DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Roadsigns Redone 1.1

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Project: Roadsigns Redone

Author: Hanaisse

Version: 1.0

Release Date: 3/19/2013

Update 1.1 - 3/20/2013 - Fixed some minor mesh position issues. Apologies for the inconvenience.

==================

Description:

==================

A mesh and texture replacer for all of Skyrim's roadsigns to enhance their look and make them easier to read. They still retain their aged and weathered look, just ... updated.

==================

Details:

==================

This replacer uses my /index.php?/files/file/1484-hanas-blank-roadsigns-resource/">Blank Roadsigns Resource to replace all the roadsigns, including the sign post, with higher quality meshes and textures.

Each mesh is re-uv mapped for better clarity and each texture is new in a 1024x512 size (same as the Hires texture pack).

This is a mesh and texture replacer only. No other changes have been made to placement or environmental enhancement.

Highly recommended as a compliment; /index.php?/files/file/1485-point-the-way/">Point the Way, which adds in some signs that Bethesda forgot and additional roadsign placements.

==================

Installation:

==================

Extract the archive into your Data folder or drop into your BAIN folder to install with Wrye Bash.

==================

Un-Installation:

==================

Delete the folders;

meshes\clutter\signage\roadsigns

textures\clutter\signage\roadsigns

or uninstall through Wrye Bash.

==================

Incompatible:

==================

This will overwrite any existing roadsign meshes \ textures.

Other roadsign textures will not be compatible with these new meshes unless they were created with my Blank Roadsign Resource.

==================

Changelog:

==================

3/20/2013 v1.1 - Fixed some minor mesh position issues.

3/19/2013 - Initial Release

==================

Contact Details:

==================

I can be contacted via PM or comments here.

==================

Credits:

==================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on.

==================

Licensing/Legal:

==================

Do not upload this package to any other site and claim it as your own. I have proof.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.