DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Elfmoose Farm.zip 01

(1 review)

13 Screenshots

About This File

Elfmoose Farm is the place to go for storage, ingredient picking and growing and all your crafting needs.

Exterior: From the main road to the river you'll find all sorts of unexpected plants for harvesting (look carefully!) as well as a garden for food, chicken nests and sheaves of wheat. The house is decorated with mounted animal heads including an extra large slaugherfish. A full blacksmithing area is on the side porch with a smelter and woodchopping area nearby. Also on the porch are 2 respawning fish barrels (don't store stuff in those)

Interior 1st floor: You'll find an achemy table, enchanting table, cooking spit and oven along with lots of storage, table and chairs and sleeping area with double bed and more storage. The sleeping area is separated from the main room by dividers designed by InsanitySorry. Many thanks to Insanity for designing them! [The divider file can be downloaded here: /index.php?/files/file/1394-%20%20insanitys-room-dividers/">http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1394- insanitys-room-dividers/ Weapon plaques (the kind that hold a shield and 2 weapons) are scattered throughout.

Interior basement: Here you'll find a lockpicking practice area just like the thieves guild has with 5 different locked containers that respawn (don't store stuff in those). Theoretically they'll re-lock eventually as well as respawn. There is are also 4 large planters for growing mushrooms, deathbells and nightshade only. (You can't expect to grow flowers in a basement, afterall). And there's also an archery target area.

Interior 2nd floor: Massive amount of assorted mannequins and weapon racks. The walls are covered with pale yellow wallpaper so the weapons show up better, which was one of my main reasons for embarking on modding inthe first place. Many thanks to Lilith for creating the wallpapers which can be downloaded here: /index.php?/files/file/1253-%20%20liliths-wallpaper-panels-modders-resource/">http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1253- liliths-wallpaper-panels-modders-resource/ Also on this floor is more storage and 3 planters in which you can plant anything that can normally be planted. at the far end is another bedroom with 2 twin beds and a little more storage.

All containers contain little goodies.

A HUGE thank you to DarkRider for teaching the modding class which was incredibly thorough and challenging.

This mod is the final exam for the modding class. My goal was to create a compact house with lots of storage and a place to display keen weapons and armor so I could actually SEE it.

I am immensely grateful to the folks at Bethesda for creating Skyrim and for giving us the tools to tweak it.

Last but not least, I thank my husband for getting me to play Skyrim. He's been a gamer forever. Skyrim was my first game.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.