DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Texture Pack - Skyrim 1.0

(7 reviews)

25 Screenshots

About This File

ISTPLogo.png

Sky_Desc_Fixed.png

Note: Please note this is still a work in progress, I'll be updating it over time as I make more textures. But for now, enjoy these :D

Insanity's Texture Pack is just that, it's my very own texture pack for Skyrim.

Now I;m not going to mention the usual HD, HQ, more detailed ect crap people put on their mods now, instead I will simple say this. The textures are high resolution, most range from 1024x1024 for small clutter items right through to 2048x2048 for things like landscape, they are all new (not used any originals except for reference) and more vibrant.

The textures have been designed with Skyrim's style in mind, so all the new textures will fir perfectly fine. So don't worry about jarring differences.

What does it change:

• Landscape textures - roughly 60% of them have been changed
  • Caves
  • Farmhouses - Riverwood, Winterhold ect
  • Clutter - Some random clutter, like barrels and the cart
  • Azura's Star Interior
  • Water
  • Sunglare
  • Snowflakes
  • Whiterun - About 50%-ish, enough to make a big difference

Secondary note: The reduced version will take a little while to setup and upload, so please be patient.

Installation.png

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Skryim's Data folder.

Un-Installing.png

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Contact.png

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

Legal.png

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 07/02/2012 - Initial WIPz Release
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

skex

I really love these textures, even compared to more recent ones, these just look pretty and organic imo. Awesome work, even nearly ten years after. (:

Link to review
manbantoo

cant currently download this file it just restarts when it finishes which is  a shame

Link to review