone through a change with some lighting altering and removal of the ugly stuff.

Install
    Extract all content to your data folder.

Uninstall
    Delete "Benirus Manor Remade.esp" from your Data folder.

Incompatibility
    Open Cities - Since the cells is changed in OC, this just won't work together.

Credits
    Egger3rd for Voice acting
    Vorians for the Patches

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Open Cities Reborn

Open Cities Reborn takes the concept of Open Cities and steps it up to the next level. The project redesigns each city covered by the original Open Cities in such a way that would make more sense strategically. The castles become a more central focus of each city's layout, with housing, commerce, and the cathedrals spread out around them in more distinct ways. When possible, concept art provided by Bethesda was followed as closely as space restrictions would allow. Where none was provided or where it was not practical to follow, creative license was used instead. City walls in several cities have been modified to suit the location. For example, Bruma now uses wooden palisades, Cheydinhal has lower brick walls that reflect Dunmer influence, and the city part of Bravil has no walls at all instead relying on their island nature. This has the added bonus that each city is now more visible as you approach. Rather than large imposing walls that block the entire view, you can see buildings on the other side along with most of the trees and bushes.

To avoid any serious compatibility issues, and because lore calls for it to remain fortified, Kvatch is not touched in any way.

The Imperial City will also remain in the layout it now has since strategically speaking, it's already built the way it should be. Although there is room in the concept art for some somewhat radical adjustments to be made. That may or may not come at a later time.

To get the most out of these changes, it is highly recommended to download Animated Window Lighting System and Chimneys. This is the evolution of Texian's Window Lighting System and is fully compatible with Open Cities Reborn.

To go with that, and provide LOD for all the new goodies, I also recommend: Really AEVWD. Just be aware that there's a bit of a performance hit in activating all the extra LOD that Open Cities will provide that's directly proportional to the power of your PC, and how many other mods you have installed.

2,153 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. The Pale Adventurer

The Pale Adventurer is a quest mod built off the templete of Lost Sword, with a questline that is randomly generated as you progress through it. The quest will start the when you sleep in the game when the ghost of Hemuss vists you to eplain the problem. From there you are lead throughout Cyridill searching Ayleid ruins. This quest is different every time you play it, and just sort of gives a reason for you to explore these ruins which are all non quest related.

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. StarX Heron Katana

StarX Heron Katana

Name: StarX Heron Katana
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 15 august 2009
    Category: Weapons
    Created by: StarX
    Source: http://www.tesalliance.org/

Description:
    ============
    Adds a new katana and dai-katana that can be purchased from Thoronir at The Copious Coinpurse. I've made my first version of this retexture for my Heron Mark Swords mod a few years ago. Later on I removed the Heron Mark sign and updated the textures.

Installation:
    =============
    Extract the files into a save location. Copy and paste the meshes- and textures folder and STX Heron Katana.esp into your Oblivion Data folder. Activate the esp either by going to Data Files,or by using Oblivion Mod Manager or Wrye Bash.

Issues:
    =======
    None. Should be compatible with everything.

Credits:
    ========
    Trollf - from who I used the dai-katana with scabard
    StarX - textures

Legal/usage:
    ============
    This is a modders resource, so feel free to use these weapons in your mod project, as long as the credits mentioned above are added to your readme. It would also be nice to let me know when the weapons are being used.

=======
    Special thanks to Mrs.StarX for putting up with my crazy modding efforts.

139 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Unique Landscapes: The Great Forest - Ancient Redwoods v1.6

This plugin adds a dense Redwood Forest to the Great Forest, south-east of Chorrol. Additionally there are Kodiak Bears who inhabit the area featuring advanced AI. There are even families of Kodiaks. You'll see an adult Kodiak protectively accompanying its cub or cubs. You can chase the cubs and they will play around, while the parents will keep a watchful eye on them, making sure they don't wander too far! The Kodiaks are all harmless to you, unless of course you attack them. The Kodiaks have a sleep schedule too. They'll find a suitable spot, and they'll sleep soundly unless you or an enemy is nearby. Infact, we've included snoring sounds when the Kodiaks sleep too! They will awake if you come to close, but if you're quiet enough, you'll be able to sneak around them without waking them from their sleep. They also have a keen interest in berries which you'll see the Kodiaks eating occasionally. A Kodiak Den is provided, with a Kodiak family nearby. You can even use the den as a home if you'd like. It features a soft mossy interior with a log that you can sit on, as well as sittable rocks along with a sleeping area. So you can nap on the soft moss!

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Open Cities Classic

Open Cities Classic is a comprehensive project that aims to bring back at least part of the feel of Morrowind - specifically with how most of the cities were a natural part of the world and you could just walk in without loading screens. The added immersion and realism goes a long way, probably a lot more than you might think. Ever wanted to ride your horse into the center of Cheydinhal? Well now you can. Need to get some help from the city guards to vanquish a foe? Run toward the gates and the guards will do their duty while you can seek safety within the walls. The town guards make for some very interesting interactions this way.

The only cities not covered by this project are Kvatch and the Imperial City's central districts. Kvatch has too much main quest material setup in very specific ways to mess with it, and the Imperial City is simply too large and unwieldy to properly open up.

Highly recommended complimentary mod: Animated Window Lighting System and Chimneys - This is the evolution of Texian's Window Lighting System and is fully compatible with Open Cities.

