DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Red Checked TableCloth 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Red Checked Table Cloth On a Lower Class Round Table

crisG9

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a modder's resource for Oblvion, created with thanks from a nice set of table clothes and table meshes by Argoniano, Zimnel and Kalikut, thanks to them all for a lovely addition to the world of Cyrodil

This table and cloth is something i have wanted for my mods for Oblvion for ages, and finally got around to making it, now your cabin or hovel or retreat can be bright and cheerful. I will make a picnic table and picnic blanket version soon.

enjoy

Permissions:

You may use this in any Oblvion Mod but you may not sell, rent or barter this for any price of any kind, it is for free use of the community. All meshes and textures from the original game are from that game and are copyright Bethesday SoftWorks. The table Cloth texture was a free resource found on the internet copyright free and the re-texture was by me.

Installation:

You will have to add this to your mod or your install by placing the meshes and textures foldere into your Oblvion install into the Data folder and you may have to reset the link with Nifscope if you use them in a custom mod.

Enjoy and please don't spill on the tablecloth :)

CrisG9

November 2012

Orignal Read me and Permissions:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TABLECLOTHS 1.0 , by Argoniano, Zimnel and Kalikut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a modders resource for The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion, so no esp is provided.

The resource is intended to use in house building and is set as a complement for furnishing.

What is a table without its cloth? Boring, isn't it?

The resource consists in 119 nif with original tablecloth meshes made by Argoniano. This tablecloths are set on vanilla tables, but it exists an easter-egg, a brand-new model of table with and without tablecloth for the moder to decide which one will use. We also have five new models of custom curtains.

*119 table models with their tablecloths on:

-lowerclasstable

-mageguilddesk

-middledrawers

-middletable

-middletableround

-upperdrawer

-uppertable

*1 brand new table model (mesilla01.nif).

*6 custom curtain models (Kalcustom folder).

*14 curtain models with custom new bar (Zym folder).

The magesguilddesk tablecloth comes in two versions, one with arcane symbol and other without it. The symbol version has an independent uv mapping; that allows the modder to change the texture there.

Tablecloth models are high-poly, so we recommend to use them in interior cells.

+Tablecloths meshes, new table model and curtain bar mesh: Argoniano

+Custom curtain models: Kalikut

+Textures: Kalikut and Zimnel

+Testing: Conchi

*See original WIP thread in Canadian Ice forums:

http://canadianice.u...hp?topic=5562.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes and permission

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a moder's resource to use with TES IV: Oblivion construction set, so no playable esp is provided.

If you wish to use this resource in your own mod (that's why we have done this :D), we only ask you some credit in your read-me.

For any doubt, please ask here:

zimnel@cir.es

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.