To go with that, and provide VWD for all the new goodies, I also recommend: Really AEVWD. Just be aware that there's a bit of a performance hit in activating all the extra VWD that Open Cities will provide that's directly proportional to the power of your PC, and how many other mods you have installed.

Please note: Compatibility patches for Open Cities and other mods are available on Nexus.

765 downloads

(0 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

16. Red's S E R E N I T Y Retex

Red's S E R E N I T Y Retex v1.0 by WhoGuru

S E R E N I T Y is an armor created by Hentai. This began as an experiment in recreating KOS-MOS for Oblivion.
    All I have done is retexture it and remove a few pieces. All credit for the hard work in creating this wonderful armor goes to Hentai. You can find the original armor here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21980

This armor can be found in a chest outside Chestnut Handy Stables, at the entrance to the Imperial City. I have also included the sword, also retexed to match the armor.

Note: The hair is not part of this mod. It is from another mod that does not have permission for free use and so is not included here.

Installation:
    Extract the archive into your Oblivion Data folder and enable in the launcher.

Un-Installation:
    Removed these folders and files -
    Meshes/Red/SerenityRetex
    Textures/Red/SerenityRetex
    SerenityRetex.esp

Credits:
    Hentai - for his wonderful Serenity armor without which this would not have been possible.
    TESA and DarkRider for teaching me the skills I needed to retexture and mod in the first place.

Permissions:
    This mod may be used as a resource, as Hentai makes all his work available for use freely. Be sure you give the proper credit to WhoGuru for the retexture work and to Hentai for the original armor.

174 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

17. Intelligent Summoned Entities

Name: Intelligent Summoned Entities
    Version: 0.91
    Date: 9/19/2009
    Category: magic/scripts
    Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416,
    HIGHLY Reccomended Wrye Bash 264+ (required for full enjoyment/mod use)
    Reccomended: LAME, Midas Magic, Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium, SM, Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm
    Author(s): Pacific Morrowind
    Source 1: TESA
    Source 2: TesNexus

Description
    ===========
    It has always really bugged me that you can't really be a stealthy summoner; you are sneaking through a ruin on a gallery above enemies and if you have a summon trailing you they see it and immediately come running for it and then they see you as well. Also sometimes I've found the summons to be a bit slow following. This fixes that. If you are sneaking your summons will sneak, if you are running your summons will run. I have found neglible fps drop with it but there conceivably could be since it is a script running every frame when there is any summons around.

There are three plugin files; Required: PMSneakySummons.esm which just holds the script and token which the script is attached to.
    and then ONE of these two:PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp places the token for non-bash users just for the vanilla summons (including SI). (RECCOMENDED:) PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp requires Wrye Bash to work; it places the token in the summons from LAME, Midas Magic, Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium, SM, Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm and vanilla, and using the bash patch it only requires the mods that you have of those! To use PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp just click rebuild patch, and as well as your usual setting check merge patches and this file in the merge patches menu, and check this file in import inventory.

Load Order
    ==============
    In BOSS but quick LO note:
    ESM doesn't matter, PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp place after magicka overhauls to keep its features, before to keep their feature. PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp after magicka overhauls and Bash will keep all of their features and this feature!

Install
    ===============
    If using BAIN:
    just click install package

Manual Install:
    copy the contents of archive to your data folder (overwriting if requested)

Uninstall
    ================
    Bain:
    just click uninstall on the package

Manual
    1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Files to remove when uninstalling:

delete:
    Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummons.esp
    Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummonsCompatibility.esp
    Oblivion\data\PMSneakySummons-ForVanilla.esp

History
    =======
    0.91 name change for upcoming major expansion
    0.9 initial release

Contact
    =======
    You can find me on the official Bethesda Games forums (www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/) or TESAlliance as PacificMorrowind - PREFERED
    You can find me on TESNexus as PacificMorrowind
    You can send me an email here: PacificMorrowind (AT) gmail (Dot) com
    Also for help you can try the BGS thread: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1005400

Credits
    =======
    Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to TESA for the Alliance.
    Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
    Thanks to Shademe for script advice
    Thanks to Vacuity for the permision to use Item Interchange mode for placement
    Thanks to Wrye for having made IIM in Bash for Vacuity
    Thanks to bg2408 for Lame
    Thanks to flyflightflea for SM
    Thanks to Silj for Silj's Martigen's Monster Mod summmon spells and conjuration compendium
    Thanks to Xilver for Midas Magic
    Thanks to SaidenStorm for the Akatosh Mounts
    Thanks to all who have made mods
    Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
    Thanks to the Nifskope team

Licensing/Legal
    Feel free to reuse, it is just a very small script. Though I would like thanks and a note to say where you are using it if you do

Pacific Morrowind

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Unique Landscapes: Cheydinhal Falls v1.0.1

Cheydinhal Falls overhauls the surrounding of Cheydinhal. It prolongs the Reed River to the city and continues it to a peaceful lake at the bottom of the mountains that is surrounded by dense forest. From this source, the water quietly flows through the wilderness and then, after the city, changes to a wild creek that splashes through steep gorges and over waterfalls until it becomes the again slowly flowing Reed River.

221 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Unique Landscapes: Ancient Yews

Ancient Yews features a complete Landscape makeover, inspired by the Yew trees of England. It includes a major water feature with waterfalls and stone pathways. Adorning the hill is Arkveds Spike which is the ideal spot to survey the land. Longmans Barrow is an ancient sealed tomb that is closed due to unknown reasons at this stage.

155 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated